ใ€Œhaughty girl โ†’ pristin xiyeo...

Von wanna127teen

โ It's mysterious, we only used to say hi But did love somehow come between us? I won't have high hopes Even... Mehr

๐Ÿ‚1
๐Ÿ‚2
๐Ÿ‚3

๐Ÿ‚note

258 8 2
Von wanna127teen

First of all, if you're not into this ship you may exit this story, I'm just here to express and make a story of my ships. I know they're all minors as well, but it's not like I'm to sexualize them or something. I don't do those, ok.

Second of all, I'd be happy if you support this book until the end, tho I'm not sure whether to continue it or not.

And third of all, I love them both.❤️

***

Ok so this just based on the lyrics "Haughty Girl" by AKMU (vid on the multimedia), and also since I stan the both of them, and I saw this "interaction" that they had (which is one sided). Basically someone asked Xiyeon who's 00 liners is she friends with?

Xiyeon: Kim Sewon, NCT Jeno & Haechan-ah~

And fan asked the same thing as Haechan's, but then. . .

Fan: Are there any 00 liners you're friends with? (Besides Dream)
Haechan: No I don't have any, perhaps it's a misunderstanding~

So I decided it would be best to make a story with that kind of plot, except probably most of this will be Haechan's POV because...why not. Anyway, I'll hope you'll support this story tho, it's been a while since I wrote a story.💕

Some members of Pristin and NCT will be here as well.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

81.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
813K 30.1K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...