Rivals In Love

By amararose__

Forbidden Love series #1 He was my fathers rival, but I couldn't help it, I fell for him all of him. I was in... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Dinner, Häagen dazs and Clueless.
Love is hard.
Withdrawal
Toxic.
The Final Date.
Miracles and Secrets.
Meet the parents.
Q&A
Reconciliation.
Late night phone calls.
Close call.
Vote for New book.
The truth comes out.
A New Beginning.
Decisions
The Wedding Night.
The Baby Kitten.
The Stabbing and The baby.
Epilogue.
Plot Twist!

The Wedding.

12.4K 520 32
By amararose__

Ariella.

I was so nervous. I was excited and in disbelief. I never thought this day would come. But it has and I'm so thankful. I'm marrying the man I'm in love with and I can't wait to start my future with him by my side.

The door opens and Sofia comes in. "Look at you! I'm so happy for you. Ari, aww I just love you so much and I'm just so happy-" She says and I tear up. "Stop Sofia, or I'll start weeping." I say jokingly and hug her. She looked gorgeous in her blush colored dress that I had picked out for the bridesmaid but of course Sofia was the maid of honour meaning she had to have a better dress. Dress shopping was horrifying with her but I loved every second of it. The bridesmen- my brothers were wearing navy blue tuxedos. The ringbearer's were Ava and Isaac's son Nathan. They looked so cute with their fancy clothes.

"I just cant believe it!" She says and sits down.

"Me too, I'm only 21 but I know I'm ready to spend my life with him." My birthday was a few months ago, Dominic flew us out to Cuba and it was amazing.

I decided to have my wedding here, in Paris. After he proposed we stayed for a week longer and I had fell in love with the city. We had chosen a spacious outdoor venue located near the cliffs.

I was in one of the rooms gettung ready. My hair and makeup was done but I had yet to put in the dress. It was a ivory gown. Lace embroidery scattered along the bodess an skirt, the silhouette of the dress was tight fitted until the end of my thighs. It was my dream dress, I had it custom made by Sophia Tolli.

Once i had put it on I began to tear up. It all felt so real and I loved it.

"You look stunning." Sofia compliments me as she looks at me clearly liking the dress.

The veil was quite long but it matched the dress perfectly. It was the usual thin white and with no detail but what made it special was that it was my mums. She had asked me to wear and I happily agreed.

A knock is heard and we both say "come in." My parents come through the door and immediately a gasp is heard from my mum. She start to cry and I smile fanning my eyes so I don't cry. Mum looked as usual beautiful, her dusty pink dress complimented her curves and showcased her bright eyes. She had her radiant smile and signature red lip on. Dad looked handsome in his Navy suit as usual he cleaned up good.

"Principessa, thats what you look like because thats what you are, my princess." I chuckled and couldn't hold it in anymore, I let the tears fall n caring if my makeup was smudged, I used waterproof eyeliner and mascara anyway.

"Mummy, Dad I'm nervous." I let out and breathe heavily. I was overwhelmed because this was actually happening. I was actually getting married.

"Its okay baby, its okay." Mum says and hugs me.

"Have you seen Dominic?" I ask and mum nods, Dad stays quiet as if was a 'women thing'.  He wasn't upset about our marriage just happy for me, him and Dominic are really bonding, Dom told me there may be a future business deal with dad.

"Yes and he looks happy and nervous just like you. So honey dont stress or worry, have fun." Mum replies.

"Okay I need to go and make sure everything is good to go." Sofia says kissing my cheek and leaving the room. I say bye and stand up. Going to the mirror I touch up on my makeup.

Me and mum and dad talk about this and that.

The door opens and in comes my sisters and brothers.

"5 minutes!" Lorenzo shouts. "Ari you look out of this world!" Liyana says.

"Sis, you dont look too bad." Adam jokes. "You're so beautiful!" Aurora gushes.

"Ari look like princess." Ava says lastly and I giggle. Kissing her I say "Thank you baby."

Mum heads out and a few seconds after she brings Aidan he was a year old now, he is going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up. We all talk and reminisce old memories.

The bell rings indicating it was 7pm and that it was time for me to go get married. My family runs out except for dad who locks his arm around mine.

He looks at me and asks, "Ready?"

Looking back at him I answer, "More than ever." Taking a deep breath we walk out and I look up and straight at him.

My breath was taken away, he looked god like, he was so handsome, beautiful and he was all mine.

