Beautiful Exit: The Bunny Ran...

Galing kay XstaceyJones

Don't ever sell yourself short, for acceptance Settle for the mundane, dwell on the past! Believe in yourse... Higit pa

Beautiful Exit
Introduction
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
Trial Pt 1. Charmaine Johnson Cartier (Diamond)
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
Trial Pt. 2- La'Tasha McKinney-(Emerald)
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
Trial Pt.3- Shelly Hernandez & Elizabeth Garcia
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Trial pt 4.- Bela'cruz Marquez & Jade Patterson*
* Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
Trial pt. 5: Cierra Bell-Cartier
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
~Chapter 30~
Trial Pt.6: Zora Brown
Trial pt. 7: Natalie Brown
*Chapter 31*
Epilogue

*Chapter 27*

91 5 11
Galing kay XstaceyJones

~Emerald~

What the hell are you doing here I said pulling Craig out the main lobby onto the porch. I come to see if you handled that situation? Of course I handled it that bitch was on her last mother fucking strike with me and everyone else in this damn house. The boss sent this over to you he said handing me the envelope. Craig why did he want her dead? She played with fire and got burned.

I looked over the desert around us remembering the night I caught up to Rocci. Her first mistake was not leaving the ranch after what she did to Diana. She stayed for 2 weeks cooped up in her room getting high and drinking. She had the ratchet bitches bring her food and stuff cause she knew if she stepped foot out that room I'd be on that ass. No doubt she was alone cause as soon word spread through the house what happened to Diana, Trix was ghost no good bye or nothing she just left. Rocci should have followed suite but she didn't and I caught her the night of Diana's funeral.

"Well well look who crawled out of her hole! Leave me alone Emerald. Oh we way past leaving folks alone. Come take a walk with me. Hell naw what I look like taking or walking with you. A dead bitch walking I said pulling my switch blade on her. Now walk! Zora and Natalie were still in town at a hotel, Diamond had set them up in. They couldn't stay in the room no ways since cops were all over the place and it was just way to fucking close for them. We walked out to the private parking garage towards the end. She got brave and swung on me but I was too quick for her I ducked and cut her arm. Don't try me bitch. You already done fucked up so take this like a real bitch. Yeah I am a real bitch she said sucking her teeth with this grin on her face. Smile now sweetie cause when I am done with you, you won't be smiling. I knocked her out cold before putting her in the drunk of Nicoli's car. I wasn't about to drive my car and have dna in there so I used his. I made sure my hair was up and slipped on the gloves, before getting in the car.

Once I got to the spot I honked and the guys came out and got her. What we doing with her? Tie her to the board while I get the power tools.

Wake up bitch I said revving up the power saw! What...where am I? Hell bitch look around at all the demons. Oh my god. So you really thought you were gonna get away with doing that to DJ huh! She didn't say anything. Speak bitch you were so vocal before I said running the saw across her leg. Ahhh! She screamed. Punk bitch stop crying I ain't even touch your leg. You weren't doing all that crying when you were stabbing Diana in the back or raping her huh! Oh what you thought I didn't know? Everything in that ranch is taped.

Are you going to kill me? She said stuttering. Shut all that stuttering shit up you ain't got no problem and you damn sure ain't stupid. I ain't going to kill you now I am a make suffer. I want you to feel every single thing you've done to any girl in that ranch and then when you can't take it no more I am going to slit your throat and let you die a slow death. Chico bring in the stuff I said to the other guys."

For the next 3 days, we tortured her day and night to the point where she was begging us to kill her. I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction though. She wasn't going to bow out gracefully while 5 innocent girl died at her hands. The final day came and the room wreaked and she was barely alive.

"Bitch you still alive I said slapping her face! Ugh she said groaning as she came too. Just kill me! Why so you can make peace and feel good about yourself. You ain't give them girls the opportunity to make peace. Nor did you make them feel good about themselves either.

