It Doesn't Matter Who I Am (H...

Af imtheothergracie

I am Jae Eun. Ahn Ji Gong's last daughter. I wonder the streets of the capital, causing trouble like I always... Mere

Jae Eun
~Chapter 1~ Nice To Meet You
~Chapter 2~ You're A Pabo
~Chapter 3~ So Much Trouble
~Chapter 4~ I Can Take It
~Chapter 5~ Let's Get Wasted~!
~Chapter 7~ Tense
~Chapter 8~ Secrets Revealed
~Chapter 9~ Lies
~Chapter 10~ Performance to Never Forget
~Chapter 11~ End It All
~Chapter 12~ Save Me Before I Fall
~Chapter 13~ You Wanna Try It?
~Chapter 14~ Rebellious
~Chapter 15~ Lies Can Become Truths
~Chapter 16~ Promises
~Chapter 17~ The World Spins
~Chapter 18~ Even If I Die, It's You
~Chapter 19~ Nightmares
~Chapter 20~ It Doesn't Matter Who I Am ~End~
~Special Chapter Part 1~
~Special Chapter Part 2~

~Chapter 6~ Fighting's Fun

1.5K 54 25
Af imtheothergracie

"Se Jun...!" I hear Han Sung whine.

I roll over onto the other side then I felt a hand grab my arm and shake me. I groan followed with a whine then someone smacks my arm.

"Yah!" I call out then I sat up and look at Han Sung. "Why'd you wake me up?!" I ask him.

"Ji Dwi-hyung and his roommates are fighing." Han Sung tells me and I groan. 

I then hop off of my bed then march down the hallway. Everyone then looks at me as I opened Ji Dwi's doors to his room and saw him being choked by Ban Ryu. I walk in then I grabbed the back of his head with a chuck of hair in it, and yank him back, throwing him on the floor.

"Who the hell did that?!" He asks then I smirk at him.

"I did, what're you gonna do about it?" I ask him.

He then launches himself at me then tackles me to the ground. I then place my feet against his stomach and launch him off of me, causing him to land on his back and hearing loud ass cracking. I then got up and straddled him under me as I grabbed his throat then held my fist up.

"You wanna test me, dumbass?" I ask him then he flips me off of him and I groan since I hit my back against the door.

"That's enough!" Soo Ho calls out then he looks at Ban Ryu. "Didn't I say that this fight was between you and me?" Soo Ho asks then Ban Ryu punches him.

I then get up and kick Ban Ryu's legs out from under him and he falls on the ground. I then roll him over onto his back, pull his arms up from behind him, then step on his head with his cheek against the ground.

"Ah, so you have nothing to say now?" I ask him as I pressed my foot harder against his head. "Why is that? Is it because you've found someone that has guts to fight you?" I ask him then he squirms and I pull harder on his arms. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, clueless." I warn then I heard someone walk in.

I look behind me and saw a huge guy walk in. I let go of Ban Ryu then my arm gets twisted behind my back, along with Soo Ho and Ban Ryu. I start shouting out in pain then I bit my tongue to shut myself up. 

~~~~~~~~

We all walk into the classroom and I glare at Ban Ryu from across the room. I wanted to smash his pretty face against one of the poles so badly, to the point that his nose is broken. But, I didn't want to get in trouble again then possibly get kicked out. 

Plus, I had to protect Han Sung and Ji Dwi. Han Sung, because he is the last true bone of his family. And Ji Dwi, well, because he's Jin Heung. 

We all then sit down and wait for the presentation to start, then Ban Ryu opens his snobby mouth and back talks Seon Woo. Then he mentions something about Ah Ro and I lost it. I got up and grabbed Ban Ryu by his shirt then I flipped him over my shoulder and he lands on his back.

"Say something about my sister again, I dare you." I warn then Ban Ryu gets up and lands a punch along my cheek.

"Was I talking to you?" He asks me then I smirk at him.

"Talking about my family, yes, so that obviously means you were talking to me." I say then Soo Ho gets up.

"You haven't started with me." Soo Ho says then he punches Ban Ryu across the face.

Seon Woo and I then take on Ban Ryu, until I'm yanked away by my hair by someone part of his clique. I turn around and punch the guy across the face then threw his head against a pillar. He holds his head in pain as he winces.

I then grabbed his shirt and threw him to the ground and kicked his side. Then my head was grabbed and I was thrown against a step, hitting my head off of it, blood pouring out of it. I yelp out in pain.

Ji Dwi then runs over and tackles the guy that hurt me and Han Sung runs to my side in worry. This was the most pain I've been in since my back got burnt. I couldn't cry from the pain, but I was holding my head and I didn't know how to react. I couldn't scream, I couldn't say anything, I couldn't do anything to show I was in pain.

"Jae Eun!" Han Sung calls out and I look at him.

Luckily, no one heard him and I didn't feel like yelling at him at the moment. Then I see the large cut on his arm and the scratches on both his and Ji Dwi's faces and I grew angry.

"YAH!!!" I yell then everyone stops and looks at me as I stood up. "WHO THE HELL HURT HAN SUNG AND JI DWI?!" I ask and everyone stood there in fear.

This was really the first time I've yelled like that in a really long time. Then the headmaster walks in since Ban Ryu and Seon Woo were still fighting.

"Stop!" Wi Hwa yells then everyone stops as the chandelier falls.

~~~~~~~~ 

"Who's up first?" Ah Ro asks then I raised my hand and her eyes widened at me as I smirked.

"I am, sis." I answer.

I then walked to her little clinic and I sat down as she looked at my head. 

