Secretly Different (A Naruto...

By Nora_Onnanoko

Will be rewritten To protect his hometown the young boy trained to be what people call a 'ninja'. The boy gr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - I have to WHAT?!
Chapter 2 : A Bit of Enlightenment
Chapter 3: Meet Konohamaru and Team 7
Chapter 4:The Dumb Bell Test
Chapter 5: The Mission
Chapter 6:Acquiring the Sharingan-1
Chapter 7:I Will Find You.
Chapter 8: Acquiring the Sharingan-2
Chapter 9 : Sakura's Quest
Chapter 10 : Start Your Engines,the Chunin Exams Begin
Chapter 12 : The Passcode
Chapter 13: Meanwhile and beyond
Chapter
Chapter 14: Is this Naruto?
Chapter 15 : The Seal of Heaven
Chapter 16 : Sakura's Resolve part 1
Chapter 16:Sakura's Resolve Part 2
Chapter 17:Hey, Pervy Sage
IM ALIVE
Chapter 18: Round 3

Chapter 11 : Welcome to the Forest of Death

9.8K 251 105
By Nora_Onnanoko

previously , on whatever this book is called:

"Good decisions, now for those who are remaining here..... You passed!"

"Eh?!"

Ibiki explained the test.The moment he was done, everyone broke into their own conversations.

Ibiki cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"You made it through the first test of the chunin selection exams. I wish you all good luck."

'3..2..1..' Naruto counted in his mind.

'0'

A familiar woman came flying through the window the moment he finished counting the last number.

Ibiki looked shocked."Not this one.." He muttered.

The rest of the students just sat, some scooted away from the broken glass of the shattered window.

"YOU OLD SNAKE HAG!" Naruto began "HOW COULD YOU, AND YOU COULD'VE TAKEN THE DOOR INSTEAD OF THE WINDO- OWWWW Sakura!?" He complained to the pink haired girl.

"NARUTO YOU IDIOT, YOU SHOULDN'T TALK LIKE THAT TO STRANGE LADIES WHO COME BARRELLING THROUGH WINDOWS." She said.

"......" Sasuke said

*Too much killer intent
Standby*

"Anyway,This is no time for celebration!" She said "The names Mitarashi Anko, I am the examiner for the second test! Now , LET'S GO! Follow me!"

Naruto was half paralysed , how could he survive maintning his secret ident with his team in the snake hag's nasty test idea?

Sakura felt annoyed by this lady. She was too Naruto-ish for Sakura's liking. Maybe he got it from her, after all Naruto seemed to know her well enough to bad-mouth her.

Anko took a quick count of all the candidates remaining and turned to look at Ibiki.

"78? You left 26 teams?" She asked. "This test was too easy.'

"Well there were exceptional students this year."

"Ah, but its not a big deal, I will cut them in half in this round."

'......' Sasuke thought

'In half!' Sakura thought, no matter how she thought about it, it didn't sound good.

"AHHH! I'm getting excited. Let's get going everyone, follow me."
________

"Uzumaki Naruto? Hmmm, you outsmarted me this time huh, captain?"

Ibiki smiled while looking at a paper , blank except for doodles.
________

"Welcome to Area 44, also known as the Forest of Death."

"......" Sasuke said.

'This is creepy' Sakura thought .

"Why it's called so, you are about to find out." She continued.

"Why it's called so, you are about to find out." Naruto imitated. "Snake hag, you should just tell everyone here,ya know,or are you really that lazy? Wait tell I tell the old geezer you're slacking off!"

"Oh really? What confidence! Guys like you tend to get killed first at times like these."

Naruto let the knife pierce through slightly and Anko stepped beside him with another one.

"You saw him right?" She whispered.

"Who?" Naruto asked

"That masked person. I'm certain he's a spy."

"I'll look into it. I need to create a clone and protect the old man. I'm off."
_______

Naruto used his improved clone jutsu and sent it into the forest. Protecting Sasuke was q mission not supposed to be abandoned.

"Tell the Hokage that I cannot make it." He told the clone. The clone nodded. "Sure. Then I'm off."
________

"She wants us to sign this, so she isn't responsible for our deaths." Sakura told him.
"You'd have known that if you didn't waste our time like that , loser." Sasuke said.

"Now, I will explain the second test for the chunin exams." Anko told everyone. " Simply put, this is the ultimate survival test. First, I'll explain the area."

'Survival? Man,this test sucks.' Shikamaru thought.

"There are 44 locked gates in this arena. It will be locked from the outside. You will have to go through a jungle to reach the tower at the centre, which is you're goal.
The tower is 10 km from this border." Anko explained. " During this, you will have to complete a task.It's simple, no rules, scroll battle. "

"What is a scroll battle anyways?" Someon asked.

Anko grinned "I will distribute either an earth or a heaven scroll to each team. The objective is to get the scroll opposite to the one the team currently has.So at leat half of the teams loose.
But you will have 120 hours, or 5 days to finish this.

"5 days!?" Ino and Chouji  shout." What about food? "

"There are plenty of food resources there. Just watch out for wild animals, poisonous plants , etc.
Also , the possibility of all 13 teams might not be possible,the longer you stay in the forest, the farther your goal becomes and the shorter your rest becomes. Not to mention that enemies will be crawling all over the place and that isn't good for your sleep.So you can fail in more than way."

The place broke into discussion.

"Finally, what'll get you disqualified. One:if you don't reach the tower on time.
Two: if you loose a teammate
Finally, if you open the scrolls before reaching the tower.Any questions?" Anko continued not bothered to check if anyone was listening.

"What's going to happen if I open the scroll in the middle?" Naruto asked.

"That's for people who do that to find out.It's to check your trustworthiness."
Anko said."That's it for the explanation.Exchange you're 3 form for a scroll and take positions in front of a gate.One final advice: Don't die."

Sitting down to wait for his turn, Sasuke took his time to look around.
'I see,its like Ibiki said, we're risking our lives for information. We Dont know group has which scroll. This will be tough.Everyone is an enemy."

Everyone was determined and pumped.

At gate 27 Shikamaru planned to go after Naruto..
"Risking our lives is a drag but we'll have to do it!"

At gate 16 Team Kurenai was e exited.
"Hinata, you better not get scared, our speciality is survival." Said Kiba to his shy teammate.

At gate 20 the another non were just happy to have time to fulfill their mission.

Kabuto was standing confident with his team at gate 38.

At gate 15 stood a team of grass nin, planning to go for the kill.

At gate 41, Rock Lee decided to do his best for Neji and Gai Sensei.

Gate 12 occupied by our heroes, team 7, weren't any less confident.

"The second round begins ...... Now!

__________

Dam you Divya, its you're fault if I'm sleep deprived.

Yea , thank her for this update peeps.

I'm obsessed with the Japanese versions of bts songs and I don't really listen to 'em. Am I going crazy?

Whatever

Any Opinions (Divya?)?

I'm outta here, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 12.5K 26
"What is your mission, Kitsune?" Sarutobi asks. "To protect Uchiha Sasuke." the young boy replies. Blond and scarlet hair. One eye blue and the othe...
160K 2.5K 40
{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know that he is a special Anbu and the assass...
13.2K 224 19
Me, Aesha Uzumaki, returned to Konoha after 2 long years after becoming a shinigami (I'm a shinobi too). All I wanted was, to see my dear parents, my...
460K 8.1K 13
UNEDITED: sucky writing and such, and a lot of confusing parts. Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki have been abused and beaten by the villagers and his family...