My Little Maid - Vkook

By ahintofmischief

Where Taehyung works in a Maid Café and catches Jungkook's eye. "I gave him a fake name." "What kind of f... More

Info
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
(tag)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 21

5.9K 187 32
By ahintofmischief

Work went by like normal... well, as normal as it could get anyway. Jimin wasn't really talking to him a lot, which was weird since they always chatted while working. It was the only way to help the shift go by faster and now with the silence between them, the hands of the clock seemed to go by much more slower than usual.

Taehyung suspected it had something to do with what happened last night. He could still remember parts of what happened but it was still a bit hazy. Whatever happened led to Jungkook having to take him home that's for sure. He should really talk to Jungkook to ask what happened last night...

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung blinked up at his boss, "Yeah, Jin?"

The older arched his right eyebrow, "You good?"

The purple haired one of the two stared at the other in confusion. "Yeah, why?"

Jin stared pointedly at Taehyung's hands, causing him to look down as well to see what was wrong.

"Oh."

He may have gotten too carried away with pouring that milkshake and now there was a small pool of pink concoction surrounding the glass.

"I'll clean it," Taehyung said, flustered at what he had done.

"You better."

Taehyung watched the retreating form of his boss, before sighing and grabbing a rag to clean up the mess. 

"Still hungover?"

Taehyung looked up at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Ah, Jimin," Taehyung said, letting a big grin overtake his face, " And yes, you could say that."

Jimin laughed, showing his pearly white teeth. "Do you need some help cleaning it up?"

"Nah, I'm almost done anyway."

"Good, 'cause I wasn't going to anyway."

Jimin should have expected that a small shove would come his way after that comment.

"So, when does your shift end?"

"In about half an hour, you?"

"Same. Hey send this off to table 4 for me, will you? I've got to make another 4 milkshakes for table 8 now."

"Sure thing," Jimin said, turning on his heel while holding the drink Taehyung gave him. The latter couldn't help but flinch as the pink liquid sloshed dangerously around the edge of the glass at Jimin's harsh movements.

Thankfully the drink was safe. Should Taehyung really be worrying over a drink? No, but his boss was still within eyesight.

"How do you even drink this thing?" Taehyung said while forcefully swallowing the sugary mess, "It tastes like you put artificial vanilla flavouring and a shit ton of sugar in a drink and called it day."

Jimin shrugged, "Knowing the reputation of this place, that's probably what they did."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "Righhhht... remind me again why we came here to an overpriced cafe with bad drinks and an even worse view?"

Jimin spluttered, " You're saying I'm a bad view!"

"No, but they sweaty guy in the corner who just ordered 6 doughnuts is, " the latter replied dryly.

Jimin looked behind him.

"Yeah, you're right, but anyway I decided to bring you here cause this place rarely has any customers so we can just chat all we want without people eavesdropping."

...

"This hot chocolate has floating bits on it."

"Taehyunggg!"

"This looks like the hot chocolate they used to serve at my primary school."

"Tae!"

"I bought one once, ended up throwing it in the toilet."

There was silence from Jimin's end, causing Taehyung to look up. 

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"I was the one who threw it in the toilet. You were too much of a pussy to do it yourself!"

(Author's Note: True story...)

...

...

So...

I'm back...

After 8 months...

Uhh...

Hi

I start my O- levels soon.

I wrote this instead of studying.

Story of my life.

Actually not really cause I'm bad at updating... but I procrastinate by doing other things.

Also...

KGAJFJADJXBNITFVK This book is almost at 100k!!!!

In the last chapter I thanked you guys for 50k JFSJSKYFB!!!!

Which reminds me...

Sorry for not updating again...

hehe

he

he

he...

(I ramble a lot btw)

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.1K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut
40.6K 2.4K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
285K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
53.9K 2.4K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...