Loving You Painfully - Michae...

By molkkangmolkkang

I once read an article about it, a definitive explanation about our sign's compatibility. Aries and Taurus... More

Chapter 1 - I Might Die Seeing You Dance Like That
Chapter 2 - Sunday, I decided to Love This Day Even More
Chapter 3 - The Itchy That Couldn't Be explained.
Chapter 4 - Unforgettable Sixteen
Chapter 5 - Bunch of Geeks Towards The Dream
Chapter 6 - Our Small Transmissions, and More To Come
Chapter 7 - Me, Universe, and You
Chapter 8 - Christmas at The Table
Chapter 9 - It Hurt, Looking at Her Hurt
Chapter 10 - Sleepless in Switzerland
Chapter 11- Change and Realization
Chapter 12 - Her Endless Game
Chapter 13 - What Hurt The Most
Chapter 14 - The One That Makes Me Sway
Chapter 15 - A Slight Thought on Moving On
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Know You Best
Chapter 17 - You Saved The Day.
Chapter 18 - Do I Really Deserve Any of This?
Chapter 19 - On My Way to Choose The Happiness
Chapter 20 - Letter to Myoui Mina
Chapter 21 - No More Lonely Christmas
Chapter 22 - 2020
Chapter 23 - She's The Kind of Girl Who Puts You Down
Chapter 24 - There Will Be a Sunshine After The Rain.
Chapter 25 - To Love Again
Chapter 26 - Pushing The Reset Button
Chapter 27 - I Hate That Words Now
Chapter 28 - I Can't Just Do It Easily
Chapter 30 - Thoughts On Losing A Love One
Chapter 31 - I'm a Boomerang
Chapter 32 - Her Story (This Could be Love)
Chapter 33 - Her Story (This Got No Any Better)
Chapter 34 - Her Story (Denial, Undeniable)
Chapter 35 - Her Story (Don't Say You Miss Me Too)
Chapter 36 - Her Story (Unanimous Decision)
Chapter 37 - You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine
Chapter 38 - This Is Me Swallowing My Pride
Chapter 39 - His Confession
Chapter 40 - Untitled
Chapter 41 - Happy Days Are Here Again
Chapter Unknown - Epilogue

Chapter 29 - I Couldn't Ask For More

3.4K 127 43
By molkkangmolkkang

Twice will have a comeback at early September this year. It's been almost a year since our last promotion in early november last year. We all excited to finally greet our fans again. We've been practicing for almost 2 weeks now, 3 more weeks and we will have the promotional term. Now we gather in the dance studio, doing the choregraphy for the song.

"From the top, five six seven eight" We practice without music, full of our choreographer's command with her clapping.

She's one of our toughest teachers. She's so scary, she scolds us a lot. But we love her because she's so good and patient towards us. Our member has an individuals schedule lately, we sometimes forget our choreography and not able to practice outside the class.

"Again!" The choreographer stops and wants us to back from the top.

We do it again from the start. Not until 20 secs, she shouts again.

"Again!"

This is hard. I try my best, but we all should synchronize perfectly for her. It takes the teamwork.

We do it again.

"Again! From the top" Her shouts even get bigger. We do it again.

"AGAIN!" We haven't finished the first verse but we keep making a mistake.

"AGAIN!" She screams from the top of her lungs.

"STOP! YA MINARI!" She screams the loudest scream today. She's mad. We're dead.

She then comes to her. Mina Unnie is fully tired, she tries to breathe.

"YA! If you don't want to follow this choreography you can just quit. You ruin the whole balance here" Mina Unnie is just nod. Choreographer Unnie sounds talk slowly but her words is somehow jabbed you in the heart. I know, I see, Mina shed some tears.

"DON'T CRY, I DON'T LIKE TO SEE YOU CRY, MINA!" She then shouts to Mina again.

"Concentrate!" Mina nod and she shed her tears. I can do anything at the moment.

"HAH I am tired. You guys take 10" Choreo Unnie then give us a break time.

Mina Unnie goes outside and run. We all just saw her leave. I then also run following her.

She's crying at the rooftop. She sobs hard, I could hear her voice.

"Unnie......." I really want to comfort her.

"Go away!" She then turns her back, she doesn't want to face me.

"Unnie......."I call her again and get close to her.

"GO AWAY, CHAENGIE"

She pushes me away once again. I take a step back. Jeongyeon Unnie then comes from the back and immediately rush and hug her. She cries on her shoulder. Jeongyeon Unnie keeps telling her that it's okay. Jeongyeon Unnie keeps tapping her back as she cries. I then put the isotonic drink on the bench. Jeonyeon Unnie nod and ask me to go downstairs. I just want to give him a drink. Just that. Clearly, she doesn't want me to comfort. It's clear. Why am I still acting like a fool?

That's it. I should never care about her in the first place. From now on I should only think about myself. This time I mean it, I won't get swayed again. I have the perfect boyfriend ever, I should treat him better. This whole time I felt like I am two-timing him since I am not sure about what happened in my heart. I'll make sure that.

