SEX THERAPY «d.s.»

By CullenKing

Daniel Simmons, better known by his clients as Dr. Diggy, makes his living as a sex therapist with high profi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

23.4K 702 1K
By CullenKing

Simon Minsk

I sit in the interrogation room, all alone, staring at my reflection in the two way mirror. They told me this is where all interviews take place, but I still can't help but feel like a criminal, like a suspect in my own best friend's possible kidnapping.

The door opens and Aiden and an older gentlemen walk in.

"Simon Minsk." The older man says, and I see that his last name is Sawyer is well. Is he Aiden's father?

"That's me." I say, shifting uncomfortably in my seat.  I don't know why but I'm nervous, my palms are sweaty, and it feels like I'm about to throw up.

"My name is James Sawyer." James says, sitting down across from me and Aiden sits next to him. "And you already know my son, Aiden."

Aiden offers me a smile. I can't return it.

"I'm sure you already know why you're here." James says. "It's about Fiona Walsh. When was the last time that you saw her?"

"It was three days ago. She was staying with me after she got into a physical altercation with her boyfriend." I say. "Or he wasn't her boyfriend at the time, but she was pregnant with his child. She got an abortion and he got mad."

"Her boyfriend is Hakeem Adams, correct?" James asks me, writing something down.

"Yes. That's correct." I say.

"How far along was she?"

"A few weeks. Four maybe? Not very far along." I say.

"Did she tell Hakeem about the pregnancy?"

"No." I say. "I let it slip out when I caught him with another woman."

James takes note of something and I swallow. "This physical altercation, was it domestic abuse?"

I nod my head. "Yes. Fiona was pretty banged up after it."

"Why didn't she press charges?"

"Because." I say, shifting in my seat. "Hakeem deals drugs, and Fiona helped him clean his money through her mother's beauty shop. She didn't want to hurt her mother, so she kept silent about it."

"Obviously it was the wrong choice." James says.

"So Hakeem is behind this?" I ask, even though I already know the answer to this question, of course he was. I shouldn't have left her that afternoon, all for no good Isaiah. I should've stayed and maybe she wouldn't be missing right now. I'm a terrible friend.

"He's the prime suspect at the moment." James says. "He has the motive. Thank you for your time, Simon. You're free to go."

I nod my head. James stands up and leaves. Aiden looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, the first time he's spoken since he stepped into the room.

"Yeah, I'm good." I reply. "That's your dad, huh?"

Aiden nods. "Yeah."

"He seems tough." I say.

"He is. He just wants what's best for me, that's all." Aiden says standing up. "Come on, let's get you back home. You've probably had a long day."

"You can say that again." I say, standing up and following Aiden out of the interrogation room.

Diggy stands up when we walk out and walks over to me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm good." I say. "It's Fiona that I'm worried about. I shouldn't have left her that day."

"Don't do that." Diggy says, wrapping an arm around me and leading me outside. "Don't blame yourself."

"It's hard not to." I say, and Diggy gives my arm a reassuring squeeze, and it makes me feel a little better.

I still can't help but wonder if Fiona is still alive.

«•»

That night, I get out of the shower, seeing three missed calls from my mother on my phone. I immediately call her back, and she picks up after one ring.

"Simon," She says. "You're Safe aren't you? You aren't caught up in this mess that Fiona is in are you? They're closing Wanda's shop. She doesn't know how she's going to make ends meet anymore. Gosh I just don't know what I would do if I lost you please tell you aren't caught up in all of this mess."

"Mom, calm down." I say. "I'm not in it. I'm safe. I promise."

"Good." She says. "Good."

"You don't have to worry about me, mom." I say, which is technically a lie. There's always the looming threat of Diggy's father. "I'm safe."

"Okay." She says. "Is Diggy staying with you tonight? I would just feel better if he was."

I walk out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom. Diggy is already in the bed, shirtless and looking delicious, his arm folded behind his head and the remote in his other hand as he flips through channels.

"Yes, he's here." I say. "I couldn't convince him to leave."

He looks at me and smirk, winking at me. I playfully roll my eyes and smile.

"That's good." She says. "You take care of him, do you hear me?"

Take care of him? I hope she means feed him and not what it sounds like.

"I'll be sure to do that." I say, trying to veer from that topic.

"I love you, Simon." She says. "You and Diggy have a good night."

"You too, Mom." I say. Then we hang up.

I crawl into the bed and lay on top of Diggy. He groans under my weight and I playfully hit his bare chest.

"I'm not that heavy."

