You Are Mine

By raeden16

Naruto has always felt.. weird.. when it came to Sasuke. He never could put a finger on it, all Naruto knows... More

I found you
You're Mine
Claimed
Home
Moon
Hidden
So close
Just an authors note
Secret
Authors note
Day off

Exposed

23.8K 468 1.5K
By raeden16

(Explicit content. Rated R)

Naruto's Pov

  Sasuke let out a shaky laugh. "Took you long enough to find me."

I nuzzled his jaw. "Shut up. Do you know how hard it's been with out you? Without your quiet, brooding presence." I paused, debating on what I should say next. "Do you know how hard it was not to have you, Sasuke."

He arched his back as I took his earlobe and gently sucked.

  A low growl came from his chest as I bit lightly under his ear.

  "You know.." Sauske said, panting "part of the reason I left was.. because of you."

  I paused and withdrew from him just a bit, our bodies still touching. "What do you mean?"

  Sasuke's black gaze met mine. "I've always felt different when it came to you Naruto. The feelings were faint at first. But after you accidentally kissed me that day in class, I could barely control myself when it came to you. I wanted you so bad, so bad that it scared me. So I left." He closed his eyes. "I knew it was the wrong decision when I didn't see you for a long time. I've missed your stupid smile. I've missed the way you go full out when it comes to ramen." He shook his head and chuckled lightly. "I've missed the way you looked at me when you didn't think anyone would notice."
He lifted his hand and stroked my cheek. "I.. I love you Naruto."

A devilish grin crept onto my face as I trailed a hand down his chest. "Good thing I love you too."

Sasuke was just about to say something else, but my lips stopped him as they crashed into his. Sasuke stiffened for a heartbeat but then his lips moved in sync with mine. I licked his bottom lip to ask for entrance. I nearly laughed at how fast he opened his mouth for me.

Taking my time, I slowly explored his mouth with my tongue. Sasuke pawed at my sweatshirt, trying to take it off. I didn't even break our kiss as I unzipped it and threw it off.

I tugged at his pants and he moaned into my mouth. Finally breaking our kiss, Sasuke bent his head and started to kiss my chest. I threw my head back as his tongue flicked my right nipple right through my mesh shirt while his hand was palming my left nipple.

Whimpering, I tried to hold myself back. Sasuke could sense this and growled.

"For fucks sake Naruto, just let go and enjoy yourself. I certainly am going to enjoy every minute. Every. Single. Minute." He seductively whispered the last three words into my ear.

His words snapped whatever control I had on my self. I lifted Sasuke up and his legs wrapped around my hips. My lips crashed into his as my hands cupped his sweet, muscled ass. He groaned into my mouth as I ground my hips against his.

I pulled my lips from his and rested my forehead against his. "Sasuke, if we continue, I won't be able to stop myself."

He smirked. "I was just about to say the same thing."

I let out a quit groan and walked over to the bed with Sasuke still wrapped around me. Before I could drop him on the bed, he quickly stood up, grabbed my shoulders and pushed me onto my back on the bed roll.

  "I'm going to make you mine before you make me yours" Sasuke growled as he lowered himself on me.

   Almost every part of our bodies were touching. Sasuke ripped at my shirt so hard that it tore. As he was ripping the rest of my shirt off, I tugged at his pants until the weird rope-like belt came loose.

After he had my shirt fully off, Sasuke leaned back and examined my bare chest.

Purring, he ran his finger all the way down my torso. "You're so beautiful."

I squirmed and spread my legs even farther under him. He grinned and slithered down my body and grabbed the waistband of my pants with his teeth. Slowly, ever so slowly, started to take my pants off with his mouth. I lifted my hips slightly off of the bed to help him.

After my pants were off, I shivered in my nakedness, not from the coldness in the air, but from the intensity of Sasuke's stare.

He licked his lips and leaned down. I lifted my head to see what he was going to do, but then his lips touched the top of my dick, and I threw my head back on the pillow.

Sasuke grunted as I hit the back of his throat. But he didn't stop there. I moaned loudly as he shoved the rest of me down his amazingly hot throat.

I clenched my eyes shut for a second.

Fuck this feels so good. I thought as Sasuke moved his head up and down.

I was just about to cum when Sasuke, still moving his delicious mouth over my dick, suddenly pressed a finger at my opening.

I yelled as I came in his mouth and he took it all. After the final shiver left my body, he licked his lips and sat back.

"Well, that was shorter then I expected. But still glorious. You're a lot bigger then I thought." Sasuke said as he scooted closer on his knees.

Panting, I tried to respond but I couldn't find words because he had stood up off the bed roll and shucked off his pants.

  I could only gape as Sasuke's manhood popped up. It was huge!!

  Shit! I don't know what he expects me to do with that monster! It's going to kill me!

I swallowed as he kneeled on the bed. Unknowingly, I pulled my knees up and spread them. He reached out and I sucked in sharply as his finger gently probed my opening. Slowly he pushed his finger inside me.

  Sasuke let me adjust to his finger for a minute before pushing in another. I moaned and arched my back at the slight pain that shot through me.

  He again let me adjust before moving his fingers in a scissoring movement. I whimpered in pain and shut my eyes.

  I felt him lean on me, his fingers still doing their magic, and kiss me. "I'm sorry baby. But it will feel better for you if I do this first before claiming you as mine."

  Panting, I could only groan in response. His fingers felt amazing now that the pain was gone.

  Suddenly, Sasuke took his fingers out of me. I was about to protest but he threw my legs over his shoulders and shuffled closer to me.

  He looked at me and grinned, a purely male grin, at the worry he saw on my face. "You ready?" He asked.

  I nodded slowly and prepared myself as he positioned himself at my entrance.

  I stiffened as he slowly pushed inside me. It seemed like forever until he was sheathed to the hilt. He sat still for a second to let me adjust before slowly pulling out. I thought he was going to pull all of the way out, but then whimpered as he shoved his huge length into me again, faster this time. I cried out as he stretched me to the max.

  "Fuck Naruto. You're so tight." He panted and pulled almost all the way out and slammed into me again.

  "You're." He growled as he pulled out and slammed in "Mine." After he said the last word, he slammed into me so hard that I cried out and clenched the blanket with my fists.

  With my knees still over his shoulders, he leaned over me, bending me in half,
going impossibly deeper.

  He pumped me slowly in that position for a long time before leaning back, unbending me, and thrusting faster and harder.

  He was going so fast that I couldn't tell up from down. My stomach clenched at his loud moan.

  "Nar- Naruto... I'm.. I'm gonna- mmm" he moaned. "I'm going to-"

  He didn't even finish his sentence as he thrusted home and yelled at his release.

  After all of his seed left him, Sasuke collapsed on top of me, still inside, and shivered. He rested his head on my chest and breathed big, deep breaths.

  I ran my hands up his back, up his slender neck, and into his dark hair.

  Fisting it, I held him in place as I whispered "My turn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.2K 6
Sasuke's been in love with blond heart throb since childhood. Well summer's here, and Naruto is now a senior. Time is running out as of now especiall...
195K 3.3K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...
11.7K 139 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...
9.3K 192 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...