WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

By SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... More

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally
Winners and Rumors
1st Nomination
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Sabotage
Elimination 2
Paired Up
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
Elimination 4
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
What Happens in Chile
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

Elimination 1

915 43 8
By SinnaMonnBun

Eliminations:

Everyone gathered in the Elimination Chamber. The tension in the atmosphere was high as can be. The safe players stood on the rope bridge and looked down where the unsafe 10 players in uniform who were nervously and anxiously standing in front of a big obstacle course.

VC-Shinsuke-We gather in the Chamber and we see two wall standing dead in the middle of the battle grounds. It was probably about 30 feet high and had harnesses attached on to it.

VC-Heath-Im standing here looking down at all the suckers who're trembling just by looking at that wall thing. If they were as good as me, they wouldnt be there. Simple.

Out came Hunter.

"Hey guys. Can I have the four losing teams step forward please."he said.

The four teams did as was told.

"Here, you see a table with 4 cards. One of those cards is the X card. One by one each of you will flip a card. If its blank, you're safe. If you get the X then you're in the chamber. Lets start with the girls."

Rosa, Eva, Alicia and Brie all lined up in front of their table. Brie was up first.

VC-Nikki-Im standing here crossing my fingers for Brie to pull a safe card.

Brie flipped the 2nd card and it was safe.

VC-Nikki-Thank you Jesus.

"Alright Brie, you're safe go ahead and rejoin the team.

Next was Alicia.

VC-Alicia- Im here in the chamber with 2 of my closest friends in the hose, Rosa and Eva. This sucks because its either I go home or I lose a friend and an ally.

Alicia flipped the 4th card and she was safe.

"Okay Alicia, go on and rejoin the team." Hunter said as Alicia ran to the rope bridge.

Next was Eva.

She walked up and flipped the first card and it was

X.

The rest of players oohed in shock.

VC-Finn- Dammit!

"Okay Eva, thats the X card, you'll be going up against Alexa Bliss. Rosa, you're safe. Go on and rejoin the team. Time for the guys."

Finn, Big E, Enzo and Sami lined up just like the girls did. TJ watched on nervously.

Big E was first. He flipped the 1st card and he was safe.

Finn went second. He flipped the 4th card and it was

X.

The crowd bellowed with shock.

VC-Finn-Im sensing I have a bit of bad luck in this game.

"Alright, Finn. you'll be going against TJ. Sami, Enzo, go ahead and rejoin the team. So, we'll start with the girls first. Tonight, you'll be competing in a game called Hole in the Wall. Im sure you've noticed the 30 feet tall walls made of ply wood. Tonight, you'll have to punch holes in the wall and use the holes to climb your way to the top and ring the bell. Who gets to the top first wins tonight's elimination. Good luck everyone." Hunter instructed.

Soon after, the girls began to strap into the harness and gear up to go head to head.

VC-Enzo-Here you have a 20 ft wall that little 5ft Alexa bliss has to punch her way up too. That girl looks like she cant even handle a pillow fight.

With the sound of Hunter's horn, the punching began!

Within the first 10 seconds, all the girls were doing was basically beating the wall.

VC-Alexa-This wall is a little tougher than it looks. Jeez.

The pounding continued until Eva somehow managed a hole in her wall first. Alexa did the smart thing however and began kicking to get holes in the wall to step up. With 4 forceful kicks, Alexa managed a hole in her wall and began punching again for holes to put her hands. Everyone was going ballistic shouting, cheering, screaming and clapping. Eva realised that she needed holes to put her foot in to advance up the wall and began kicking. Withing 6 seconds, she got two footholes in and stepped up. Alexa wasnt to far behind her either, she was only a mere 2 ft under Eva working on her second hand holes. If it was one thing, Eva had the height advantage to her as she was taller than Alexa.

VC-Carmella- The race is basically neck and neck but Alexa is a bit lower on the wall than Eva.

The girls kept punching and punching and climbing higher on to the wall. They were almost at the same pace.

