His Mute Mate

By izzy_music_is_life

Winter is Mute orphan with a bad past She has trust issues She doesn't have many friends She... More

???
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.12
Ch.13
ch. 14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
Ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
Ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
Ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
Ch.40
ch.41
ch.42
ch.43
ch.44
ch.45
REMEMBER ME
ch.46
ch.47
ch.48
Ch.49
ch.50
ch.51
Epilogue
Goodbye
check out my other books

ch.11

9.7K 246 6
By izzy_music_is_life

edited by the great sadiaslayzpizzas

Winter

Turns out Dean called me in sick and told them what happened well just that I had a panic attack and passed out. When I got there Lucas was worried and wouldn't let me do anything too hard. It was sweet but also kind of annoying because I've had to do everything for myself for so long even if I was sick. But still, it made me feel better that someone other than Dean and Pete cared about me. "Hey, are you sure you're okay? You look pale," Lucas says as he flips a pancake. I sigh before nodding. My shift was almost over and Dean said he was going to pick me up so I wouldn't have to walk home.

"Hey Winter, there's a young man out there looking for you, he says he's your boyfriend," my boss says walking into the kitchen. I nod and thank her for letting me know before asking her to tell him to come back here. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" I hear his voice say before I feel arms wrap around my waist. "Winter, you didn't tell me your boyfriend was so hot. Does he have a brother by any chance?" Lucas says. Did I forget to mention that he's gay? I guess so. "Um, no, I'm sorry," Dean says smiling but I don't miss the frown when he thinks we're not looking. "Winter do you mind sharing your boyfriend?" he says jokingly. I shake my head before hugging Dean "Okay you have him. He doesn't seem to want to be shared," he says. "Sorry man but Winter’s all I need," Dean says kissing my forehead. "Aww and he's sweet too, I change my mind," Lucas says laughing. 'Well we're gonna leave before you take my boyfriend' I sigh with a laugh. "Bye, see you tomorrow," Lucas says as he gets back to work.

"He seems nice," Dean says as we hop into the car. ‘You get used to him, he's really sweet once you get to know him' I say in the mind link because he was driving. "Yeah I guess so, what's his name anyways," he asks and I laugh 'Lucas. You want his number? I can set you up' I say jokingly. "Oh yeah he was super cute do you think he would date me?" he says with a wink. ‘Is there something you would like to tell me?' I ask giving him a look. "Yes actually I do need to tell you something," he says suddenly serious. 'Go on' I say unsurely. I liked this so much better when we were joking around. "I love you, Winter Michaels," he says and my heart melts ' I love you Dean Whitestone' I say. "Good because I don't know what I would do without you," he says stopping the car. I look up to see my house and I frown I didn't want to leave. "You know I can stay over my mom wouldn't mind," he says probably noticing my frown. I instantly smile before nodding causing him to laugh.

We head inside and up to my room so we can cuddle and watch TV. "You know your bed is really comfy," Dean says with a yawn. "Or maybe it's just you. I don't know why but whenever I'm here I always get so sleepy," he says while yawning this time. I nod and snuggle more into him before turning the TV down and the lamp off. "Goodnight love," he says kissing my forehead, 'good night Dean' I say before closing my eyes and letting sleep consume me. Maybe tonight I won't have a nightmare. Maybe I'll have a good dream a nice little break since most of today was hectic. But I know that won't happen. It never does, it's either nightmares or nothing.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"No please don't hurt him," I wake up to Dean saying with tears streaming down his face. "Don't hurt him we're sorry," he whimpers and I shake his shoulder. ‘Dean come on baby it's just a dream wake up' I say trying to use the mind link but it just bounces back. The block he must have a block up right now. I shake his shoulders again this time harder. "Please don't he didn't do anything," he whimpers and my heart breaks because I can't help him. I shake his shoulders again but he still doesn't wake up so I press my lips to cheek hoping that the feeling will wake him. "W-winter?" I hear him stutter and I pull him into a hug. ‘It’s ok it was just a dream' I say bit he shakes his head. "It wasn't a dream it was a memory," he says and I hold him tighter. I feel his tears fall into my shirt and then I start to feel my own eyes water. What demons was he facing on his own?

Soon enough he falls back to sleep and I check time to see that it's only midnight. I lay him back down and then lay down next to him. I wonder what happened to him. Why does he hide it? Is he okay? Is he broken just like me? But most importantly one thought circled my mind. What happened in his past? I sit there thinking for most of the night until Dean starts stirring again. "Please don't hurt him we'll stay off your land I swear," he whimpers and I instantly start to shake his shoulder. "Don't hurt him he's my brother," he says, and this time I notice tears fall down his face. ‘Dean please wake up ' I say trying the mind link but just like the first time, it comes right back. I shake his shoulder again and he wakes up squeezing me in his arms like I'll disappear. ‘Dean are you ok' I ask and he just shakes his head. ‘I’m so sorry what happened ' I ask “I don't want to talk about it right now but I promise I'll talk to you in the morning," he says in probably the softest and saddest voice I've ever heard. ‘Okay, whenever your ready do you wanna go back to sleep or out for a walk? That normally helps me when I have nightmares ' I say and he nods. “Yeah I go on walks too whenever I have a nightmare or have too much on my mind," he says standing up. This isn't something new, he's had nightmares before. That day when I first met his wolf... he either had a nightmare or his thoughts had turned into a nightmare.

