The Bane of Olympus

By MichaelPeleshaty

Perseus Jackson, Hero of Olympus is betrayed by the ones that he loves the most in the world. Fate Minamoto... More

The Beginning
A Fresh Start
It's a Revolution Baby
Betrayed the Young Son of Chaos
The Commander of the Void
Welcome Home
Well Shit
Mission Status? FUBAR
Welcome to Camp Olympus
A Rescue Gone South
The Death of A Prince
A Declaration of War
The Battle of Manhattan Part One
The End of Olympus
Epilogue

The Battle for Manhattan Part Two

223 2 5
By MichaelPeleshaty

Song of the Chapter

Brother ~ Kodaline  (Unreal Song. Thought of Garrus and Shepard from Mass Effect.) 

Quote of the Chapter 

When everything goes to hell, the people who stand beside you with out flinching... They are your family. ~ Jim Butcher. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The three brothers stared at the familiar scarred face man in front of them unable to move from the shock of seeing their fallen brother back in the flesh again. Until the youngest moved, in fact he moved so fast that no one knew what happened until Michael's head snapped back as Percy rushed forward even more and enveloped Michael in a hug.

With one hand wrapped around his littlest brother and the other hand on his now bruised jaw, Michael smirked a bit. He took his hand off  of his jaw and motioned his two other brothers to join in which the did. 

The army of Chaos cheered loudly, their triumphant yells echoed off the empty buildings. Michael pushed away and saw the red armoured Noble team member. 

"Come here Britt, you are my sister and I have missed you dearly" Michael said hugging his sister in everything but blood. 

After the let go Michael shot a look to Stephan who nodded and the ground below Michael rose up giving everyone in the army a chance to look at their Prince. 

"Soldiers! We are not here to conquer this planet we are here to take it from the corruption of tyrannical gods! These gods have abused their power for to long, I know many of you might seem hesitant when fighting these children but they cast their fate with the gods they chose to protect. Show no one any mercy unless they beg for it, if they drop their weapons and surrender I want to personally see them and me alone. Chaos has joined the realm of the Faded and has joined my mother in the afterlife. I have come back as Chaos's heir and new ruler of Genesis to usher in a new age of peace the universe has never seen before. After this war those remaining will be asked one wish and I shall grant it, my gift to you for your sacrifice. Those lost shall join the realm of the Faded immediately with all your past sins overlooked." Michael yelled. 

The troops screamed louder as Michael was lowered to the ground. He received multiple pats on the back as he walked back to his team when he noticed the three new troops in Noble armour. 

"Hello I am Michael, leader of Noble team. You are?" Michael introduced himself. The three new recruits dropped into a kneel as they all heard he was now the king. 

"Oh for fuck sake don't bow, you are part of Noble team which means you are like a family to me." Michael said grinning as he pulled the three boys up. 

"I am Will Solace son of Apollo." 

I am Connor Stoll and he is my brother Travis sons of Hermes." Connor said pointing to his brother. 

Michael looked over to Zoe. "Alright, next time we leave out who are fathers are and just say your code name and real name if they are a friendly." 

"But Michael we didn't get a codename." Will informed him. 

"Alright easy fix. Will your code name will be Arrow.  Travis you will be known as Dagger and Connor you will be known as Shadow." Michael said the three mentioned smiled with glee. Before any one had a chance to talk he gave  shrill whistle. A hellhound howl echoed through the night after that a dragon roar. 

Stephan and Fate smiled hugely as they recognized the two animals. Suddenly out of the shadows a massive hell hound appeared, and over head a dragon the size of a Boeing 757 appeared over head the dimming sunlight caught his scales showing the blood red scales in all of it's majesty. 

With that Jart set down by Stephan who purred as Stephan gave him a solid scratch on his lower jaw. Lilith tail wagged as she saw everyone else too. 

Fury looked at Michael. "Do you know who my animal is?" 

Michael gave him a smirk and whistled again, with that a black blur landed in front of Fury. A majestic black Pegasus opened his wings and gave a whinny. 

"Black Jack?" Fury whispered. 

"You know it Boss. You and I are going to have a little chat about you ditching me but first you and I are going to win another war." Black Jack responded the threat hanging in the air. 

