Hyperdimension Neptunia's Los...

By Theodore21

(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning of a Journey
Chapter 2: First Challenge of the Journey
Chapter 3: Challenge of the Nations
Chapter 4: A Dark Influence
Chapter 5: A Meeting before a Fall
Chapter 6: Meeting Friends Old and New
Chapter 7: The Search For the Core
Chapter 8: Dark Arrival
Chapter 9: Entering Iris Heart
Chapter 9.5: Enter Iris Heart Part 2
Chapter 10: A Marvelous Assist
Chapter 11: Unsettling Worries
Chapter 12: Meeting of White
Chapter 13: Introduction of White Part 2
Chapter 14: Folly of Youth
Chapter 15: Towards the Source
Chapter 16: Cold Nation- Warm Greeting
Chapter 17 Part 1: White Betrayal
Chapter 17B : White Revengance
Chapter 17C: White Awakening
Chapter 18A: Curious Question
Chapter 18B: Curious Darkness
Chapter 19: Inner Troubles and Small Obstacles
Chapter 20: Relieving one's Doubt
Chapter 21: Understanding One's Fear
Chapter 22: New nation, Old Friend
Chapter 23: Troubles in All Forms
Chapter 24: Vert's True Intentions
Chapter 25: Visions in Twilight
Chapter 26: Purple Heart's...Resolve?
Chapter 27: Forbidden Form Part 1
Chapter 28: The New Forbidden Form Part 2
Chapter 29: Taking the Lead
Chapter 30: Unexpected Evolution
Chapter 31: Meeting of New Or Old? Part 1
Chapter 32: Meeting of Old or New - Part 2
Chapter 33: Strength of the Master
Chapter 34: Promises to Be Made
Chapter 35: The Calm Before the Dark
Chapter 36: The Dusk to Night
Chapter 38: --- By Darkness Pt 1
Chapter 39: --- By Dark Part 2
Chapter 40: Reclaiming One's Spirit
Chapter 41: Passing Down the Line
Chapter 42: A Different Battle
Chapter 43: Anger into Power
Chapter 44: Awakened at Last
Chapter 45: Casualties of Evil
Chapter 46: Problems Great and Small
Chapter 47: Unwary Prelude
Chapter 48: Igniting The Hope
Chapter 49: Yellow Flash and Dark Regret
Chapter 50: The Shallows of Darkness
Chapter 51: The Depths of Dark Wishes
Chapter 52: The Depths of Bright Wishes
Chapter 53: Secrets of Body and Soul - Part 1
Chapter 53B: Secrets of Body and Soul - Part 2
Chapter 54: The Start of the True End
Chapter 55: Lost and Near Forgotten
Chapter 56: Prelude To the Finale
Chapter 57: Arfoire's Final Gambit
Chapter 58: Encroaching Darkness
Chapter 58.5: ?????
Chapter 59: Ugly Determination
Chapter 60: True Ending

Chapter 37: The Darkness Hidden in Plain Sight

466 14 4
By Theodore21

"Theodore here...and let's just get on with the show. As mentioned this chapter is in two part but come on I want to read as much as you do. So last time the CPU's gathered to face Arfoire, who declared Terra was actually her brother. After infusing him with a red energy...he now sounds different, seems different...ohhh let's just watch"

Terra is casting everyone away with a dark wind, which is thickening and engulfing his body. Through the blackness, his very clothes look to be changing, transforming and altering...until he now stands his clothes completely different.

His new outfit consists of a black trench coat with a gray collared shirt, black trousers, dark brown Cuban heeled boots, and a pair of red gloves. His mask is a white bird-shaped mask with a black design around the eyes. His was chin length but untidy at the top of mostly dark red with black bangs.

The very air around him seemed strong or more matured emphasized in his voice as to replied to Arfoire who looked on him proudly "It's a pleasure to see you my Brother, Enfive, it's been such a long time"

"Too long if you ask me" said Enfive back to her "I would be annoyed at you...but you've waited much longer than I have. The difference being though, you've had the freedom of movement. I've been stuck in a wimp for the last decade"

"What the hell is going on here!?" demanded Blanc "Terra what's going on?"

"Terra" Neptune added anxious

"I'd advise preparing yourself" said Plutia "I doubt our little Terra is home at the moment" she added with a dark expression "can I ask...who's the one taking his messages?"

