More Than Just A Friend // Ma...

By CLAWSIDES

*COMPLETED* The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted around her. Best friends since they were... More

More Than Just A Friend ( Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 7

3.5K 76 15
By CLAWSIDES

More Than Just A Friend (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)

Chapter 7

Melanie’s P.O.V

Day of leaving for MAGCON.

“Babe. Wake up.” Matt shook my shoulder over and over.

“What?” I looked at him. My eyes were half shut.

“You need to get ready for Magcon. And to meet the other boys, and their girlfriends.”  Matt kissed my collar bone.

“Ugh! Fine.” I pulled myself out of bed and grabbed a towel, and some clothes. “See ya in about 15 minutes.”

Matt nodded and played on his phone.

***

I walked back into Matt’s room. “Does this look right?” I looked in the mirror at my peach dress with black leggings and pink flats.

“Babe, everything looks right on you.” Matt came over to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, leaving a love bite.

“Make-up? Or no make-up?” I looked back at Matt, who smirked and handed me red lipstick.

“Only this!” He gave me a very stern look and then pecked my cheek. “30 minutes.”

“For what?” I looked back at him. My lipstick was only on one side of my mouth.

“Before we leave.” He shrugged and started to play on his phone again.

I sighed, finished my lipstick and began to pack my clothes. “Are their girlfriends’ nice?”

“Yeah. They remind me of you.” He smirked a bit.

I looked at him; put my whole make-up bag into my suitcase. “They better not get any ideas.” We both chuckled and Matt walked over to my suitcase. “You don’t need this.” He whispered and pulled my make-up bag out of my suitcase. “Matt! Stop playing.”

“Just come on babe.” He put the red lipstick, clear lip gloss, eyeliner and light pink lipstick into my bag. “That’ll be all.” He smiled and dropped the rest of my make-up.

“Fine. Now, let’s go to the airport?”

“Aaron and his girlfriend, Payton, are coming to get us.”

I nodded and grabbed my back. “Did I put my phone charger in?” I started to drop my bag and search.

“I got it babe.” He pointed over to his suitcase and smiled.

I nodded and headed down the stairs with Matt beside me. “Awe!” His mom smiled. I smiled slightly and Matt took my bag away from me.

“Is Cam going to be there?” I looked over at Matt, who was now staring at his phone. He nodded. “Yeah, I think this is their last time.”

I nodded and pulled out my phone.

“Melthew. I totally ship!”

“She’s cute, but, she doesn’t look like his type.”

I read the Twitter comments on Matt and I picture. I couldn’t help but smile to myself.

“They’re here.” Matt grabbed our bags and walked out the door. I turned back and looked at the girl with black wavy hair.

“Hey, I’m Melanie.” I walked out of Matt’s hand and stuck out my hand.

“Hey! I’m Payton. Aaron’s girl.” She shook my hand and smiled really big. I smiled back at her and followed her to Aaron’s car.

“So, have you hung out with… Johnna?” It took me a while to remember her face.

“Yeah! She’s really cool and she’s funny.” She chewed on her gum.

I smiled and pulled out my phone. I looked at Matt, who seemed to be staring at my phone. “Selfie?”

“Yes!” Matt smiled into my camera.

We did a kissy face at each other and I snapped the picture.

“Ew.” I looked at it, my cheeks all puffed out and Matt almost laughing.

We chuckled at it together and Matt pressed his lips against mine.

“PDA!” Payton yelled, grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of me and Matt kissing.

“Don’t post it.” Matt finally pulled away and looked over at her.

“Oops.” She showed us the favorites, RTs and the replies.

I sighed and saw all my mentions; blowing my notifications up.

“They really ship it!” Matt smiled and sucked on my neck. Leaving another love bite.

“Ooo!” Payton laughed and looked at the two marks, side by side.

I blushed, put my hand over my love bites and chuckled a bit.

 Aaron pulled into the airport parking lot and we grabbed our things.

 “Cam!” I screeched and ran into his arms.

“Hey!” He smiled and spun me around. “This is Annabelle.” He pointed to the girl with dark brown ombre hair, and bright green eyes.

She growled at me and I growled back.

“Whore.” I growled through my teeth.

“Bitch.” She growled back.

I jumped at her, but failing to reach her as Matt grabbed me by the waist.

“What am I missing?” Cameron looked around.

