Adopted by Vic Fuentes

By olivers_syko

More

Characters
Adoption day
Shopping and meeting the rest of ptv
Part 2 of shopping and meeting the rest of ptv
Sleepover with Calum and Michael

Meeting kellin

62 23 16
By olivers_syko

Khloe p.o.v
I wake up to the feeling of getting watched so I open my eyes and see that Calum is looking at me. I confusedly say "why are you looking at me?" and he says "sorry it's just that you are so beautiful" I smile and say "aww thanks" . Calum says "Tia and Michael are still asleep so do you want to get up ,get dressers then prank them?" I evilly smile and say "yeah". Then we get up and Calum goes into his bathroom and comes out dressed. Calum's outfit

Then I go and gay changed and put on a bit of make up.
Khloe outfit

Khloe makeup

Then I come out the bathroom and say "how should we prank them?" Calum thinks for a few seconds then he says "we can throw cold water over them". I say "ok but won't it make your bed wet?" he says "yeah but it'll be ok I can just clean it" i say "ok". Then we go downstairs into his kitchen an she was a bucket out, then we go back upstairs and go into his bathroom. We fill the bucket up with water and go back into his room. Calum says "shall I throw it over them or do you want to?" I say "you can" he says "ok".

He then throws the water over them and Michael sits up breathless and tia shoots up and screams. Me and Calum laugh and I feel like I'm going to pee myself Tia's scream was so funny.
Tia and Michael look at us angrily and Michael says "what the fuck was that for?" and Tia says "yeah you could of just woke us up normally" and I Calum says "it's more funny this way" I smile and say "yeah". Tia and Michael say "we'll get you back one day" and ma and Calum just laugh. Tia gets up off the bed and says "Calum can I use the bathroom and get changed please" he says "sure you don't need to ask" she says "ok" and goes into the bathroom. Soon Tia comes our dressed an with her make up done.
Tia's outfit

Tia's makeup

Then Michale goes into the bathroom and soon comes out dressed.
Michael's outfit

Calum says "I'm gonna change my bedding now" because his bed is wet because of the prank and I say "I'll help you". We then change his bed then he says checks the time and says "it's 10am do you guys want to go and have breakfast?" Me, Tia and Michael say "yeah". So we all go downstairs and go into the kitchen and I say "where is your mum?" He says "out with my sister Mali" I say "ok". Then Calum says "now let's make breakfast" and he goes to get stuff out the cupboard and there is nothing in it to make breakfast.

He says "there's nothing to make breakfast with so do you want to go to Ihop?" Me, Tia and Michael say "yes". Calum says "ok" lets go then" and we walk to Ihop".

We get to Ihop and go inside and sit down at a booth and a waitress comes and says "can I take your order". Calum says "I'll have a bacon omelet please" Michael says "can I have pancakes with syrup" Tia says "I'll have chocolate pancakes" and I say "can I have French toast with strawberries and banana please". The waitress says "ok I your food will be here shortly" and goes to take our order to the chef.

Tia's p.o.v
The waitress soon comes back with our food and we all say "thank you" then we eat or food occasionally making conversation. Soon we are all finished and Calum says "lets go and pay" so we go and pay and I'm about to pay my bill when Michael pays it for me I say "you didn't have to pay for it" and he says "well I can't let a pretty girl pay for herself" and I just blush. Also Calum pays for khloe's as she's about to pay her bill and she says "you didn't have to pay for me" and he says "well I wanted too, plus I couldn't let a pretty fit pay for herself" and she blushes and says "thanks".

We walk back to Calum's house and he says "lets watch a movie" but as he says that I get a text firm vic saying you and khloe need to come home I have to tell you something I reply to him saying ok pick us up in your car. I say "sorry Calum me and khloe can't Vic says we need to go home now" he says "ok". Khloe says "we need to go and get our stuff" so we all go upstairs and me an khloe get our stuff. We've finished getting our stuff and we go downstairs and wit in the living room for Vic.

Soon there is a knock on the door an Michael answers it and says "Tia, Khloe Vic is here" we say "ok" and pick up our stuff and go to the door. Vic says "you both ready" an we say "yeah" then I say "bye Michael bye Calum I had a fun thins " and khloe says "me too bye Calum bye Michael". They both say "bye" back and then walk down his driveway and get into Vic's car.

We get home and get out the car and go inside and put our stuff i our rooms then go down to the living room and sit down on the couch. I say "what did you need to tell us Vic?" He says "well I'm dating someone" and me and khloe say "aww cute" and Vic says "I want you to meet him".

Khloe says "him" Vic says "yeah I'm gay I hope that doesn't bother you both" I say "no it doesn't because I'm bisexual" and khloe says "it doesn't bother me either because ima also bisexual".
Vic says "good" then he says "I'm dating kellin Quinn" and as he says that kellin walks in and sits next to Vic . I gasp and say "kellic is real" khloe says "omg it is" and kellin and Vic laugh. Vic says "are you guys ok that I'm with kellin?" I say "I'm we happy my two idols are dating and are my dads" and they laugh again.

Kellin says "now that we've met do you want to go the arcade?" me and khloe excitedly say "yes" and Vic says "lets go then". We o outside the house and get in Vic's car again and we drive to the arcade. We arrive at the arcade and go inside.

Time skip______
We driving home from the arcade now because it's getting late and we've been there fi ages. It was fun we played lots of games and kellin won me a teddy panda at the claw game.
Tia's teddy panda

I'm happy that Vic is dark g Kellin, Kellin is a amazing guy and he's my idol and so is Vic and I've shipped them for ages so kellic is finally real.

Vic says "were home" so we all get out of the car and go inside. I'm really tired so I say "I'm going to get my pyjamas on" khloe says "me too". We go upstairs into our rooms and get changed into our pyjamas.
Tia's pyjamas

Khloe's pyjamas

I check the time and it's 10:30pm so I go downstairs and get a drink then go into the living room and see khloe, Vic and kellin watching TV and I say "Vic,Kellin, khloe I'm really tired so I'm gonna go to bed and kellin and vic thanks for he great day". Khloe says "yeah thank you both and I'm gonna go to bed now too". Kellin says "no problem toe are both amazing girls and goodnight" Vic says "you're welcome girls goodnight". Me and khloe say "goodnight" and the go upstairs I say "goodnight khloe" and she says "goodnight Tia" and I hug her. We pull away and she goes I to her room and I go into mine.

I switch my light off and get into bed. I put my earphones in and I fall asleep listening to roger rabbit and I have dreams about Sebastian Stan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 12.9K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
139K 7.8K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34.2K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
348K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...