Ishqbaaaz : The Return of Obr...

By Lakshmi1099

Highest rank #21 on 09/02/2018 in fanfictions. 7 years have passed since that fateful day. The day when the f... More

Author speaking ;)
Prologue
Shivaay
Shivika
Rudra
Rumya
Omkara
Rikara
Dadi
Flashback.
Flashback 2
The truth.
Fear.
Memories and more..
Journeys.
The dilemma.
When the past comes knocking.
New beginnings
Relations
Home Sweet Home(Part B)
Morning stress.
Conspiracies
Bonds.
The meet.
Confrontations
Introductions.
Revelations.
Lost in time.
Forgive and Forget?
The Welcome.
When the unexpected happens.
The Breaking News.
The mastermind's plan.
Suspicions.
The rise.
Untitled
The call.
Choices and Consequeces
Preparations
The past.
The Homecoming.
Homecoming (Part B)
Relations?
Continue??
Conflicts.
Mine.
I've got your back,Di
Outside the bubble.
The party.
The limit
The ties that bind

Home Sweet Home(Part A)

9K 473 95
By Lakshmi1099

Thank you for the votes and comments.It really means a lot.💗

So keep voting🌟 and commenting.😁

With the Navrathri festivities and poojas,all of my schedule went in for a toss.I am super duper late in updating,I know.I did not get time to type this chapter fully but since you guys were so supportive and understanding and since I had promised an update today,I am updating the part A of the update.

🌟Till then keep voting and give me loooong comments.🌟

----------------------------------------------------

Shivaay drove his car into the airport's car parking.Taking his phone and wallet from his coat and stuffing them into his pant pocket,he got out of his car.After locking the car he walked to the airport,trying to act as inconspicuously as possible.He couldn't risk being recognized. After all visiting a public place without proper security was something not something that Shivaay Singh Oberoi did everyday.

If Khanna was here he would probably kill me. Shivaay chuckled thinking of the his stubborn security head who will get a heart attack if he got to know that his boss went out without security.That man had literally been his shadow since the last 5 years.When his business had started expanding,there were concerns regarding his security and he was advised to appoint a security team for his afety the first name that came to his mind was Khanna.He was someone that Shivaay could trust with his eyes closed.If Khanna was there today,then he would have send him to recieve Anika at the airport but since Khanna was still in london, he couldnt trust any random person with their safety.So even if it was a little risky,shivaay decided to personally pick them up from the airport.

He could see the area near the arrival gate,crowded with over enthusiastic people huddling there to welcome their relatives.

The night was beginning to fall in so it was getting darker with every passing minute.Shivaay stood away from the crowd at a relatively darker place,where the shining lights of the airport would not highlight his presence.Having taken off his coat and waist coat,Shivaay was in his white business shirt and black pants.So the passerbys could easily pass him off as a person waiting to receive someone at the airport without second thoughts.

The flight had landed but it will take time for both of them to come out.Deciding to utilise his time,he took out his phone and dialed Mishra's number and the phone call was received in the second ring itself.

"Mishra,I need the Private investigators number.Just message it to me asap"

"Ok sir"came the reply.

The passengers were pouring out of the airport from the arrival gate.Each of them were sporting big smiles which became even wider on spotting their relatives.A small boy from the crowd rushed forward to a middle aged man who had bend down to his level.The man who was probably that little boy's father picked him up and twirled him around while the little one giggled in joy.Shivaay knew what the young man now felt.He too felt the same amount of relief and happiness after returning from a business trip and seeing Naira.But unlike that young man, his daughter couldn't come to the airport to receive him and he would have to wait till he reached home to meet her.

Their relation was a secret that he had succeeded in hiding from the world.Though she had the surname Oberoi but nobody knows that she is Shivaay Singh Oberoi's daughter.She was kept away from all places where the media could be present because he knew what it was,to be bought up under constant media. Every action of yours is debated upon,you will have press and media following you every where and to counter all of this,you will have to have a swarm of bodyguards follow you everywhere. In short it was like somebody was restraining  your childhood and that is exactly what Shivaay did not want for his daughter. 

He knew that this truth was bound to come out in the open,one day or another and whatever measures they were taking,were only delaying the inevitable.All of them knew that it was just a matter of time when Naira's truth will come out. But now all they were trying to do,is to protect her from this situation at-least till the time Naira is old enough to under stand the implications of the constant media attention that comes with being an Oberoi and the daughter of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Anika.

His thoughts were broken when he saw Anika and Naira coming out through the arrival gate.Naira's eager eyes were searching through the crowd for her father and was disappointed at not being able to find him. Anika who already knew that he would not be present among the crowd did not even glance at the crowd once. Instead her eyes were brushing beyond it .Spotting Shivaay standing at a corner Anika held Naira's hand and walked towards him. Naira ran to Shivaay to hug him. 

Shivaay too bend to his knees to hug her.It was such a relief to see both of them after too days. 

Anika knew that Shivaay did not like to be alone for long,especially after what happened seven years ago.He was scared of loosing them and ensured that his business trips are as short as possible.

Shivaay stood up lifting Naira and walked towards Anika to take her luggage trolley but the look in Anika's eyes stopped him. She was looking alarmed and her eyes were scanning their surroundings. Perplexed at her behavior he walked to her and gently shook her by her arms.

"Kya hua Anika?"Asked a concerned Shivaay.

"Nothing I just felt like somebody was observing us."Replied Anika while her eyes were still scanning the airport premises.

If it was any other day and at any other place,Shivaay would have taken her words more seriously but given that they were standing in one of the busiest airports in India and that too when it was relatively dark,doing nothing to attract attention,her fears just didn't feel serious enough."Calm down,Anika.Nobody is observing us.See everybody is busy in what they  are doing.Trust me,Koi nahi dekh raha"Shivaay tried to reassure her.

