~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

34. Fly High

2.7K 101 156
By alphaoriginal

A/n: heyyooo.

I have a Chinese test today:( wish me luck.

---------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Hey, Tyler! Let me see your ticket number," Brendon called jogging over to me.

We had just each been given our allocated seating on the plane, which showed on our plane ticket.

I held it out to the dark haired boy to see and he smiled back in response. "Yes! You're the sitting by the window in my row. I'm the seat by the ile."

I grinned back at him. "I'm 22A, so you're 22C," I stated.

"Yeah, but who's the person sitting in between us, 22B?" Brendon asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Pete, Patrick, Ryan! Do any of you have 22B?" I yelled over at them and they all shook shook their heads.

I sighed shrugging again. "How about Jack and Alex?" I questioned.

Brendon shook his head. "No, I've already asked them."

"Hey, did you guys say 22B?" Josh questioned walking over to us with his ticket in his hand. Brendon nodded his head making the red haired devil smile.

"Guess I'll be sitting with you guys." Josh smiled at Brendon, completely ignoring me.

Well that's rude.

"Aayyee!" Brendon cheered highfiving Josh while I just stood there watching.

I rolled my eyes groaning in realization that I'd have to be sitting next to Josh for the next 10 hours. How the actual hell was I going to survive this?!

The pair starting chatting, so I left to go talk with Jenna.

"Hey babes, who are you sitting with?" I said coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around the blonde's front.

"Chance and Dylan," Jenna replied looking up and smiling over at Chance who smiled back at her.

I furrowed my brows unsure of what to say next. "Oh, uh... That's cool."

I let my arms go of the girl and began to walk away, but was tugged back by Jenna pulling on the hood of my jumper. "Where'd you think you're going?"

She pulled me in, her arms around my neck as her forehead was pushed agaisnt mine. I laughed awkwardly brushing a piece of fallen hair out of from her face.

Her, usually warm, blue eyes connencted with mine, but this time there was a unsettling feeling drifting upon the apple of her eye. That once comforting sky coloured turquoise on a hot summer's day turned into a more ice packed blue, slowly clouding over with grey fog. There was that slight hint of coldness lurking within her stare which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Tyler," she whispered softly with that sweet melody voice. All the harshness in her eyes seemed to disappear at sound of her speaking. "You look scared."

I chuckled nervously pulling away from her. Jenna pouted looking me directly in the eyes again. "Are you alright?"

"Uhm. I'm fine."

She raised an eyebrow at me, pulling me in again and leaving and wet kiss on my lips. "You know I love you," Jenna smiled.

I nodded. "I know, but....." I trailed off.

"But what?"

Shaking my head I looked up to her. She seemed so perfect, every single aspect of her face was flawless. But I knew there was something off putting about the girl.

"But nothing. I love you too." I went in to give her another kiss causing her to giggle.

-----------time skip------------

"Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler!"

I groaned unplugging my earphones. "What do you want, Josh?"

"I'm bored," he complained.

I rolled my eyes sighing. It had only been one hour into the flight and I'm already sick of it. "Then go bug Brendon."

"Brendon's sleeping," he replied.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it." I was about to put my earphones back in but Josh stopped me.

"Is that Green Day?" Josh asked grinning.

I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah... You like them?"

"I love them!" He exclaimed.

My eyes widened."Really?!" Josh nodded his head frantically. The pair of us ended up ranting on about the band for the next two hours. There was honestly so much I could speak about, I could write a 50 page essay on everything about them.

"No, the 1997's 'Nimrod' is the best album!" Josh argued .

"Well I personally think that '¡Uno!' is way better!" I yelled back at him.

"How on earth could you even think that?!" Josh gasped. " 'Nimrod' has all the best songs."

"No it doesn't! That's probably one of my least favourite albums," I stated.

Josh rolled his eyes.

"And one of their worst," I added in making Josh infuriated.

"YOU CANT SAY THAT!" Josh screamed. "IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN, YOU'D APPREACIATE ALL OF THEIR MUSIC."

"So your implying I'm a fake fan!" I shouted back. "You're the one who forgot the album release dates!"

"I never said that about you! And it's not my fault I got muddled up on that!"

"Yes, it is your fault! And you were technically implying it!"

"NO-"

"OH my God!" Brendon yelled cutting Josh off. "Can you guys both shut up. You're arguing like 5 year olds."

Me and Josh both sat back in our seats staring at each other awkwardly. Brendon sighed loudly rubbing his forehead. "I was in the middle of a really good dream too," he whined.

Josh snorted, covering it up with a fake cough while I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting out into laughter.

Okay, maybe me and Josh were getting a little over dramatic about the whole situation. But we couldn't help it, I was really getting into that conversation -or argument-.