"You slick are." He says.

I roll off of him with a pout, turning my back to him.

"Awh, did I hurt my baby's feelings?" I hear him say, then I feel his hand on my arm, and his lips on the back of my neck.

I ignore him, though I can't deny that I'm enjoying the feeling of his lips on the skin of my neck.

"You not going to talk to me now?" Diggy asks, kissing down my shoulder. "That's okay. I'll have you talking real soon."

Diggy rolls me over on to my back and then moves to hover over me. I don't look at him, but he takes my cheek in his hand and makes me look at him, then he's kissing along my neck.

I try to keep pouting, though it becomes harder as I get harder, and when Diggy rocks our hips together I gasp in pleasure, wrapping my legs around his waist, and my hands grab his shoulders as he grinds against me.

He smirks down at me. "That's what I thought."

His lips meet mine in a searing kiss, and soon I'm coming undone beneath him, shedding the little clothes that we have.

A few moments later and Diggy is sinking inside of me, whispering I love you as he kisses my neck, and I claw at his back and moan as he gently rocks my body, making love to me.

Daniel "Diggy" Simmons

The next morning I walk into my office building. Eva is sitting behind her desk, a chicken leg in her hand, and a bottle of vodka sitting next to her. Honestly, I don't know how this lady still has a job. Maybe her boss is afraid of her. He should be.

"Isn't a little early in the morning for some grease and liquor, Eva?" I ask with a teasing grin.

She flips me off. "There are four things it's never to early for: grease, liquor, good dick, and ass whoopings. How about I give you one?"

I chuckle. "I'm good. Thanks for the offer though."

"Mhmm." Eva says, waving her hand to dismiss me.

I shake my head and walk to the elevator.

«•»

My morning pretty much goes to plan. My bodyguard periodically pops into check on me, and then he disappears to scope out the building. He's really working hard to protect me, and I'm grateful for it. However, his near constant presence always reminds me that my father is out there somewhere, probably waiting on the perfect opportunity to strike.

I finish another session with Oliver, opening my office door for him as he leaves, still crying about his virgin status. I stop when I see Alana sitting there. She stands up with a hopeful expression on her face when she sees me.

"I tried to tell her that she couldn't see you without an appointment." Marvin says apologetically.

"It's okay, Marvin." I say. "What do you want Alana?"

"Can we talk?" She asks. "I have to tell you something, Diggy. There are a few things that I need to get off of my chest."

"Fine." I say. "Marvin, go ahead and take an early lunch."

Marvin nods, gathering his things as I let Alana into my office and close the door behind us.

I cross my arms and look at her. "What is it?"

Alana turns to look at me, ringing her fingers together nervously. "I'm still in love with you Diggy."

I groan and roll my eyes.

"I know, I know." She says. "But there's got to be a part of you that still loves me, too, Diggy I know there is."

"Wrong." I say. "Sure, theres a part of me that still loves the old you, but this new Alana—I hate her. She tells lies on my mom, she shows up drunk at my home, and then she just up and leaves. She's actually really good at that, just leaving without a real explanation."

"I'm sorry, Diggy." Alana says. "There's more to the story. Much more."

"Then what?" I ask. "Tell me what more can there be."

Alana sighs and sits down on the couch. She buries her face in her hands. "I wish I could tell you but I can't."

"Why?"

"Because, Diggy!" Alana says. "I'm trying to keep you safe! Don't you get that?!"

"Safe from what?!" I exclaim. "You're talking a bunch of stuff but you're not explaining it."

"Your father!" She says standing up and looking at me. "Your father, Diggy. He sent me a letter while we were still dating. How he found out who I was, or where I lived, or that I was even with you—I don't know. But he sent me a letter. He wanted me to set you up, Diggy, that as long as I did what he said he would handle the dirty work. I couldn't let that happen, so I left, I took the job in Miami and left because I wanted to keep you safe. I didn't want anything to happen to you. So I wrote him back and told me we had broken up before he sent the letter, that I was in Miami and that I was never going to speak to you again. It hurt me, Diggy, it hurt me to have to leave you like that when I was so in love with you. I am in love with you, Diggy."

I stare at her for a while, trying to process this new information, and I take a seat in my chair and look at the floor. All of this is so insane. How long has my father been plotting to kill me?

"Please say something, Diggy." Alana says, her Voice small, almost childlike.

"Is this the truth?" I ask, because how was I supposed to know she wasn't lying to me again?

"It's the truth." Alana says. "Nothing by the truth. I swear."

