Lonesome Devil (Male!reader X...

由 KaneKiMeMester16

I definetly own highschool dxd,thats why im writing this fic (Also,my first fanfic) 更多

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1:The Meeting
Chapter 2:Game Over...?
Chapter 3:New Game
Chapter 4: ORC. Friend Or Foe ?
Chapter 5:Power Discovery
Chapter 6:Friends..?
Chapter 7: Plans
Chapter 8: Pawned
Chapter 9: Stray Away From Me
Chapter 10 : Holy Sister
Chapter 11: Madhouse
Chapter 12: Only Easy Day Was Today
Chapter 13: Ex
Chapter 14: Meanwhile...
Chapter 15: The Rescue.
Chapter 16:Farewell,My Lover
Chapter 17: Feeling Familiar (Part 1)
Not A Chapter
Chapter 18:Feeling Familiar (Part 2)
Chapter 19:Training Starts
Chapter 20: Training Shenanigans
Special:M/N'S Past
Chapter 21: Game Plans
Chapter 22: The Fight.
Chapter 23: Peace... For Now
Not A Chapter But Important
Chapter 24:Knight's Past And Present Trouble
Chapter 25:Meeting And Holy Swords
SPECIAL: 3 Months (Part 1)
Chapter 27:Alliance.
Chapter 28:Seek And Destroy
Chapter 29: Threat
Chapter 30: Show-Time.
Chapter 31: A New Leaf & Revelations.
A/N:10K!
Chapter 32:End Of The Arc
Chapter 33:Troublesome
Chapter 34: I Ran Out Of Ideas For A Title For Now Sorry
30K
Chapter 35:Pool Fun
Chapter 36:The Hakuryuukou
50K (Or 52K To Be Precise)
Awnsering Your Questions (AKA The Worst 50K Special Ever.)
Chapter 37: Family Meetings.

Chapter 26:Feelings

6.5K 75 29
由 KaneKiMeMester16

M/N'S POV

*Sigh* i decided to not skip classes...its already after classes and im already about to leave,but,i feel as if something bad will happen... I dont know why but issei's perverted friends have been giving me murderuous glare and they've been whispering something to eachother... *Sigh* whatever it is im glad Asia's not with me right now since she still had to heal kiba from the damage the holy sword did...

"Aagh why are those math lessons so hard?!"Issei asks the heavens...yeah on contrary to not have asia walk home with me i have issei... *Sigh* what a downgrade...

"Its not that they're hard,its just that you're stupid."i sigh,it is true that he is a bit stupid...

"C'mon dude! Dont be an asshole."

"Well-"I get cut off by a voice.

"M/N! We want revenge!"one of issei's perverted friends says pointing a finger at me

"I dont remember doing anything for you to want revenge...."

"What do you mean !? You gave away our hiding spot on the kendo locker room !"They say as a crowd starts to form around us.

".....How is it my fault you're a pervert ?"I dont see how im at fault...

"Grrrr. Eitherway prepare yourself for a beating!"They say cracking their knuckles. Im.So.Scared... Ok im not going to be sarcastic...

"Issei i wont beat them up only because they are your friends,but can you go get kaichou here ? Im sure she would be happy to know  they're causing more trouble..."I say as issei nods a bit thankful that im not fighting them,before he starts to run back to school to go get Sona.

"Oi issei get back here!"the one with glasses says trying to catch up to him,trying being the key word as i side step,leaving my leg there,making him trip on it and fall on his face.

"Why you-"The bald one says before running at me in the slowest speed possible and trying to punch me in the sloppiest ways. Im just dodging his fist boredly. I wonder if issei will take long...

"Your 'revenge' reason is a bit superficial,dont you think ? There has to be more then that 'hiding spot' of yours.."I say ducking a punch coming from behind me and front,making them punch eachother.

"Grrrr,Its because you,a loner,is on the occult research club! Where the school's most prettiest,bustier,cutest girls are !"the bald one awnsers my question with a lecherous face...

"And we seen you with said girls like a lap pillow from koneko-chan,Akeno-senpai laying her head on your shoulder and even Rias-senpai hugging you! WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM!?"these words from the  one with glasses echo around my mind... What is my relationship with them...? What am i to them...?

"Now Motohama!"im suddenly pushed,making me take a few steps back only to fall and land on my back. Oh i see... The other one was basically on all fours behind me,so i would trip on him... Thats some primary school shit...

"Alright thats enough!"A cold Female voice says. I see Sona,Issei and Tsubaki (sona's queen) coming through the crowd. Finnaly.

"Took you long enough issei..."I mutter as Issei and Tsubaki give me a hand,helping me get up.

"Are you ok M/N-kun ?"Tsubaki asks with a hint of worry. And is the cold attitude a trademark of the sitri group ?

"Yeah yeah,i got distracted and forgot to dodge..."

"Now lets go,im sure there's a majority of people who'd be happy to know that 2 members of the perverted trio has been expelled..."Sona says,althought she looks stoic i can see through it,and she's pissed off... Why i can only guess...

"WHAT !?"

"B-B-BU-"

"No 'buts',you two caused this school trouble enough already."Sona says as the crowd cheers. The louder cheers being from the girls.

"Holdup."I say tapping Sona on the shoulder.

"What is it M/N-kun ?"