"Ah forgive...I'll introduce myself"

The young bowed with one red eye and one brown one "My name is Enfive, the younger sibling of Arfoire soon to be ruler of this world...and the next. The one you know as Terra...has gone. In-fact...he was never meant to exist!"

"Explain yourself" said Vert angrily

"The simple answer is this. When I was...sent to the Hyperdimension, I had a little accident. Everything that was mentally me...was sealed away. In my place was a new persona, someone to help protect this body as it regained it's strength...the being you know as Terra"

"Terra was nothing more than a fabrication" said Arfoire cruelly couldn't tell you who made it, but it was a fake nonetheless. Originally this persona was only meant to help shelter this body, but the persona gained too strong a will and ruined my plans"

"That doesn't explain anything!" said Neptune angrily "Terra was nothing more than a fake! I refuse to believe that!"

"Might as well tell them Sister" said Enfive with a grin "It might help screw the nail that'll soon be inserted in their coffins"

"Gladly dear brother" said Arfoire chuckling.

Arfoire spoke, notably more arrogantly "as you no doubt know at least, be it from that Oracle tome or other source, I am a Goddess...of the previous generation. That is in the Hyperdimension"

"That was before you got arrogant, greedy" said Plutia mockingly "and then sent away with your tail between your legs"

"Not quite...at least not without collateral" said Enfive "The Previous Gen Gods could not overthrow Arfoire's power, merely equal it"

"Then it's to my understanding" said Vert "that you were sealed away, or least your power"

"That's both right...and wrong" said Arfoire "They didn't quite seal my power, though it was lost, they split my soul in two...and banished the second half to this dimension!"

All the girls flinched "Your soul...was split into two!?" repeated Blanc

"Indeed" said Arfoire hiding hatred in her voice "My spirit was split into two persona's, most of my power stripped from me in the process. One half, or part of me, is mortal and barely retains any of my former power. In irony though due to our unique existence, she could produce enough power to pierce dimensions...but only a few times"

"As for this Arfoire" said Enfive pointing to her "this one was a Goddess, so eternally young and all that junk...only the process had stripped her power to nothing. There's was also one other annoying problem"

"Which was?" asked Noire

"I think you know this problem. A Goddess, CPU either one, requires...faith and share energy to properly function. And Arfoire was sent here...a few centuries in this world's past. So that means..."

"That Arfoire..." said Vert almost grimly "was made to walk in this dimension, powerless for many years"

Vert turned to Blanc and Plutia "I can imagine there was a time before you two became CPU's, meaning prior to you both...Share energy was non-existent"

"Meaning...meaning" Arfoire gripped her hand really tightly "I was forced to wander, and wander for year after year...trapped in this never ending mortal hell"

"That's your own fault" said Blanc "If you didn't have such a screw loose than nothing would've needed to be done"

"I have to agree there" said Neptune "Now kindly get up to the bit where Terra was involved!?"

"So impatient" said Enfive mockingly "and why are you all gushing? I've told you before...Terra is nothing more than an artificial persona made to protect my body. How he got created I wish I could say"

"Sometime after the Goddess of Blanc was made" said Arfoire "Share energy was finally being created, and with my body slowly absorbed the wayward power"

Arfoire groaned angrily "but the energy was next to none. It would take many years before I even gain sufficient power to fight"

"The share energy though was there" said Enfive "and through some unique twist, the resentment, anger, bitterness that Arfoire felt...gave birth to me. A CPU candidate"

"What!? Is that even possible!?" stammered Vert

"Well...of course it is" said Neptune heavily "I can't tell you the specifics, but Nepgear I was told was born due to the overflowing and abundant positive feelings my people had towards me"

"So...in that regard" said Plutia "If a Cute candidate can be born from positive feelings, then an evil candidate...can be filled from all the ugly and ghastly desires of people"

"Right in one" said Enfive "Only...it didn't serve me much good"

"Again the sparse energy...was the issue" said Arfoire bitterly

Enfive spoke up "considering our...generous natures it was not as if we could pledge people to readily support us, fear us yes, but not support us"

"And though we can slowly absorb share energy into our bodies" said Arfoire "the process would've taken...far too long to enact. Long enough...that my mortal form would've passed on from age, and then me along with it"

"So you needed a ready source of Share energy?" asked Vert thinking "An abundant source to quickly gain strength? But as you stated there wasn't enough in this dimen..." the penny dropped for all of them

