Revival from the Betrayal {Co...

By PokemonIsLife319

After being betrayed by his friends and his rivals, he left to Mount Silver to train and to prove that the tr... More

Chapter 1: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: Ultimate Comeback
Chapter 4: A Humiliating Battle
Chapter 5: The Tournament Begins!
Chapter 6: The Clash between the two Serpents
Chapter 7: Tournament Day 2
Chapter 8: An Unexpected Match
Author Note
Chapter 9: The Reveal
Chapter 10: Continuation
Chapter 11: Reconciliation
Chapter 13: An unexpected evolution
Chapter 14: Championship Round and The Reveal
Chapter 15: Battle of the Legends
Chapter 16, Part 1: First Step
Chapter 16, Part 2: First Step
2nd Author note
Chapter 17: Clash of the Masters
Chapter 18: Steel vs. Legends
Chapter 19: Tremendous Power
3rd Author note: 18k views many more good news!!!
Chapter 20: Reaching for new heights
Chapter 21: Expected New Form
4th Author Note: New profile pic and name
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: When Love Strikes
Chapter 24, Part 1: Confession
Chapter 24, Part 2: Love, Pokémon Style!
Chapter 24, Part 3: The Battle Intensifies
Chapter 25, Part 1: The Last Battle
Chapter 25, Part 2: The Devil within
Chapter 25, Part 3: Deathmatch of the Titans
Chapter 25, Part 4: Legends vs. Beasts
Chapter 25, Part 5: Awakening of the Deities
Chapter 26: Dreams Do Come True
Chapter 27: Reappearance
Chapter 27, Part 2: Battle
Chapter 28: Epilogue - The Wedding
Extra: Moral lesson that the Author learned from the book

Chapter 12: Semi finals

18K 234 186
By PokemonIsLife319

Two weeks during the tournament,

Ash is now in the top 4 with Paul, Harrison, and Tobias. The traitors lose in the tournament well except for Paul because he is the strongest trainer in their group. Now on the match with Ash vs Harrison.

Referee - "The between Red from Mount Silver and Harrison from Littleroot Town will bow begin! Each trainer will use 7 pokémon. Moves such as Baton Pass, etc. are applicable. There will be a 5-minute break if one of the trainers loses 3 pokémon first. Trainers, send out your pokémon!"

Harrison - "Keckleon, your up!" he called.

Upon throwing the pokéball, Keckleon appeared in the battlefield, ready to battle.

Red - "Hmm.. Keckleon. Hydreigon, go!"

After throwing the pokéball, a three-headed, draconic pokémon with six thin, black wings that each end in two points on its back appeared in the battlefield and let out a menacing, intimidating roar.

Referee - "Battle begin!"

Red - "Use Dragon Breath!"

Hydreigon fires a transparent beam of energy with white rings around it from its mouth at the opponent.

Harrison - "Dodge it!"

Keckleon jump out of the way, dodging the Dragon Breath successfully and hide on the grass since it is a grass field.

Harrison - "Now, turn invisible."

Keckleon blend himself on the grass.

Red - "Nice strategy you got there, Harrison but next time you won't get away."

Harrison - "Bring it on!"

Red - "Hydreigon use Calm Mind!"

Harrison - "What?!"

Hydreigon closes his eyes and began removing some useless memories that he had and his accuracy, precision, timing and special attack increases.

Red - "Now use Dragon Rush!"

Hydreigon releases a blue, dragon-shaped energy that covers its body. It then slams into the opponent with full force. Due to its Calm Mind, he successfully strike Keckleon with full force even if he didn't find him. Due to such tremendous power. Keckleon revealed himself with swirl from its eyes.

Referee - "Keckleon is unable to battle. Hydreigon wins!"

Harrison returned his Keckleon and said while holding his pokéball,

Harrison - "You did great job there. Take a nice long rest."

He then get another pokéball and yelled,

Harrison - "Go Sneasel!"

Then a bipedal pokémon that resembles both cats and weasels. It is primarily bluish black with three bright red feathers for its tail and a single one on its left ear appeared in the battlefield and ready to battle.

Referee - "Round 2 begin!"

Harrison - "Start things off with your Quick Attack, Sneasel!"

Sneasel glowed white and dashes to Hydreigon with immense speed and when Sneasel made contact on Hydreigon, it didn't do anything.

Red - "You need to train more to beat my Hydreigon. Now, use Dragon Pulse!"

Hydreigon opens its middle head mouth and a turquoise energy ball appears in front of it. It then fires the ball at the opponent.

Harrison - "Dodge it!"

