Broken Luna

By itskikisaurus

Alexandria is a werewolf with an unfortunate past that has kept her wolf weak and fragile. Now she is twenty... More

Broken Luna
Chapter 1 - It smelt of breakfast waffles
Chapter 2 - Maple syrup on waffles
Chapter 3 - Your mate isn't a waffle
Chapter 4 - Holly waffles!
Chapter 6 - Mother of waffles
Chapter 7 - The waffle Gods
Chapter 8 - Better then waffles
Chapter 9 - I need waffles!
Chapter 10 - Aden's delicious waffle voice
Chapter 11 - I am waffle queen
Chapter 12 - Waky waky maple on waffles
Chapter 13 - Warm waffle feeling
Chapter 14 - Magic of his waffle scent
Chapter 15 - Angel sent from the waffle Gods
Chapter 16 - Waffles for dinner!
Chapter 17 - Only waffles can satisfy
Chapter 18 - Aden was scarier than a burnt waffle
Chapter 19 - Lost in Aden's Sweet Waffle Taste
Chapter 20 - Little mouse you are the light of my world

Chapter 5 - Hotter than a waffle maker

7.4K 240 89
By itskikisaurus

Alexandria

"What the hell are you doing on the couch!?" My eyes open fast to see an angry Aden standing over me with arms crossed. Seeing him freaked me out causing me to bolt up so I was sitting on the far end of the couch further away from him.

"I-I-I...sorry..." I couldn't speak properly as I shook with fright. What a lovely way to wake up on the first day at a new pack.

Aden realised his mistake fast putting his hands up to show he wouldn't hurt me. Slowly he sat down on the coffee table with hands up, "sorry I shouldn't have yelled I've never had to deal with someone like you before."

I was still shaken and whimpering letting out a little tear. My mate looked so terrifying mad and my wolf was not helping my emotions by pushing more fear into me. I didn't want to be scared of my own damn mate.

But I was.

"Damn I really did fuck up." Aden looked genuinely sorry as he ran his hands through his wonderful sexy bed head hair which I so desperately wanted to run my hands through myself. "Sorry, Alexandria."

Taking a deep breath of his scent I instantly became calmer but fear still laid down low. "Call me Alexa," I whispered not looking into his eyes feeling suddenly embarrassed to look at him with the way he looked. He looked so fucking hot with no shirt on and abs galore. He didn't even have any pants on. He only had his underwear on!

"What's wrong?" He must have noticed my sudden discomfort when I shifted my gaze from him.

"P-please put on some clothes," I mustered up some courage while trying to look him in the eyes and nowhere else. Moon Gods he was hotter than a waffle maker.

He let out a low deep laugh making me shiver in delight and tingle inside. He looked at me with so much emotion I couldn't decipher at all. I wasn't sure if he was happy, sad, angry or bored with me. I hope to the moon Gods that he was happy with me even if I was damaged goods.

Aden got up from the coffee table walking to the closet I saw last night to be his. "You're adorable when you're shy of me like a little mouse," he said while in the closet putting clothes on.

"I'm not a mouse," I grumbled under my breath to shy to say it out loud.

He walked back to me with a plain black shirt and black jeans now on, "even when shy you still got spunk," he chuckled again making me not angry with him calling me a mouse. His chuckle was just so soothing, it's like nothing I've ever heard before. Therapy to my ears and my heart.

If he sounded this good chuckling I will be making a mental note to make me chuckle more often.

I didn't say anything as he sat back where he was before and just looked at him. We stared at each other for a while until I felt comfortable to answer the question he asked when waking me up, "I...um...slept on the couch because I was uncomfortable sleeping on the bed with you."

Aden leaned forward and I scooted further back which was impossible since I was already at the end of the couch. "You really are scared of me?"

"I'm sorry," I looked down to my hands saddened.

"Are you going to reject me?" I could hear the hurt and sadness in his words.

