In The End(sasuke love story)

By Beacon_Of_Sin

She is the most powerful girl in her village she just doesn't know it yet. She is half human half fox demon... More

info
chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaper 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 42

1.5K 27 10
By Beacon_Of_Sin

I was waken up by make voices. I opened my eyes and looked up to Izumo and Kotetsu each carrying a large pile of books and papers. I recognized them because they would do errands for Tsunade when I would.

"Are you two headed to the Hokage's office?" I asked.

"Yeah."One of them said.

"I'm coming with. I need to speak to her." I said as I got up. I looked back a Sakura and saw that she was awake too. "Sakura you she go home and take it easy. I'll take thing over from here." She reluctantly nodded and headed one her way home.

Once I reached the Hokage's office I knocked and opened the door for Izumo and Kotetsu. We walked in to find Tsunade had been sleeping. She had ink on her face. I can't say I was surprised. The sun wasn't even fully risen yet. Tsunade doesn't seem like much of a morning person either.

"Angel, what are you doing here so early?" She asked in a bit of a sleepy tone.

"I have some news that you need to hear." I clamed myself enough so I wouldn't cry. "Sasuke left the village sometime last night. Chances are that he left to go join Orochimaru."

"He what?" She began to yell." How do you know this for sure?"

"He left me a note and I found Sakura last night past out on a bunch. I use my kekki genki and found that the last thing she saw was Sasuke leaving."

"Izumo, Kotetsu, there's somebody I need to see. Go fetch me Shikamaru and tell him to get here ASAP."

"Yes my lady" They both said in unison. Then they both left.

"Angel I need you to stay here."

"Of course." I was trying hard to hide my emotions. I wanted to cry and punch a wall or just to brake a bunch of stuff.

"Do you have the note with you?"

"Yes"

"Could I read it?"

"I suppose. It's pretty personal but I trust you." I pulled the note out of my pocket and handed it to her. She read it and looked back at me.

"Where did you last see him yourself?"

"Last night. After his attapted battle with Naruto, he went off on his own. I found him later that night. We went back to his house where we talked. I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up I found this note on the nightstand along with some of his belongings missing." I explained. She handed me back the note and I folded back up and put back in my pocket.

"I see that necklace is new." She pointed out. I guess she could tell how upset I was and was trying to lighten to mood.

"Yeah..... Sasuke have it to me before I fell asleep last night." Tsunade let out a heavy sigh. Then Shikamaru enter in looking annoyed as usual. Tsunade began to explain to him the situation.

"He just left? How could this happend?"

"Simple. Orochimaru must have him in his clutches."

"That's doesn't make any sence. What does Sasuke have to gain by talking to someone as depraved as Orochimaru?"

"Power" I chimed in. They both looked at me like they expected me to continue. "During the chunnin exams Orochimaru was there." I pulled my hair to the side and pulled down part of my shirt revealing the cures mark. " While he was there he placed a curse mark on Sasuke. The same one I have." They both gazed at it for a moment before I covered it up. " I REMEBER him saying something about Sasuke crawling to him in the near future. And with Itchai showing up it out Sasuke off, making him focus more on revenge. I'm sure there are some other factors that might playing to but it makes sense so far."

"We need to deal with this quickly. Shikamaru, I've decided it's time for you to carry out your first mission as a Chunnin." Tsunade said. I had forgotten that Shikamaru had become a Chunnin.

"So all I've gotta do is bring Sasuke back?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yes, but it might prove to be more difficult than you think. It's possible that Sasuke is being guarded by Orochimaru's men."

"It's true. He is. I send a clone after him when I found Sakura. She cought up to them a little while ago. There are four of them from what my clone can see. They look pretty tough." I said as I communicated to my clone.

"I see. I need to request a team composed exclusively of Jounin and Chunin."

"I'm afraid I can't honnor that request."

"What? Why?"

"All but a handful of Jounin are out on missions. The rest are left here in case of an attack."

"Go round up any skilled Genin that you feel that are up to the job. You have 30 minutes. I suggest you take Angel with you since she knows quite a bit about this mission already."

"Lady Tsunade are you sure thats a good-"

"It's fine. I'll be fine." I said cutting off Shikamaru. "Besides I'm one of the closest people to him. That means the chances are I know what to said that will being him back." I finished with a closed eyed smile. He sighed and turned around to leave.

"Alright, lest get going then."

