OC book

By SpurnedShadow

....... More

Fnaf
Transformers
Tattletail
MLP
MCSM!
CREEPYPASTA
DC!
Justice League Movie OC (DC #2)
Furry OC
Youtube
Sonic
Daughter of the Dark Arts (Marvel #1)
Family of None (Zelda #1)
Cute Friends (Undertale) (FINALLY!!!!!)
Loved by the Demons (Ninjago OC)
The Dark Sith (Star Wars OC 1)
Casino Gal (Cuphead)
"Im gonna rock your world..." (Wreck-it Ralph)
"You don't know my face... and you never will" (DC 3)
"The ocean is mine, As it was for my father" (DC #4)
"My mind is worthless to you!" (Mortal Engines)
rps

BATIM

127 5 58
By SpurnedShadow

Cause it's awesome!

Name: Lillian Mage (given last name was Lawrence, but she changed it)
Age: 19
Gender: Female
T/H: Human
Looks: she is about 5'2, has pale skin, black hair which is usually in a braid over her shoulder, dark green eyes, thin af
Outfit: (emo, Prepare for it) she wears a short black dress with black leggings and dark teal combat boots, along with black lipstick and golden eyeshadow. She also wears two small black star earrings and has a silver ring on her finger. Additionally, she wears a golden locket, which has her and her parents (pictures) inside it, and the locket is shaped like a small heart.
Personality: shy and introverted, emo, can get rude and sassy, but is mostly kind and generous with those she likes, and those she hates, she will ignore. She is also trustworthy and honest about everything.
Friends/family: none (both her parents died and her brother went missing)
Reason why she came to the studio: she got a letter meant for Henry, and thought it would be interesting to explore.
Skills/talents: she can play piano, violin, and clarinet. She can also draw and sing very well.
Weapons: anything she can find
Crush: none
Favorite cartoon: Boris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
176K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
66.4K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...