We both get dressed in something other than our pajamas and head out to the woods by my house. "So, um, well now you know I'm not as put together as everyone thinks," he says as soon as we get to our spot. I look at him confused, what is he thinking? "You’re gonna leave now that you know I'm just a weak broken boy," he says and by the look on his face, I know he thinks this is true. ‘Dean I'm not gonna leave you, it doesn't make a difference, broken or not I love you and that's never gonna change. And we both know I'm not put together, we're both broken maybe we can fix each other ' I say through the mind link pausing for a second before continuing. ‘Sure we might get a few cuts but that won't change a thing, you hear me? I love you Dean unconditionally and that won't change, I'm not leaving tonight or ever ' he just nods before pulling me into his arms. "I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you," he says quietly and I hold him tighter. ‘I don't know what I'd do without you either ' I say and I mean every word he's slowly become my lifeline, the one stable thing in my life and I owe him the world. "Come on let's head home," he says grabbing my hand and leading me back to my house. ' Are you sure you're okay ' I ask even though he seems okay, knowing that he's so good at hiding it has made me see things in a new light and look a little closer at him. "Well I'm better than I was an hour ago I'm not gonna lie to you I'm not OK but I'm also not not OK if that makes sense," he says and I nod understanding what he means. "I'll tell you about it once we've gone to sleep, you look tired and I haven't gotten to sleep well yet, so when we wake up I'll tell you about my dream," he says and yawns.

Once we get home he instantly lays on the bed and falls asleep, I just hope he stays asleep this time. I check the time on my phone and see that it's 3 am and we have school in a few hours. Well, I'll ask him in the morning if he wants to go to school. We've had a restless night for the most part. I yawn and fall asleep myself within the next few minutes and thankfully have a dreamless sleep. I can only hope Dean has the same or at least a good dream.

When I wake up I check the time and my eyes go wide it's 2 pm. How did we even sleep that long? I try to get up but Dean has his arm wrapped tightly around me and when I try to get up again he tightens his hold like I'm gonna disappear. Since I can't get up I just stare at Dean, he looks so troubled when he's asleep. His eyebrows are squished together and a frown is etched onto his face. I've never seen anyone cover their emotions so well that people think they've got it together. I wonder what caused him to hide it. "I can feel you staring," Dean says without opening his eyes causing me to blush. "Hey, don't worry about it, I know I'm awesome," he laughs. ‘Oh you wish ' I say glad the mood isn't as depressing as I thought it would be. "What time is it?" he asks and looks at the clock on my bedside table. ‘About 2:30, why? ‘I ask and he sighs "How did we sleep that long?" he asks with a laugh. ‘I asked myself the same thing when I woke up' I say and he nods "You hungry?" he asks. I shake my head ' I'm never hungry when I first wake up you ' I say.  If I'm being honest I used to be hungry but after almost a week of not eating, I just don't feel anything anymore. "Are you sure?" he asks and I nod. I don't want to gain any weight I'm already fat and everyone knows it. I don't know why Dean stays with me, he can have any girl he wants.

"Well, I'll be right back, I'm just gonna grab a piece of toast," he says standing up and heading to the kitchen. A few seconds later my phone goes off with a message from Pete.

Pete- Hey are you OK? I didn't see you at school

Me- yeah, just had a long night and missed my alarm. I'm fine

Pete- OK well I need to talk to you sometime today

Me- is everything OK? And yeah, do you want to meet somewhere?

Pete- sure, meet me at the Sunny Cafe at 3:30, please

Me- OK well see you then

Pete- yup see you then

Dean walks in with toast hanging out of his mouth causing me to laugh. ' Hey, so I gotta meet Pete in an hour ' he nods before taking the toast out of his mouth "I have a pack meeting today anyway so I gotta head home in..." he holds the 'n' as he checks the time on his phone "...right now! I'll text you later, have fun with your brother. I love you!" he says and puts his shoes on ' I love you, good luck on your meeting. I hope everything works out, you've been having a lot of meetings since Pete started school ' I say wow this mind link thing gets easier every day. Once he's gone I take a shower and get ready before heading to the Sunny Cafe to meet Pete I hope everything is okay.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys thanks for reading as always, it means a lot

Lucas is played by Griffin Gluck

           Don't forget to

             Comment

                   &

                 Vote

Have a good day or night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 111K 35
Nathan, a shy boy, is a closet gay. No one knows besides people close to him. He figures he'll never find a person who will love him. That is, unti...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
5.1K 101 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
1.2M 25.5K 57
♚ Completed ♚ The lowest of the low in Nightmoon pack, Lily Heart is pained, broken and abused, over and over again. Day after day, she has thoughts...