The room was silent with tension as I fought my wolf on the question. She wanted to reject him but I wanted to give him a chance to prove himself. He needed to prove he was going to protect me, he needed to prove that he wouldn't hurt us.

"My wolf wants to," I answered but quickly added before he got upset with me, "but I don't want to." I looked up to him to see a little hope slip into his eyes.

"Why does your wolf want to reject me?"

"She is scared of men, strangers and mostly werewolves strangers. Her start to life was not easy for her so she prefers to stay where she knows it is safe. She doesn't know you and for all she knows you could be a monster." My answers started to become longer and more confident the more I talked to him. I felt so proud of myself but on the other end of the stick, my wolf wasn't. She wanted out of here.

"Shit Alpha Brendon said you were fucked up but I didn't know it was that bad for a wolf to want to reject its mate." He looked so sorry for me.

It was very uncommon to a point of nonexistent for the wolf side of a werewolf to reject their mate it usually is the human side that rejects their mate. It sucked that I was that small percentage of werewolves.

"Fucked up is a perfect word to describe me," I whispered to myself agreeing so much with those words.

"So as upsetting as your life is we need to do the mating ceremony as soon as possible. I need to become Alpha so I can finally be done with watching my father fuck up this pack. He never listens to me I swear..." Aden droned on and on about needed to be Alpha soon that I couldn't even listen to him anymore with my horrified thoughts rushing in my head.

I can not mate with him this soon, I don't even know him let alone do a fucking mating ceremony with him!

I started to feel angry now as I realised he called me fucked up and then started talking about doing a mating ceremony so he can be fucking Alpha. Am I just an object to him so he can become a fucking Alpha? Do my problems even worry him? Does he even care about me? Did I make the wrong decision in not rejecting him? Because right fucking now I can tell all he thinks about is himself and his pack.

I was angry with this while my wolf stayed scared and quietly whimpering at how our mate was acting.

"What the fuck!" My eyebrows knitted into an angry frown. "Is being an Alpha more important than getting to know me aside from being fucked up?"

"You need to become my Luna in days so I can become Alpha and then after that, we can get to know each other." Aden crossed his arms in a way that made him seem like he was saying his word was final. But it wasn't.

"You have a problem with your plan Mister I want to be Alpha now."

"And what may that be?"

He was being cocky thinking he was going to have his way until I slapped him in the face with reality, "my wolf still rejects you and if you mark me it could kill me." When werewolves mark each other with a bite on the neck they both have to be fully accepting of each other for the bite not to kill them. My wolf was not accepting so, therefore, he can not make me his Luna.

I saw realisation hit his face. Slouching now he rubbed his face as if tired and mad, "fuck my life."

Anger bubbled inside of me exploding before I could even tame it as I suddenly stood up towering over Aden's sitting body, "fuck your life? Fuck your fucking life? What about me, what about all the shit I have been through and all you can think about is how you won't be Alpha straight away! I have been kidnapped, seen my mother raped and killed, mentally scarred, scared of any new stranger I ever meet and have a wolf that is scared and rejecting over my own mate! Maybe I should reject you if this is who you are which means my wolf was correct to not trust you. So no it's not 'fuck your life' it is fuck my fucking life."

Aden jumped back in surprise looking like he wanted to apologise but I wasn't having any of it, "don't fucking dare apologie for being an asshole and just fucking leave me be." He just sat there now with his mouth opening and closing like he was trying to think of something to say. "Leave!" I yelled pointing to the door.

Aden finally scrambled up scurrying out of the room with a big bang. Once he was gone I crumbled to the ground crying. I was crying at how my life turned out, I was crying at how my mate acts towards me and I was crying because I yelled at someone for the first time since everything happened. I have never been this angry just fucking scared.

I wasn't even sure if I hated being angry or loved it.

That fucker deserved it!

All he cared about was himself and threw my problems out the window like they didn't matter to him. I am just a fucking object to reach his goal to him.

