Gotham Bad Guy Boyfriend Sene...

Oleh Blackskies45

This one is about having some of the villain guys as boyfriends. I have Zsasz, Penguin, Jerome, and Mr. Nygma... Lebih Banyak

Zsasz- Meeting Him
Penguin-Meeting Him
Jerome Meeting Him
Mr. Ed Nygma-Meeting him
Bane meeting him *SPECIAL REQUEST*
Zsasz: Just Getting Started
Penguin - Just Getting Started
Author Note: PLEASE READ
Author Note.....Again
Reader X Nygma *SPECIAL REQUEST*

Bane: Getting Started *SPECIAL REQUEST*

1.4K 17 0
Oleh Blackskies45

It was nightfall when Venom was awoken but a slight tinking noise on her cell. "Huh?" She hissed out. "Who'ssss there?" She asked barely audible. "Me. We're busting outta here." Bane said, keeping his voice low. Venom rolled her eyes and turned over. "Ain't no way in hell we getting outta here." Bane bent the bars abd stepped through. "How did you do that?" She hissed again. "Don't ask. Just come on." He said removing the grate on the floor. "Through here." He said, jumping down into the water below. "Why help me?" Venom hissed. Bane grabbed her hand and pulled her through the hole. "Cause you're kinda hot." He laughed. She blushed,"Let's get out of here."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...