Game Of Survival {BTS FF}

By chenledolphin94

I got the idea for this fan fiction from you tube. The credit to the video owners will be linking in the stor... More

Video Links
1
2
Ability/ Name list
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
OML
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Updated Ability List
32
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
43
Ugh
44
45
WHAAAA?
46 [END]
Last Ability Update
Don't hate me

33

233 7 0
By chenledolphin94

"Hello boys. Is there something wrong with my daughter?" Jason asked with his arm around my shoulder.

"No sir, just having conversation. We were complimenting her courage today. She killed that kid without hesitation. It was impressive." Jun said.

"Boys, get your gear on please. We can't have un armed guards on duty." My father said in an oddly nice tone. The boys nodded and walked away.

"Why aren't you with Kyungsoo?" He asked.

"He's pmsing." I said. Jason gave me a dirty look.

"He's just mad I killed Vernon myself, so he walked away. He wanted to help. And when I said no he got upset." I said with a satisfied smirk. I was glad I knew how to act.

"Sometimes the sarcasm isn't needed, Marline." Jason said.

"Do you have to call me by that name?" I asked.

"I will call you whatever I want to call you. Last time I checked, I was in charge, not you." He warned.

"Father, it is MY name." I countered.

"Go now, before I put you back in a cell." He warned. I didn't hesitate and walked away. I walked to my cell where I first met Kyungsoo, and laid on the cot. I had closed the door behind me and when I opened I jumped up.

Kyungsoo gave me a nasty look before walking to his cot.

"Oh my lord, stop pmsing. You really think I killed him?" I asked. Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He jumped up from the cot and looked at me.

"You really think that I would have killed him without a single emotion. You removed the chip yourself, Kyungsoo." I said. He laid back down on the bed.

"I told my father that you were mad you didn't get to kill him." I heard Kyungsoo sigh before holding up a thumb. Kyungsoo stood and shut the lights off and I heard him stop. I held my hand up and a small ball of light formed, illuminating the room. He walked back to his cot and I put the light out. I fell asleep faster than normal, due to the rather long day.

Next Morning

"Wake up." Kyungsoo said in a sweet voice.

"Ew." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you trying to make it obvious you are gay?" I asked. Kyungsoo seemed to bring out the sarcastic side of me. I was actually enjoying the oddly happy side of me.

I laughed to prove I was joking and sat up.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well we need a plan. If we are going to save your father, we have to do it before the attack. If we don't, all of them will be dead and so will we." He said.

"Well it's not that simple. We will be basically killing the head of the government." I said.

"He's not the head. Who do you think put the chip in?" He asked.

"Damn it. This is my fault. I basically was the reason the government was called on him. I'm the reason he's even here right now." I said.

"Nice one slick." He said.

"Ha ha." I said sarcastically.

"I found a couple more of my friends here yesterday. They caught a lot of us over the last three years. We have to get them out." Kyungsoo said.

"You act like I was going to just leave them here to rot." I said.

"We need to find a way to talk to Jun and The 8 without seeming suspicious." I said.
"You've talked to them." He asked. I nodded my head.

"Why would they have told you to kill Vernon though?" He asked.

"I don't know. They said they knew I wouldn't have killed him and that they needed proof, but for what." I asked.

"Maybe proof that you weren't chipped?" Kyungsoo said.

"I don't know. That one threw me through a loop." I said. Noticed him smile a bit.
"Oh shut up." I said.

"Come on let's get out of this cell. I like the freedom, let's not keep me in here any longer than needed." He said. We went to go out the door when it opened for us.

"May we see your arms please?" A guard asked.

"Um why?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Because. It is new procedure. We must check chips now." One of the guards asked. I watched as someone was being walked back to his cell. He waved his hand and I looked down at mine and saw a chip. My eyes widened. I looked at Kyungsoo and he had one too. We showed our arms to the guards who check the small grey dot then walked away.

"Who was that and what just happened." I asked as the grey dot disappeared from my arm.

"That would have been Kai. His power is illusions. He can make anything be seen. He can give people hallucinations and even mess with their dreams." Kyungsoo said, seeming proud.

"So that's your boo?" I asked. He nodded.

"He's hot." I said and Kyungsoo hit me.

"Say it again and I'll tell Vernon next time I see him."

"Yeesh, chill." I said with a smile.

"Come on let's go now." He said dragging me down the hall to a garden. In the garden was a blonde haired girl. She placed her hand on the ground and a small mound formed. From the mound grew a small sprout, that soon bloomed into a flower.

