The Nerd and Me? - A Cody Sim...

By CareeFreeGissay

"Who would have ever thought that the Nerd and me would end up together?" Cody whispered down my ear. I rolle... More

The Nerd and Me? - A Cody Simpson Love Story
Nerds Jerks and Revenge?
Juice Chess and Kisses?
Murder, Naked, and Girlfriend?
Surprised, Pranks, and Gay Kiss?
Looks, Parties, Kisses?
Players, Alexandra, and Cody?
Cozy, Cassandra, and Ditching?
Ex-girlfriend, Explaining, and Meaning it?
Andrew, Songs, and Moving on?
Kissing, Movies, and Kneeing?
Christian, Fighting, and (it's a surprise) ?
Questions, Confusion, Words?
Alli, Out of Instinct, and FlashBacks?
Meeting, Memories, and Cody?
Dreams, Emotions, and Cody?
Advice, Basketball and Confessions
The Nerd and Me; 19
The Nerd and Me; 20
The Nerd and Me; 21
The Nerd and Me; 22
The Nerd and Me ; 23
The Nerd and Me; 24
The Nerd and Me; 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 25 Part 3
Chapter 25 part 4
Chapter 26- Finale
Epilogue

Hospitals, Fuming, and Bad News?

13K 123 20
By CareeFreeGissay

(Written in noones POV)

Alexandra’s brown eyes fluttered open to see four white plain walls concealing her. She was laid back down on a small sized bed that was probably only ½ bigger than her. Next to Alexandra was a young attractive boy with dirty, blond, disheveled, hair that complimented his flawless skin. He wore black skinny jeans along with a white v-neck and a leather jacket. Overall, he was cute.

Who was this kid? Do I even know him? Where am I? God my head so much! With all those thoughts consuming her head, she poked the blonde haired guy next to him. His eyes flew wide open with a large smile etching on his perfect skin.

“You’re awake.” His groggily said. Alexandra stood quiet for moment before noticing his blue eyes that turned puffy and sort of red. Dark circles were already formed under his eyes. Was this boy crying? But what would he be crying?

“Alexandra, you’re awake!”  A man around his 30’s entered the room with a long, thin, white coat that reached four inches after his knee. Alexandra was guessing he was some kind of Doctor.

She was confused. She didn’t know who these people were and she still doesn’t know how she got in this place. Of course she knew she was in a hospital since the room she was in and the Doctor who had just came in made it oblivious.

She looked around the room but realized they were calling her and no one else. “Me?” She pointed at herself. Her voice sounded very much like a whisper.

“There isn’t another Alexandra in this room, is there?” He asked a little taken off guard.

She smiled weakly. The Doctor, whose name was Scott judging by his name card on his shirt, walked towards the curtains to fully open them.

“Alexandra, I’m sorry for doing this to you. It’s my fault you’re in here.” The boy, who was quite for a while, said. She was surprised that the boy decided to hold her hand. Something caused her to get chills and it was obviously from the touch.

“Who are you?” She pulled her hand away from the boy.

He looked confused as why she was asking that question.

“It’s Cody.” He sniffed.

It was Cody; her ex-boyfriend. But why doesn’t she remember him? Or why was she even that sort of question.

Cody was stop dead in his tracks. A lot of thoughts started pouring down on him. She doesn’t remember him or anything Cody and her lived together. Did she seriously forget of all those things she did with Cody. She didn’t even remember his name, let alone anything else. Did she forget about what Cody had done in the past? Did she not remember how he ditched her for her sister to some ‘quality time’?

A tear trickled down Cody’s puffy eyes.

“Why doesn’t she remember anything?” Cody stood up from his chair glancing at the confused Doctor Scott.

He raised an eyebrow and skitted towards Alexandra’s side.

“Alexandra, do you remember anything that happened two nights ago?” He asked at the girl lying down beside him.

She was deep in thought and replied with a simple no. That worried Cody very much. He ran his long fingers through his blond locks trying to figure out why she doesn’t remember. Isn’t it a normal thing? Doesn’t this happen? Like when you get in an accident and the next day you don’t remember what had happened a few days before.

“Do you how you got here?”

Smartass, if I can’t remember what happened two nights ago how am I going to remember how I got here? She thought to herself. But of course she wouldn’t say that because it would be very rude.

“What year are we in?”

“I don’t know.”

“What’s two plus two?”

What kind of Doctor is this? Cody thought to himself.

Alexandra gave him the what-the-hell look and replied with four.