"Alright guys everyone get the bridge. Stephan you and Jart lead the ariel attack on the hostile wind gods, Fury you and black take the first and second cavalry units across the bridge. Fate you and Lilith shadow travel to the back, there is a son and daughter of Hades that can control shadows, make sure they don't flank us. Britt and Zoe you are with me, the Stolls join up with the rest of the generals. Will join the archers they need a leader." Michael commanded. 

~The next morning~

Fury stood petting Black Jacks mane, looking at the people under his command wondering how many will die today. 

"Soldiers today we achieve something only some dream of. Immortality, we will be remembered as the people that stormed Olympus first! Who is like us?" Fury shouted. 

All the soldiers straightened out and shouted. "A damn few and all of them are dead!" 

"Damn right." 

With that they all saddled up and went to their bridge. Waiting for them was the Athena and Demeter cabin. The two goddesses themselves stood on the bridge looking anxious at the coming battle, most of their nerves gone with the two goddesses and the immortal councilors. But their nerves came back as over two hundred troops on horses appeared at the end of the bridge, but their biggest fear was the man in the lead. Sea green armour with a skull on it sat on a Pegasus that the immortals remembered all too well. Even Athena was a little uneasy. 

"Lay down your arms and you shall be granted amnesty by order of Michael king of Genesis!" Fury shouted. 

"We would rather die than give up to a sea spawn like you!" Athena screamed back. 

"I am a son of Chaos you dumb bitch. I am gonna take great pleasure in reaping your immortal soul Athena! Charge!" Fury growled back. 

The two hundred horseman screamed and charged over fifty in the lead pulled out their bows and fired into the front lines of the Olympian army. Dropping some of the front line defenders. 

Spears were raised and arrows were knocked on the Olympian side as the horses hit halfway, suddenly a golden line appeared tripping a majority of the horses but black jack jumped over still charging as a pile up appeared behind them, horses whinnied in pain. An arrow flew towards Fury's chest but he dipped low and threw one of his daggers back snapping the line as some horses got through as the non injured soldiers jumped back up and rushed forward. Just as Black jack was about to get speared by Athena he jumped flying over as Fury jumped off he fell on two demigods snapping their spines. He thrust his sword through a demigods chest and kicked some others back, creating a circle, none anxious to attack the legendary son of Chaos. 

He smiled though none could see it, his distraction cost the Olympian demigods as the unprepared front line got smashed by the rest of the Chaos forces. 

Screams of agony were heard as both sides took casualties Athena and Demeter took the brunt of the attacks. Fury kept attacking the demigods in the middle no one could touch him, his technique flawless, he dropped the demigods by dozens, finally something jumped on his back. He reached back grabbing the arm of a girl before she pushed a dagger into his chest. He pulled forward hard,  sending the girl on his back to the ground, she gasped for air as it was pulled from her lungs. She looked up as a boot entered her vision and rolled to the left as the boot came down. 

"Ah Annabeth, I will take great pleasure in taking your life for ruining mine." Fury smiled. 

Two Athenian kids rushed forward trying to protect their immortal sister before she was killed, Fury blocked the first strike than pushed back as the second stab came for his stomach he twirled cutting the hand off his attacker, the kid barely had time to scream as his head was lopped off his body. Fury dipped low missing a wild slash, Fury's sword came  across cutting the kids leg off, before Fury's booted foot came down. Destroying the kids skull. 

Annabeth looked down in sorrow before looking up in rage, she used her godly speed to rush Percy but even with her speed Fury's speed was unmatched. His sword came up and blocked the attack before headbutting her splitting her forehead open, her golden ichor dripping into her eyes. 

She came back around with her dagger, going for his throat but his arm came up blocking her strike. His free arm came snapping her arm, she screamed in pain. Percy juked to the side and shot his leg out snapping her knee. He came up behind her and locked eyes with a desperate Athena. Before a single stab through Annabeth's throat ending the girl that he had once loved. 

Athena screamed in rage before attacking the son of Chaos her spear looking like blurs to every one watching but Fury kept up his pace weaving through all the attacks, deflecting some before he finally had the bitch. 

Her spear shot towards his head but he ducked, spun and slashed. His body ended behind Athena as everyone saw her shocked expression. Athena looked down before her body fell forwards as her legs dropped to their knees, Fury cut her clean in half. The remaining demigods dropped the weapons as Demeter herself was overwhelmed by the Chaos soldiers and was killed as well. 

