dEVIL {h.s. au}

By InfiniteHStyles

"You know, most of us are just fallen angels, but some of us were just born in Hell," His deep voice utters... More

dEVIL
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
published

Chapter Nine

63.6K 2.7K 2.3K
By InfiniteHStyles

"Get out of my house now." I say with the same tone of confidence, and without any argument, he stands and walks out the front door. 

It feels like my mind is spinning. I crash down on to the couch, letting out a long sigh. How is this my life? This stuff just doesn't happen in real life. I continually tell myself that none of this can be real then go over the evidence that proves it's real.

On top of everything, I have no idea what to do about Hailee. She's a murderer. How many people can say that about their best friend? She's not even a real human anymore. It's not her fault, but it's still the way it is. 

Maybe I'm being too hard on her. If I turned into a weird supernatural killer, I wouldn't want her to leave me all alone. I just don't know how to accept the fact that she'll kill people. She'll take their souls.

My head begins to throb, and I swear I can feel my brain aching. I need to do something else besides think my sanity away. I stand from the couch and grab my phone, playing some music. Letting go of all of my thoughts, I dance around the house. 

The sweat forming on my forehead feels good like all of my worries are slowly running down my face. I keep my eyes closed, refusing to see how horrible I look. Once my body is begging me to take a break, I collapse back onto the couch. I don't bother turning the music off or opening my eyes but enjoy the moment of having a clear head.

Unfortunately, the music stops and is replaced by my ringtone. I slowly drag my eyes to the screen and huff when I see Hailee's name.

"Hello?" I breathe into the phone, still trying to catch my breath.

"Tabitha! Please talk to me. I feel so alone, and I don't know what happened last night. I have been remembering bits and pieces but I just don't know how it happened!" She cries, stopping after every few words to blow her nose.

"Okay. I know. Something incredibly crazy and terrifying is happening." 

"I'm so glad you agree!" 

"I don't know what you mean by that. I didn't agree with anything you said. I stated my own opinion." I spit, irritated with her quick burst of enthusiasm. 

"I know, but I agree." She says more quietly this time. 

"Look, I don't know what I can do for you. Maybe I can talk to Harry and see if there's a cure or something." I suggest, cringing at the thought of speaking to him.

"Do you want me to come?"

"You should probably stay home. Maybe even chain yourself to something."

"Oh okay. Well, thanks for wanting to help." She gushes, and I end the call. Why did I just volunteer to talk to a demon? The thought alone makes my stomach twist.

I don't even know where I would find him. Does he have a home? Maybe he's staying at Duke's house; although, that would be pretty twisted since he killed him. I guess demons don't care about that stuff. They enjoy it even. 

After showering and getting myself ready, I lock up my house and get in my car. The drive to Duke's house seems to take longer than usual, but I don't mind it. I'm not exactly excited to see Harry. 

I pull up outside the house and quickly notice the for sale sign in the lawn. Wow, good luck selling this murder house. I slowly walk up to the door. Half of me hopes that Harry is here while the other half is praying that the house is empty.

I knock on the door and wait a few minutes before knocking again. It's probably empty. Why would Harry choose to stay here? Just because he made it vacant doesn't mean he wants it. 

As I reach my car, something hits my head. I rub my scalp and look around to see what it was. The only thing around me is a small pebble. I look up at the house, and Harry is standing in the doorway.

"Did that hurt?" He calls out, laughing.

"Not at all." I mumble, making my way back to the door.

"Please, come in. I was hoping you'd show up." He opens the door wider for me to come in, and I hesitate. Duke was killed in here by Harry. What if I'm next for the murder house?

"I don't want to be in there."

"It's the only way I'll talk to you." He says with a darker voice. A shiver runs through my body, and I step into the house. All of the furniture is gone. None of the lights are on, making the rooms dark.

"I just want to ask how I'm supposed to cure Hailee." I turn to face Harry who's leaning against the now closed front door. We're alone, and nobody knows where we are. I force myself to push the thought away, so I don't scare myself.

"You don't." 

"How do I help her control it? How does it even work?" I persist, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You don't and it's simple. When she needs energy she'll simply take souls." He shrugs.

"Why did you make her become this? Why not me?" I ask the question that has been in the back of my head since we found out what Harry did to her.

"Interesting question. It could have messed you up or not worked." 

"Well, I'd say Hailee is pretty messed up now." I scoff.

"She has evolved into something else. It happens all the time. Organisms adapt and become something else."

"You're sick!" I scream, anger bubbling up inside of me. Hailee may be a murderer, but a part of me still cares for her.

"I'm not, though. I'm simply making some changes. For instance, this house was being used, and I changed it to vacant." He says with a small smile.

"You killed Duke! You murder people, and you might as well just kill me already! We're already in this house alone, so please just kill me and put me out of this misery." Tears well up in my eyes and stream down my cheeks. 

"I'm not going to kill you in here." He says as if he pities me and takes a step closer to me. My body stiffens at his action, ready for an attack.

"I want you to kill me." 

"No you don't. You don't want to be murdered, Tabitha." He takes another step towards me. Our faces are mere inches apart. He snakes an arm around my waist, and I'm sure it's to keep me in place.

"Please." I cry, finally giving up. I can't live in a world with demons and soul eaters. I can't live in a world that has murders every other night. I can't live. 

He gently tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. My body won't stop shaking, but not from fear. The stress and decision to give up have made me this way. 

Harry softly places his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb in circles along my skin. Our eyes stay locked, and I wonder how a terrible thing like a demon with black eyes could have such beautiful green ones now. 

I feel exhausted and weak as my body continues to shake in his hold. His hand slowly slides down from my cheek to my neck. He wraps his fingers around the side of neck, his thumb on my pulse. This is it. He's going to kill me.

The relief of knowing that I'll be done with this forever is strong, but a small part of me feels sad. I'm leaving Hailee alone to be miserable as a soul eater. She probably doesn't want to kill people either. I'm sure Harry will kill her when he's done with her. She'll be free from it soon, too.

His breath warms the tears falling down my cheeks. I don't even feel myself crying anymore. I close my eyes, not wanting to see Harry the demon before I die. I envision all the happy moments in my life. My parents come into my mind, and I can't help but cry a little harder.

They'll be better off without me. This is what's best for everyone. Harry's arm around my waist tightens along with his grip on my neck. Here we go. I'm about to die. 

I gulp down all of my doubts and take a deep breath. I don't feel pain, though. I feel Harry's lips on mine. He's kissing me. My eyes shoot open, and I whimper as I push away from him, but his grip is too strong. I make as much noise as I can with my mouth shut, but he persists. His tongue swipes along my mouth, and I groan.

He finally pulls his face away from mine, letting me go, and then I'm alone. I'm alone in this murder house, crying because I wanted to die, but instead I was kissed by a demon.

~~~~

Alright, so this chapter is shorter than usual plus it's a day late but shit happens.

Sooooo WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!? tell me your thoughts in a comment pls

this is dedicated to @kandy_2018 cause she's super sweet so yeaaah

vote and comments guys i love you all you truly make me smile :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 278K 54
"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. || Editor: @lola7909 || Highest Rank #1...
1.1M 52.4K 51
❝you're louis?❞ ❝and you're harry?❞ ❝yeah.❞ ❝I don't know about you harry but, I think we're soulmates.❞ »»»»»» or an au where harry is born with his...
289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
Reversed By El

Fanfiction

99.8K 2.5K 12
King of Hell!Tom x Fallen Angel!Reader Heaven truly was a beautiful sight to behold; he would take pleasure in watching it burn. She'd always been d...