๐…๐‹๐Ž๐€๐“ , it gif series

By ecstaticdude

" i never felt like a loser when i was with all of you " started; sept 12 , 2017 ended; More

foreword.
stanley
the losers club
pennywise
beverly
richie
eddie
bill
a/n
stan
bill&ben
richie&eddie
richie
beverly
stan&richie
richie,stan&eddie
beverly
richie
pennywise
mike
the losers club
stan
pennywise
gregory
bill
gregory
a/n
richie
bower's gang
eddie
beverly
q&a
cast
henry
a/n
beverly
losers club
richie
mike
pennywise
eddie&richie
bill
patrick
henry
stan
gregory
tha' boys
a/n
bill & georgie
gregory
a/n
stan&mike
richie
the losers club
a/n
eddie&richie
stan
A/N
bill
ENDING...
just one more thing!
part 2

ben

8.5K 247 14
By ecstaticdude

ben  )
sweet  )

ben. he was in most of your classes , and was always nice to you which left you astonished when you yanked his yearbook out of his arms and opened it to see no names. not a single one. it made you upset , but a smile crept up on your face as you pulled out a red sharpie and wrote your name big across the first page of his yearbook. ben's face blushed at this. as he rode his bike home from school , he didn't really care about not getting any other signatures in his yearbook. to him , yours was the only one that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 10.3K 28
[A Bill Denbrough x reader] Something dangerous is haunting Derry, and 8 young outcasts are put to the test of stopping the evil force. They must fac...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
887K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...