Monologues Open Requests

بواسطة medicxation

Open requests. Please request. I honestly have no life so I enjoy finding these. Ahs: American horror story المزيد

ahs/murder house/constance
ahs/coven/madison
ahs/coven/Zoe
ahs/asylum/sister jude
ahs/murder house/violet
ahs/freakshow/Dandy
ahs/murder house/tate
ahs/coven/fiona
ahs/freakshow/dandy
ahs/murder house/violet
ahs/murder house/constance
Rose Dewitt Bukater/titanic
Jack Dawson/ Titanic
Heather/ blair witch project
Smile pretty alice
orange is the New black/ piper
A Doll's House
Mean girls/ Regina
Mean Girls/ Janis Ian

scream queens/ chanel #1

2.8K 4 0
بواسطة medicxation

My name is chanel overlin. And I am the queen of capacapatow.

(No. No. No.)

These are my minions. I don't know their names. I don't want to know their names. They are know as.

(Chanel #2)

(Chanel #3)

(Chanel #5)

I'm chanel #1 obvi. There was a chanel #4 but she got meningitis. She was like "I'm sick I have to go home." And I was like "no stay." But she went home anyway. And then she died. So another thing I was right about.

(Talking)

A lot of people talk smack about how soririties are exclusive and they're a class system. Well guess what? Life is a class system. And a sorority is one place left in the world where you can pick and choose the people around you.

That obice specimin of filth scrubbing balimia vomit out if the carpet is miss bing. I call her white nanny cuz she's essentially a house slave. Watch this.

Excuse me white nanny.

(Talking)

Sorry. I have a question. And it's just hypethetical. If I asked you if you knew something about burping babies or if you didn't know nothing about burping no babies what would you say?

(Talking)

Don't know?

(Talking)

Amazing thank you. Looks like you still have a lot of vomit to scrub. Let's make that a priority.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

family بواسطة pandaa_noor

القصة القصيرة

38K 827 5
عائله مباح فيها كل شي حتى النيك و الجنس مباح بين بعض 🫦👅
147K 2.4K 65
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
Short stories II بواسطة Anjali

القصة القصيرة

30.1K 3.7K 39
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
42.2K 2.5K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...