Sneasel jump on the right but part of the attack damages him dealing minimal damage and falls on the ground. (Sneasel's hp 98%)

Harrison - "Use Shadow Ball!"

Then two small black orbs appear at the tips of Sneasel's claws. Then, Sneasel brings them together forming one black orb and fires it at the opponent. The attack made an impact to Hydreigon but after the dust and smoke disappeared, Hydreigon is standing, unaffected by the attack, then Harrison notice something ask him to Red.

Harrison - "How come your Hydreigon doesn't affect by any of my attacks?" he asked then Red said,

Red - "Through our training, He managed to withstand any attacks. Now finish this with Outrage!"

Hydreigon's body is outlined in a red aura. It then goes on a rampage, attacking everything on sight. He then saw Sneasel and dashes to him with godspeed because of the Outrage. He then attacks Sneasel with headbutt five times. Red saw Sneasel that he can't take it anymore and he said to Hydreigon,

Red - "Alright, Hydreigon you can stop now and calm down."

Hydreigon hears his order from his master and stops attacking Sneasel and calmed himself down and he didn't get the status, confused because he is immune to it. Sneasel is laying down on the ground with several bruises around his body and swirls from his eyes.

Referee - "Sneasel is unable to battle! Hydreigon wins."

Harrison returned his Sneasel, thank him and get another pokéball and the pokémon came out of the pokéball is Houndoom.

Red - "Hydreigon, return"

Hydreigon then returned to his pokéball. (Before the semifinals begun, Red get some pokéball from his backpack and it was 8 and he chooses 8 pokèmon that wanted to stay in the pokéball for a while. Hydreigon is the one who wanted and the other 7 will be named later.)

Red - "I choose you Greninja!"

Then, a large, bipedal, frog-like Pokèmon. Its body and legs are dark blue, with single large white bubbles on its legs and arms and white spots over its eyes. On the sides of each of its upper thighs is a light blue, four-pointed star, which resembles a shuriken. Its back feet have two toes, while its front feet have three toes appeared in the battlefield after throwing the pokèball and prepared himself to battle.

Referee - "Round 3 begin!"

Harrison - "Use Flamethrower!"

Red - "Intercept it with Water Shuriken!"

Then both attacks clashed with each other making the arena covered with steam. After a few seconds, the steam disappeared and the two pokèmon are staring with each other intensely.

Harrison - "Use Quick Attack!"

Red - "We will use Quick Attack too!"

Both of them glowed white and dashes to each other resulting into another clash but this time Houndoom receives damage. (Houndoom's hp 99%)

Harrison - "Use Leer!"

Red - "Don't look straight from his eyes Greninja!"

Houndoom glares at the opponent menacingly and its eyes glow red. While Greninja look away signifying that Leer didn't have any effect.

'Bad move' Harrison thought. "Use Quick Attack again!"

Houndoom the glowed white and dashes to Greninja.

Red - "Use Water Shuriken!"

Greninja launched multiple shurikens which Houndoom dodged them all easily and made an imapct to Greninja dealing decent damage. (Greninja's hp 98%)

Red was surprised and said to him.

Red - "Wow, looks like your the only trainer here in the tournament dealed any damage to my pokémon. I'm impressed."

Harrison smiled and said,

Harrison - "Thanks, Now let's continue our battle."

Red - "Got it, Use Extreme Speed followed by Night Slash!"

Greninja then uses Extreme Speed in which Houndoom tried to follow Greninja by using his sight but he can't. Greninja notice that Houndoom was now confused and uses Night Slash to him dealing minimal damage again because of the type. (Houndoom's hp 97%)

Referee - "Amazing folks, this battle is really getting intense! Who will become victorious after this fight?"

Red - "Use Water Shuriken!"

Harrison - "Use Hyper Beam!"

Greninja then launches multiple shurikens to Houndoom, in which he was charging up. He was receiving damage but he endured it and when he is finished, he then launched Hyper Beam and it hit Greninja head on. (Houndoom's hp 89%) (Greninja's hp 94%)

After 30 minutes of intense battle, Both them have wounds and bruises all over their body and panting heavily. Houndoom uses Rage during the match earlier so his attack and special attack increases. Their hp are: Houndoom - 24% Greninja - 25%.

Harrison - "Use full power Hyper Beam!"

Houndoom then started to charge up his attack.

Red - "Use Water Pulse full power also!"

Greninja then did the kamehameha stance and soon a ball of water starting to form. After a minute of charging, their attacks are now ready to launch.

Red/Harrison - "Now!!"

Then they both launch their full powered attacks and it clashed while the ground is shaking. When Hyper Beam and Water Pulse met, a massive explosion began in the arena. Harrison needs to cover his eyes and withstand the explosion while Red is just standing there because he is used on that kind scenarios. After the explosion, The pokémon were still standing.