I stare at her. "You know my father's broken out of jail, right?"

Alana's eyes widen. She shakes her head. "No, no I didn't. I promise you Diggy he didn't have anything to do with me coming back. I thought it was safe. I thought it was safe for us to be together again. Please, Diggy, I love you. I can't stand you being so close and not being with me. If I had a choice I wouldn't have left, I wouldn't have broken your heart like that, you know that."

Alana walks over to me, kneeling in front of me, and looking in to my eyes. "Please forgive me. Please tell me you love me."

I see the pain in her eyes, and it makes me sad, to see her like this, practically begging for me to take her back. It wasn't her fault, she had my best interests in mind when she left, but it still hurt me. We could've worked through it. We could've went to the police. We could've still been together today. Maybe even married.

But now. Now I'm happier than I've ever been with Simon, admittedly much happier than I was with her. Sometimes you have to lose a good thing to gain and even better thing.

"I'm sorry, Alana." I say. "I forgive you, but I don't love you anymore, I can't love you anymore. I'm with someone now, someone that maybe I'll want to spend the rest of my life with."

I see the tears start to flow from her eyes. She stands up and wipes them away, her back to me. "I understand. I'll leave you alone. Goodbye, Diggy."

With that, Alana turns and rushes out of my office. I sigh, leaning back in the seat and covering my face with my hand. How did life get so complicated?

Simon Minsk

Despite all of this chaos happening around me, I still have to attend classes, and today was a particularly hard day. When I get back to my apartment, I still have a ton of work to do, starting with this paper I've procrastinated doing.

I'm right in the middle of my first sentence when there's a knock on my door. Aiden looks up from his seat on the couch, and walks over to the door, peering out. He opens it.

"Simon traded Diggy in for some chocolate real quick." I hear a familiar voice say, and my heart practically leaps out of my chest as Fiona walks in.

"Fiona?!" I exclaim, standing up and rushing over to her, the two of us exchanging a hug. "I thought you were missing! Hell I actually thought you were dead! What are you doing? Where have you been? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Slow your roll." Fiona says, holding her hand up to stop me. "I'm fine. Hakeem and I needed to have a talk, to get some things off our chests, and we ultimately agreed that we just need to leave each other alone."

"That's great and all but you've had us all worried sick." I say.

"I left a note."

"I know but something about it just seemed suspicious." I say.

Fiona shrugs. "I'm sorry."

Aiden steps up. Fiona looks at him then back at me. "Who is this? You left Diggy already?"

"No, Diggy and I are still very much together." I say. "This is Aiden. It's a long story."

"Well, I've got time." Fiona says. "We got some catching up to do."

"Actually," Aiden says, "I'm going to need for you to come with me down the police station."

Fiona gives him a look. "Why would I go to the police station?"

Aiden doesn't say anything. She turns to look at me.

"Fiona, we thought you were kissing, your mom reported it to the cops."

Fiona groans and looks at me. "Seriously? I can't go on a trip for a few days without y'all doing some crazy shit like this?"

"We were scared, Fiona! Just three days ago you were sitting on my couch bloodied and bruised because the guy you left town with Ike Turnered your ass." I say. "Now you've got a mess to clean up. A big one at that."

Fiona sighs, she looks like she wants to snap back at me, but she doesn't. Instead she nods her head. "Fine. Come on. Let's go to the police station."

«•»

I sit in the lobby of the police station while they talk to Fiona in the back. I really hope that she doesn't get arrested today. That's just one less thing her mother needs to worry about, especially since they shut down her shop because of Hakeem's drug money.

I text Diggy and tell him that Fiona is back. He doesn't immediately text me back, so I figure he's busy with a patient.

Fiona walks out with Aiden. I stand up.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"All clear." Fiona says. "Like I said, it was just a big misunderstanding."

"Okay." I say.

Fiona takes my arm in her's. "Now come on, the way your life has been lately, I'm sure plenty has happened in the last three days."

As we walk arm in arm out of the police station, I wonder if she knows just how right she is.

«•»

"So, you and Diggy fucked?" She asks. "Fucking finally!"

She pops another chicken nugget into her mouth.

"Was the dick as bomb as I thought it would be?" She asks me.

I nod my head and smile. She shoves my arm and laughs.

"I bet you did the splits on that dick didn't you?" Fiona asks. "I just know your nasty ass did."

"Please, I was really classy while we were making love, Fiona." I say. "I'll save the freak for later."

Fiona laughs, eating another chicken nugget. "So, you said I love you too, huh? You mean it?"

