The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

Bởi AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... Xem ThΓͺm

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 βœ…
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

30~ Recording

1K 25 2
Bởi AnemoneLovesFiction

"So what are you telling me?"

"That we agree with you, just not exactly how it should play out." Jasper spoke.

"Jasper I know you don't want her hurt but is there a real way to soften this blow?"

"Come on, the way you have this planned out makes it look like you're the bad guy." Sofia complains.

"Ugh, just shut up and let me think!" Taylor mutters at the three girls who'd constantly kept chattering.

"Babe." Jasper spoke sitting in her girlfriends lap.

"Babe?" Camila yelled in utter shock, not really expecting both Jauregui sister's dating from the same family.

"Yes babe! Now shut up." Taylor huffed and went back to her writing, scribbling away a game plan that either way will end up bad for everyone.

"Why the fuck are we the ones in this situation if it's my own damn sisters fault!" Taylor screeched while grabbing a fist full of her own hair.

"Well, I'm in it too because I was too pussy to tell my own sister." Jasper sighed heavily and felt mentally drained.

"I'm in it too you guys. Don't be so harsh on yourself." Camila spike while finally accepting the fact that Jasper and Taylor were a thing and sitting on the edge of her bed.

"How? You actually tried to tell her!" Sofia argued.

"But she didn't listen." Camila looked down.

"And you even did it without the girls around
-although terrible timing because they ended up coming mid conversation- but you didn't know!" Jasper defended Camila as well.

"So how are we going to do this? Lauren already suspects something evil." Camila asked while listening looking up at her sisters friends.

"We kind of needed to discuss that with you... Valentines day is literally today and if it weren't for us doing this humpty dunpty bullshit-" Taylor cut herself off and groaned harshly. "How long has this shit been going on!" She huffed.

"From September to February it's been five months." Camila answered. "Four since I've been alone." She speaks while hugging herself.

Camila hadn't had a decent conversation that didn't involve Sofia in four months. She's been miserable and all because she wanted to be honest with her own best friend. She didn't expect Y/N to turn her back on her so quickly.

"I'm really sorry about that." Jasper places a gentle hand on Camila's shoulder, offering the girl a small smile.

"It's not your fault." Camila shrugs off her hand.

"It's my damn twat of a sister." Taylor angrily speaks.

"Since when were you British?" Sofia giggles at the foreign word Taylor had recently used.

"We basically don't have any time. No matter when we tell her, she'll be devastatingly heartbroken, I wouldn't have wished this upon my worst enemy." Camila sighs, speaking honestly.

"The only 'safe zone' we had was when I immediately found out. There wouldn't have been much to pick up, but now, there's a risk of her harming herself." Camila brings the palms of her hands to her eyes to rub them.

"Guys I'm sorry about this." Taylor honestly spoke to her friends. "I should have told you sooner." She speaks while placing her hands inbetween Jaspers.

"And I should have told her instead of chickening out just because she was happy." Jasper speaks, staring back into Taylors eyes.

"I should have kept trying." Camila sighs.

Overall the room had become gloomy and upsetting. Everyone was feeling as though they should have done something extra to prevent anything bad from happening this far.
______

"Happy valentine's da-" Y/N began speaking before being attacked with kisses all over her face.

She had spent the day decorating Lauren's room into the perfect movie-thon couply shit the two planned to do. She has movies scattered around Lauren's television, she had chocolates propped up with the pillows on Lauren's bed, and red heart-shaped helium filled balloons in her hand. One of them was a regular one with the quote 'you'll float too...' written over it.

"Best Valentines day?" Y/N asks her girlfriend

"No, it's still hump day. And no one wants a hump day valentines day." Lauren groaned.

"I can think of someone who might." Y/N smirked while guiding Lauren to the bed and gently pushing her on it, taking a seat on her lap.

"I would totally love to fuck you into an oblivion, but I'm honestly just really tired babe." Lauren pecked her girlfriends lips before the two quietly sat down, enjoying their throwback movies without anyone bothering them.

Eventually they both fell asleep, cuddling each other, and the very last thing on Lauren's mind was the fact that she'd forgotten about the bet after her Christmas meltdown. She'd completely forgotten about the deal she'd made with Dinah, about the new car, and about having to publicly humiliate her girlfriend.
______

Lauren was the first to wake up from her nap and everything from that day started hitting her like a ton of bricks. She got her phone and texted Dinah to call her. Within two minutes her phone had been ringing and she quickly answered it, stepping into her bathroom, and quietly speaking.

"Hello?" Dinah spoke from the other end of the phone. She sounded as if she was sleeping previously.

"Hey D, I need to talk to you." Lauren's raspy voice rung out, the last remnants of the nap she'd enjoyed.

"Well, what is it?" Dinah asked. She seemed to be extremely tired and not really up for a conversation with Lauren at the moment.

"Important shit, D." Lauren answers back.

"If its so important why do you keep stalling? I'm tired as hell and getting up early for swim and staying up late at night for homework is killing me."

"I gotta tell you physically, like tomorrow, morning obviously."

"You couldn't just tell yourself to tell me tomorrow?"

"I have to get this off my chest. Don't blame me for it." Lauren spoke sheepishly.

"Lolo?"

