Host Cafe

By SakuraiS

《Completed》 Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs... Genre: Romance / Fluff... Summary: It's a normal cafe, but it's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Last Chapter 15
Special Chapter

Chapter 4

244 17 14
By SakuraiS

Finally!!  My Noisy Cousins Leave And I Can Stay Alone Without Them Interfering My Business!

And Today is the day, my father call me to the dinning room and sit around the table,  my both parents are in front of me now,  the atmosphere is so full of nervousness,  my father is a strict person due to his position as a CEO at the company,  although he is different at home but still,  I need to be careful when I deal with him.

"Yuto". He said firmly yet slowly.

"Yes Dad!".

"I know how hard it is for you to stay with us and you want to be alone but....Is it really your last decision?". He said and I nodded.

"Dad,  I know that it is selfish for me to leave you, but I need to be more dependent  on myself, I will still come to see you when I am free from work, and I will keep supporting you,  but I hope you will understand me more Dad and support me too". I bowed to him and I hear him sighing.

"You are working in the Host Café right?".

"Yes".

"It's quite a great place, you looked so handsome on that outfit". He said with a smile.

"You Went There?! Why Didn't You Enter!".

"Next time son,  but here". He place a key on the table in front of me.

"It's closer to the cafe, don't worry about Anything, it's a 5 stars apartment and all clean and furnished, I was going there to make sure you need everything last month,  and you need to take a rest after a full day of work". He said with a smile and my mother clap for me.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!". I bowed deeply for them before I jump to hug them both.

"Don't forgot about us". Mother said and I shake my head.

"I will never forget you mom, dad".

"Take care of yourself son". My dad pat my back and I nodded.

"I Will,  Thak you".

********************

The next day morning,  both my parents leave to America and I went to the new apartment that Dad prepare it for me,  it indeed a great 5 stars place,  thanks dad.

It was a work day but I was late for one hour,  I arrived and frowned to see Yaotome-san and Takaki-san in a bad mood.

"Inoo-san? What happened??". I asked Inoo-san who was behind the counter.

"They had a fight a few minutes ago".

"Why?? ".

"Because of a customer,  Hikaru find out that she was hitting on Yuya and ask her to leave,  but Yuya refuse it and so they fight ".

"What about the customer?? ".

"She leave the place". I look at Takaki-san and sighed, from his angry face I can tell, is it possible that she is his crush? 

"They are like that for half an hour already after a storm of shouting". Inoo-san said and I wanted to walk to Takaki-san but she stopped me.

"Just watch".

I didn't understand what she meant by that,  but then,  I saw Yaotome-san walking to Takaki-san and stand in front of him.

"Yuya listen, let's take it easy and try to understand each other more on this,  you can do what you want with her but not in the cafe,  this is our rule and you know it so well". He said and Takaki-san sighed heavily and turn to him.

"I know,  but what you did was too much".

"Is asking her to leave is too much?? Well she is a customer like the other customers, so I have to be fair". With that Yuya stay silent.

"We don't want the other customers to see you two like that,  you are obviously treating her in a special way and that will effect our female customers,  they will think why her?  And what did she do to get him? This also can effect her herself, what if someone did something to her?  I hope not but this can be possible, I am telling you this because you are special to me,  and now that you find your special someone you have to treasure it so well,  even in private, be careful and don't let your guard down". Yaotome-san pat Takaki-san's shoulder before he walk away,  I look at Inoo-san who giggle and pouted.

"Why are you happy?? ".

"Because they are like that,  they never fight and get upset with each other more than 2 hours, they solve everything by their own and usually Hikaru who win in the end,  they are like siblings and more". She said before she leave to the kitchen.

I look at Takaki-san who sighed and sit on the table,  I wanted to go to him but I think it's better to let him cool down alone for a while. 

******************************

I was welcoming the customers in when I stop to see Yuya's crush standing looking at me sharply.

"Can I help you??". I said with a smile and she look around.

"Tell me when is Takaki-san's day off". She said and I blinked my eyes.

"Sorry but I can't tell you". I said and just then Yaotome-san stand next to me looking at her.

"Sorry but you have to leave, don't come here tomorrow". He said before he walk away. 

"Thank you". She said before she leave the café,  he did tell her Takaki-San's day off right? But not in a direct way of course.

I smile as I saw Yaotome-san talking to Takaki-san and his brightened face,  and then he suddenly hugged Yaotome-san and continue doing his work,  well.... I feel envious with their relationship.