I nod. "I always wondered what love would feel like, and honestly this is nothing like I imagined, it's even better."

"Do you think you loved Isaiah?" She asks.

Did I love Isaiah? I hadn't really thought about it. I know he made me feel different than Diggy does, so comparing the two wouldn't be fair.

"I don't know." I say. "I honestly don't. I think I could've fallen in love with Isaiah, but it wasn't instant like it was with Diggy, you know? Besides, Isaiah was a liar, he's still lying to me. Lying in his hospital bed and he can't even tell me the truth, even though I've already caught him in the lie."

I remember what he said that still haunts me to this day: It wasn't me that got you into this.

"Well, Diggy's a great guy." She says. "And you already introduced him to Ester and Darnell. It must be serious for real."

"It is." I say, taking the exit to my apartment, Aiden trailing behind us. "He's the one, you know?"

"I wish I knew what it's like to find the one." Fiona says, tearing a chicken nugget, lost in thought, and then dropping it back into the box. "Am I not good enough for love? I mean, I like to think I'm a mostly good person, you know?"

"Don't start that Fiona." I say. "You're great. You're going to find someone one day, it just takes longer for some people. But when you find him, trust me, you'll know."

Fiona chews on her bottom lip. "I hope so."

I pull into the parking lot of the apartment. "I'm going to his house for dinner tonight."

"I bet he live in some rich white people neighborhood." Fiona says, grabbing her food.

"He stays in that big penthouse in the Hills." I say. "It's weird because my apartment number is the same as his penthouse number. It's like it was meant to be."

"That's sweet." Fiona says.

"Yeah." I say. "It's not just dinner though. I'm meeting his mother."

"His mother is here?" Fiona asks. "Are you nervous?"

"A little. She doesn't exactly know that I'm a guy." I say.

"Oh bitch." Fiona says. "That night not end well."

"I know." I say. "But I'm hoping that it does, for Diggy's sake. I think he's more nervous that I am. I mean, his mother is the only family that he has left."

"Well what time are you going?" Fiona asks me. "I can help you pick out something nice to wear. You know—meeting the mom material."

"Diggy is picking me up at seven and then we're going over there." I say. "I just hope it goes well. If it doesn't it's just going to be another roadblock and Diggy and I's relationship."

"Keep the faith, Simon." She says. "Everything is going to be just fine."

"I hope you're right."

"I know I'm right." She says. "Now come on, it's time for you to go and pick out something to wear."

I stop her before she gets out of the car. She turns to look at me. "I'm thankful for you, Fiona. I don't know what I would do without you."

I see a flash of what looks like sadness in her eyes, but it's gone before I can register it fully. "I don't know what I would do without you either."

There are only a few people that I know I can count on, and Fiona is is one of them.

«•»

Later that night, I look at myself in the mirror, ready to go and see what happens from here. My phone buzzes and it's Diggy telling me that he's downstairs.

Aiden walks in and looks at me. "Are you ready?"

"If I say no does that mean I don't have to go?" I ask.

Aiden chuckles and shakes his head. "Everything is going to be okay, Simon. Trust me."

I take a deep breath and nod. "Okay. Let's go."

Together, we walk out of my apartment, my mind racing with the worst case scenarios.

Fiona Walsh

"So they're meeting at Diggy's tonight for dinner?" Seven asks, crossing his arms across his chest, and smiling at me. "This is good, valuable information, Fiona. I'm proud of you."

I'm glad he's proud of me, because I currently feel like shit. I just blabbed everything that Simon told me to the man who is trying to hurt the love of his life.

"Don't feel guilty, Fiona." Seven says, patting my arm reassuringly. "You've done the right. I'm just trying to get my revenge on someone who has wronged me."

"Just promise me that Simon won't get hurt." I say.

"Simon won't get hurt." He says, though from the smirk on his face, I think he's lying. I can only hope that he's telling the truth.

Seven steps off to make a call. "Hey, yeah, so there's a body guard for each of them. I think I know how we can get past that though."

I'll never be able to forgive myself.

{A/N: So do y'all feel bad for Fiona or no? I mean she doesn't really have a choice. Anyway, tell me what you guys think. Until next time—XOXO!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 412 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
266K 14.1K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...
6.7K 293 24
🚑 First book in The White Coat Series Riku is a half korean and half American boy, he just transfer from America to korea. He is a famous neurologis...
20.9K 479 14
*Mature themes*/Trigger Warning!* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* Orphan. Slut. Oliver Angel was soft but the world made him grow accustomed to it's real...