VC-Alexa-My hands were starting to give out so I had no choice but to use my elbows. That however, was a bad idea. Have you ever accidentally hit your elbow somewhere and felt a shock through your entire body? That was what I felt.

Alexa went back to using her hands and as she looked over at Eva, she saw that Eva was a little higher than she was. Eva only had about 5 ft again until she reached the bell. This fueled Alexa's fire and she began punching harder than ever.

VC-Seth-By the looks of it, Eva has this in the bag.

Eva was much closer to the bell than Alexa was and maybe was only a feet or two away from ringing it, that was until she accidentally misplaced her footing and slid down the wall. The rest of competitors screamed their thoughts like a mob. Alexa saw this and realized this was her chance. As Eva began to mount the wall again just climbing to get back to her position, Alexa continued making holes towards the top. Just 3ft away. With a few more punches, Alexa rang the bell and Hunter sounded the horn.

VC-Carmella- Well, the darnest thing just happened. I now have a target on my back and the only way to prevent her from carrying out her attacks is to just keep winning.

The women got to the ground and unlatched their harnesses.

"Good game." an out of breath Alexa said as she gave Eva a hug for good sportsmanship and patted her on her back.

"Up next, we have the guys." Hunter said and Finn and TJ followed the same procedure like the girls did.

As the horn sounded, they began kicking.

VC-Finn- I was paying attention to the girls and they came up with a really good strategy. Kick first for foot holes and the rest would just be hand holes. This challenge doesnt really look that hard.

Finn got his footholes in first and soon after he got his two handholes in the wall. He mounted the wall and continued blazing with his hands. TJ on the other side was doing pretty good too. Just like Eva and Alexa was, Finn and TJ were at the same pace.

VC-Dean-This race is tight. Literally anyone could win right now. Is it TJ is it Finn? Its nerve wrecking!

TJ and Finn were still neck and neck with only about 10 more feet left of the wall.

VC-TJ- My wrists are starting to give out so im going to do what I saw Alexa did. Its time to feed that bitch some elbows.

TJ shoved his hand through a hole and maintained a grip as he rapidly pounded for the other hole with his elbow. He realized its a bit faster to use your elbow than your hand. As he looked over to Finn, he saw that Finn was 2ft higher than him. However, Finn's strategy was similar to TJ's but except for using only elbows, he would punch and then elbow and punch again getting a hole in way faster.

VC-Sasha-Finn definitely has a good strategy by throwing punches and elbows too. Im not surprised the girls couldnt think of that.

With a few more punches, Finn reached to the top and rang the bell. Everyone cheered.

VC-TJ- Dammit! I was this close to getting that win!

The horn sounded and both of them lowered themselves on to the ground.

"That was a great battle tonight everyone. Both races were very close. However, TJ, Eva, you couldnt get the job done so this ends your time here in Hollywood, California. Finn, Alexa I can tell you guys are natural strategists. Go ahead and rejoin the team." Hunter said.

VC-Eva-It sucks to be going home. I was just getting comfortable in the house and I had just made friends but now its time to leave. Trust me, i'll be back.

VC-TJ- I guess college might have to wait a little longer now. This sucks being the first one to go home but at least now I can say ive stayed at a mansion in Hollywood.

Everyone watched as TJ and Eva walked off of the Elimination Chamber grounds to go collect their bags and head to the airport.

"This is just the beginning. They were only the first two to leave. At the end of this show, only 6 will remain. Do you think you have what it takes to be one of those 6? Go home and get some rest. The hell has just begun." Hunter said as everyone headed back to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
41K 2.2K 62
The Challenge is back for season 2 this time, love is in the air. 18 couples will compete, only 1 will emerge victorious. Welcome to the most shocki...
57K 653 75
Dean Ambrose Nikki Bella Roman Reigns Brie Bella Seth Rollins Paige Randy Orton Aj lee Dolph Ziggler Summer Rae Finn Balor Renee young Sami zayn John...
112K 5K 52
Fahayra and Joe are the perfect power couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, they used to be, anyway. Now, Fahayra is co...