"You...sent Enfive to my dimension!?" asked Neptune

"And give Purple Heart Bonehead a medal" said Enfive applauding "Arfoire here, much like her other half, also had the ability to create a doorway between dimensions. But in an ironic twist, though a goddess hers was weak. Too weak to send her..." it was then he grinned "But strong enough to send a weakling teenager"

Arfoire grinned "It was from there, I ripped open a tear in the dimension and sent Enfive through. With a world abundant with faith and shares my brother's power would've soared...but"

"Fate...didn't seem to like my intrusion" said Enfive who spoke his words in hate and lingering pain "As I travelled through the gateway, a presence of great power engulfed me, bathing me in this bright light. It singed my body, stripping me of anything I had. My body regressed to an infant state, and my mentality sealed away...in rock"

"In...rock?" asked Blanc to which Enfive shivered

"I was aware...but couldn't move. It wasn't even all that long, I think a week, the feeling was...beyond hell. The feeling of consciousness, but unable to move. Wanting to scream loud but unable to produce a sound. And the darkness...I still can't get it out of my head!"

It was then Vert understood something "that explains...Terra's sharp fear of cave and closed spaces. What the mind doesn't always remember, the body itself does"

"To continue" Enfive said cutting her off "So as I spent my...hellish stay in that tomb, I felt something call to me. A voice...I hadn't heard before. As it drew it closer, it was me...my own body. It was then I learnt, I had been split off from myself...a new persona having taken my place. That being...of which you called Terra"

"So Terra's persona was made in place of yours?" asked Plutia "A kinder personality over a...vulgar personage"

"In the end...it worked for and against me. This new persona was the dominant one, I was now trapped in a new host body...and forced there for the next...ten...years. Not only that but this new persona, when he accepted me inside him"

"More liked forced inside him" corrected Neptune

"Meh, Details...he gained my power too, as well as developing a bit of his own. So yeah I was trapped, again, but I was freely able to gain strength and power over time...completely beyond all suspicion. Then imagine my luck when he interacted with the CPU's themselves"

It was then Enfive's tone went really dark "By that time, my strength was adequate and I could assume rightful possession of my body. But that fool's sense of self had grown too strong, then there was of you. Every time I nearly regained control"

"We all set you back" said Noire finishing his sentence "so that corruption that was trying to take him over..."

"That was me...you bunch of bitches!" Enfive said bitterly and really angrily "You kept denying me, what was rightfully mine! I spent...so long cooped up in that...disgusting body of righteousness and justice! It was enough to make me VOMIT!!!" he took a few breaths "but it matters not now"

Enfive grinned widely "That interfering fool is gone, finally I Enfive am back to claim joint ownership of this dimension with my sister. And all the power and abilities that fool gained I've made my own"

"That's where you're wrong" said Neptune with katana "because you're going to free Terra and return him to us"

"And we're going to make sure of that" said Plutia "you will return the cute innocent friend of ours, or...you're body just end up being too broken for him"

"Sister...might if I cut loose a bit" said Enfive "Just make sure they ALL don't gang up. I do need to...stretch afterall"

"Just don't defeat them completely just yet" said Arfoire "But you know this"

"Don't I know it"

Enfive swung out one hand to forged a one handed sword, the hilt black and blade white in one hand before swinging his left to summon a blade of reverse colors in the other "Well then ladies...let's dance"

"I'll take the lead here!" Neptune came right in to Enfive who smirked on her charge

"Well then...let's see if the skills I learned come in handy" Neptune began frantic slashes and thrust but Enfive dodged and parried each one easily with much effort.

Enfive deflected Neptune away with both blade, to which Neptune came back in "Crazy Combination!" Neptune successfully dealt a series of windmill swings, and struck Enfive into the air but upon striking down

"Too slow!" Enfive suddenly recovered rolled round the downward swing and kneed Neptune in her gut before with both swords struck her into the floor.

Neptune groaned as she got up, struggling to recover "Neptune out of there!" Blanc called out just as Enfive crashed down onto the land only for Neptune to dodge it

"I saw that coming" Enfive said with smirk "Evil Cross!" swinging both swords he produced a red X that struck Neptune with moderate effect making her call out and land on her back "And that's one down"

"You little!" Blanc went in "Noire let's rush him"

"No need to tell me" Noire said going behind them.

Blanc was the first to charge in, swinging round with her hammer "Zerstorung!" but Enfive simply jumped over it

"Now it's my turn" Noire said approaching "Tornaraid Sword!" she fired a  coloured arc of power at Enfive that struck him into the ground "Have that?"

