Malec ONE SHOTS

Por Thatonegirlfromoz

This will be a collection of short stories of Magnus Bane x Alec Lightwood from the series The Mortal instrum... Más

The Most Magical Place in the World
He loves me, he loves me not
Who lives, who dies, who tells your story
CheatCodes: Optional.
1. Cleaning House
2. Not the brightest
1. Coffee shops and heart attacks
2. Of Coffee Beans and Daydreams
3. Siblings and sandwhiches
4. Breakfast and breakdowns
5. Bedtimes and setting dates
6. Screen names and fluffy dictators
1. Baby Steps
2.They Smell Fear
1000 Reasons
When The Saints Go Marching In
1. Call the Fire Department
2. Cat Got your Tongue?
Malec meets their Maker
Eye of a Hurricane
Quotes from Jace Wayland
1. Pest Control
2. Operation Quack is a GO
Home is where the heart is
TAG Challenge
Shopping Lists
Delar saknas definitivt
**PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!**
'Happy(?)' Birthday Alec!
-SIDE STORY: Alec takes a Jump-
1. The mighty fall
2. The Only Difference between Martyrdom and Suicide, is Press Coverage.
3. A little less Sixteen Candles, a little more 'touch me'
4. Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered HoneyYou Just Haven't Thought of It Yet
A/N
5. Death of a Bachelor
6. The Last of The Real Ones
7. Victorious (epilogue)
♫♪ You Are My Sunshine ♪ ♫
1. Start of the War
2. Glitter Warfare
3. Loyalties Tested
4. Painting Purple Polka-dots Poorly
1. Remember Me
Author Note
It's The Great Pumpkin, Alexander Lightwood!
1. Alec Down the Rabbit Hole
2. Alec in Wonderland
3. Cheshire [Cat] Grins and White [Rabbit] Lies
4. Eat Me, Drink Me
5. Wonderland Lost
6. We're All Mad Here
7. Alec and the King of Hearts
Tale As Old As Time
BOOK CLUB!!!
Casualties Of Battle
1. A Magnificent Magnus Christmas
2. A Charming Cat Brings Christmas Cheer
3. Joy To the World and all that Jazz
The Perfect Gift
The Hunt for a Christmas Tree
1. Waiting for Midnight
2. New Year's Kiss
Good Morning Beautiful
A/N Back home.
Daddy Magnus
Part 69! (Yes its relevant) A/N Give him love
Glitter And Popsicle Sticks Pt. 1
Glitter and Popsicle sticks Pt. 2
Act Like a Child, Be Treated As Such pt.1
#SaveShadowhunters/#SaveLucifer
The best cutlery in the world
Discontinued

24 CARROT Magic

2.1K 88 56
Por Thatonegirlfromoz

This whole thing came to be because i read a fanfiction by GlitteryGidae and I mistook something for a bunny. xD Next thing I knew. Bunny fanfictions xD

Why couldn't Magnus just have a peaceful day? Today, he didn't feel like doing anything, he just wanted to lay in his bed. He didn't want to pick up his phone, he should have just let it go to voicemail, but no. He had answered for his client. Magnus paced around his loft impatiently. He hated to have to ask for help, especially from the blond wonder, but desperate times called for desperate measures. He recalled the awkward conversation when he called Isabelle, and was even more upset when Jace had been standing beside her.

"Isabelle, there's been an accident. I need your help to save Alec" he had started out of breath after running up the stairs to his building.

"Is he alright? Is he hurt?" came the cries of his boyfriends parabatai, Jace.

"He's more or less fine. James. I just need Isabelle to come help me. Simple as that. Please come" he said impatiently hanging up the phone.

It was several minutes before he heard the knock on his door, and let out a breath of frustration, Isabelle was here and so was everyone else.

Isabelle, Jace, Clary and Simon all walked into his loft looking around for whatever danger could have prompted Magnus to ask for help.

"Where is Alec?!" Yelled out Jace too close into Magnus' bubble, that he was tempted to zap him.

"That's one of the problems. I kind of LOST him." He muttered out in shame.

"Lost him? How do you 'LOSE' him?" started out Jace angrily, as zapping him seemed like a better idea than before. "He's a grown man! How do you lose someone who is 6 feet tall!"

