UNIVERSE | Fanfic: Logan...

By TheLoversSaga

Kennedy is Logan Pauls girlfriend. They've known each other for a few months now and it's going pretty well... More

Intro |1|
Paparazzi |2|
The Beach |3|
When We Met |4|
Amazing |5|
Woah, Back Up |6|
Touch |7|
Interviews |8|
Tickets |9|
Vacation |11|
I Love You |12|
Victoria Secret |13|
Jake |14|
Time to Go Home |15|
A/N: MUSIC VIDEO
His Angel |16|
Chloe |17|
You Lied |18|
Forgive me |19|
Surprise, I'm Pregnant |20|
Teen choice |21|
Just Us |22|
Italy |23|
Our Anniversary |24|
It's First |25|
Jimmy Kimmel |26|
A/N: #RestInPeaceArya
Outta My Hair |27|
New Home |28|
Housewarming Party |29|
How Was I So Blind? |30|
A Moment In the Bathroom |31|
An Innocent Lost |32|
Is Everything Okay? |33|
Lit-tree-ally |34|
《Bonus Chapterr》
Merry Christmas, My Love |35|
Tokyo |36|
New Year, New Generation |37|
So Sorry |38|
A Run |39|
Mike's Birthday |40|
Out And About |41|
Devastation |42|
GMA |43|
Over Due |44|
Contractions |45|
Labor |46|
A Light In The Dark |47|
My Universe |48|
| Epilogue |
| Sequel |

Hawaii |10|

4.2K 42 16
By TheLoversSaga

| Strong language is used |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Logan, Brendan, Evan, and I are all at the airport. I am rolling my black rolly bag while holding Logans hand while he records us for the vlog.

"Okay, so we're at the airport right now and Kennedy and I are being goals," he mentioned holding up our hands for the camera. "We've seen a couple of you guys, the Logang, and I'm sorry if I offended any of you. We're actually running late right now and we could possibly miss our flight." He explained apologetically with a hint of humor. "I love you all and wish I could take all the pictures in the world with you all but I had to go."

"You guys he feels awful about it and he's super sorry, we hope you understand." I summarized for him. He looked at me and smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"Exactly." He finished. "Now that we're done with the mushy stuff, we're headed to our terminal to board the plane so we'll see ya'll there, YAH!" He finished screaming yah at the end pausing the camera.

He let the camera dangle at his sides and I smiled at his face as he looked away.

"Oi Brendan, when does the plane leave?" He asked directly to Brendan. He took out his phone and his eyes widened.

"Shit," he said looking up from his phone to face Logan. "It boards in 7 minutes." He said quickly. I widened my eyes and so did Logan.

"We're like 5 minutes away!" Logan exclaimed. I let go of his hand and we ran.

We finally got there and They had just started boarding the plane. I sighed in relief, we got there in time and we didn't have to wait. Two for one!

Logan and I get on the plane and sit in first class. Brendan and Evan sit in the back. Brendan hands Logan his vlog camera and I lay my head on his arm, smiling at the camera.

"Hey guys, so we are on the plane and made it in time!" Logan said chuckling at the end. "Um, yeah, it-it was a bit of a struggle, I wish I recorded it for ya'll but I just didn't have time." He looked down at me hugging his arm, he smiled. "Looks like someone's tired." He said kissing the hair on top of my head.

"You think? It's like 5 in the morning." I said taking a deep breath closing my eyes and readjusting myself. He released a deep chuckle and turned to the camera.

"Anyway, so this is gonna be a long flight but I'll fill you guys in periodically." Logan finished telling the camera as he covered it with his palm, pausing it. I lifted up the armrest between us and rested my head on Logans lap, he took out a blanket beside his chair and he set it on top of me. He then started stroking my hair.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you up when the food cart comes." He said to me, I could tell he was smiling yet being serious. I smiled in return without saying anything back. That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

1 hour later...

"Kennedy, wake up.." Logan whispered to me, waking me up. I groaned and slowly sat up. I yawned and stretched looking back to Logan. "Babe, the food carts coming." He told me softly, rubbing my back, I smiled back at him. He knows I love my food.

"Thank you," I said leaning back puffing up my lips. I pecked his lips and smiled at him, gazing into his eyes. I kissed him again and pulled away once I saw the flight attendant. She was smiling from ear to ear, she looked to be about late 20s early 30s.

"Hi would you like some alcohol?" She asked holding up champagne and whiskey.

"No thanks, I'm good." I replied, smiling at her. "And you, Logan?" I asked for her.

"Sure, why not. I am 22 afterall." He replied, giving a toothy grin. He and I were both 22, we had just had our birthdays. He's like 1 month older than me though. "I'll take champagne, please." He responded reaching for the champagne, but I grabbed his hand.

"Logan, you hate champagne." I explained, he sighed.

"So what? I'm a maverick!" He replied excitedly. I released my hands and held them up in surrender.

"Alright, whatever." I said to him. He 'whoop'ed in victory grabbing the drink from the woman. "Will you be back around with water and sodas?" I asked the girl, she nodded and I thanked her.

Logan took a sip of his champagne and instantly started to cough.