"How do you like them apples?" Enfive just stood up and dusted himself off

"Oh are we fighting? Or is this my Massage session?" he mockingly jabbed

"You little!"

Noire came in once more, swinging away her sword that Enfive parried or evaded. It was as he got deflected away that Blanc came in with a zerstorung again that hit Enfive. Enfive though rolled backwards and scraped his feet on the floor to which Blanc tried a repeat performance "No you don't" with a back-flipped he kicked her chin into the air, then with swords high they glowed a volcanic flame "Volcano Dive!"

"What!?" Noire exclaimed as Blanc was smashed into the floor "How did he?"

"It's just yours I copied"

Enfive raised one sword, to summon a spear of earth that fly to him "Sylphet spear!" he flung the spear at the surprised Noire, and although she blocked she was forced to the ground. It was then Enfive landed, jumped with great speed at Noire, put his swords together which caused a materialized block point to form "Zerstorung!" but upon finishing, a familiar sword coiled round his arms

"Tisk, tisk, tisk" said Plutia being the culprit "There are several of us here you know" it was then she swung Enfive in an arc, to slam him into the ground "and you've being rather naughty, stealing Terra from us, so I need to teach you a lesson" Plutia slammed him a few times but on the fourth Enfive landed on his feet

"I think you're deluded" he said plainly "Terra was never more than a figment of imagination. Meaning...he didn't exist!"

With surprising Strength Enfive swung out his arms, lifting Plutia into the air before slamming her harshly into the ground. The sword by itself recoiled away from his arms freeing him "Well...this has been a good warm-up"

"You've yet to deal with me Enfive" Vert declared as Enfive turned to her "so why not try it?" it was then Enfive was embalmed in a blood red wind, a pressure exuding from him as he 'sheathed' one blade and aimed out a glowing hand

"You're welcome to try...Vert" it was then he shot an energy beam at Vert, only over her shoulder, making her freeze in surprise.

All the girls turned to the scene of the area, to see a moderate crater from where Enfive had fired "that was...an energy beam?" said Vert in surprise "How did you?"

"All the powers Terra gained...he got from me" said Enfive "and all the skills that I'm using...he copied from all of you" he said with a snicker

"Then...that light in his eyes?" commented Noire "When he used Nepgear's special"

"Correct" said Arfoire from a-far "That was the copy ability he inherited from me"

"I think...we've made ourselves clear" said Enfive relaxing himself "Of the power we possess and before you get any ideas...I've barely being trying"

Enfive walked amongst the girls before all of them "Enfive...hold it!" he turned to Neptune who had stood up "You'll pay for this! Taking Terra away from us, was the worst thing you could do"

"Was it?" asked Enfive "And what about me? Stuck inside a prison for ten years...don't I get sympathy?"

"Terra didn't do anything wrong" Vert said coming forward "He didn't deserve this"

"You will return him to us" said Neptune producing a plasma ball "Or I'll make you"

Enfive's eyes narrowed "I've no idea why you're going this far for a fake, but then again you girl's are misguided. Fine...if that's how you wish time to end this" Enfive went into the pose to use the plasma ball, generating energy...but the ball wouldn't form "Huh? Why isn't it?"

"What gives Enfive?" asked Arfoire

"Beats me! I can't get the blasted thing to form" Vert noted his words "Oh well...it could just be I'm rusty. Well Neptune...if you insist, bring it"

"Actually...why don't I just settle this?" Arfoire held up her hand, generating a vicious swirling ball of blood red in her right hand.

The light cast from it was like stinging nettles to the girls skin, making them flinch "this is...my nega-share bomb. Here in this sphere is negative energy condensed in solid matter. To those who live on positive energy, this is like fire"

"Bring it then Arfoire. Plasma Force...Mk 2!" Neptune fired her blast and Arfoire fired hers. Both collided, struggling and pushing against each other for a moment "We won't...give in here!" at that moment the Plasma Force swelled a bit and exploded, cancelling out Arfoire's attack.

Both sides covered themselves from the blast, Enfive felt...hot from the receiving end as he flinched. The girls themselves flinched from the light "It feels like...I've got oil dripped on me" said Blanc

"Same here!" said Neptune

"Only a pain this thorough...can be enjoyed" said Plutia sort of struggling and upon noticing, Enfive was literally smoking

"Ow...Ow...ow" he repeated to himself

"What's up with you?" asked Arfoire

"Beat's me...but I get the feeling. Their responsible" in a moment of agitation he put his hands forward, generating a powerful looking energy attack "And I plan to remedy it!"

