Baby Daddy | Ricky Underwood

By TreasureOfTrashxxx

"LETS DO IT, LETS FALL IN LOVE" More

Cast 💋
Authors Note✨

Prologue | MISTAKES

1.6K 28 2
By TreasureOfTrashxxx

Mia

I don't know how it happened. Maybe it was because of my hormones, or the way he was sweet to me. But here I am, making out with the schools biggest playboy, Ricky flipping Underwood.

He was kissing me harder this time, the sweet kisses turnt rough. His hands were quick to slip my shirt over my head and his strong and gentle hands began to caress me. His hands, his lips, his tongue.
It was Gentle. Not frightening like what all the girls say about sex. I knew this was wrong. Doing this with Ricky. This wasn't like my usual self, and it startled me.
'Hey,' Ricky whispered. 'it's all right, don't worry, I'll be gentle.'
He was slow, rhythmic, gentle, moving down my body.
And i felt safe in his arms,
Yes, there was a sharp, brief pain.
But the sweet spasm I felt was worth it
And I couldn't help but to arch into his touch
No more pain
Just the sweetness
It was incredible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
22.1K 1.4K 14
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
93K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...