“My middle school bully.” Me and Matt said at the same time.

“Annabelle?!” Matt glared at her.

“Hey babe.” She traced his shoulder, down to his elbow.

“Get off of him!” I growled again.

Here I am, face to face with my bully. The girl who taunted me every day of 7th grade. The girl who made me feel worthless. The only girl, who didn’t like me.

“Oh, shut up!” She whispered into my ear and walked back over to Cam. “If she’s here, I’m not.” I simply said and turned to face Matt.

“Babe, just ignore her.” Matt wrapped me in his arms and he kissed the top of my head.

 I groaned, not wanting to be anywhere near her. “Fine.”

“What?” Cameron asked again, clearly confused.

“Annabelle went to the same middle school as me, she didn’t like me, I had no idea why, and she used to bullying me and Matt non-stop ever since we were 13.” I said all in one breathe.

“Oh, well she’s different now.” Cameron put his around his girlfriend.

I grunted, grabbed my bag from Matt and searched around for my plane ticket.

“Here.” Matt handed me the first class plane ticket.

I smiled faintly and bored the plane.

“Oh my god” I groaned when I noticed when me and Matt had different seats and I had to seat beside Taylor Caniff.

“Look, we don’t know each other and I know you wanted to sit with Matt, but we just need to deal with it.” He plopped down beside me.

“Well, I’m Melanie…And you’re Taylor.” I smiled. Even if it wasn’t Matt, it was one of my sunshines. “You’re 1/12 of my sunshines.” I smiled bigger. “Actually, do you mind if I take a picture with you?”

He chuckled and nodded. “Sure. I’d love to.”

This wasn’t the Taylor that people described.

I smiled into my iPhone 5S camera lens as Taylor did his pose. “Thanks.” I looked at picture and decided to post it to Instagram and Twitter.

“You’re welcome.” He pulled out his phone and started to listen to music.

I laugh, turned on Buck Wild. (A/N I actually love this song lol) and put my ear phones in.

“We gonna party Buck Wild…”

Taylor laughed and tapped my shoulder. “Um, you’re singing out loud. And really loud.”

I paused my music and looked at him. “Really? It was that loud?”

“Yeah. But, that’s my song, so it’s okay.” He laughed and I chuckled.

I leaned back in my seat and tried to keep my mouth shut.

“Hey babe. I miss you. :\” I smiled at the message that Matt had sent me.

“I miss you too. I wish we had seats next to each other : (“ I sent back.

“I’m going to ask Shawn if he’d switch me seats. So we can sit next to each other.” He sent back and I looked back at him, arguing with Shawn.

“Taylor, would you switch seats with Matt?” I looked at him, my phone in my hand, ready to text Matt.

“Sure.” He started to collect his stuff.

“Taylor said he’d switch. Come up here!” I sent him, and looked back at him.

“Thanks Tay.” I said as he walked over to go sit down with Shawn.

I watched as Matt plopped down beside and smiled. “Babe!” He smiled and kissed my jaw.

“Babe.” I smiled back and looked at the girl that sat across from Shawn. “Who’s that?”

“Oh, Shawn’s girlfriend. Johanna.” Matt was going through twitter and laughed at a couple of things.

“Oh, she’s pretty.” I stared at her a little longer and she tried to get Taylor to switch her seats.

Matt nodded and looked at the picture of me and Taylor. “Was you guys cute?” He joked and chuckled.

“Yeah.” I laughed along.

“Mellor!” Jack Gilinsky shouted.

Matt and I both looked back and Taylor looked at me.

“No. No Mellor!” Matt shouted back and started to go through the twitter comments.

I looked over at Matt, whose face was slightly red. “Matt, it’s nothing…” I assured him and waited for him to calm down.

(* Hey guys! Thanks for reading. The next chapter gets a bit intense ;) Ha, anyways, if you liked this, please vote and leave a comment. :D Anyways, do you ship Melthew, or Mellor? Haha. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.1K 31
Courtney wasn't your average girl. She was super famous thanks to Vine. Everywhere she went she was noticed. Court, though, wasn't interested in bein...
129K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
9.1K 344 35
When I first met you, I never would have imagined that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side, or get butterflies in my stomach whe...
46.3K 935 31
Jess ran out of Magcon five years ago leaving behind most of her friends. Now Jess and her two friends Kayla and Lizzie are moving to California. The...