"That would be Lisa. She was with Rose in their group. Lisa can manipulate plants and anything Earth wise basically." Kyungsoo said.

"Cool." I uttered as she grew a small tomato plant.

"It'll be cooler if we can get her out. Along with the rest of them." Kyungsoo said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a cell with a person sitting in a corner.

"Who is that?" I asked. Sympathy was the only thing I could think of now. He looked terrified and upset.

"Suho." He said.

"Wait. Suho? Like EXO?" I asked. He nodded.

"What happened?" I asked.

"K here we go. He was dating Kris Wu. He watched Kris get shot before he was captured. He hasn't really been the same." Kyungsoo said. I felt sympathy and sadness and I watched tears form in Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Let us in please." I told one of the guards on duty.

"I am afraid I can't do that." He replied.

"Well, I hope you want to keep your job." I said. He gave me a strange look then his eyes widened and he unlocked the door.

"Thankyou." I said. I walked in and Suho pushed farther into the corner.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." I assured, but he kept pushing into the wall. Kyungsoo walked up to him as he hid his face in the wall.

"Hey Suho. It's Kyungsoo. You remember me right?" Kyungsoo said. Suho perked up then wrapped his arms around him.

"I missed you too." Kyungsoo said.

A lot of people must have telepathy. I thought.

"She's with me. She's going to help us get out. Don't be afraid of her." Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo stepped away from Suho and I cautiously walked up to him.

"Hi, Suho. I'm Marley. I've heard a lot about you." I said.

"Have you heard of EXO?" He asked. His voice was as of a child's. It was like he knew his age and everything that has happened in his life, but was lost as a child.

"Yes I have. Only recently though. You should tell me about it!" I encouraged.

"There used to be 12 of us, then 11, then 10, then 9. We made lots of music and danced a bunch. I was the leader of the group. Then we disbanded, but found our other three members. Then lost one again." Suho said. I looked at Kyungsoo.

"Does he talk?" I asked. Kyungsoo motioned as if he would explain later.

"Can you tell me about him?" I asked. Suho smiled, but you could see the sadness in his eyes.

"He was a cold one. But he really wasn't like that. On the inside, he was sweet and caring. HIs cold face was just an act." Suho explained.
"He sounds like a sweet heart."

"I miss him." Suho said. Kyungsoo's eyes widened. I wrapped my arms around Suho and he hugged me back. We sat like this for a while and I looked at Kyungsoo.

"Where is Kris's body?" I asked. He held up a finger as in telling me to hold on.

"Hey, I'll be back to talk to you again later. I have to go do something, okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"Bye! Bye!" He said with a smile on his face.

I walked out and greeted a guard.

"He does not leave this room for testing." I demanded. They nodded their heads and we walked away.

"What on Earth was he telling you, and why did he like you so much?" Kyungsoo asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"He hasn't said a word since what happened." Kyungsoo said.

"Well, I'm just a great person." I said with a smile.

"Where would they have taken Kris's body?" I asked. Kyungsoo pointed to a large door.

"I wouldn't be able to bring him back without someone noticing." He said.

"When was Kris killed?" I asked.

"Not very long ago. I only know because I would always be doing tests with Suho and he explained when he had the chance to." Kyungsoo said.

"I didn't even know him and it's odd to see him like this." I said looking down.

"We have less than a day to get them all out and save your dad." Kyungsoo said. Now the realization was hitting me. I felt the panic rise in my stomach.

"Mom where are you when I need you?"

~~~

Oooh do you like what I left you with???^^^ 

I'll update soon I promise... I REALLY don't wanna update the fricken list thingy oml... I need to stop adding characters, but like.... EXO, and Seventeen, and Blackpink.... and MAYBE Got7 at some point..... idk....... this may be longer than I was planing on it being lolz help... 

You all really need to ready "Love at First Sight" and "Roomate". My bestfriend wrote those and is a really good writer!!! 

BTW sorry for my terrible spelling lolz help. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.4K 32
These Story Is about 4 Girls (Blackpink)and 7 Boys (BTS) we're Starting the lost one of the girls.Will they find the girl or will the girl find them...
1.3M 42.9K 51
Yeah... I'm pretty lonely. I was done studying lone long ago, and now I have a good job that I like that pays me a fortune. But at the end of the day...
712K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
142 28 28
Namjoon: "You again! how many times should I tell you that I am not able to remember you, why do you keep pestering me! I keep getting headaches beca...