Josh looked over at me smiling and I chuckled running a hand through my hair. Maybe this flight wasn't going to be so bad after all.

After a while of just passing each other glances, we both noticed Brendon staring staring at the gap in between the three seats in front of us.

Ryan had been seated in front of us in between Jack and Stephanie, and I don't think Brendon was too happy about that.

The faint chattering of Ryan and loud giggling of Stephanie didn't seem to please Brendon. There was a plain look of Jealousy plastered across the dark haired boy's face as he was sat there being forced to listen to the sound of Stephanie obviously flirting with his boyfriend.

I smirked to myself thinking about how over protective Brendon was over Ryan, it was cute.

That had suddenly reminded me of Jenna, I was curious to see where she was, what she was doing.

I unbuckled my seat belt standing up. "I'm just going to go to the toilet," I announced edging myself past Josh and Brendon.

I struggled trying to push past them. Wow, they really do make these airplane seats so tightly packed together that it's a big struggle to get out.

Finally managing to get out, I flatened out my hoodie and walked along the ile. Seeing Jenna, I stopped to talk to her.

"Hey Jen," I smiled.

"Oh hi Tyler," she said turning to face me.

"How's everything going so far?" I asked noticing Chance was paying attention to the conversation.

"It's great, but it's been getting boring," Jenna sighed. "But at least I got Chance here to talk to me," he said smiling over at him.

A sudden feeling of my stomach quenching made me feel sick, but I tried to ignore it.

"How about you?" Jenna questioned.

"Well," I began laughing a little. "Me and Josh had an argument over Green Day, we woke Brendon up and he shouted at us then he got all moody, and now I need really to pee."

"That seems....uh...fun?" Jenna laughed. "Well, I'll leave you now to go and pee."

I smiled at her before walking off down to the end of the ile where the toilets were. There was a line of people waiting down there, meaning that there was probably a queue for the toilets.

I waited patiently in the queue, but I was starting to get annoyed as everyone was taking so God Damn long. My legs were crossed over as I stood there trying my best not to wet myself.

Looking over at the row of seats beside me, I saw a boy with blonde hair falling over face as he read his book. He sat quietly in his seat nearest to the ile, oblivious to anything happening around him.

"Samantha?" I questioned looking at him.

The boy looked up confused, setting his book down on his lap.

"Oh hey! It is you Sammy." I grinned with my elbow resting on the back of his seat.

Samuel looked up at me rolling his eyes and picking up his book again, completely ignoring me.

"Hey Sam, what's with the attitude?" I asked patting the top of his head.

The blonde glared at me, swatting my hand away from him. He pushed his glasses up from the bridge of his nose before speaking.

"Don't touch me," he growled.

My eyes widened in shock at his sudden fierceness towards me, since when had he become so rude. "Woah, look Samantha. Sorry about about invading your personal space but-"

"My name is Samuel!" He cut me off yelling and flailing his skimpy little arms around.

I raised my hands up in defence. "Okay, sorry about getting your name wrong. I honestly didn't mean to."

Sammy boy rolled his eyes before picking up his book again and opening up to the page he was on. "Of course you didn't," he muttered bitterly underneath his breath.

I furrowed my brows at him, Damn this boy was confusing. And why does he act like he hates me? As if I'm some annoying fly who is constantly buzzing around him, what have I ever done to annoy him?

I shrugged it off not caring too much. The last person had just come out from the toilet meaning it was my turn now. I quickly scampered inside, loocking the door behind me and doing my business.

-------------time skip-------------

"Tyler wake up," Josh whispered, gently shaking my shoulder.

I groaned opening my eyes slowly. "Whats happening?"

"We're going to be landing now," Josh said as the plane suddenly jolted.

"May I ensure that all passengers' seat belts are buckled on tightly for safety reasons as we are landing soon in Italy. There's a strong wind so it's going to be a bumpy journey down," A voice informed through the speakers of the plane.

"Ooooooh sugar, we're going down!" Brendon cheered in a sing-songy voice. He leaned over both me and Josh to see out from the small window.

Brendon snapped a picture of the view on his phone smiling. "This is definitely going on my story," he mumbled sitting up straight and looking down at his phone screen.

The view was beautiful. I was 6:02pm and the sun was starting to set creating a gorgeous painting-alike imagery stretching across the skyline.

Everything about this holiday was going to be perfect and nothing would go wrong.

Ciao Italia! Here I come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 131 10
this story is fanmade only
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
916 73 12
Kyoko, Naruto and Sasuke are in their mid teens now and things get a lot crazier and more interesting for them. With a mysterious organisation hunti...
117K 1.3K 4
***NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON*** Socially challenged Arlo-three parts impulsive and seven parts clueless-is still figuring out how to navigate the world...