UNKNOWN HUSBAND || PARK JIMIN...

By smthkmtyg

AREUM ENGAGED WITH SOMEONE THAT SHE DOESNT KNOW AT ALL. BUT HIS VOICE SOUND FAMILIAR TO HER. WHO IS HER UNKNO... More

synopsis
Part 2:guest
Part 3:truth
Part 4:accept
Part 5: jimin
Part 6: fiance
Part 7: first kiss
Part 8: Again and happy
Part 9: his name is J?
part 10:park jimin with flashback

part 1:early

9.4K 261 9
By smthkmtyg

Areum Pov

"Areum. Areum ahh!" I opened my eyes as my older sister, Bareum woke me up. She sat beside my bed. I looked at my wall clock and its...wait what?! 7 a.m.!

Why is she waking me up on 7 a.m.?! She always wake me up on 8:30 a.m. but today its totally different. She woke me up 1 hour 30 minutes early. I stared at her in confussion and quit mad.

A little bit. "Yah! Its 7 a.m. Why are you waking me up so early than the other day?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes. She chuckled and smiled at me.

"Yah! I didn't mean to wake you up early today but eomma wants me to wake you early. Just for today. She also said that today we have two people, I mean guest actually." She said.

Wait a second! Guest?! But why waking me up early?! I'm tireddd. "Yah. If we have guest today, why the hell I need to wake up so early?" I said in annoyed tone.

Yeah. I am annoyed right now. She stared at me in serious and said "Areum. Are you going to disobey eomma?" Okay. That is my weakness. I don't want to hurt my mom.

So, okay. I think I should get off from my bed and take a shower. "Fine. I'm going to take a shower first." I said and go to the bathroom and took a nice shower. After I'm done, I went to the downstair.

...

Sorry because its too short. Well, this is my first fanfic because this is my new account. Well, i will update the next chapter later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2K 19
In which Jungkook and Yuju used to be married. It was forced also known as an arranged marriage. Jungkook didn't want it but Yuju did. Yuju's dad has...
4.4K 182 15
I'm not so good at Describing so just read it <3 🚫REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!🚫
343K 9K 20
After (Y/N) witnesses a murderer they kidnap her and she is forced to live with 7 boys. Will (Y/N) get out of there ? Or will she fall so deeply in l...
610K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...