The Bet

By Dragon_Girl420

You've been living at the prison for several weeks now. When you shambled up to the gates after being out in... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 - Epilogue

Part 5

1.8K 66 5
By Dragon_Girl420

Waiting for Daryl's return from The Big Spot was nearly as painful as waiting to hear from Maggie about her trip to see the doc. Fighting back the swirling dizziness and nausea all day in the heat had proved harder than you thought. Trying to find some refuge in the shade of the cell block, your nerves wouldn't allow you to sit still. Pacing back and forth in the middle of C Block, you watched the sun's light finally disappear beyond the prison windows and felt your gut lurch again.

Several people walked by, saw the anxiety written on your face and offered you a sad smile or nod. You returned it in kind to be polite but your eyes never strayed far from the door that either Maggie or Daryl would hopefully be walking through.

Maggie came in first, a wide grin on her face. Seeing her expression, you breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her.

"So, no?" you asked when you let her go.

"No, I'm not pregnant," she said taking a deep breath, "and, I know what I said before, but, I am relieved. Maybe one day, but I'm just not ready yet."

"As long as you're ok," you smiled at her, but it was forced and she could tell.

"What's wrong? You look terrible," Maggie put her arm around you and walked you back to your cell. She made you sit on the bunk while she got you a cup of water.

You drank it slowly and shook her head. "I don't know, just been tired and not feeling well," you looked up at her, "noticed a few others looked kinda green tonight too, maybe it was just somethin' we ate."

"Maybe..." Maggie was cut off by the sound of footsteps and Daryl walking through the cell door.

You jumped up immediately and ran to him. Daryl barely had a chance to set his crossbow down before you were throwing your arms around his neck. He buried his face into your neck, his fingers tangling in your hair as he pulled you close.

He pulled back, gently touched his forehead to yours, and looked at Maggie.

"Glenn's alright," he said and Maggie smiled, "but... uh... we lost Zach. I already stopped and talked to Beth..." Daryl trailed off and you could feel his grip on you grow stronger.

"I'll go check on her," Maggie placed a hand on your shoulder before heading out. "You, get some rest please," she raised her eyebrows at you and you promised her you would.

When she was gone, Daryl quietly closed the bars and pulled the curtains across the length of the door. He stopped and lit the lantern on the table, turning the wick down so there was just barely a flicker of light in your bunk.

"I know I said we should go to the cabin, but, mind if we just stay here tonight? We can always go tomorrow," he suggested as he advanced on you.

"Of course, that's fine," you smiled and when he was within arm's reach, you grabbed him by the top of his belt and pulled him in closer. "I don't care where we are, as long as we're together."

"That so?" Despite the weariness you both felt, sleep was the furthest thing from your mind. Daryl looked over at your bag that was packed that morning in anticipation for the rendezvous at the cabin and you knew what he was thinking.

"Still time to unpack that if you want me to," you reached up and brushed a hint of a kiss against his ear. You could feel him respond to you immediately, his growing erection hard against the lower part of your stomach.

Daryl growled and reluctantly released you. When he turned his back to grab the bag off the ground, you kicked off your boots and began to unbuckle your jeans. Daryl turned back to you and saw you were already undressing. He stepped back until he was leaning against the wall of the cell and let the bag fall to the floor. The flicker of the lantern offered him just enough light to watch you. His eyes covering you from head to toe, you smiled, and enjoyed him watching you undress.

When your jeans hit the floor, you reached out to get your bag to retrieve the lingerie he had brought back for you weeks ago, but he slowly shook his head.

You raised your eye brows at him in question, and he just silently shook his head again. Daryl crossed his arms over his chest, kicked one foot back against the wall and waited.

He didn't need to tell you what he wanted, you just knew. Grabbing the bottom hem of your tank top, you slowly pulled it up over your head and let it go to the floor. Daryl continued to watch you, his eyes narrowed on your every move.

You unhooked your bra, and let the straps fall down your arms. He started to approach you and you shook your head at him. "Against the wall Dixon," you said, motioning for him to go back.

He complied but clearly wasn't happy in doing so. Letting the bra join the other clothes, you finally got close enough for him to touch you, and Daryl didn't hesitate.

His mouth was on yours, fierce and hungry. Any feeling of exhaustion was gone and you were just as much in need for him, as he was for you. His hands covered the sides of your face, pulling you further into his mouth.

Your hands went to work freeing the archer of his clothes; fingers shaky and fumbling with the buckle of his belt. When it finally came free, you slunk down his body, pulling Daryl's pants and boxes down the floor.

The instant his cock was free, you took it with both hands and brought it to your lips, teasing him with your tongue and teeth. Daryl reached for you, trying to pull you up to him, but you resisted. Looking up at him, you smirked and pushed both his hands back against the wall, taking him back into your mouth as deeply as you could.