Anika's instincts were never wrong and she knew that.She had this strong gut feeling like somebody was observing them.

"Mera bhi dimaag kharab ho gaya hai.Har time bas shak karti rehti hoon."Anika chided herself.

"Maybe I am just overreacting as Shivaay said"Anika concluded and walked ahead to join Shivaay.

The ride back home was a silent one. Naira had dozed off in Anika's arms.Anika's side window was rolled down fully and the wind was blowing inside.She closed her eyes and just took a deep breath.Home.

That is what she felt.Over the years,she had heard of people talking fondly about their relief of coming back to that place that you call home.Many a times she wondered where her birthplace was.Where did her parents live?Where was she born?She didn't know.She didn't even know who she was?She loved London but today,coming back to Mumbai after seven years gave her a warm feeling as if this place was welcoming her back.

They passed through many places which held beautiful memories of her,Sahil and even Shivaay.The beach where they used to come,their usual barfi wala stall,pani puri stall etc.All of them were still there.It was as if the place was frozen in time,waiting for her comeback.

Anika was quiet for a long time so Shivaay had assumed that she had dozen off,given the fact that she had just landed after a long journey.Otherwise Anika couldn't keep quiet for even a minute especially when she was around Naira and Shivaay.So definitely,he was surprised to see the powerhouse of energy-Anika looking out of the window quietly without commenting on every random thing on the road.He wanted to ask her what the matter was,he wanted to know whether something was troubling her or whether she wanted to tell him something but soon decided against it.There was something about that silent moment that both of them didnot wish to disturb.

As they passed the diversion which led to her chawl,Shivaay didnot miss Anika's wishful glance  in that direction.She missed the house and he knew it.That house held a lot of importance in both their lives.For Anika,it was the last piece of memory she had of her adoptive parents-Sahil's parents.Even if it was for a short time, in her memorySahil's parents,were the only ones whom she ever called parents.Even though they died a year later,she still had Sahil to call family.And for Shivaay,that house was where he started all over again.He had rebuilt his business from the scratch and this whole journey started from that house. He mentally made a note to visit the chawl with Anika and Naira.

After about twenty minutes of journey, the car entered the driveway of a villa.

Anika looked sternly at Shivaay.She was expecting him to drive to some hotel and book a room for their short stay.But of course,he was Shivaay Singh Oberoi and he had make sure that everything was perfect.

Shivaay could feel Anika's glare on him even when his eyes were still on the road. About a month ago,he had put forward this idea of buying a villa to Anika .She had strictly put down his idea and insisted on staying at a hotel.Despite her disapproval he had still gone ahead and bought this villa and now he knew it was his time to face the music.

"Shivaay..."Anika started to scold him but was cut off by her husband himself.

"I know...I know what you are going to tell me 'Shivaay,what was the need to buy this villa when we could have managed in a hotel.After all it was just a matter of 15 days.Meri baat kabhi nahi sunte ho.'Yahi kehna chahti thi na?"Shivaay teased.

"Aapko pata hai ki mein kya kehna chahti hoon phir bhi aap vahi karenge joh aapko karna hai.Haina?"

"Anni..."

"Nahi Shivaay.Its just not about me,its about the need of buying a house.We could have managed easily in a hotel,then why?"

"We could have managed,I agree but what about Naira?"Shivaay counter argued.

Anika sighed.She didnot know how to counter this particular argument.Naira was one of her primary concerns while coming to India.She was just not of the type to sit quietly in a room.She loved outdoors and loved to interact with people.In London,their mansion and its gardens were big enough and even on the streets nobody would recognize her or Shivaay.But here in Mumbai it was a different thing.There were people who would recognize both of them and then there were the past enemies who would be waiting in the shadows trying a way to get back for the old wounds.Though half heartedly, she had to agree that Shivaay was indeed right in his decision of not staying at a hotel.

"Ok fine.I am letting it go for this time just because I agree with the fact that Naira wont be able to adjust in a hotel.Par yeh math samajna ki mein aapki har baath manoongi."Anika finished with mock strictness in her voice.

Shivaay flashed his rare smile which made him look even more handsome.Anika couldn't help but admire her handsome husband who now looked like a little kid who got his favorite candy.Shivaay leaned in and kissed Anika on her cheek happily,thus ending her mini-staring session that she was having.He got out of the car and opened the door for Anika.Anika was finding it difficult to get out of the car with a sleeping Naira in her arms.She was about to ask Shivaay to pick her up but before she could even voice out her thoughts,Shivaay already lifted Naira from her arms.

Once Anika got out,she looked around her and she had to accept that it was indeed beautiful.The surroundings were very calm and it was well away from the hustle-bustle of the city.A perfect place to relax.The villa was double storeyed and had a modern touch to it.It was surrounded by a large garden with a well trimmed lawn.Naira would definitely love it thought Anika.

She turned around to see Shivaay observing her with a smirk.Though she had tried her level best to continue her facade of disappointment but she forgot that he could read her thoughts before she even voiced them.He already knew that she liked the place and had forgiven him fully for not listening to her.

Anika smiled back at him and walked ahead to hug him side ways.Shivaay wrapped his free hand around Anika while he was holding Naira securely with his other had.He gently dropped a kiss on Anika's forehead as they stood at the doorsteps of their new house.

As he entered the house with Anika and Naira,he silently wished to have them by his side in every step and journey of his life..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
152K 11.3K 44
A way dramatic story of the couple Shivika. Shivaay and Annika , married for more than twenty years. But being separated since long time. Circumstanc...
127K 11.1K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
194K 9.9K 69
Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: This is a story of shivika after the 3 month leap...