"I'd say I told you so, but," I paused and smirked. "I told ya so!" I exclaimed kissing his lips. His lips tasted of his champagne and I actually liked it. "That's not that bad." I told him, he shook his head and gave it to me. "Oh no, I don't want it." I told him he set it aside.

The girl had come back around and I asked for some mini pretzels and orange juice. Logan asked for some water and pretzels. The girl came back around and gave us our snacks. She also asked for a photo which Logan and i gladly allowed.

I then fell asleep with my head resting on Logans shoulder and he rested his head on my head. We stayed like that the rest of the flight.

4 hours later...

Logan, Brendan, Evan, and I loaded our stuff into the Uber and we sat in the car as Logan took out his camera.

"We are in the car now heading to our Villa and guys, this place is dopee!" Logan said with pure excitement in his tone. "Brendan here," Logan said showing the camera Brendan as he just did a wave. "There he is, well he is going to record our reactions as well as his own. This is going to be amazing, see you guys there." Logan stopped, covering his camera with his palm. He looked at me and kissed me on the lips.

Logan and I sat in the back with Logan in the middle and me on his right side while Evan was on his left. Brendan sat in the passengers seat. I smiled and pulled away, gazing into Logans eyes. I kissed him one more time.

"Can you guys, like, stop?" Evan asked annoyed. Logan and I pulled away from each other and started to laugh. "What, I'm serious!" He whined. I giggled.

"We'll stop, I'm sorry." I apologized, fake frowning. I looked back at Logan seeing his smug face.

"Yeah, we'll just do it on your bed later." Logan reassured Evan, joking of course. I bit my cheek to hold back my laughter.

"Thank you-- Wait, what?!" He exclaimed. Logan and I busted out laughing along with Brendan. This was great.

"You all are almost there." The Uber driver warned. I smiled and squealed, causing the boys to stare at me.

"What? I'm just excited to see what Logan picked out." I replied innocently and truthfully.

10 minutes pass and we finally arrive, Logan covers my eyes.

"Logan, I wanna see!" I whined. He laughed.

"I want Brendan to record your reaction." He explained, I groaned. "Go Brendan." He directed, we then started walking.

"Noo, no.. Logan! You're kidding." I heard Brendan gasp in amazement.

"Logan, you're lying." I heard Evan pipe up. He sounded just as amazed. I was growing irritable now.

"Come on babe, just show me!" I heard Logan gasp and I had realized I said 'babe' on camera. "Oops..."

"I like that." Logan whispered very softly in my ear, I blushed. "You ready?" He warned, bracing me. I nodded under his hands. He then removed his hands from my face.

I gasped and fell to my knees once I saw what was before me, for the first time. It was gorgeous, it was modern-- yet beachy, and still clean and sleek. I loved it, but it looked ridiculously expensive.

"Oh my god, Logan!" I turned around and smile widely at him, "How much was this?" I asked curious.

"Like $100,000..." He replied, laughing awkwardly. I widened my eyes.

"What?!" I shouted covering my mouth. "H-H-How did you afford this, for a week!?" I asked him confused as I walked over to him, cupping his cheeks.

"I have the money Kennedy, just relax." He paused and grinned, pulling away from my hands. "Welcome to HAWAII!" He yelled. "The great thing about the property too, is that it's secluded!" He said with excitement. I laughed.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked hugging him. He kissed my head.

"No, how did I get so lucky? I have you afterall." He said smoothly and happy. How slick of him. I heard Brendan and Evan awe. I forgot Brendan was still recording...

"Oh noooo." I groaned, shoving my face into Logans chest. His thick, bulging, strong chest. God, what's wrong with me?

"This is a good thumbnail Logan, you and Kennedy, then the Villa. Also 'cause the sun is almost completely out, perfect lighting." Brendan commented. Then it struck me.

"That's right, what time is it?" I asked Logan pulled out his phone.

"LA it's 10:13am and here... it's 7:13am." He informed I widened my eyes, it's that early?

"Wow, okay." I said back, surprised. "Should we do the thumbnail?" I asked. Logan nodded.

We did the thumbnail and it was of Logan wrapping his arms around my waist looking down at me and I was wrapping my arms around his neck, with the Villa behind us of course. Brendan said 'got it' and Logan went ahead and did his outro, saying he'll do a house tour tomorrow. I walked to the houses' front door and was about to open it until Logan grabbed my hand.

"Together." He said with a toothy grin. I nodded. We grabbed the handle and I gasped in amazement.

This place was amazing.

》》》》》》》

WORD COUNT: 1685

Sorry I lied. I had forgotten about posting yesterday so I just posted it today.

This one was kinda boring, but trust me, things will get much more exciting, I promise you that. 😏

I love you all! Next chapter out in a few days!

- Sierra 👑💸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 367 17
Cordelia May is an 18-year-old Team 10 member. She's the younger sister of Jake and Logan Paul and she's kept most of her personality a secret. Corde...
9.1K 90 36
Your name is Caroline Paul.. Yes you are logan and jake paul's sister. Speaking of your brothers have invited you to la. Your parents wish to stay in...
868K 20.2K 101
"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙏�...
5.4K 221 22
Sophia, 20 year old, and brother Jay, 22 year old, live next to eachother in a unknown well-known apartment complex. Everything starts the day that J...