"I won't let you!" Nepgear, in HDD, charged him and with a shoved knocked Enfive off balance, the result being his mis-fired beam – that destroyed several machines in wake before sounding with a great explosion.

Nepgear jumped away, as Enfive looked on "I was wondering when you'd show up!" Enfive said irritated "Your out of your depth little girl"

"And I don't recall inviting you here" said Arfoire

"Nepgear...what are you doing here?" asked Vert

"Nep Jnr" said Neptune worried but replying "Thanks for the save there, that could've done a number on us" Nepgear nodded and turned back to Enfive

"So then...are you here to get 'Terra' back?" asked Enfive "I don't know why you bother"

"Terra is a friend, a good friend" said Nepgear "I refuse to believe he was a mere fabrication! No-one falsely made could have so genuine feelings and aspirations"

"It just shows how good of a fake he was" he said darkly which made Nepgear react who pointed her blaster at Enfive

"Multiple Beam Launcher!"

Enfive saw the beam "Well...I learnt that one too!" Enfive aimed out his hand "Multiple Beam Launcher!" but nothing fired out "What the!?"

"Enfive wake up!" Arfoire commented to which she stepped in and with some effort deflected the beam to the sky. As Arfoire brought back her scythe "Kindly tell me what's eating you?"

"Couldn't tell you if I wanted to...might need to exercise a bit more"

"Let's end it here then"

Arfoire declared to the girls "This battle is postponed, this is not the grand debut of our plan"

"What do you mean post-poned?" asked Blanc angrily "we can finish this right now!"

"I doubt it" said Enfive "You can't even beat me, and I've got teething problems. So imagine how much trouble you'll have with me...and her"

"Enfive...makes a point" said Vert quietly

"You're all too...what's the word, softened by your fake friend. Call him what you like, get over him...he was an illusion, but I see you're having trouble accepting it. I mean it goes through to your swordplay"

All the girls couldn't really reply as Arfoire displayed a finger "One day. That's all we're giving you. In one, at dusk when the sun sets, I will begin my reign as the dominant CPU of this world"

"We'll also be marching our machines on the world" said Enfive "To lay waste to EVERY nation, until the people surrender and pledge allegiance to us"

"You leave everyone out of this!" demanded Noire

"I doubt we can parley with this decision" said Plutia

"Too right. If any of you want to save your" Enfive snickered "Soon to be piles of rubble for homes, you defeat us both"

"Your only hope...is to defeat us both" said Arfoire "and unlike today, come at us like you mean it. This world has need for only one CPU, so...the rest of you, may as well disappear"

"That...also includes any allied with you. Anyone who opposes us...has no place in the world we will soon create"

Arfoire created a swirling hole to their right, which she walked through. As Enfive was about to go through "We won't let you have your way" called Blanc "In one days...you'll regret taking him from us" Enfive looked angered

"Then come prove it. Not sure what good it'll do" he replied "One day, at the Soni plains. Bring whoever able, for that day either stop us or perish" as he stepped through all the machines teleported with them through flashes of light.

The girls were left alone on the graveyard, forced to accept the fact "So...the person we knew as Terra, and I know this sounds wrong" said Vert "Was a persona created to replace Enfive who had been split off"

"That...explains what Terra meant by what he said" said Neptune sadly "When the corruption was taking over"

"This is my vessel to begin with. I won't be cast away again"

"We also now know why, Terra was so frightened of caves" said Blanc "Enfive definitely made it known...he wasn't a fan of the dark and being trapped"

"It carried over to our innocent friend" said Plutia "I mean what the mind may not always remember, the body itself...never forgets"

"But for now...it doesn't change our predicament"

Noire was being frank "We have to face the truth for now, until we know all the facts before you shoot me down, Terra is gone"

"Enfive is strong" said Neptune "And seems to have gained all the abilities from what he gained from us, as well as his ability to fire beams"

"Saying that though" said Plutia "It seems he had a little trouble with the Plasma force, and using little Neppy Jnr's special"

"I...wonder about that" said Vert "but we've also got the added problem. I can assume that Enfive will have no doubt witnessed our fighting styles when Terra fought each of us"

"On the contrary" said Plutia "there one little lady he has yet to meet in combat. After all fighting to assist, and to fight against, are two different thing. That and unless I'm mistaken he hasn't seen her fight" Plutia pointed to Nepgear

"Wait me!?"