Comeback day! It's so exciting to see my fans again, to hear their chants again. To see their faces again. Another fansign, another fan meeting, another concert, another pretending that everything's okay. Time to fake it and lie again to our fans. Time to be really bound to my members. To be honest, we are still close one to another, it's just me that holding grudges to one person.

At our last stage, an accident suddenly occurs, Mina Unnie falls from the stage, his knee is dislocated. That night we rush to the hospital. Orthopedic doctor exams her. Thank God that the doctor could place it back without an operation, but Mina has to be in the cast for months for recovery, and a week for an examination. Mina Unnie should be treated. She's groan, she's in pain. I just can clench my fist tights as I see her groan in pain. While my members are busy soothing her. I can't soothe her, she doesn't want me to do that. 

At the same time as well I got a phone call from Samuel's manager. I take it outside.

"Chaeyoungssi?"

"Yes, Oppa?"

"Samuel got into an accident"

"WHAT?"

"Yes, he's driving alone and a car crash his car. The driver was drunk"

"What? Is.....is.....is he alright?"I rub my head, I can't believe he also got into an accident.

"Yes, only his shoulder sprain, he hits the airbag hard, thank God that there's no other damage" My souls feel like floating. These two keep worrying me at the same time. I take a deep breath.

"He doesn't want you to know at first, but I decided to tell you anyway. We decided to give him home treatment since he can be discharged. But he needs to bed rest for a week, his shoulder can be used, he might need help. We will give him therapy at home to keep it low. If you have time, please come and see him"

"Okay, Oppa" I really worry about him.

"Don't worry he's fine"

I take a sit for a while outside Mina Unnie's room. I promised to take care of him first, remember?

I then step into her room again, she's sleep already. She complained of pain just a minute again. I guess her doctor gave her a sedative.

I talk to Jihyo Unnie about my situation. Jihyo Unnie then order me to go. She say that she can take care the rest with other members.

I rush to Samuel's home. I run, as our van arrives. His manager then open the door for me. I open his bedroom door.

"Oh! Chaengie" Samuel is shocked, he tries to get up foolishly, he ended up groan in pain. He wears a shoulder support. 

I am not saying anything as I enter. I throw my bag. I take a deep breath and sit behind him. He still look at me. I take his hand and I look at him and then I cry in front of him. I thought It's just a single tears. I cry a lot.

"Ya ya ya, Chaengie" I stroke his hair. I can stop this tears.

"Come here" He takes me to his bed, I cry on his shoulder. His right hand is injured, he used his left hand to caress me.

"I'm okay, Chaengie. It's just a minor"

I just nod, I can't say a word yet.

"Don't cry" He pats my shoulder as he embraces me in his arm.

"Where were you going?" I ask him.

"I wanted to go to see your last stage, I took the driveway, and his car hit me"'

I cry even harder to know that he got into an accident because he wanted to see me.

"Chaengie, it's not your fault, ya! Stop crying"

"Hurt?" I ask.

"No"

"Liar" I hit his right shoulder.

"Aw" He then stroking his right hand.

"See, you're lying"

I am pouting.

"If you, hiding something like this again from me. We are over, for sure"

"Ya, you scared me!"

"How can you hide something like this from then? You think I won't find out? Your manager and I have more intense communication than you and I, you know. I'll swear I will kill you if you put a heroic act like this again"

He laughs. "I just don't want you to worry. I am sorry" He embraces me again. "I don't expect you to be really crying as well tho, really it's just a minor accident. You must love me that much, huh?"

I silent in his embrace. I don't even know why am I even crying that hard.

I decided to take care of him. I would stop by in the morning and late at night, before and after my schedule. Jihyo Unnie and the managers give me permission to do so. They understand because Samuel is alone, while Mina Unnie has other members around. Samuel also knows that Mina Unnie is injured and always tell me with my members. But I choose to be with him. I make him breakfast in the morning. And wake him up and feed him. At night I will accompany him, playing games, or even watching TV. He must be bored being home alone. I did that for 6 days straight. He should give me an award to the best girlfriend someday.

After he's asleep, I would go to the hospital alone, or sometimes in the evening, I force myself to see her between my schedule. Stand up, watching from the window door, she sleeps most of the time. At least my members were there, also our managers take turn to watch her. I sometimes seeing her groan in her sleep. It cuts me sometimes seeing her hurt. Seeing Samuel doing so well with his therapy also makes me smile all the time. At least both of them are fine now.

Mina will stay at our dorm most of the time, she could perform for the next 3 months, she needs to recover. As a home person, as a someone who's also trying to avoid her, I found myself always being outside, I don't want to feel uncomfortable with my presence.