"Grant, take the remaining enemies to the ship. The rest of us we move in ten!" 

As Fury finished saying that he felt a surge of power and instinctively put his hands out holding the river that rose to wash his troops off the bridge. 

Cyclops jumped out from the water,  a man stood at the far end of the bridge shocked at the power his once demigod son was demonstrating. 

~Michael, Zoe and Britt~

They marched side by side the army of their followers ten feet behind their leaders, they kept marching till they saw a portion of the Olympian army, two men stood in the front wearing gold armour. One had a golden sword and shield in his hands, the other just held a lightning bolt. 

"Lay down your arms Zeus, and you won't be cast into Tartarus." Michael commanded, Zeus's face turned purple in rage as he screamed. 

"Charge!" The other blond haired man that Michael recognized as Jason Grace led the troops past his father who floated in the air and was about to throw his master bolt when a red tail spiked him into a support beam leaving the king of the gods reeling. 

"Thanks Stephan." Michael cheered. 

"Save some gods for me these minor godlings are hardly a challenge." Stephan retorted. 

"Wilco." Michael responded as he ran forward his troops behind him. He felt Zoe shoot an arrow and watched as one of the front line troops fell. 

Michael stuck his shield out as Zoe leaped on it and Michael threw her high in the air and watched as seven more kids fell before Zoe landed. Michael smirked as he crossed blades with Jason Grace. 

The roar of the two armies colliding was deafening. Michael raised his shield as Jason slashed at him. Michael than slashed back at Jason's foot which clanged off his shin guard, Michael than turned his shield horizontally as Jason went for an overhead swing and swung hard hitting Jason in the chest sending him into a couple of demigods. Before Michael could move two demigods jumped in his way with a quick flick of his wrist one kid went down as his throat was cut, Michael raised his shield but no one hit it. Michael peeked around his shield to see an arrow in bedded in his throat and a sword point sticking out of his chest. Britt stood behind the kid and than whirled around cutting the leg off of another demigod. 

Michael smiled sadistically as he watched his troops and friends running through the enemy easily. 

 A lightning bolt came down and hit Michael square in the chest sending him stumbling back before looking at Jason with hatred. 

"Wrong move boy." Michael snarled. 

Michael charged at Jason, who looked like he was struggling to breathe. Jason raised his sword to call more lightning down before a wall of water appeared between the two combatants and the enemy flank surged forward as they were struck from behind by Fury and his troops. Jason looked back shocked but it didn't last long before his face became one of disbelief when a sword point cut his throat. 

Fury stood in front of him as Jason fell down clutching his throat as golden ichor poured out of his throat like a waterfall. 

"You wrecked my life too Grace. Glad I could repay the favour, enjoy Tartarus it is a real treat." Fury snarled as he stabbed Jason in the chest. 

The rest of the demigods surrendered as Zeus flashed out, Michael's soldiers cheered as the bridge was won and no opposition stood in between them and Olympus. 

~Foot of the Empire State Building.~

Fate stood with two kids bound in celestial bronze chains. 

"Nico and Hazel." Fury snarled. 

"Hey Percy." Nico said his left eye bruised. 

"Get them out of my sight, Michael and I will deal with them later." Fury growled. 

Two soldiers grabbed the two children of the underworld and ran off with them. 

"Alright Britt, Fury, Fate, Zoe and I will go up the elevator. Stephan meet us up there in five." Michael said as the group walked to the elevator when they stepped out they meet with Stephan, the family walked through the Olympian throne room doors to see Zeus on his throne, his throat cut.

"What the fuck?" Fury asked. 

"Ah congrats Michael and family. Or should I call you my grandchildren?" A voice spoke. 

"Who the fuck is there?" Michael snarled. 

And none other than Tristan Sparks came out from behind Zeus's throne.

"Hello Grandchildren and others." Tristan said smiling sadistically. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 9.6K 28
Percy Jackson, a son of Poseidon, is betrayed by his so called "friends" when a new child of Zeus arrives at Camp Half Blood. The gods abandon him an...
435K 5.6K 46
Participating in two important wars, and with a millennia of demigod experience condensed inside of him, twenty-year-old Percy Jackson thinks he's do...
758K 17.7K 40
Pain. Anger. Sorrow. These are the words best suited to describe Percy when Annabeth cheated on him. He was broken. Annabeth had broken the great Per...
607K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...