"Still...we have to come next time prepared"

Though Noire was speaking plainly, even her tone sounded hesistant "Enfive was merely fighting on easy mode. We all know how strong Terra is when serious, so I can assume Enfive will fight as hard as he does...if stronger and more dangerous"

"I do get that feeling" said Vert

"But...what can we do?" asked Nepgear "I...don't think I can fight Enfive"

"We...may not have a choice" said Blanc "Come on...let's get back to Planeptune. We need to prepare...and tell Histoire the bad news"

As the group flew towards Planeptune, Neptune glanced upon the expressions of everyone. Noire seemed to be keeping a good poker face, but the others all looked anxious or for Nepgear depressed "What can we do? Not even my powers of a protagonist can help out here"

"Then allow me...to give you an answer" Nepgear flinched for a woman's godlike voice in her head "Don't react...continue flying. The boy...can still be saved but you MUST do it before the second sunrise. If not...then all is lost"

"What should I do?"

"Listen carefully. Only you, or your sister, can perform this feat. Not that the other Goddess can't fulfill this role, but my restriction only permits me to speak of this method to Purple Heart and Purple Sister. For this plan to succeed, you cannot tell anyone of it except the oracle which guides you"

"Why's that?"

"For...you'll have purely ONE shot and no more. Don't give in...and prepare" Neptune held hope in herself as she flew back.

As the group made it back, to meet Falcom, Histoire and Marvelous who awaited them, the two could tell by their unhappy fronts that the news wasn't good. As the girls were forced to tell them the news, Marvelous and Histoire's expressions sharply fell "So...Terra was merely a persona" repeated Histoire sadly "Made to replace the real owner...who had being separated"

"That...doesn't make things nicer for us" said Marvelous "But how can that be?"

"Can I...be honest for a minute?" asked Falcom "My adult version of me...already knew this was going to happen"

"Wait what?" asked Noire

"The adult Falcom, who we met in our travels, told me that Terra had a hidden personality underneath. Through an incident, Terra had hit his head badly to which his voice and personality completely altered. The kinder one came back, but the adult me...guessed this persona was the real one"

Blanc now had a question "Wait...you knew Terra wasn't real? Then why the hell didn't you say anything!?"

"Would it have helped at all?" asked Vert "And...would we, or Terra, have even believed it?"

"We could've prepared for it at least" said Nepgear

"But...there have been a moral problem" said Neptune "That Enfive guy, sounds like he was cooped up for a while. Sure we all want Terra back, but that would've meant keeping the other one locked up"

"Yeah...I wouldn't have felt too right either" said Plutia forcing herself to admit it "But maybe we could've help find the evil one find a home"

"Still...we're left in a uncomfortable position now"

Nepgear sounded not far from crying "We have to stop Enfive and Arfoire, from taking over this dimension. If we don't defeat them both, then those two will rule this world and those machines can destroy everything in their path"

"We may be...also forced to defeat them properly" said Noire "Those two could be dangerous if we leave them out too long"

"I...don't think I can wipe out Enfive" said Marvelous "I mean they're could be a chance to save Terra still"

"We'll...hold out as long we can" said Vert "But...if it comes to it, I have to selfishly say my nation is more important than chance. Not that I don't wish Terra back, and if there's a way to save him I'll go for it...but" evidence of confliction was upon everyone

"Well...let's not worry about it now" said Neptune standing up "Let's rest up, eat some snacks, and just prepare for tomorrow. I'm not quite ready to give up yet. Terra is the protagonist of this story, there's got to be one way to get him back As for me...I need the ladies room, five minutes"

As Neptune went away out of earshot, she put a hand to her head "Right disembodied voice, start gossiping. If you know a way to free our disappeared comrade..."

"Gather the shares...of every nation" replied the voice "a fragment of Leanbox, Planeptune, Lowee and Lastation. Meld them together to form a condensed ball of Sharicite. This will be your key to saving your friend"

"And this'll help how?"