She smirked at me. Why you smiling ain't shit funny! You we're my favorite jewel. Shut Up! You don't remember the nights we spent together? Shut Up now! That sweet little tattoo you got on your waist sentiments of me. I back handed her hard. Ugh she said laughing a little after that. You still sweet Emerald? That's it I am done with you bitch I said getting the tools out. You remember all them nights I spent playing between your legs and you between mine? I pulled out the long knife from the tool kit and swiftly stabbed her in the stomach turning the knife deeper.

No bitch I remember the nights you'd raped me till I couldn't take it anymore I said pulling the knife out. Blood splattered all over the floor. I could see the life draining out of her body through her eyes. Yo... You...love me! No I despise you everything about you. You are an evil conniving manipulative bitch and I hope when you make it to hell that the demons will take pity on your soul. No other girl will ever have to deal with you again I said swiftly cutting her throat. Even more blood sprayed on me and she bleed to death. 30 minutes I stood there watching her blood pool at her feet.

Come on Emerald it's done I heard a voice say from behind me. What are you doing here? You didn't actually think I was going to let you do this by yourself. You are supposed to be at the Ranch! No you are supposed to be there to, they getting suspicious so come on let me clean you up and you can blend back in. I looked at Rocci's body before dropping the knife and facing Sapphire! She's gone okay she won't hurt you again. I nodded looking in her eyes. You're going to be okay, I am going to take care of you. Promise you won't leave me. I won't leave you she said wiping the blood off my face. Come on let's get you cleaned up.

That night for once Sapphire was my big sister she cleaned me up and made sure I was okay. We wrapped Rocci's body in the black tarp loaded her into the pickup truck and drove her to the middle of the dessert where there was already a hole waiting for her body next to Onyx's. They released Onyx's body back to Diamond after the autopsy apparently no on one in St. Louis wanted pay for her to be buried so Diamond gave her the true Bunnies burial. Trust it was nothing like the funeral for Diana. We dumped her body and all the tools in the hole and put the dirt back over it. Then we poured the cement to make sure if someone did come looking they'd never find her.

Tata you're going to be okay, I am going to take care of you Sapphire said as we stood looking at the grave after putting the last of the dirt back in the hole. I feel bad Zora and Natalie lost their sister cause I couldn't handle my demons. They will be okay, we'll make sure of it. How can you be so sure? Look at us, 2 orphans both of our parents are dead but we found each other and we'll take care of them. I nodded looking at the other 3 graves. Their families will never know what happened to them.

Come on let's get out of here before folks get suspicious. Wait his car. Leave it when he goes looking for it then he can report it stolen or better yet it'll just reappear at the ranch. I don't know she left dna. Trust me she did you said you cut her arm right. Yeah she bled in his trunk. The only thing we're thanking her for is getting out of this sooner."

Em! Em! Huh I said shaking my head. You good? Yeah, I am good, but you know you shouldn't be here especially not while the cops is circling. You know when the boss says go I go. Yeah well my debt is paid so you can go. Ah don't be that way Em. Seriously don't just go, I don't want no one to see you here. Alright then keep yo head up. Yeah you too I said taking the bag from him. I watched as he got back in the black Lambo and pulled off.

Emerald! Yeah I said knowing who it was already. You okay? I am fine I am just fine thinking about some stuff. Who was that guy? An old associate that's all. Have you eaten today? I am not hungry. Don't feed me that you need to eat so come on lets get you something to eat and talk about how were going to get you back to work. Work! That's the last thing I am thinking about. You need money and you won't get it not working. Natalie is working. Yeah but she only doing one show with Sapphire and then she working the bar. How much is she really bringing in? A couple of stacks a night. How much were you making when you were dancing? At least 5. Exactly you trying to get out of here we need to get this body right and back on that stage. I guess she said walking back into the house. On our way back in, we passed Diamond talking to I guess a new girl. Oh Emerald this is... I don't care! Excuse me. I don't care who she is. Emerald! Zo said looking at me.