Thank God that Samuel has a speedy recovery, he can use his shoulder now but not for a heavy purpose. It's November already. I decided to take him to somewhere outside Seoul for a road trip for his recovery and our early anniversary. I'll be in Japan around our anniversary. Since the first one, we couldn't celebrate it. I decided to at least celebrate it a month early. Since both of us have a time now too. I drove him since he couldn't drive yet. Samuel said that he should be the one who prepares all the anniversary but instead I make it for him. I don't mind tho. He also says that It will be a burden to take a patient for a walk, he says it jokingly.

That day, I knock his door and help him go to my car. Today we will go somewhere far. I will take him to a winery in Chungcheongbuk-do. It's 3 hours drive from Seoul. We both love wine, it's the only winery in South Korea, we should at least try. In the weekend this place is full of a bunch of adults. But on the weekdays, this place is certainly desolate from visitors. Even so, there will be only elderly who come to this place. As expected there are no other visitors in the weekdays. We do a wine tour from the farm, oak storeroom down to wine cellar. Of course, the highlight, to try the wine. It's a really good place. We try an old wine one, it's so good. We then try to relax our feet at the wine spa.

I know it's cold, but I insist to have a meal near Geumgang river. It's beautiful as fall leave there, it's Autumn. We could see Yangsan Mountain too from there. What an incredible view. I drove again there. It's cold but perfect. Samuel and I can't stop amazed with nature. It does look like in the pictures. We try to find a dry grass to put the mat. To be honest I already prepared the meal for him in a lunch box. I made him kimbab, egg rolls, dumplings and spicy stir squid and pork, all with rice. I wake up at 4 to prepare the meal. We also buy a wine from that winery. I bring glass wine. Samuel then pours me a glass. It's perfect to celebrate an anniversary.

We both raise our glass.

"Happy early 2nd anniversary my love" he says it.

"Happy early 2nd anniversary" We then do a couple love shots. And I peck his lips. He smiles.

We laugh. Then we just sit the and enjoy the scenery while eating the packed lunch. I keep smiling at him as we eating.

"Why?" He asks.

"I don't know. Isn't it fascinating that we've been together for 2 years?"

"Yes" He says it while facing the blue sky.

"No matter how I think about it, I still can't believe it that I got to steal your heart in the first place. Do you happy, to be with me, Noona?"

I copy his style, facing the sun together.

"Are you happy, Sammy?"

"Do you have to ask? I am so happy" I am so happy being with him.

"If I could ask the happiest and the saddest moment have you ever been with me, what are you answers then?" I ask him. He then turns his face to me.

"The happiest was when I saw you outside my apartment building in the snow. I still remember it clearly. When you kissed me, the world stopped. I will never forget that moment" He smiles to me and holding my hand while saying that. "The saddest moment was..............."

"Your birthday" I already know the answer.

"Not that sad, you know I was just regretted that you took care big things over small one"

"I am sorry"

"Changie, it's in the past" He moves closer. He knows that I could still feel down remembering about that day.

"How about you?" He ask me in return.

"The happiest is when every time I got to see you, I always feel happy" I mean it

"Hey, it's cheat. I don't want an answer like that"

"Really, you could make me sad gone, you make me at ease. If I had to choose then, my birthday 3 years ago when you came and saw me late at night with the cards. It's the happiest. No man, no human being has ever done that to me. Never" He smile.

"How about the saddest then?" he ask again.

"Can I be honest?"

"Yes" of course"

"No, there's no saddest moment for me. And I am being honest, you know that I m not good at telling lies. Every time I did and do things with you I never feel down at all, I even smile all the time when I arrive home" Samuel can't help it but smile.

"Thank you" Sam say to me.

I pull out a book from my bag and I give it to him.

"This is for you"

"What's this?" He opens it.

"You know I love taking pictures. It's all the pictures I took when I am with you. I never miss a single place from day one" I compile all the photos and turn this into a book. Not only scenery photos, also our pictures together as well.

"It's beautiful" He comment.

"Save it, it's our memories together"

"I will!. Thanks, Changie"

He then pulls out something from his bag too.

"As you really love analog camera, I want you to have this"

I know a lot about cameras, and he gives me a Lomo. I can't even see from the back side.

"LOMO!"

"Yes, take more pictures with this then"

"Thank you so much" I guess we can't each other mind then, we give each other something related to pictures. I kiss him on the cheek. He then pulls me in his embrace, kissing me on the lips. He stroked my hair up, and kiss me deeply.

"I really love you, Son Chaeyoung"

"Can I add, to the things that make me happy the most with you?"

"What?"

"It's when you kissed me" Because when he kissed me I could feel that my heart beating for him.

He smile and kisses me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.2K 86
[⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ************************** "I'll make you feel what I'm feeling." ************************** "Why? What I did wrong with yo...
90.9K 8.2K 63
"Is he jealous?" I asked a tired Mina. We were in a club, dressed in a hot dress on mission *Irritate Kim Taehyung.* Lately he had been getting onto...
10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
39.4K 1K 23
Talented artist, Son Chaeyoung, meets introverted, though stunning, Myoui Mina. The two share their first exchange of words one evening at a park. Wi...