“Do you know who this young boy is?” He gestured to the blonde locks boy who was standing desperately next to the wide open curtains with now messy hair. How many times had he been running his finger through it?

Finally, a smart question. Cody thought.

He looked deep into her eyes whilst she tried to figure out who he was. A hint of hope spread through Cody’s eyes. He wanted to figure out why she doesn’t remember him or anything. He was hoping she would answer with a yes, but after he remembered that she didn’t even know her name that hope was dead gone.

“No.”

“Why can’t she remember anything?” Cody asked desperately waiting for an answer.

“She probably hit her head when she fainted.” The Doctor said with no emotion showing in his tone whatsoever. He probably would deal with this many times and Alexandra’s case was no different.

“I caught her before she even hit the floor.” His voice rose a bit getting frustrated at, Scott. Why shouldn’t he be? The Doctor acted as if it was no problem that her memory was probably gone.

“Please sir; you can’t go in-“Andrew, Alexandra’s friend, barged inside the room searching for the one person he came here for; Alexandra. The nurse, who wore a white plain outfit and had her hair tied up in a bun, started pushing Andrew out the door but the strong muscled guy didn’t budge.

Clearly he was also crying because his eyes were red a puffy just similar to Cody’s. Andrew ran towards Alexandra who was confused on the boy who decided to barge in.

“Alexandra, are you okay?” He whispered caressing her cheek. A strand of hair was blocking her eyes and Andrew didn’t hesitate to remove it with his thumb. A smile spread on her face.

This gesture made Cody fume with anger. He never did like Andrew since they encountered at Alexandra’s house for a movie. He didn’t like the fact that Andrew was able to talk, or make Alexandra laugh, or anything that included Alexandra in. Cody was stupid enough to let Alexandra go with just a slip of the finger.

He looked at the intense looks Andrew and she gave one another and that only made his anger raise more. He knew he had to keep it all inside because right now all that mattered to him was if Alexandra was going to regain her memory or not.

The Doctor shooed the nurse away with his hand letting Andrew stay close enough to Alexandra.

“Who are you?” Alexandra questioned at Andrew. Before he could say anything about what was wrong about what she said Cody spoke up.

“She lost her memory.” Cody tried to keep his voice calm, but he couldn’t help gritting his teeth.

“What? How?” Andrew questioned. He rose up from where he previously was.

“That’s what I want to know?” Cody turned to face the Doctor who was lost in thought.

Scott, the Doctor, scattered through some files trying to figure out why she fainted. Usually a Doctor would know right away why she forgot but some reason he couldn’t put his finger on it. She fainted, and also had memory loss, but she didn’t even hit her head or anything. She doesn’t have cancer or a tumor that would cause that. If she did than he would right away see it in the x-rays she had gotten a few months back.

He stopped at some certain page and started skimming through her states. There it was typed. He realized why she had fainted. He looked up at the three pairs of eyes meeting his gaze. He walked towards Andrew and Cody to give them the news. He didn’t want Alexandra hearing so he took them both outside.

“Fainting is one thing, but memory loss? Why doesn’t she remember us?” Andrew was the first to speak after the silence was created by, Scott. Cody nodded agreeing to Andrew’s questions.

“Have you guy’s ever noticed any change in Alexandra?” The Doctor asked.

The only change Alexandra received was how she dressed and looked. Her attitude would change often, but they were sure nothing was wrong. Both of them stayed silent waiting for the Doctor to continue to explain.

“Her symptoms were not well controlled…” He kept going. “That caused her to faint and have memory loss. It’s temporary which she’ll be able to regain in a few weeks….months.” He mumbled the last part.

“Just f*cking tell us why!” Andrew’s patience was being lowered by every second. Cody was the same, but he just wanted to desperately want to know why.

He heaved a sigh. “Did Alexandra ever tell you that she has a ….bipolar disorder?”

_        _        _

Authors Note: I’ve been planning to get this chapter since the longest. It’s fairly not short nor long but just right to keep you guys guessing one what’s to come. Well, comment your lovely comments and please also vote! It literally makes my day when I receive long comments. Make my day and spread a smile on my face c; !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...
226K 7.7K 36
Amelia Anderson (16 years old). Let me tell you something about her. You know that popular people that always look attractive, throw amazing parties...
406 71 19
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...
228 0 4
*now available on all retailers* Amber How do you politely refuse when the only guy to star in any of your dirty fantasies has just offered to put yo...