Fine Diamond who is the bitch. I am not a bitch! See she got bitch tendencies already ain't even been here a week. Zora will you show her around please while I speak with Emerald. Sure come on she said to the girl as they walked off towards the cafeteria. Bring yo ass right now she said snapping at me. You ain't my mama don't speak to me like that. Emerald if you don't get your ass up these stairs right now so help me god. I walked up the stairs to her office and she shut and locked the door behind her.

What's your damn problem? Nothing! Nothing, really you just talked to me like I ain't risked my damn life to keep you alive. What you ain't ever risked your life. You think Nicoli wanted you dead two years ago yet I fought him to keep you alive. Why you stop him from killing me then? She just stared at me before answering. Because I love you! I chuckled a little bit. You love me! Yeah I do. I've always loved you and him killing you would have been the death of me. You love Sapphire to? Of course I do you two are like...like what Diamond? Yall are the daughters I'd always wanted. Really ghetto and dysfunctional? No I mean yall are...yall have a special place in my heart okay and as long as I am in this position I am going to take care of yall. Well can you tell your husband to keep his dick in his pants and away from my sister! That's a totally different situation Emerald and hopefully with this deal I've been working on it'll end in a couple of months. And we'll be free.

Free! I repeated after her. Yeah free so you can go to California or Belize where ever it is you want to disappear to. And where will you be at? Me I don't know I thought Miami but then that's too close to home for me. Where ever I go though I want to keep in contact with you. I want to make sure you stay out of prison and don't end up dead because of that temper you have.

I am sorry I snapped on you. It's okay I know you under a lot of stress and you aren't healing from what happened with Diana. It happened again Diamond. Why do you keep...She was my responsibility and I let her get to close to Rocci and Onyx. Emerald it's not your fault. How can you say that, my body count is what 3 now? Do me favor don't give me anymore girls I can't. Emerald let me ask you something? Yeah! Is Rocci still an issue? I looked at her without saying anything she already knew my answer. Same spot? Right next her 10 feet from the girls. Then it's not your fault and you rectified the wrong that was done to them. It'll hurt but know that no other girl will ever have to go through what you, DJ, Cassandra, any other girl did at their hands.

How do you see the good in any of us? How do you see the good in me, we're the same person and yet you trust me, and that's something that you Ms. La'Tasha never do. I smirked at her and shook my head. I don't want to know what happened to her take it to your grave. Okay I said nodding. Go get some rest he's set up a party this weekend and you and Sapphire are main attraction. Me and Sapphire we don't dance together. I know! He wants Natalie to take the stage by herself. Diamond you know she's not going for that. Actually you know the 3 of them won't go for that. He's asking for it. I know and my hands are tied especially since he's going to be here this weekend. You want me to talk to her. Nope you go rest, my orders I'll talk to her. Okay I said standing up. I really want to slap the shit out of you right now for disrespecting me that way but I won't she said kissing my cheek. Love you to Diamond. Mhm go on now.

I caught back up to Zora in the hallway with that girl. It's not normally like me to apologize but I am sorry I said. It's okay hell we've all been through something. So where you from? North Dakota. They got black folks in North Dakota? Yeah they do she said laughing a little bit, but I am not full black. You aren't! Nope Dominican, Black, and Chinese. United nations all in one huh. Yeah she said looking down. I could see the marks and scares healing on her neck and arms. What's your name? Avianna but my friends just call me Lora. How old are you if you don't mind me asking Zo said. 14! Oh my god you're a baby. No I am not she said shaking her head. Zo looked at me and then back at her, she needs a room on our end. Yeah I'll take care of it. Zo took her back to Diamond while I went to my room to lay down. I've been here way to long this shit is starting to get to me. 14 years old was all I could think as I drifted off to sleep.