"Fuck Y/N," Daryl moaned, head back against the wall. You let his cock slide back and forth across your lips, and with each pass your teeth slightly grazed the tip, making him pant in deep, breathy waves. Taking one deeper plunge with your mouth, Daryl had all he could take and broke free of your restraint.

He bent down and yanked you up, so your face was now level with his. Keeping his eyes on yours, he roughly ripped your underwear off and quickly discarded his shirt and vest to the far corner of your cell. He caught you smiling at him, and after flashing you a playful smirk, his face went serious.

"You think it's funny?" he grunted, stalking you like you were his prey. "Get me all fuckin' hard, them don't let me touch you? That ain't right..."

The lantern light played off him in darkness, highlighting the broadness of his shoulders, his hair wild around his face. Daryl's eyes were completely obscured to you now, but you didn't need to see them to know what he wanted. The room was filled with the expectation of what he wanted, of what he demanded.

In an instant, he was on you, leaving you unable to object even if you wanted too. Daryl's left hand snaked around your neck, drawing you into him so his mouth was right on your ear. His body pressed against yours, as his other hand went to the warm wetness that was now spilling down your inner thighs just at the anticipation of his touch.

His fingers went right into your folds, finding your clit and attacking it with a furious need. Opening your mouth, a small moan escaped, and you felt his breath on your neck.

"Shhh..." he said in a rough whisper. "Don't... don't make a sound. We got neighbors..." His mouth found your neck and as he devoured you there, his hand did the same down below. Within minutes of plunging his fingers inside you, you could feel your orgasm building. Rocking back and forth on his hand, Daryl took immense pleasure in watching you. When you felt your resolve crack, his mouth covered yours to absorb the scream of pleasure that dared to escape.

Barely letting you catch your breath, Daryl was pushing you on to the bed and greedily taking your breasts into his hands and mouth. The feeling of his mouth on your skin was intense and yet exactly what you needed. Even though you had just climaxed, there was no doubt he would bring you there again, but it would be under your terms this time.

You pushed Daryl off you, so he was on his back, hair fallen back from his face, his eyes clearly poised on your breasts. He licked his lips and tried to pull you closer.

"Not yet," you said and straddled him, hovering over the tip of his cock, letting your slickness tease him. Daryl's hands grabbed at your hips, his desperation was growing to have you.

"Y/N... don't tease me," his face was serious and slightly bruiting. "I need you..." Sitting up, Daryl pulled you down so he slid into you with ease.

A gasp left your lips, much louder than you intended. The feeling of Daryl inside you, with his arms wrapped around your body was enough to make you not care who heard what anymore. He laid back again, keeping his hands on your hips and grinding you on top of him. He too forgot that you weren't at the cabin, and the faster you moved, the more he was lost.

Daryl closed his eyes and gripped you tighter. Knowing he was so close to orgasm, you moved your hips side to side and back and forth until you could see he couldn't hold out any longer. As he exploded into you, Daryl pulled you down and you kissed him hard. His teeth were biting at your lip as his cock shook inside you, and when you heard your name leave his lips in a breathless whisper, you smiled.

Falling to the bed next to him, he immediately rolled to one side and drew you in. He was sweaty and the heat radiating off him was almost smothering, but you didn't care. Leaving a trail of lingering kisses across his collarbone, you finally brought your eyes up to his.

"Fuck," Daryl growled while brushing the hair from your eyes, "what the hell you done to me girl?"

You couldn't help but laugh. You tucked your head into his chest and let your fingers trace the lines of the tattoo across his breast.

"Y/N?" he spoke again, this voice softer.

"Mhmmm?" you responded. The exhaustion was creeping back in and you could feel yourself drifting off to sleep.

Daryl pulled the covers up over both of you and wrapped both arms around you.

"I just need you to know..." Daryl turned his head so his face was buried in your hair. Taking in a deep breath of your scent, he finally said what you had been wanting to tell him too, "I need you to know that I love you."

You looked up at him, eyes heavy with sleep but full of love for him too.

"I love you too, Daryl. More than I ever thought possible," you whispered in confession, then kissed him. Even though you were both on the brink of sleep, the kiss deepened and carried on as a physical expression of the words you just shared, well into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.5K 64
"No feelings," you say. "You mustn't have feelings" His ice cold blue eyes, his signature crossbow and his bike. You fear the living and the dead. E...
47.1K 1.5K 38
This story is promoting BETH + DARYL. I am using the same characters from The amazing show, The Walking Dead! This story begins when the prison is ra...
15.9K 329 31
He set fire the world around him but did not let a single flame touch her. --- Season 2- 4(ongoing) includes sexual content, swearing, slight gore,e...
7.8K 207 35
(REVAMP AND REPUBLISH OF THIS STORY) (ACTIVELY UPDATING) When a young female marine finds herself helping an old creep named Merle handcuffed to a ro...