A knock at the door interrupted my sobbing and giving a shacky smell in the air I knew it was Nolan. "C-come in," I hiccupped from all the crying I did. Standing up slowly I watched as the door opened revealing Nolan that had a concerned look on his face.

"Why is Aden running downstairs cursing at himself and why are you all teary eyed?" Nolan asked like a sweet fatherly figure he his.

I gave him a weak smile, "w-we had our first fight."

"Did you want to talk about it?"

I didn't want to think about the fight at all and just wanted it pushed out of my memory. I shook my head no, "can you just give the tour now?"

---

The tour Nolan took me on was an emotional rollercoaster with me holding onto Nolan's arm for dear life. He didn't mind thank moon Gods and just let me hang off him like a monkey.

The pack house wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be and lucky for me Nolan made sure I didn't bump into so many new people. I only got to see the left wing of the pack house since I was too chicken to check out the right wing with all those pack members.

Nolan told me how we get cooks and cleaners on the left wing because we were high-ranking but the right wing they had to do everything for themselves which apparently they didn't mind. Like some women cook for the pack and then they all do their own washing in their large laundry room. They do have cleaners for public pack areas of the right wing but they have to clean their own rooms.

Now that the tour is over I shooed Nolan away and entered my shared room. I looked around more than once making sure Aden wasn't here and when I saw no sight of him I relaxed a little bit.

Well, it's time to settle in even though every part of me wanted to run away but that thought was pushed out of my head when a new worse thought popped into my head. If I ran away rogues could find me and hurt me again so this place was the safest place for me at this very moment.

As long as I don't leave this room I'll be fine.

Grabbing my bags that were still by the door from yesterday I went to my walk-in closet side. It didn't take long to hang and fold my clothes then put my other small objects around the room. I even placed my pictures of my family on top of the fireplace next to a picture of what seemed like a young Aden and a beautiful woman that looked just like him but with golden brown hair. I guess that is his mother and damn she's gorgeous.

I haven't seen her at all so did something happens to her? Why are there no pictures of him and his father? Does he not like his father? He did say his father was fucking up the pack before if I remember correctly.

Pushing the questions out of my head I went back into my still kind of empty closet and grabbed pyjamas even though it was four o'clock. I didn't want to eat dinner or leave this room for the rest of the day. I had enough of getting scared of all the new people and just wanted to relax.

I headed for the bathroom placing my clothes on the chair in the corner of the room. Why is there a chair in a bathroom? Weird. I went to the bath turning it on and checking the temperature before going through the cupboards in the bathroom wondering if they had anything I could put in the bath and to my luck, I found some fancy bubble bath.

I hopped into the bath when it was high enough and turned it off. Instantly relaxed by the warm water I closed my eyes then started mentally kicking myself for not turning on any music. I was too lazy and comfortable to even bother getting out to turn on my phone for music and just sat there in silence.

All of a sudden the bathroom door opened causing me to squeal trying to cover my breast even though the bubbles were already covering my whole body.

Aden stood there looking shocked but quickly changed to amusement when he saw my face go red from embarrassment. "I was going to take a shower but if you're sharing I don't mind having a bath with you," he winked walking closer to the bath.

"What...I...um..." I didn't know how to respond suddenly shy. Where did my anger go from before? I was still angry with him but I was feeling so small at this very moment and very self-conscious.

"Cat got your tongue little mouse?" Aden mocked using that stupid name for me again. I was not a mouse!

Getting angry I felt my confidence start coming back to me, "I am not a mouse you fucker. Now fucking leave!"

"Fisty," he put his hands up in defence slowly walking backwards.

 Damn asshole.

-

Aden's and Alexa's first proper conversation didn't go very well how sad.

The blend is by @Frost_Bite98 which is amazing!!!

-Kiki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.9K 37
In the dangerous world of werewolves, apart from the small packs, there is only two major packs. These two packs have been enemies for centuries and...
395K 9.5K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
329 23 9
Solena Lorena Lily Midnight is on the run from every pack in America. She enters territories without a word and leaves behind her initials LM. She's...
109K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...