A guard's Child (Felix voltur...

By Adhd-Demetri

When a particular guard member finds you in a burnt down home, he ends up taking you in as his own child. Fe... More

INTRO.
chpt 1.
chpt.3
Chpt 4
Chpt5
Chpt: 6
Chpt:7
Chpt: 8
Chpt 9
Chpt:10
A snow day
Chpt: 11
chpt:12
chpt: 13. Winterfest
Chpt 14.
chpt 15

chpt.2

11.6K 227 56
By Adhd-Demetri

Felix's p.o.v

We all peered down at a tiny infant that seemed no older than 4 months old, tossing and turning in the blankets. As I stared down, Something inside me stirred that I couldn't quite place, something that forced me to pick up the fragile being before me, something that urged me to protect you.

I quickly reached into the crib and pulled you out, gently huddling you into my arm.
You still wailed, clearly malnourished and horribly underweight. Your eyes were dull, your gums were starting to look a pale pink color. You were even hardly producing tears as you cried.

"Felix?" Alec questioned me, looking from me to you.

"Hm?"

"Are you ok? Your eyes turned black for a moment."

"Yeah Alec im..... fine."

I whispered, You slowly started to stop your crying, seeing as you were being held finally, your eyes slowly closed and you pulled your tiny fists back into the blanket. You're eyes fluttered a little bit. I gently rocked you back to sleep as soon as you stopped crying all together.
I looked around your room, looking for anything that could atleast give me an idea on who you were and other bits of important information and maybe some food.

"Guys? Im going to need your help here, we need to figure out who this baby is and the birth date."

"Also" Nessie butted in. "Are you keeping the baby? If so then your gonna need to buy a few things first, like, food and diapers and all that fun parenting stuff."

I paused for a moment, She was right, she was definitely right! Im going to need so much just for you. I sighed and continued searching the drawers for a clean diaper and anything that I could possibly feed you with untill we bought proper formula and any indication of your identity.
I found a small file with baby feet and tiny hand print all over it in a dusty pastel yellow drawer. Looking into the file, I found your certificate it had your name, and birthday on it.

'So your only 5 months old then, much older than I thought'

Alec and Nessie both started to help me look for more items. Alec found a stack of diapers and Nessie found some wipes and a few baby bottles, and a small amount of formula and a few jugs of water.

"Here felix" Nessie handed me the wipes while Alec handed me the diapers.

I quickly changed you and used the wipes to clean you off while I was at it. You were covered in fine bits of ash.
I managed found a plain gray onesie sitting on the side of your crib and grabbed it, putting you in it. It sagged on you but it was better than nothing.

The entire time Alec was attempting to make you a bottle with Nessie, managing to finally mix the formula well. Nessie handed me the bottle while I proped your head up in my arms. You latched on to the bottle and drank like no tomorrow. Poor thing, I felt so bad for you.

"Poor thing, god knows how long you've been sitting here." Nessie said while gently taking you from my arms. I let her, simply because she probably knew more on how to properly feed a baby.

I heard you give a happy gurgle from behind the bottle as Nessie cooed at you. It was incredibly heart warming to me.

Alec cleared his throat to grab both of our attention, he had a large gray and white back pack in his hand.

"While you two were busy with the baby, I managed to find a few things to take untill we get to the store. I found a few shoes and some clothes and another thing of formula and some water." He said rather proudly holding up the backpack filled with baby items.

"Nice Alec! That'll give us enough just till we get what we need from the store and back"

I grabbed on to Nessie and threw her on to my back, her arm wraping around my neck. Her free arm held onto you tightly for the moment.

I walked torwards the burnt entrance of the house, quickly taking you out of Nessie's arms and wrapping the hood of your little outfit over your head to protect you from the wind.

"Alright let's get out of here guys."

And we took off.

As we came closer to the town, I quickly checked the time on my watch.

6:40 pm, hopefully the baby store is still open since its sunday.

"Hey Nessie? Do you mind if I use the credit card your mother gave to me in case I don't have enough cash to pay for what I need?"

"Go for it, aunt Alice will just give me another one." I quickened my pace just a little more, Alec close on my heels.
You stirred in my arms, trying to see what was going on. But I refused to let you in case the wind would hurt your delicate skin.

We finally exited the woods and started to walk at normal pace down to a small baby store.

As we walked in, Nessie hopped off my back and walked next to Alec.

We finally got there. There was hardly anyone in the store, aside from the worker and a Mom with her little boy. This would be quick.

"Hi and welcome to forever children, is there anyway I can assist you today?" A lady with red curly hair, and a pastel blue and pink uniform asked me while eye gogling me.

"Yes, I am in need of proper clothes for a 5 month old and some new baby bottles, binkies blankets, gosh I need do much for this cutie" I said bouncing you gently in my arms, causing you to give me a toothless smile.

"For a boy or girl?"

" it's for a lil (your/gender)"

"Ok then, please follow me, we have a great selection on everything you'll need, and much more too! Your baby is 5 months? There are some toys for their age too as well in the aisle! Here we are, if you need anything else, please let me know ok?"

"I will, thank you so much" I said winking at her with a mischievous smile . She giggled and took off leaving us four.

"Ok so what do babies normally need?" I asked no one in particular.