"Why are you even here?" She asks me and I chuckle.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to help these idiots fight." I answer then she smacks my shoulder.

"That doesn't matter! Why did you even decide to fight people?" She asks me and I shrug.

"Someone was saying stuff about you. Orabeoni and I then beat the person up, and one of his friends threw me against a stair and I cracked my head open." I explain and she sighs as she grabs a needle.

"As long as I don't here about it, I don't care, really." I smile.

"However, if I here about it, I will care." 

"You care too much about me, anyways." I then sigh.

"It's because I didn't have a mother or a brother for most of my life. So, I kind of took on the role of protecting you from men, crazy people, and having debts to pay." I tell her then I sigh. "I'm usually the one repaying your debt, just so you don't have to stress out about it." I confess and her eyes widened at me.

And what you are probably thinking, yes, that's how I would erase her debts. I don't like doing it, but if it's for her, I would do anything to protect my sister. All she did was frown at me and she looked like she was about to cry, I just smile at her and stroke her hair, assuring her I'm alright.

"Y-You d-do that?" She asks me and I nod.

"I don't like doing it," I sigh, "but if it's to protect you, fuck it." I respond as I giggle.

"Don't do that anymore!" She demands and I sigh.

"Fine, fine, fine." I agree then I smirk at her. "As long as you don't get anymore debts, I won't do anything." I assure her then she smacks my arm.

I then laugh at her then more guys start walking over. I then sigh as I stood up and hugged Ah Ro then walked away over to Han Sung and Yeo Wool. I rested my head on Han Sung's shoulder as he glares at Ban Ryu and Soo Ho.

"So, who's side are you on? The half-breed or Ban Ryu?" Yeo Wool asks as Han Sung looks at him.

"Not Ban Ryu." Han Sung says then he looks at Ban Ryu. "He's a brat." He finishes as he looks back at Yeo Wool.

"You're right, that's for sure." I agree then I saw Ji Dwi sleep on Ah Ro's back.

I then look forward and Han Sung continued to talk to Yeo Wool, while I had distracted myself with my own thoughts. It was impossible not to let my thoughts wander around. 

"Jae Eun!" I remember that yell. I jump every time I remember it.

"How dare you take my silver!" He yells as he smacks my cheek again, but with more force. "You're a thief!" 

"I-I'm sorry, o-orabeoni..." I apologize.

A crack of a whip then sounds again as my legs are struck. I no longer could cry out for help or out in pain anymore, since I no longer knew how to. That was the day where I forgot how to cry.

He was a sick, sick man that didn't know how to treat children. All I was to him was his stress toy, someone he could take his anger out on. He took his anger out on his oldest grandson before, then I no longer allowed him to.

~~~~~~~~

Now, I was supposed to help Dog-Bird and Ji Dwi with the upcoming test soon on what the relation is between water and kings. Dog-Bird was socializing with my sister at the moment and I was with Ji Dwi, giving him extra study time. Instead of giving him more time to study, we kept on having strange conversations then it ended badly.

"I heard you and your bitchy mother talking earlier," I tell Ji Dwi and he gets silent, "why did she start crying?" I ask him and he clears his throat.

"I-It's nothing." He denies and I raise an eyebrow at him.

I set my elbow on the desk then rest my head in my hand and stare at Ji Dwi, making him feel uncomfortable.

"There was something going on between you two." I remind him. "And I didn't like it."

"Does it matter whether you like it nor not?" He asks me and I sat up straight.

"Yes, it does." I answer then he looks up at me. "Because I am your personal guard and your only best friend, so it's my duty to worry about you!" I exclaim.

"Then why do you always put yourself in dangerous situations?!" He asks me.

"Just to protect everyone that I love!" I answer then I scoff as I scratched the back of my neck. "You don't know what it's like to take care of a hidden king." I mention and he looks at me with anger and I smirk at him. "Because it's a pain in the ass." I add and he grits his teeth as his eyes get teary.

"Shut up, woman." He demands as he clenches his fists.

"You don't know who you truly are, do you?" I ask him then I scoff. "You sound like a king without a face, and you are, and you feel so much sadness all the time. So, why? Why do you put a smile on your face, no matter what the pain you're hiding is?" I ask him then he stands up and I stand up with him.

"What are you? Who said you have the right to even say something like that?" Ji Dwi asks me and I scoff.

"Does it matter whether you like it or not?" I ask him then he pushes me against the wall and pins me to it.

"Why are you acting like this?!" He asks me loudly and I flinched, since he's never raised his voice like this before. "You are not the Jae Eun I know!" He shouts.

"Maybe because you brought this Jae Eun out! You were acting like a dick anyways!" I exclaim as I panted. "Why are you blaming me for this when you're the one that started overreacting?! I simply asked you what happened between you and your mother and you got all offended about it!" I mock then I scoff as I pushed him away.

"Because I don't have to tell you everything that happens between her and I!" He yells.

"I am still your best friend and the only other person that knows your secret!" I yell and he looks at me in shock, I haven't yelled like that in a long time. "I'm the one that's still supposed to protect you, so why are you yelling at me like I'm a fucking stranger?!" I ask him then I took a deep breath to yell again, but I couldn't.

I was interrupted by a pair of lips smashing against mine in shock. His soft plump lips stealing my first kiss ever. My eyes were wide open and I didn't know how to react to him. So, I just stood there. 

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

447K 15.3K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
10.4K 2.1K 45
#1 on the romantico [March 12, 2024] ๐—” ๐™…๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ + ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ + ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป + ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜...
19.5K 763 46
I'm an orphan. My parents died when I was age 8. So, all my years...I've been living with my Uncle. He's been taking care of me, until one day....he...