Volume 1: RWBY x Male Reader

By BlackNRedBrawler

A boy discovers a necklace a remnant to his mother. As he can't remember any of his childhood memories. As he... More

The Prologue
Beacon Academy
Chapter 2: Setting up
Emerald Forest
Chapter 4: The Stranger
First Day
Interest
Chapter 8: The Necklace
Chapter 9: Mom
Chapter 10: Forever Fall
Chapter 11: Red Bead (Short Chapter)

Chapter 5: A relics and a new comer

1K 17 4
By BlackNRedBrawler

Y/n Pov

When I got my old gear back. I never felt this before because I am finally using my old stance and fighting style with Rose Blade. I have to admit I miss feeling like this. I continue walking until I heard gun fire. I thought it would Ruby and Weiss but I was wrong. When I was running a nevermore just shadow from above and I notice Ruby and Weiss hanging from it. I followed them.

Yang Pov

Me and Blake arrived at the center of the forest and found the relic. When me and Blake take a look closer to those relics we heard screaming. I then look for the source of the noise and Blake pointed up and saw my sister falling from the sky.

Ruby: "Heads upppp!" She was about to land on me until Jaune come out of nowhere and knock Ruby to a tree.

Blake: "Did your sister just fall out of the sky?"

Yang: "I...." I was interrupted when a Ursa appeared with Nora and Ren were riding on it. Then suddenly Nora just appeared in front of me and Blake.

Blake: "Did she just ride on a ursa?"

Yang: "I..." I was interrupted again with roar from a deathstalker and saw Pyrrha running away from it. Until Ruby jump of the tree and land next to me.

Yang: "Ruby!"

Ruby: "Yang!" I was about to hug her and she too was about to hug me until Nora appeared right in front of us.

Nora: "Nora!"

Blake: "Did she just run from here with a death stalker on her tail?" Blake said looking at Pyrrha. That's when I can't hold it anymore

Yang: "Grrrr (suddenly erupts) I can't take anymore!! Could anyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?" I waited for two seconds until I cool down until Ruby spoke.

Ruby: "Um Yang?" Ruby then pointed up towards Weiss who is still hanging

Weiss: "How could you leave me?!"

Ruby: "I said jump"

Blake: "She's gonna fall"

Ruby: "She'll be fine"

Ren: "Ren she's falling"

Weiss Pov

My hand slip from the nevermore's claw and I was falling. I try not to scream when I was falling I was about to prepare to hit the ground hatf until I didn't felt the pain and I feel I was landed from someone's arm. And when I open my eyes I saw someone with a quarter half broken mask that has smile on it and the left side of the masked reveals his eyes color that is red and his wearing a black trench coat and his hair was black with some red color with it. And to be honest I was blushing as a tomato when he was holding bridal style he then set me down.

???: "Are you okay?" He asked me.

Weiss: "(blushing) Yes I am. I'm fine thanks" I said look at his mask.

???: "Oh yeah you better help that guy over there he face planted on the ground when he was about to catch but he failed to jump and fall from a tree" He pointed I looked and saw Jaune had face planted.

Weiss: "He looks fine" I said just focusing on him.

???: "Well ok... oh shoot" He rushed right beside me and I look back and saw Ruby got her cloak stuck in one of the Nevermore's feather I tried to help but instead of me freezing the death stalker. I saw this guy jump in the air with a bit of spin and slams his sword and it...

Ruby Pov

Right after Pyrrha got smack with death stalker's claw and when this mysterious guy with the mask appeared and save Weiss. I rushed to the death stalker proving that I can fight too. But when I charged at he death stalker with Crescent rose I failed to land the first hit on it and me getting smack a little with the death stalker's claw. 

Ruby: "D.. Do.. Don't worry! Totally fine!" I said with little of pain I notice the death stalker was in front of me then I shoot with crescent rose and didn't do any damage to it. I then ran back to the gang and Yang run to my rescue and Weiss appeared right be side and just look at me and the ice that was form.

Yang: "Ruby!" She then ran to me and I ran to her. I continue running until I heard the nevermore's roar coming towards me. It then shoots it feather at me and caught my cape and stopping Yang to get to me. I struggle getting my cape off.

Yang: "Ruby get out there!" 

Ruby: "I'm trying" I struggle to pull my cape and it still won't budge. The death stalker then got closer to me and it was about to sting me with it's stinger and I was terrified and close my eyes. Until I heard Yang called my name. And when it was about to land I heard ice forming and when I open I heard a voice.

???: "Are you okay?" I heard and when I open my eyes I saw the stinger right in front of me frozen and a guy in a different type of trench coat at first I thought it was Y/n but he has another style of a trench coat and sword. And when he turn around I saw the guy who saved me wearing a half torn mask with only the right eye and with a happy smile on it are still whole.

He then signal me to take his hand and he pulled me up. He then walk pass me then I look behind the ice and saw the death stalker.