"Blankets, bottles, formula, diapers, wipes, clothes, carrier, binkies." Nessie whispered eyeing all the items.

Alec suddenly showed up with a cart, smiling. We started grabbing what we needed, all the normal things, then headed to the toy section.
Nessie grabbed a few teether toys and some toys that would normally hang on the handle of a carrier. Once we got all we needed we finally paid and headed back to the Cullen residence with all the items.

"Ugh finally home!"

She plopped down on the couch, sighing happily.

"Looks like we are the only ones here too, thank god"

"Thank god for what Alec?"

"Your dad hates me that's for what!" He said sitting next to her.

She chuckled, curling herself up on the couch.

"Nessie, how long till Carlisle gets back?"

"He should be here soon I think?"

"Ok good, I'm gonna need him to check over (y/n)."

"Hey are you guys going to need any help taking the stuff to where ever your staying?"

"No, Alec can carry some and we still have the backpack he brought so we are good, thanks anyway though kid" I said ruffling her hair playfully. She smiled and laid her head down on the arm. Alec finally relaxed himself, clearly worn down from today.

I relaxed and laid you down on to my lap, quickly pulling off your old onesie, I pulled out a clean (favorite colored) one, it has little bear ears a small tail on the back of it.

Once you were snuggled up in it, I wrapped you in a blanket and placed a binkie in your mouth.

Your eyes flutterred as you fell asleep, clearly content on my lap. I sighed and silently waited for Carlisle to return so we could get you quickly checked over then head back to our hotel.

For maybe an hour or so I sat in silence, listening to Alec and Nessie talk to each other about their home life and how their lives compared to each other's.
It was kind of sad when Alec told Nessie she was the first person who wasn't in the guard that didn't fear him. Nessie confessed how it was nice to finally relax with a new friend without her dad hanging over her like a vulture or Jacob constantly chasing off possible new friends.

They talked about how it would be nice to have a night with real friends. And that's when I got an idea!

"Hey Nessie, why don't you come and stay at the hotel with us? It's nice and bedbug free, and it even has a HUGE pool we plan on going swimming in."

She thought about it for a few moments.

"I'd have to ask mom first because dad would clearly say No. That honestly sounds like fun, it'd be nice to hang out with you guys too."

Just then, Bella came in, eyes now a golden honey color.

"What is it your wanting to do baby? ......Felix? Is that a ..... baby?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Nessie wants to know if she could come with us to our hotel and spend some time with us. Is that alright with you Bella?"

"I uh I guess? Is it for a few days or over night?"

"Nessie? How long you wanna stay with us?"

"A night! Dad would have a 'Heart attack' if he knew I was with you guys."

"A night it is, by the way, Bella? When will Carlisle be here? I really need him to check over lil (y/n) here"

"He should be here in about 5 minutes. I think, and Nessie why dont you go get what you need for the night? The cottage door is unlocked ."

"Ok mom, Alec? You wanna help me?"

Alec looked up at her shocked, but nodded happily. With that, they ran out the door, Alec following Nessie.

Bella's attention was brought back to me and you. I could practically see the confusion on her face now as she studied us both.

"So where did the baby come from Felix?"

"An abandoned home we went to.
Half of the house had burnt down with the parents in it, I found this poor baby in a crib. The room was completely untouched and (y/n) was unharmed thankfully."

"Abandoned house? Was it near the school?"

"Mhm"

"You guys got guts, that place was said to be haunted."

"Ha! Two vampires and a hybrid can handle a little spook!"

Just then Carlisle walked in. His eyes went straight to you, his face full of concern.

"Felix? Why do you have an infant?"

"Saved the poor thing from dying in an abandonded house. Can you please do me a huge favor and check em over to be sure theres nothing wrong besides starvation?"

"Yes"

He quickly took you from me, unwrapping you from the comfort of your blankets and your onesie, your eyes popped open, clearly unhappy. You started squirming and fussing.

you gave a sudden angry protest by letting out an angry wail, Your binkie falling from your mouth.

"Goodness. Now we know your lungs are healthy" Carlisle chuckled and checked you over, poking here and there, moving your arms and legs to check your joints.

"Well this not so happy camper is fine aside from needing to be fed more. Keep an eye on this ones weight though."

He said handing you back to me, I quickly redressed you and put you back into the blanket, your wailing stopped finally when I placed a new binkie in your mouth.

"Thank you carlisle, I appreciate it."

"No problem, if you need anything let me know Ok? Don't be a stranger."

I nodded and grabbed all the stuff we had bought, heading out to find Alec and Nessie so we could head back to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1K 31
Elsa is a teenage girl who lives with her drug addicted mother and sluty rich father. Everyday is a constant battle from the terrible voices in her h...
604K 13.8K 40
Charlie Swan had a secret. After Renee left with Bella, in his sorrow, he met a woman with whom he had a one-night stand. A year later, Snow Swan was...
248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
7.2K 249 24
ခြူးကြည်ဖြူနိုင် အချစ်အကြောင်းကို မသိဒါပေမယ့် သိလာတဲ့အချိန် မမ ဆိုတဲ့သူလေးက နှလုံးသားထဲခိုး၀င်လာခဲ့ပြီ။ "မ မချစ်လို့မဖြစ်သီချင်းက ခြူးအတွက်များသီဆိုထ...