"If possible i'd like for them to not be expelled."I say as the cheering stops and everyone looks shocked at me.

"Before anything else,i know they are assholes and massive perverts but... They are issei's friends,and it would suck for him to not have them around i guess..."I explain as the 2 members of the perverted trio start to cry.

"In addition to this request,I will make sure i get them everytime they are peeping on any of you girls,thats a promise!"I say as the girls squeal

"Kuoh's lost prince is so kind! Even to those good for nothing perverts !"The girls in the crowd squeal weird stuff... And 'kuoh's lost prince' ? Well whatever.

"......Very well M/N-kun,i will hold you onto that promise.... But that doesnt mean they will escape of 3 months worth of detention..."Sona says in her usual tone... Althought i swear i saw the corner of her mouth twitch upwards...

"Anyways im going home see you"I say as i start walking with a lazy wave over my shoulder. Althought wrong in getting 'revenge' they did bring up something important to me... What is my relationship with the girls ?

-Timeskip-
M/N'S POV

Im currently laying down on my bed,staring at the ceiling... I thought of every single detail or option about the girls in the ORC and i cant think of anything... I just cant... I dont think i can hold my feelings back any longer either... I like all of them And i know that they like me... Uugh i cant choose one! Will they all start to hate me ? Will they also be  cold towards me like buchou ?....Buchou.... I really miss spending time with her... Seeing her smiles,playing chess with her... Hell, even the embarassing stuff like sleeping with her i miss...She's probabbly the one i love out of them... But she apparently hates me now... *Sigh* what can i do ? *Sigh*... I wonder if back then i should have killed myself before all of this... Naah... This life is worth it... Sitting up and Grabbing my F/C Earphones. I decide to listen to some music,maybe it will help... Or not... After a few skips on some musics,it starts to play System Of A Down... Not a loud music like B.Y.O.B... A calm and kinda sad song starts to play... Roulette... I close my eyes and start to sing the lyrics.

Ironically enough this song describes what im feeling right now. Mostly confusion... Opening my eyes i see... Buchou standing in front of me... ? Why's she crying...? Taking off my headphones,im about to ask if she's ok when suddenly she tackles me,burying her head on my chest and sitting on my lap.

"Are you ok buchou ?"I ask hugging her back and stroking her red hair.

"....*Sniffle* im sorry M/N..."She mutters barely audible.

"Why ? I thought i was the one who screwed up..."

"I talked to akeno before coming here and she told me what you talked about,how you were having trouble on what to do with me and asia. And you sounded so hurt when you talked about that blue haired excalibur wielder... I must be a horrible master..."She says removing her head from my chest and staring at me with her teary eyes.

"So im sorry for being a horrible master"She says placing her head back on my chest...... Well... Its now or never i guess...

"Rias."I say her name and she surprisedly looks up to me,i put my hands on her waist and pull her closer. I close my eyes and... Kiss her... This isn't the passionate tongue kiss and etc,its just a sweet kiss but i hope she can see my feelings through it. After 10 seconds i pull away. Staring at her wide open eyes and crimson cheeks i say

"I love you,Rias."With a smile. There. I said it. I dont care about the result,i just had to say it.

".............I love you too M/N"Rias says with more tears falling out of her beautiful eyes. But i know those arent from sadness,but from happines. I pull her closer and we kiss again,i lay back and we both fall down on my bed. With her laying on my chest. Separating from the kiss,she lays her head down on my chest and sighs happily. I close my eyes and place my nose on her hair,breathing in her scent,wich weirdly reminds me of strawberries... That makes me sound like a weirdo...

"M/N ?"

"Hmmm?"

"I dont mind if you have a harem..."....Eh ?

"Im sure there will be other girls who will fall for you in the future like asia already has,but i only have 2 conditions."My brain stopped working a few minutes ago...

"1.I need to approve them first.
2.You still will spent time with me."She says hugging me tighter,my eyes soften at her second condition. Rias can sometimes be like a child that doesnt like to share...

"Are you sure about that ?"I ask worriedly,from what i know she can be a bit of the jealous type...

"Im sure of it."She says kissing my cheek.

"Have you already 'Approved' anyone ?"I ask her curiously. Im not about to go around trying to go catch girls like pokemon,but im curious enough to see her 'standards'

"Well if any of the girls on the occult research club want to also be with you,they have my blessing."She awnsers simply,staring at me.

"Hmmm ok... But for now i want to spend time with you and you only."I say as kissing her nose. I see her face heat up before she lays her head back down on my chest... This has been a tiring day... Meeting back my only childhood friend,knowing that she doesn't remember me... 'fighting' issei's perverted friends and now confessing to buchou... I might go to sleep now... Althought i wonder what the future holds for me... Ah well,lets worry more about the present...

Continue...

A/N:I know i suck at fluff but there it is. And i dont know if i did the right music choice but- AAAGH! I'll stop bothering you with my low self esteem. See you next chapter.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

21K 205 21
Ever wondered the MC of a DxD fanfic (male reader or not) were to stay full human throughout the entire journey? You're in luck about this one, come...
61.2K 2.5K 31
This is my KevEdd story. They're in high school and it starts with a simple plot. This is my first time writing KevEdd, but it got a lot of good revi...
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
649 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...