"Perform the deed first, I'll give you further instruction later"

"Hey that's not telling me everything. Hello...Hello!? Pudding cups and tartar sauce"

Neptune sighed "so that's my quest mission is it? I first have to gather a little bit of all nation's energy and then put them all together? Well...might as start with mine"

"What's the matter Neptune?" asked Histoire coming over "You seem to be talking to yourself, and look troubled"

"Histoire...I don't know how to tell you what I've been told. I've had this creepy mission from a higher plane or some sort"

"You're...not making sense"

"It sounds crazy I know but hear me out. I've been told...there's a way to save Terra but we get just the uno only shot"

Histoire flinched and was about to gasp but Neptune covered her mouth "Inside voice Histy, and I mean it" said Neptune who spoke in a rare serious vice  "We've...only got one shot at this from what I'm told. So I need you to keep this is mondo secret...and I'm not kidding here for once"

"Alright...I understand" said Histoire "but what is it you need to do?"

"Well come here...because I might need some help with this" as Neptune whispered her idea to Histoire, Histoire hummed to her question "Well..."

"I think...I have a suspicion what the purpose of the item but for now it could work" Histoire looked to Neptune "Head out now, to the shrine of Lastation's Core. I dare say...if this must be kept secret Noire would deem your entry most suspicious"

"I'll get to it"

Neptune headed to the front door, with Histoire behind them "Hey Neptune...where are you going?" asked Nepgear

"Sorry...I need to get some items for dinner" she said Neptune "We need to prepare for tomorrow, and it can't be done on an empty stomach"

"Well don't be too long" said Noire "We do meet to strategize"

"Do you want me to come with you?" asked Blanc "It'll be done faster"

"To be honest...I need some alone time ga-thunking" said Neptune "you know sort out my head and stuff. You all need some time too...so kick-back, relax and let Neptune work" with that Neptune left the room.

As Neptune went out she immediately broke into a run "Hold on Terra old buddy, Neptune isn't ready to give up on you yet" as she went outside, she went to Purple Heart and after circling the tower went to Lastation "You're my citizen...I won't give up on you" she was noticed however by Vert, who caught a glimpse of her as she left.

Meanwhile overlooking the world from the decaying sunlight of the day, Enfive looked upon the world. He was stood alone, looking over the land with contempt "soon...Soon this world will soon be a much better place to exist"

"What are you mumbling about?" asked Arfoire by his side

"Just picturing how much better this world will be...once we've done with it"

"It will be a glorious world won't it? This land in our image, the people groveling at our feet"

"I more...picture a different image than that. People respecting us, worshipping us as their rightful rulers. Whenever trouble comes, they call for us while anyone who opposes us...flinches at the mention of our names"#

Arfoire looked a bit interested "You're vision...sounds almost nobler than mine, but it matters not. This world will be changed nonetheless"

"But...one thing bugs me, and strangely irks me" said Enfive looking at his hand "Those girls...why are they so attached to that false persona of mine? I told them he was a fake, never real but yet...the look in their eyes"

"They are mere children, failing to understand what's truly there or gone. Still once they're gone...then any living memory of him will be gone also"

"Yeah...you're right. Well tomorrow...this world, is ours for the taking"

"And with that...the end of the chapter. Fair to say...the mood for now is fairly low. Then again discovering your good friend was a fake mentality, over a real powerful villain...who's outright stated he's to take over the world. What can the others even do? Now for reference time. And it's Enfive. Enfive is an original villian...named directly after the N5. A 'DS' pirate cartridge like the R4, it too was used to copy illegally games and play them. So you can the other 'sibling thing' Well...over to Neptune, the only one – due to her ray of hope – with the spirit to do this"

"Hey ho everyone, readers and fans, Neppy-tune here...and unlike everyone I'm not ready to give up yet. So next time on Neptunia's Lc Mk 2. I set out on my secret ultimate mission, dodging laser beams, traps and suspicion, before all of us head out with Falcom and Marvy. Enfive and Arfoire prove to be a tricky duo, and soon show us...they aren't to be messed with. Fortunately I have my ultimate weapon, it's just finding a place to use it. I get...purely one shot. Stay tuned for Chapter 38:----by Dark. Hey wait...Theody?"

"Yes...Neppy-tune?"

"Part of this title is missing"

"That's purposefully done by the higher up. Got to keep you girls AND the readers guessing"

"Party pooper...well see you then"

If you liked what you read, kindly leave a comment and/or Vote thank you and if it's your birthday have a good day and enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 179 40
Gamindustri, a world outside from our own. In gamindustri exist four main nations that are protected by the four goddesses called the CPUs. CPU purpl...
9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
118K 1.8K 40
Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into another world after a portal opens up an...