"And that's the second problem" muttered Magnus again, pinching the bridge of his nose. This was giving him a headache.

Magnus retold them the story. He'd been working on a spell for a client, Alec had been beside him watching him at work. He did his normal things, but it wasn't until Alec decided to help that things went haywire. He'd gone off to grab some ingredients from the shelf and on his way back managed to trip over his own feet, resulting in the items in his possession to drop into the pot. And in a final moment of grace, he'd pulled the pot onto himself, before he hit the floor. Magnus had been too slow to react, and when it was over his normally extremely tall boyfriend was no longer there. Instead, he'd found a bunny. A tiny, little, defenseless bunny.

"Well that doesn't sound like a huge problem" started Clary. "Just turn him back. Where is he?"

"And that's the third problem" said Magnus. "Well you see. The Chairman decided he wanted to be a predator-"

"DID THE CHAIRMAN EAT ALEC!" interrupted Simon

"No. He did NOT" Magnus stammered out angrily. "He chased him. And before I could stop him, Alec went out through the doggy door" he answered pointing to the small flap that was close to his main door.

"Why do you have a doggy door?" asked Isabelle.

"Does it matter???" he cried out, frustrated that this was taking entirely way too long to explain. "Chairman sometimes likes to explore the building! I didn't want to open the door anymore. So, I put in a stupid doggy door. Now back to matter at hand. I need help finding Alec"

The group ran out the door. Taking all the steps down carefully, just in case a stray rabbit was in the steps. They ran out the door and were disappointed to not have seen him. What if he was in one of the rooms. Jace was trying to track him to no avail, he knew he was close, but where was the issue.

"Hey guys" finally said Clary. "Alec is a bunny, right?"

"Yes biscuit" said Magnus.

"By any chance, is he a white bunny, with a cute little pink nose?" she asked again.

"YES! Do you see him? Where!" Magnus scanned the area like a hawk, a little terrified by the fear in her voice. He imagined what if his darling was in the middle of the road.

"He's in a child's basket" was all she said as she pointed off. She was right. Worse off, the child had the basket attached to her bike, and was very happily rolling away. And that's how a group of highly trained, demon killing shadow hunters, and a 400 plus year old warlock ended up chasing after a little girl on a pink bike.

She had made it several streets over before finally stopping at the park jumping off the bike and grabbing the poor rabbit by the scruff of his back. Even from away, the group could see it was struggling to escape. They dropped their glamor, quickly running over to her.

"Little girl" started Clary sweetly. "That's our rabbit. Can we please have him back?"

Big brown eyes peered up at her, almost innocently before she opened her mouth. "No!" she screamed out holding the poor animal in a suffocating hold. "Chika is mine! And she's mine forever. Get your own bunny!" she said sticking her tongue out.

Isabelle stepped around Clary, muttering that she'd take care of it.

"Sweetie. Chika, is not a girl. It's a boy.... bunny.... Named Alec. He belongs to us. Can we please have him back? Pretty please?"

"No! You're ugly! Leave me alone" she said out again, her grasp still strong. Isabelle was reaching forward to snatch the little girl for the comment alone, but was stopped when Simon grabbed her and pulled her away as she protested.

The group looked at the bunny's little eyes, and the amount of panic in them. Jace stepped forward, whatever charm he thought he possessed he tried to put on display.

"Hello beautiful can we plea-" but was stopped when the little girl started hollering stranger danger.

The group walked away before anyone could draw attention to them as they joined back at a tree.

"I vote Magnus just magics her! And we take the bunny and run" protested Isabelle, looking over at the demon spawn who was holding the bunny and going down the slide.

"Iz. We can't use magic on a mundane girl! What if she dies"

"No big loss. I mean she came to the park on her own! And she's rude. Her mother clearly doesn't pay attention to her." She grumbled out.

It was several minutes, and the poor bunny being forced to endure the tire swing, before Magnus said he'd had enough. He was not fixing to let one little mundane girl ruin his life, and keep his Alexander. NO!

He marched over to her and stopped the tire swing. He looked at her in his most serious stance.