Ruby: "Woah" I then turned around saw Yang to me and hug me.

Yang: "I'm so happy you're okay!"

Ruby: "Yeah thanks to that guy over there" I then pointed to the guy and Yang saw him.

Yang: "Hey! thanks for saving my sister!" She yelled only for the guy to gave her a thumbs up while getting his relic. We then notice the nevermore is still circling around and the mysterious guy just spoke.

???: "Hey guys that nevermore is still circling I say let's go our objective is already right in front us." He said.

Ruby: "He's right guys our objective is already right in front of us and there's no point fighting these things."

Jaune: "Run and live. That is an idea I can get behind." We then all grab our relics and run towards the cliffs.

Time skip when Death stalker just died.

Ruby Pov

Jaune and the others manage to kill the death stalker all thanks to guy in the mask who back us up. His fighting are really good and almost quite advance for a student of his own level.

Author's Pov

Yang then started shooting the nevermore attracting to her. And when the nevermore was to eat her she jump and hold the nevermore's mouth shooting it's own inside.

Yang: "I hope your hungry!!" She yelled making the nevermore lose focused and crashing it to the edge of the cliff and landing on the parts of the ruin below it roaring. Weiss then use her glyph making her slide quick towards the nevermore jumping the air and slams her Myrtenaster on the ground creating ice and freezing the tail of the nevermore.

Ruby Pov

Weiss manage to freeze the nevermore's tail and the plan is to cut his head of using a slingshot that I am going to ride. After Weiss freeze the nevermore tail she runs back and Blake and Yang set up Blake's weapon for the slingshot. Blake throw her gun to the other side of the pillar while she attach her weapon to the other pillar and Yang attaching then Weiss made it. Back I then fire crescent rose to the ground making me jump high and landed on the string and forcing it to pull back while Weiss use her semblance to lock the string of the weapon. Before she could launch the guy in the half torn mask appeared.

???: "Wait before you go" He raised his hand at me and suddenly I feel so different that I feel stronger and faster then the guy collapse down on his knees and I reload my gun and Weiss let go of the glyph from the string launching me towards the nevermore while I fire my gun from behind giving me more speed. I then manage to caught the nevermore's neck and I landed on the side of the cliff and Weiss use her glyphs again making me stick to side and I ran up and I feel even more stronger and faster thanks to the guy in masked and I ran up until I reached the top of the cliff chopping nevermore's head off.

Yang Pov

When I saw my sister chop the head off of the nevermore everybody was silent when she appeared.

Yang: "Well... that was a thing?".

Time skip through after the cliffs.

No Pov

It was finally the ceremony the rest of the team manage got their pieces and Ozpin announcing their names

Ozpin: "The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this forward, you will work together as... Team CRDL lead by... Cardin Winchester."

"Jaune arc, Lie Ren,  Pyrrha Nikos, and Nora Valkyrie. The four you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team JNPR lead by... Jaune Arc."

Jaune: "Huh?" Jaune was shock and got light punched in the shoulder by Pyrrha and he falls down.

Ozpin: "And finally Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team RWBY led by Ruby Rose." Ruby was shocked at what Ozpin said and she got hug by her sister.

Yang: "I'm so proud of you!"

Ruby Pov

I was really shock and surprise at the same time when I got to lead team. Yang hug me really tight.

Ruby: "Yang please" Yang let me go and Ozpin called in the last student.

Ozpin: "And finally our last student who retrived the white pong." He calls the guy in the mask who help us fight the 2 grimm and the one who saved me from the death stalker.

Ozpin: "Before I put you in a team young man first I will say that the year is gonna be interesting because the first time in forever there will be a 5th team member in a team. And second may you please remove your mask." Ozpin said. The guy in the mask nodded and I can't wait who was behind that mask. When he finally remove we were all in quite shock. It was Y/n behind that mask and I can't believe. We were all surprise and the crowd cheer.

Ozpin: "Y/n L/n. From this day forward you will work together with... Team RWBY congratulation young man." Everybody cheer while my face burst into a volcano while I notice Blake and Weiss blush. And I felt my heart pounding hearing those words...

No Pov

Ozpin: "(mind) This year couldn't get even more interesting especially you Mr. L/n I'm your in our side"

(Somewhere unknown location)

???: "Sigh... he didn't except oh well" Then one of my men arrived and I paid him lien. "open it"

He opens the box and contains dust.

???: "Sigh... we need more men"...

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 396 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
19.1K 281 6
Volume 4 is finally here! The journey to Haven begins as you and Ruby walk alongside the three members of team JNPR while meanwhile, back in patch, Y...
1K 29 14
Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang are each entangled in journeys of their own with their boyfriends, but they all shared one location: Haven Academy. Wheth...
81.7K 936 14
Even a ninja decides to become a huntsman to seek a challenge but all of that changes when said ninja discovers love.