Em! Em! Wake up. What Sapphire. Lose the attitude, it's almost time for us to get ready. Ugh I am so sick and tired of...wait how the hell you get in my room, I locked the door. Cute, you know I have keys to every room in here right. You ain't never told me that. I do and when you didn't answer the door I used it to get in. How many times you been in my room without me knowing? Don't trip I only use it for emergencies. Yeah emergencies my ass I said getting up. I thought you'd be with Natalie right now anyway. We don't spend all of our time together. The hell you don't you be so far up that girls ass. As if you could talk don't think I ain't notice you and Zora sneaking around here. She had a nigga and then all of the sudden poof he's gone and you in his place. What you do threaten him? Naw I ain't gotta threaten him if he wasn't right he just wasn't right and what Zora and I do is our business. So yall got business then she said smirking. Bye Sapphire I am going to shower. Wait I did need to talk to you about something. Is it important? Yeah kind of.

Alright talk while I shower I said going in to the bathroom. I stripped out my clothes and turned on the hot water and she began talking. She was talking for like 15 mins before I stopped her. You did what! I bought us a condo in New York. Where the hell you get money to buy a condo I said peeking out the shower. I got money Tata that ain't an issue. Have you told her about it yet? No I haven't I am supposed to fly over to finalize everything in a few weeks. She wants to go to Art school there so why not live there with her. Wow you really into her. No Emerald I am love in with her. I looked at her face and for the first time ever I could tell that she was being completely honest with me. Really! I am serious about her Em I even showed her my hiding spot. Hiding spot for what. You know how you said that you didn't want to find any more pills in my room. Yeah! I'd been hiding them in the TV. I knew your ass was lying to me. After I got with her Em I stopped taking them. How you dealing with the shit with Nicoli? Sober! You do that shit sober? I have to once I told her about the pills she took all of them. Every single pill even if it was for pms, allergies all of it, she took it all and said that if we were going to be together she wanted me Cameron not Sapphire. She's in love with you! Yeah she is. Do you think I am being stupid for wanting to do that for her? Why would you say that? Cause I feel like I am letting her in way to fast Em. What if I do this and we get to New York and she dumps me for some other bitch or even worse what if she leave me for a nigga.

One you are over reacting you just said she's in love with you so it natural to let her in. Its weird because this is your first girl on girl relationship and two she ain't gone leave you for no nigga trust me Natalie is strictly kitty. She's my only relationship! Huh! She's my first and only relationship Emerald. Wait you mean...yes, she's my first girlfriend ever. Awww that's so cute. Shut up and you better not repeat that either. Big sister is in love! Emerald don't make me cut you. As if you could, bitch you know I don't play about that, I said getting out the shower. So when are you going to tell her? Her birthday I want it to be a surprise. And Zora you know she's not going to be so easy to let her go by herself. I know I want to talk to her but she still standoffish. Let me talk to her before you do. Maybe the 4 of us could work something out that way it won't seem like you just taking her sister away. Could you do that? I can if you do me a favor. And what's that? We need another room on this hall. It ain't but 5 rooms on this hall Emerald. There's another one I said looking at her. Why that one? The girl is 14 and she needs someone to look out for her. Rocci and Onyx are gone. That don't mean the band of idiots are, soon as they see this girl we gone have another set on our hands. I'll talk to him but I don't know nobodies been in that room since she left. Just ask she either needs that room or she need can be with Baby doll. I highly doubt Baby doll wants to share now. I'll let you finish getting dressed and I'll meet you in the dressing room she said walking out the bathroom.

Despite the shit that's been going on at the ranch it was still popping tonight we had so many celebrities in the house it was ridiculous at one point I saw Snoop, Dre and I could of swore I saw Cube in there too but it could have been someone else that look like him. The person I wasn't surprised to see was Jermaine as far as I knew she hadn't been in contact with him since he left the repass after Diana's funeral. Don't look so jealous! I am not jealous! Girl it's written all over your face Phoenix said. What is he doing here? My guess trying to get his girl back. That's not his girl. Really looks like it. Whose side are you on anyway? I am equal opportunity baby! Equal opportunity my ass. Speaking of they want your ass upstairs in one of the VIP suites. Ughh who is it this time? Didn't say they just requested Emerald. Do me a favor watch those two! What I look like a babysitter? Phoenix! Emerald! I stared her down for a minute before she gave in. Fine I'll watch yo girl for you. Thanks! Make sure she don't leave with him either. I won't she said as I went up to the VIP suite. I won't have to do this much longer is all I could think about while I was performing.

