Let Me In

By Sterekstories

After a bad experience freshman year Stiles has been a stranger to love. For years now he's kept a secret cru... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Epilouge

Ch. 10

9.3K 344 39
By Sterekstories

STILES POV

Stiles found himself once again rummaging through his locker but instead of looking for his calculator, it was his glasses. He could not for the life of him remember where he left them, and he couldn't see a thing. Scott had to drive the jeep to school. Finally, getting frustrated he pulled up his backpack searching through it for the millionth time. Out of nowhere a hand on his back caused him to shift focus.

"Derek?" he asked looking up and squinting

"Yeah Derek who else would it be?"

"Sorry. I can't find my glasses and I'm all out of contacts"Derek smiled and Stiles went back to digging around "I just can't remember where I-" he was caught off guard by Derek waving his glasses back and forth in front of his face

"Here you go"

"Wha- how'd you have them?" he asked setting them on the bridge of his nose

"You left them in my car last night. Remember you took them off while we were-"

"Yeah yeah I remember now" he said laughing and closing his locker. With Stiles now calm Derek took this as an opportunity to swoop in and place a tender kiss on Stiles' lips sending memories flooding in from last night.

~FLASHBACK~

Derek and Stiles sat in the camaro after their date just talking, looking over the cliff at Beacon Hills. Stiles was happy and couldn't believe how much fun he had just had with Derek. First, they went to the batting cages where Derek took every opportunity he could to hold Stiles showing him how to properly swing the bat, then they caught a movie in the park accompanied with a picnic. And now to end the night they were just enjoying each others company.

"Can I ask you something?" Derek suddenly asked

"Sure"

"Where'd you run off to that day you left the diner?"

"Uh...I went to the cemetery" Stiles noted prompting Derek to give him a questioning look "That's where my mom is and I sometimes go there to talk to her"

"Oh babe, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" Derek apologized quickly

"No no it's fine. It's been awhile...She would have liked you" That made Derek smile. He leaned over to start kissing his boyfriend passionately. Stiles' lips were amazing, the flavor that came off them drove Derek crazy, and he couldn't help but nip at Stiles' bottom lip just about begging for more. His boyfriend compiled letting him enter and roam his mouth. Stiles began to get just as heated throwing off his glasses wanting to get even closer to his boyfriend. They went on like this for what seemed like hours, and it was complete bliss.

~END FLASHBACK~

They were now walking to the cafeteria, Derek absentmindedly lacing his fingers with Stiles'. He secretly liked it, Derek always wanting to be close to him. There was a small voice in his head making him still unsure about the whole relationship thing, but every day Derek would do something that silenced that voice.

Halfway to lunch he noticed Derek fidgeting, more than himself. It was so out of the ordinary for him he had question it.

"Derek are you okay?"

"Um yeah. There's just uh something I need to ask you"

"Is everything okay?" he was getting a little worried

"Depends on how you look at it" he breathed out "My uh...my parents want to have you over for dinner"

"Oh well that's not so bad" he sighed in relief.

"Yeah that's what you think. My family's crazy"

"In my house it's just my dad and I. Crazy might be a good change of scenery" this made Derek smile, and peck him on the cheek.

"It's this Friday night" he informed him sitting down for lunch.

DEREK POV

The house was vibrant and buzzing with excitement. Derek rarely dated, and when he did he never brought them home to meet his parents. His siblings just wanted to take this as a chance to embarrass him. His father was in the dining room setting the table, and Derek was with his mother in the kitchen pacing the floor.

"Derek honey sit down" she laughed

"They're going to embarrass me. What if they don't like him... what if he doesn't like the family and leaves me." His mind was racing "You're not making anything with fish right? He's allergic to fish!"

"Derek! Honey, you're letting that cute little head of yours get in the way. Everything will be fine now go finish getting dressed"

She turned him around pushing him towards the stairs. He began to run up them, hurriedly trying to get ready before his boyfriend showed up. He returned moments later to hear laughter erupting from the kitchen. When he entered through the door he found the source. Stiles was sitting on a stool surrounded by Derek's siblings. Clara, the youngest, was sitting on his lap playing with his glasses.

"Derek" Cora said still laughing at something Stiles had said "How are you with him? He's hilarious, and you...well you have no sense of humor" this gained her a glare from her older brother.

He approached his boyfriend triggering his siblings to move away and disappear into the dining room. Stiles smiled squinting at him, and cleaning off his glasses which Clara had smudged.

"I didn't hear you come in" Derek said looking down at him.

"Actually they came to me." he laughed putting his glasses on "They must have heard me pull up"

"Well I'm sorry" Derek laughed leaning down to give him a sweet kiss. They were interrupted by the clearing of his mother's voice.

"Oh hi mom"

"Hello Mrs. Hale" Stiles greeted nervously

"Please call me Talia"

"Stiles" he said back

"Stiles. Hm what a peculiar name" she noted

"Actually his real name is-"

He cut him off, with a nudge to the ribs "Don't even think about it Derek"  Talia stood back laughing.

