Someone Like You - Pokemon ♡S...

By _LisaNguyen_

[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel + Updates

Chapter 22

426 24 4
By _LisaNguyen_

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1330

~~♛~~

Lyra~

It felt as if this was the most peaceful night I've had, outside of home. Most of the time, it was me just sleeping in random areas within routes or cities but now, it felt different. Was it simply because I was on a bed this time?

Deep down, I knew the answer very clearly.

Yes, I was lying on a bed, wrapped in the sheets I remembered from yesterday. My eyes slowly opened, glancing at the morning sky. In other words, my body was facing the window, in case you are confused.

However, the morning shine was too bright for my eyes. Therefore, I shifted my body and turned around. My hands brushed off what looked like someone's back. I could tell from the fabric texture that it was Silver.

I leaned closer to him, resting the side of my cheek on his back while my hands held the fabric.

He was warm.

My eyes wandered to the blue bracelet that was on my wrist. Memories started flowing through my head, as I smiled at what happened yesterday.

"Ho-oh and Lugia were never rivals. Once the Brass Tower was destroyed, the pair parted. Perhaps I gave that to you as a sign of hope, but it's mainly to take your mind off the bracelet that binds us together."

Deep down, I was happy that Silver cared, but I don't know how long that'll last. The bracelets did tamper our lives, which left me devastated in certain cases, so it was nice that I can see a bit of hope like he told me.

"You're awake?" I heard Silver grumble.

"Mhm."

'He must've slept well', I thought, just as he turned around to face me. His red eyes looked sleepy, his eyelids only half-open. He brought up his hand and moved the hair strands that were blocking my eyes.

I smiled. "Good morning, Silver."

"Morning..." he said quietly in a hoarse tone.

Out of the two of us, Silver was the first to get up. As he does, the bed immediately felt lighter. I glanced up and noticed Silver in a sitting position on the edge of the bed, looking over his shoulder and gazing at me.

"Hurry up and get out of the bed, you lazy Snorlax," he grumbled, getting off the bed first.

I did as I was told and hoisted my body up into a sitting position. Silver waited for me to get off the bed, mainly to reassure that we're five metres apart. Seriously... this bracelet gets so annoying.

I decided to change clothes to the one Zuki provided me yesterday. It was a light, simple red dress with long sleeves and a black jacket to accompany that. The decision was that I wear this for now while my other clothes are being washed and dried.

I must remember to thank Zuki and Sayo later.

I realized Silver had always worn the same clothes every time we travelled, in which I wondered if he already had his clothes washed. Whenever I leaned closer to him, he doesn't stink or give off any body odor.

Right now, Silver was looking towards a different direction, probably because it's common sense to not stare at a girl changing. I managed to change peacefully, removing my current outfit and slipping on the red dress, along with the black tights Zuki also provided me.

After I'm done, I turned around and noticed Silver staring at the ceiling.

"Hey..." I called out to him.

He turned his head towards my direction and nodded, gesturing me to the bathroom so that we can brush our teeth and rinse our mouths. Thankfully, Zuki had left a note inside, noting for us to feel free when using the items inside.

What happened later was we took turns brushing our teeth and doing other stuff. For me, that would be brushing my hair with Sayo's comb. I remembered that I had to thank her and Zuki somehow.

And after that was taking care of,  Zuki suddenly entered the room and took the clothes I wore last time. In the meantime, Sayo invited us to come and eat breakfast with the two of them. I agreed for both Silver and myself, even if he remained silent.

Then, I realized something.

"Hey Silver... Where's Togepi?" I asked.

"Don't worry about her, Lyra," I heard Sayo's voice behind me, as Silver and I seated ourselves on the chairs around the table.

The next thing I noticed was Zuki carrying a sleeping Togepi in her arms. She handed Togepi to me and I was welcomed with a warm feeling, more likely Togepi's body temperature. About a few seconds later, Togepi's eyes began to awaken.

I smiled as Togepi became fully awake. "Hi, Togepi."

She cried out happily in response.

"Togepi really misses you," Zuki informed me while she plated our breakfast on the table. "After you were hit with that fire attack, she wouldn't stop crying. It took us a bit to calm her down."

"Isn't that normal? Togepi is still a baby Pokémon, after all," Sayo noted.

"Well I heard somewhere that it's a different case for certain Pokémon who hatched in front of trainers instead of their kind," Zuki responded.

While we ate our breakfast, I turned to Silver. I noticed that Togepi's eyes were following mine "Do you know what's up with Togepi?"

"Well, I have an assumption: Normally, whoever the baby Pokémon sees first, it considers them to be their mother or father," Silver replied.

"Really? Then, who was the first person Togepi saw?" Sayo asked. I began to think back.

After the Pokédex said those words, Togepi opened its eyes and saw Silver and myself. Silver was standing behind me, crouching down to get to Togepi's level while I had the front seat. It was so cute!

"Hi, Togepi!" I greeted it cheerfully.

It let out its Pokémon cry, and you don't know how much I'm cooing over that. Togepi is so adorable!

"Welcome to the team, Togepi!" I exclaimed happily.

Togepi smiled and let out more cries full of happiness.

"That would be... either Silver or myself, right?" I responded.

"It's more like Togepi saw Lyra as the mother and Silver as the father," Zuki said, covering her mouth with her hands in a lady-like manner.

I realized she was teasing me. 

"H-Hey! You don't need to put it that way!" I exclaimed.

"You can't deny the truth though," Sayo finished off, as we all continued to eat breakfast. As I did, I glanced at Silver who was staring at a poster of two Pokémon. One of them looked like the Pokémon engraved on the bracelet Silver gave to me.

~~♛~~

Okay, so first of all, there was a day of wait where my computer suddenly stopped working and it took the entire day to finish. *sigh* My brother panicked a lot, and obviously I did as well. It's easier for me to write a chapter on a computer rather than a phone.

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1K 80
Red, after winning the Indigo League and rejecting the opportunity to become the Viridian Gym Leader, continues his journey to the Johto Region where...
21.5K 312 19
After becoming the runner up in the kalos league and stopping the kalos crisis , ash decides to continue his journey to the alola region in hopes to...
1.2K 49 16
Silver, son of the leader of team rocket, had grown up to be just as cold and serious as he always was, if not more than before. He and his feraligat...
4.9K 52 17
Note: Some chapters I'm slowly editing them. So, there are few mistake in here without me realize This is my first ever Fan-fiction that I ever done...