"There is one other person I strongly recommend that you take with you."

"Who would that be?"

"Naruto?" I asked confidently.

"You got it." She said.

"Why him?" Shikamaru asked.

"I'll explain on the way now come on." We walked out the door and down the stairs. " The reason Tsunade recommended that we bring Naruto with us is because Naruto is close to Sasuke as well. Naruto really does care about Sasuke. On top of that they are rivals too. The way that Naruto fights, he has a crazy amount of determination." I explained.

"There is on other thing I want to know. If you also have the curse mark then why isn't Orochimaru going after you? If you ask me your already more powerful than Sasuke and you seem have a lot more potential too." I smiled at the thought of someone thinking so highly of me.

"I got the curse mark by accident. I push Sasuke out of the way and took the bit. Orochimaru never intended for me to have it. Even if all that you said was true, Sasuke is easier to persuade with things like power. Aside from all of that Orochimaru already has my sister under is control."

"Wait you have a sister?" He asked shocked.

"A twin sister to be exact. The only way to tell us apart is by our eyes. Her eyes are ruby red and her name is Mayumi. I met and battled her not to long ago. If you end up coming face to face with her you better run."

"Why is that?"

"Shes insane. She wanted to kill me just because pf my eyes. When I fought her she turned into what looes like was a smaller version of the ninetails. The only way I could beat her is but putting her to sleep using my Kekki genki. On a good note though, she doesn't seem to possess the Kamigami no me yet." I told him. I'm not sure why I was telling him all this though. Maybe it's because I got so tired of keeping it all to myself. We arrived to Naruto's house and woke home up. We got him caught up on the situation.

"No wait you've gotta be kidding!" Naruto yelled.

"You just woke up and your already this annoying." Shikamaru said.

"Typical" I said under my breath. " Hurry up and go get dressed we don't have time we waste." I ordered. Then was gathered up Choji and Kiba and Akamaru. By the time we got done there we made our way to the gates. We came across Lee and Neji. Lee was still recovering from the Chunnin exams. Neji decided to join us on our mission.

We stopped at the gates for Shikamaru to give us the plan he had already came up with using the six of us. I had to say that I am pretty impressed with his strategic skills. He put me I the front next to Kiba since he knew the land better and I knew where Sasuke was. Then Shikamaru places himself behind us then Naruto, Choji and finally Neji. All of us in a straight line assigned to watch specific sides as we want along. We're were about to leave when we hear Sakura yelling. She was running out way. She stopped once she was infront of us.

"Are you alright?" Naruto asked her.

"Lady Hokage and Angel told me everything. I'm sorry Sakura, I can't take you on this misson." Shikamaru bluntly said. "I know you tryed but not even you could convince Sasuke, could you? Now our only option is to find him and to force him back here. Im sorry but there's nothing else you could do for him."

"But that means! Did Sasuke turn his back on you Sakura?" Naruto asked. Sakura began crying.

"Naruto, this is a once in a life time request." She began I was curious to what it was she was going to ask him. "Just bring him home. Please bring Sasuke back to me." My anger go the best of me in an instant. I walked up to her an backhanded her across her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? He was never yours and never will be!" I began to yell. "And why would you ask Naruto when all you do is complain about him, huh?" At this point I was in her face. I could see that she was terrified. Someone ended up grabbing me by my arms to drag me away from her. "You have no right at all! And to think were we're just becoming friends!" I kept yelling.

"Angel, if you don't calm down then your not coming on this mission." Shikamaru said. I shut up and tryed to calm myself down. The person who was holding me turned me around to face him. It was Naruto.

"We'll get him back. I promies." He said. All I could do was hope that he's right. "Come on let's get going!" He said in his enthusiastic voice. With that we were off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 115 28
みどりつちまる or if you prefer English, Midori Tuchimaru. A girl who is deemed as a weakling in her family and clan. She somehow rises up with help from up...
1.6K 38 1
⚠️trigger warning : Abused/ mental illnesses,drug and alcohol abuse included read at your discretion⚠️ Basically a long oneshot Sakura is the quiet k...
86.3K 2.8K 36
There was a girl named Sakura Haruno who was the happiest girl in the village, her smile could brighten any day, every boy had an interest in her, in...
1.3K 18 13
From enemies to lovers. "Once a member of the Uchiha knows love, it's almost as if all of his previously checked emotions are released. They awaken...