"Okay you two dinners ready go have a seat"

Derek placed his hand in the crook of Stiles' back leading him to the dining room. He made sure they sat next to each other. The table was full of food, and Talia came out with one more dish placing it on the table, then finding her spot next to Mr.Hale.

"So Stiles Derek tells me you're on the lacrosse team"

"Yes sir"

"That was you that scored the game winning goal right?"

"That was"

"Pretty amazing shot" he smiled

Dinner carried on just like that. Each family member asking Stiles a round of questions. He was actually surprised no one had tried to embarrass him at any point, but at the risk of speaking too soon he didn't get excited. Time flew laughs passing with it and before he could blink his mother was bringing out dessert.

"Hope you like the blackberry cobbler Stiles"

He smiled taking another bite "It's amazing my mother use to make this for every family function"

"Smart woman. We should get together and swap recipes"

Derek's face went white. He knew his mother was a touchy subject for Stiles, and didn't want him thinking about sad things, not tonight. He was shocked to look over and see him unphased, Derek just simply placed a reassuring hand on his leg.

"What did I say?" Talia quickly asked

"My mom died when I was 11"

"Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry. I didn't know"

"No no no you're fine" he told her "I can still get you those recipes though" he smiled

"That'd be wonderful"

STILES POV

They finished dessert, and all headed to their separate areas of the big beautiful mansion. Derek's father needed his help with something in the garage leaving Stiles, and Talia alone. Stiles helped her clear the table despite her protest.

"Stiles?" she questioned washing a dish"

"Yeah?"

"You know I want to thank you. You make my son very happy"

" I don't know how but I'm glad I can"

"He loves you ya know" she stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world "You're the only date he's ever let meet us, and the way he looks at you when you aren't paying attention it's like something out of the movies. Everytime he comes to me it's Stiles this and Stiles that. You're lucky to have found each other" his heart was racing, not from being nervous but from maybe...being in love too.

Derek invited Stiles up to his room, and he was happy to oblige. Stiles entered Derek's room looking amazed. It was nice and neat. There were posters up of football teams, and pictures. In the corner Stiles saw a table filled with framed photographs, and a very professional looking camera.

"Did you take these?" Stiles asked

"Impressed?" Derek joked earning an are-you-kidding-me look from his boyfriend "Yeah, yeah I took them, it's a hobby of mine"

He continued to scan the pictures, and had to say he was very impressed. He stopped when he came to a photo of himself "Hey! That's me" he noted picking up the frame. He was standing at his locker with a smile on his face laughing.

"Yeah. I uh actually took that before we started dating. It's my favorite picture" Derek blushed

"Wow Hale stalker much?" Stiles said getting a nervous laugh out of Derek "I'm only kidding. It's not a bad picture, you actually made me look kinda cute"

"You are kinda cute" he admitted kissing Stiles on the cheek. Before they could go any further 4 year old Clara came trudging into the room.

"Come play with me" she giggled grabbing onto Stiles' arms. He simply laughed letting her drag him to her room.

After they said their goodbyes Derek walked Stiles to his jeep. They had eyes on them all night and Derek needed to kiss him ASAP. They were leaning against the jeep. Their lips were attacking each others, not roughly but passionately. Derek squeezed his hips slightly pulling them closer together, and he could tell Stiles like it as he smiled, and let his hands find their way under his shirt. His fingers were cold but Derek didn't mind they felt nice against his skin. Their tongues began to wrestle there lips moving faster still in synch, Derek's hand wandering down to grip his boyfriends bottom making him moan even more into their kiss. It was getting heated by the second, and it occurred to Stiles that they were not only outside, but in front of his boyfriends home, and he'd hate for them to get caught. Stiles pulled away and Derek shot him an angry glance.

"Don't do that"

"Then kiss me" Derek said trying to lean back in

"I'll see you tomorrow" he gave Derek one last kiss not giving him enough time to deepen it.

"I love you" Derek said just above a whisper. When Stiles didn't respond right away he began to stammer "I-I...you don't have to say It back I jus-"

"It's not that Derek, I just wanted to be the one who said it first" Derek grinned watching him start up the jeep "I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.4K 26
When Derek's pack notice something a little off, they send Stiles to save the day of course because almost everyone knows that Derek has a soft spot...
119K 4.2K 14
Just another high school story. Derek and Cora move to Beacon Hills and instantly befriend the boy with the misshapen jaw and his hyperactive best-fr...
Hunger By ❤️

Fanfiction

1.4M 49.1K 39
Completed Stiles Stilinski was never really sure how he felt about Derek Hale, the sarcastic and moody werewolf who was always around. They had the...
278K 12.5K 22
Stiles Stilinski just wanted to have one last crazy weekend with his best friend before he enters graduate school. He didn't account for getting thro...