*******************************

I finish my work and hide home, but I stopped when I was about to open my apartment door,  there was some noises not far from my room,  I turn to look at someone come running from the stairs.

"Eeh? You----". I look at the guy who passed me running to a room in the same floor noot that far from mine, not that long when he enter I heard shouting and the door break open and that guy slammed the wall hardly.

"KEITO!!". I heard a familiar voice and the girl showed,  it's Ryoko,  and her friend who was with her in the shop called Keito,  but... What is Going On?!!

"Are You Ok?!! ". She ask him as she help him sitting.

"I-I'm fine just----". He suddenly hug her and a chair hit him hard on his back,  Oh God I Can't Stay Still This Is So Serious!!

I rushed to them and look at Keito who was unconscious.

"I Will take him,  can you stand? ". I ask Ryoko and she nodded.

"Let's run". I said as I take Keito on my back and run as fast as I could away from the place.

We went to the hospital to check on Keito and the doctor give Ryoko the full treatment,  I was waiting next to Keito who was asleep on the bed when the door open,  I look back and saw Ryoko entering,  she only have some scratchs on her hand and her forehead,  she walk to me and bowed.

"Thank you so much and sorry to involve you in this troubles". She said and I shake my head.

"It's ok,  I just couldn't stay still while someone need help". I said and she sit on the other side of the bed and look at Keito.

"It's all my fault he is like this,  Sorry Keito". She hold his hand and I look at them.

"Is he....Your boyfriend??". NOT MY BUSINESS I KNOW!!

"No,  he is my childhood best friend,  we are like brother and sister". She hold his hand and I look at my hand,  I wish I can hold her hand again *SLAP! * WHAT AM I SAYING!!!

"Are you living there?!". She ask me and I nodded.

"Yes, my apartment is just two rooms away from yours.....That is your apartment??". I asked and she didn't respond.

"Sorry,  it's something private".  I said and she sighed.

"No I am the one who is really sorry". She said and I look at her friend who open his eyes.

"Keito!!  Are you ok?? ". She asked and I helped him to sit properly on the bed.

"Ryoko,  I just feel dizzy,  are you ok??". He asked and she nodded.

"I'm fine don't worry, thank you for helping me". She said but suddenly he slap her cheek hardly.

"W-WHAT ARE----". I wanted to stop him but he cut me with a shout.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT ALREADY!!  WHY ARE YOU STILL DOING IT?!! ". He shout at her and she just stay silent while her tears fall on her red cheek.

"Dai-Chan Kept Calling Me To Stop You,  You Know How Easily She Get Worried About You!  Yet You Are Selfishly Thinking How To Get Out Of Your Problem!  We Told You We Will Help You! Relay On Us More! Nothing To Be Ashamed About! ". He shout and now she is crying.

"W-Wait just calm down ne?  You still injured and need to rest more,  I think she got what you want". I said and he look at me sharply but he take a deep breath and release it.

"I'm sorry and thank you for helping us,  how can I thank you? ". I shake my head.

"No need to do anything,  I just hope you two be ok, ja, I have to go, don't be so hard on her ne?". I stand up and bowed to them before leaving the room,  before I close the door I heard him talking to her.

"Ryoko,  you know that its dangerous to continue this,  so please stop".

"But.... I can't support my father like this,  I need to do something".

"Your Father Won't Be Happy If His Daughter Selling Herself For Money!  Are You Crazy!! He Will Abandon You!!".

..............................

.............Eeh??.........

.........No Wait........ EEEEH??!!!

I Close the door and walk away in a hurry to my apartment, I don't know how did I arrived and when did I enter my room,  what did I just heard??  No No No This is Not Right!  THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!.

TBC~

UWAHAHAHA!  How Will Yuto Face Ryoko Now? ~~.....(─‿─)

Hope You Liked This Chapter And Trll Me Your Thoughts....♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 516 12
[ Haikyuu | One-shots ] What's sweeter than indulging in a place filled with heart-warming, tear-shedding, tummy-tickling stories? Order as much as y...
6.8K 517 44
《Completed》 Pairing: InooBu / Side Pairs: TaDaiki - HikaYama.... Genre: Romance / Angst / Family.... Summary: Whenever they Meet Nothing Good Happene...
1K 45 13
A story between two males, who bumped into each other and didn't expect to meet again. Unexpectedly crossing paths again on a convenient store, and b...
7.7K 301 17
Title: Trip to Love.... Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs~..... Genre: Romance/ School Life / Slightly Angst / Fluff / Comedy /Friendship.... Summary:...