Lauren heard and immediately whispered a goodbye to Dinah. She placed her phone on the sink and looked up to herself in the mirror. "In here." She finally spoke up, loud enough, although she could have sworn she was being loud before.

"You coming back to bed?" Y/N asked, poking her head through the door, Lauren could see it from the mirror, her hair was hanging down beautifully and for a person who just woke up, she looked amazing. Lauren's breath caught in her throat before answering.

"I'll be there in a minute," she smiled sheepishly as Y/N nodded and slowly brought her head out, Lauren could hear the pitter patter of her feet on her floor.

She's probably cold and wants to cuddle. Lauren thought to herself. It was still February and the girl thought sandals would look cute upon her freezing toes. Lauren rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone. She could see three notifications pop up and one definitely caught her attention, it was a string of numbers at the top, indicating she hadn't saved the number at all, but she could see the message very clearly.

Hey. It's Camila. We needa talk.
______

"What do you mean she said she needed to talk to you?" Normani asks in a nosey way.

"Well she just straight up called me at night. But I was half asleep either way. And we all know I'm not good at math but I'm 30 percent sure she was half asleep as well." Dinah shrugs.

"She isn't even here." Ally pointed out, opening her locker and taking a few things out to close it once more.

"Well she'll come eventually." Dinah shrugged.

"I just wanna know what the conversation is about." Normani gave Dinah a you-better- tell-us-everything look.

"Obviously, but not right away. I'd rather tell you all after school." Dinah repsonded to be tapped on the shoulder by someone. She turned around and saw Lauren standing there, arms crossed, brow raises, and straight-faced.

"Lauren... Hi." Dinah nervously chuckled as the two other girls said their goodbyes and left quickly.

"I would have told them either way, dude." Lauren answered dryly and Dinah gives her an apologetic look.

"What I wanted to say was I wanted to call off the bet. I'll be willing to forfeit but penalized by owning up to my end of the bet." Lauren speaks quietly.

"Are you- are you serious?" Dinah asks.

"Yes." Lauren spoke while looking directly into her friends eyes.

"Just out of curiosity, why?" Dinah asks.

"I don't wanna sound Cliche, but I fell in love." Lauren answers simply. "We understand each other in a way I have never understood anyone else. It's something even I don't understand." Lauren admits.

"Then forget about having to keep your end of the bargain." Dinah smiled, patted Laurens shoulder, and walked off to class.

Lauren stood there, completely  confused as to what just happened, but didn't want to ruin the moment of herself. She smiled to herself and left to go to her first class as well, but before she could get far enough, she bumps inti Camila.

"What do you wa-"

"Just because you called off the bet doesn't mean it started off as one. You have to tell her. This isn't fair to either one of you involved." Camila spoke while crossing her frail arms, which were hiding muscles.

"Why do you have to eavesdrop? Shouldn't you be concentrating in minding your own business?" Lauren asks, angrily raising a brow.

"Lauren, you need to tell her."

"Or what? You will?" Lauren scoffs. "She'll never believe you." Lauren crossed her arms while giving Camila a you-just-failed-terribly look.

"Do you know how much more this will hurt her if you wait any longer?" Camila asked as her concern for her best friend shined through.

"Just back off, Cabello. I'm tired of you being in my business. I love her and she loves me. Can't you just accept that?" Lauren angrily asks and began walking away.

Unbeknownst to either of them, a red light was flashing repeatedly in a corner, propped up on the trash can. Camila just shook her head while turning around and biting her nails, then she went off screen.

"This is unbelievable," was the last thing heard, before the person holding the camera sped through the footage, there was an hour of empty hallways until the point where they went to pick up their camera.

"I wonder how these edits will play out." The mysterious person spoke to no one in particular while charging the camera in the computer, moving files around and editing some things.

"They'll never see it coming."
______

"Hey what took you so long?" Ally asked while looking at Lauren who sat down next to her girlfriend.

"Lost in my thoughts. Ya know?" Lauren answers while taking out a bag of her chips to munch on for lunch.

"Can't believe this day is going by so fast!" Normani sighs.

"I just wanna go home!" Y/n groans and gets kissed on the cheek by Lauren.

"I wish I could just 'go home' after practice." Dinah complained.

"Dinah you do swim. Your practices are in the morning." Normani rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah," Dinah eats her chicken nuggets quietly, realizing that she can finally go home and sleep as soon as she did.

"I'm always tired." Y/N says.

"Well at the rate you and Lauren keep going." Dinah widens her eyes and looks down.

"No, no. We were watching movies last night." Y/N admitted while blushing brightly, making Normani, Dinah, and Ally from believing her.

"So what if we do. It's what people who love each other do." Lauren then hugs her girlfriend and kisses her forehead.

"Y/S/N is starting to make me nauseous, can I get back on land, please?" Dinah places a hand over her mouth, pretending to be sick.

"Blah blah blah." Lauren rolls her eyes.

"Blah blah blah," Dinah repeated her friend.
______

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

20K 879 13
You're trying to convince yourself that it'll be fine again if you act like it while she pretends that nothing is happening. Both of you think that i...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
547 63 14
Tori Vega followers in her father's footsteps and becomes a cop. An already dangerous investigation of a powerful criminal gets more complicated when...