Damn Ma you got all that ass one of the guys said slapping my butt. Breathe Emerald and don't break this nigga's neck. Mhm I said smirking as I kept dancing. He smacked me again and that was it. Listen I ain't in to spanking and you ain't my daddy so don't do that shit again. Aww baby is feisty. I ain't your baby and feisty is only the half of it I said walking away from him. He snatched me back by my arm. Oh you picked the right one tonight nigga, I grabbed one of the bottles and hit him over the head with it. He fell to the floor bleeding. Anyone else wanna grab on me tonight? All the other guys shook their heads. Good now put the money the table and I won't tell the owner that yall tried to run game on me. I walked out of that room with 10 stacks. Roy! Yeah Emerald. Get rid of them they tried to pull shit on me. Oh really he said going into the private room with a few other guards. I watched as all 5 of them niggas were beat up and thrown out the ranch. And don't even think about coming back either. Now back to make sure my girl ain't leave with Jermaine.

Phoenix! Yeah girl why you yelling at me like that? Where is she? Who! Don't act dumb bitch Zora! Oh uhh she was over there with Jermaine like what 10 minutes ago. What part of do not let her leave with him did you not understand? One she ain't my bitch and two you not see all the mother fuckers at this bar. I am working. Ughhh I said rolling my eyes at her until I felt arms go around my waist. I looked down at the perfectly manicured nails and knew who it was. I was just asking about you. Yeah I know, you had Phoenix watching me? Not really you per say. Jermaine! Is he gone? No he's over with in the VIP with Kendrick. Who is Kendrick? He's a rapper! Oh okay! Where you get 10 stacks from she said looking at the money on the bar. Oh that's from a private room. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. No I didn't and they all got thrown out. Mhm! You don't believe me? Come on I'll prove it to you. Phoenix watch my damn money! Yeah whatever put it in the cabinet. I unlocked her cabinet slid the money in the cabinet locked it back and took the key with me. Come on I said taking Zora by the hand. Where we going? I am going to prove that I ain't do nothing in that room.

You believe me now I said fixing her top. Yeah but you ain't have to do all that to get me to believe you though. Oh that wasn't for you to believe me that was to remind you of the bigger picture. Bigger picture! Yeah that's us, me and you. I know Jermaine maybe giving you some dick. But you need to remember I am going to love you the right way always. You love me she said looking at me. Yeah I do and don't get all sappy on me please. Emerald I love you too she said kissing me. You do? Yeah since the first day I met you. I was rude to you that day. I kind of like that rude type if you haven't noticed. No you like the challenge. Maybe then again maybe I just liked you. Lets go get my money before I have to beat Phoenix ass if someone took it. You know you can't beat her ass. You wanna bet, don't let our interactions fool you, her and I fought before. Oh really and who won? Me of course, I ain't beat her ass to bad and after wards we actually became good friends. I know if I'd be your friend if you beat my ass. Naw you wouldn't cause I wouldn't have beat your ass that way. Do the other girls know how big of a freak you are? Nope and they never should!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there is how Rocci met with Karma! Or should we say Emerald was her Karma. How in the hell they stayed in that ranch all them years with Nicoli killing girls and Rocci and Onyx killing girls too? I want to know who is Emerald working for on the side though? And why did they want Rocci dead? Hmm guess we'll just have to find out in the rest of the book. 

Speaking of if there is anything you're confused about or want more clarification on comment or hit me up in the PM's and I'll explain. 

7 more chapters till a A Beautiful Exit! 

Comment and Vote!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.6K 110 32
You ever regret letting someone go and realize they were the best thing that ever happened to you? But you had to be apart only so you could protect...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...
2.9K 189 19
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures movies shows or Music.
25.5K 853 38
You gotta find the beauty in the inside 🥰 Read to find out 🤌🏽