I looked at him and my heart stopped as he teared up. He sighed and stared at me lovingly into which I stared back.

I tear up as we stop. My dad takes his arm out of mine and holds my arm.

"Who will be giving this young woman away?" The minister asks.

"Her father." My dad answers. The ministers nods and my arm is given to Dominic.

"Take care of her." My dad says, his voice breaking as he gave me to Dominic.

"I will." Dom repies confidently.

We stand face to face and a tear slips. I was so anxious and I knew I was letting it get to me.

"We stand now to witness the marriage of two people, please read your vows."

He starts first witha cough. "Angel, I've never met a more kindhearted person other than my mother. I've always been a closed box until you came into my life and opened that box. You are the most stunning woman I have ever seen and I am thankful that god united us together. We've been through ups and down but I've loved all of it, just like I love all of you. Now you stand here in front of me looking like an absolute Angel and I'm honoured that your choosing me to spend the rest of your life with. You are going to be the best wife and mother to my children who I can't wait to share with you. I know I am the luckiest man and I hope I can make you as happy as you deserve to be."

By the end of that there were tears everywhere, forget my makeup because that was the most sweetest thing I've ever heard.

"Miss, your vows." The ministers says.

"Dominic, never in my life have I met a more charming man. You have opened up to me and showed me so much live which I am extremely grateful for. Your kind heart and unique personality I the reason why I'm in love you. I know that you will be a great husband to me and the best father to our children. I too hipebu can make you as happy as you deserve to be."

"Can we have the rings?" Ava and Nathan come toward with the wedding bands on the velvet pillow.

"And with that Dominic may you repeat after me. I Dominic Amoretti."

"I Dominic Amoretti."

"Will promise to love and cherish Ariella, through good and bad and sickness and health."

"Dominic Amoretti, do you take Ariella Luciano to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He slips the band onto my finger and it sits perfectly with the engagement ring.

"Miss, repeat after me." I smiled and waited for him to speak.

"I Ariella Luciano."

"Will promise to love and cherish Dominic, through good and bad and sickness and health."

"Will promise to love and cherish Dominic., through good and bad and sickness and health."

"Ariella Luciano, do you take Dominic Amoretti to be you lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I answer and breathe slowly... This was it. Sliding the platinum steel band onto his finger I grip into his hand tight.

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The minister finishes and Dominic places his lips on mime for a short and sweet kiss.

Everyone claps and cheers. But I, I just think about how lucky I am.

Reception.

We were all sat down full after eating. The sun had set and the view from up high looked amazing. This felt like a dream and I didn't even want to wake up.

His hand roamed my thigh and I looked at him. He smirked and he went further up. Stroking me I lean foward gasping. I grab his hand begire he could do anymore. Bringing my mouth to his ear I whisper seductively, "Are you sure you want Dominic junior to turn into Dominic senior in front of everyone?" There wasn't a lot of people we wanted an small wedding. Nothing to big

He groans and I smile. Kissing him the speeches begin.

Damon starts as he was the best man and let me tell you it was one of the funniest speeches I heard. I could see Sofia eyeing him up and of course now I'm going to play match maker.

Other speeches were said and we laughed, drank and danced. The wedding was coming to an end and I was ready to jump into my bed, but of course that wasn't happening tonight.

I bade the guests goodbye as well as my family because me and Dom were going to Agadir in Morocco for our honeymoon.

We enter the Ferrari that Dom had recently bought and make our way to Heathrow. Once onto the tarmac his plane was ready to takeoff so we strapped ourselves in.

30 minutes into the flight we both change and go to the bedroom. We both were tired and it wasn't like I was going to lose my virginity on an airplane. Luckily I the flight was only a few hours. We'd probably be there by 2am-British time which meant if we took a nap we'd be energized.

Taking my makeup off and putting some shorts on with my tank top we both head to bed. We laid side by side and looked into each others eyes.

"Love you." He said in whiched I giggled.

"Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Hope you enjoyed the update. They're finally married!

Here a little collage I made. X

Vote please because why not?

Follow me and dont be afraid to drop a message. X

Until next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 412 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
91K 1.3K 57
(Book 1: Royal Mafia series) In the perilous world of organized crime, Gabriella Merliah Antonio stands as the enigmatic leader of 'The Royals,' the...
92.9K 2.1K 48
There would be many words to describe Roman Cecilio, but one would be: malicious. Don of the Italian Mafia with no remorse, but what happens when he...
550K 14K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...