"Listen to me little mundane child. I am Magnus. That is my boyfriend. I am not here to negotiate. You hand me my rabbit or so help me, you will rue the day you ever crossed Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn."

The little girl looked at him with the same big eyes as before.

"20 dollars" she said softly.

"I'm sorry. What?" he asked in confusion

"20 dollars and you can have Chika."

"HIS name is ALEXANDER" he said out gruffly.

"30 dollars" she said keeping eye contact with him.

"You can't raise the price! How old are you even! 7? I'm not negotiating with a terrorist! Especially one barely taller than my knee!"

"40 dollars" she said simply. "And I'm 8. Chika how about I take you home and I give you a bath!" she said holding up the bunny into the air. For a moment Magnus was tempted to just snatch and run, but was sure it was illegal.

"Fine" he muttered and walked back to the group, who were busy watching him from their tree.

"What happened?" they all asked.

"Who has mundane money on you?" he said flatly.

"I do. How much do you need?" said Simon.

"Good. 40 dollars to the demon thing over there Samuel." He said with an impatient snap of his fingers.

"It's Simon" he corrected.

"Don't care! Get my bunny!" he spoke out harshly as Simon scrambled off. The group watched the trade go down like a drug deal, as she finally surrendered over Alec to Simon.

"She charged me 50 since you took too long" he muttered. He held up the rabbit and looked him over.

Alec, in his current state, was pretty small. A fur so white, Christmas carols could describe it, and the pinkest little nose known to man. His normal bright big eyes were still there. And even as a bunny, he was angry looking, but this time his nose twitched. The group looked in awe and laughed.

"You know what Magnus" started Simon turning over the bunny to look at it's cute fluffy tail. "Considering this is Alec. I wasn't expecting white."

"Excuse me?" said Magnus.

"I don't know. I was expecting something more. Black. Like his fur should be as black as his hair... or soul..." he muttered under his breath. " Not this little cute fluffball."  Simon flicked his tail and laughed, resulting in Alec biting down hard on his finger. Simon instinctively dropped him, where Jace thankfully saved him and held him close to his chest. 

"Magnus. You can fix him, right?" asked Jace terrified for his parabatai, who's big rabbit eyes looked at him in sorrow.

"Yes. I will get him home and fix this at once!" he said out loudly already reaching for the ball of white fuzz.

The group disbanded as Magnus walked back home with Alec in his arms. He could watch the way his little nose twitched sniffing at his fingers. And the way his ears drooped.

"You know. You're pretty cute like this. I can keep you like this for a while" he joked at him while walking his way up the stairs.

He felt a sharp ping of a bite on his fingers. Alec clearly not fond of that idea.

"No biting mister!" he chastised. "As much as I enjoy it normally. Rabbit teeth hurt!"

He walked inside and quickly got to work. He ensured to stick the chairman out on the balcony and quickly brought everything he needed into his pot.

It wasn't long before Alec was back to his normal self and Magnus practically jumped into his arms.

"Darling!" he cried out "So good to have you back!"

Alec hugged him tightly. "Let's never do that again" he begged. "And let's never talk about today again" he added.

They stood in their embrace for several minutes, both grateful that the worst was behind them. It was Alec who separated first. Heading to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Asked Magnus softly.

"I'm starving. I'm just going to get some food." As Magnus followed behind him. As cute as 'Chika' had been. This Alec was his favorite.

"Hey Magnus?" he heard bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Yes darling?"

"Do we have any carrots?"

-Thoughts? Comments? :D Let me know what you think! Don't forget to Also are there any prompts/topics/or scenarios you'd like for me to try writing? Let me know!-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 98 7
Alec Lightwood had a successful life. He worked damn hard for it. But at the same time he was lonely. Experienced yet inexperienced. He craved love a...
317 29 8
Important note: This story used to have the title "Between heaven and hell" but after struggling with that story I decided to change my approach slig...
80.5K 3.1K 16
a high school romance between alec lightwood and magnus bane, both popular, yet complete opposites. one on the football team and achieving a-grades c...
64.6K 2K 20
Alexander Lightwood. A reserved, loving, protecive Shadowhunter. Magnus Bane. A confident, glittery, powerful Warlock. These two, somehow, met eachot...