POKÉSPEECH

Greninja - "That was a great battle, Houndoom. But be warned that next time, I will unleash my true power."

Houndoom - "Yeah. I will wait for that."

Greninja - "I hope we can battle again sometime."

Houndoom - "Definitely."

END OF POKÉSPEECH

Then they both fall on the ground with bruises all over their body and swirls from its eyes.

Referee - "Greninja and Houndoom is unable to battle. It's a draw. Harrison is the first one who lost 3 pokèmon so there will be a 5-minute break."

Red and Harrison proceed to their benches thinking a strategy. After 5 minutes, they proceed again to the battlefield where it is now a rock field.

'I'm going to end this quickly. Sorry Arceus, But I am going to use you to battle.' Red thought.

Referee - "The continuation of the battle between Red and Harrison will now begin."

Harrison - "Go Hypno!"

After throwing the pokéball, a bipedal, humanoid pokémon that has yellow skin. It has two triangular, ears on the top of its head and two sleepy looking eyes with a large nose underneath. On its neck, it has a ruff of white fur, which is longer on the female. Hypno has five fingers on each hand and holds a pendulum in its left. The pendulum is used for hypnotism, and Hypno is never seen without it. There are three toes on each of its feet, which have a pink pad on the undersides.

Red - "Im going to use my Ace pokèmon so you better watch out because I'm going to end this quickly."

Harrison - "Bring it on!"

Red then hold a Master Ball and said

Red - "This pokéball will contain the most powerful pokémon in the whole pokémon universe. I therefore summon, Arceus, The Alpha Pokémon!" (Sorry for the crappy introduction though.)

Then he throws the Master Ball in the air and the pokèball opened and it reveals Arceus, The Alpha Pokèmon. The crowd was utterly shocked and the champions also including Charles Goodshow.

Harrison stared in disbelief and awe to Arceus with mouth opened.

Arceus then looked at Red and said,

Arceus - "Why did you call me?"

Red - "Well, maybe because you wanted to warm up yourself and to finish my match. If you want, I will recall you and choose another pokèmon."

Arceus - "No, I would love to stretch for a little bit."

Red - "Then it's decided, Now use Light Of Justice!"

Arceus then roared loudly and soon a bright light strike him harmlessly and soon Arceus began to change form every part of his body and he became Mega Arceus Z. Also, some electricity began crackling around his divine body. Just like Goku Super Saiyan 2 and beyond. (If you want to see its picture, stats, attacks and abilities, go ahead and check my other book entitled "Life as a Trainer {A pokèmon college fanfiction}")

Then again all the people inside the stadium was shocked and amazed because of how cool is Mega Arceus Z is.

Red - "So, What attacks do you want to use?"

Mega Arceus Z - "Hmmm.... How about Alpha Divinity and then I will use Armageddon."

Red - "Sounds interesting. Alright, let's do it. Use Alpha Divinity!"

Arceus roared and his body glow yellowish-white and soon the attacks that he will use later are Rapture, Armageddon, Heavenly Strike and Cosmic Wave.

Red - "Now use Armageddon!"

Arceus then roar to summon a barrier that is indestructible to prevent the destruction of the stadium. He roared again to summon 4 very large meteors but he will glow orange and brown due to its type. Its damage is also godly. There will be very large explosion while the meteors is striking down. The opponent will have a status effect called burn which will take 5% damage each turn for 5 turns. Hypno receive one of meteors and fainted after being hit. Arceus then stopped roaring and soon the incoming meteors disappeared also the barrier that he made.

Harrison then returned his Hypno and said to Red,

Harrison - "I have now discovered on how powerful is Arceus especially that kind of evolution and the attack that he made earlier. With that, I forfeit the match because there is no hope for me to win this battle even if I use all of my pokémon."

Arceus then returned to normal and Red recalled him to his Master Ball.

Red - "I understand."

Referee - "With Harrison forfeiting the match, Red wins!"

Harrison - "I hope we can battle sometime, Red but this time you will not use your Ace pokèmon."

Red - "You bet."

Then they shook their hands and left the battlefield. Red is now qualified to the finals and when he wins, he will now claim the title of being the Pokémon Master and Red was happy that he won again.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.8K 22
Ash Ketchum is a 7 year old kid back then, when a wild Usarang attacked him and Gary. He fought the pokemon and unlocked his aura abilities. And with...
27.9K 518 46
A young prodigious trainer sets out in the hopes of reaching the stars. One day, he has a fateful encounter with his soon to be lifelong partner. But...
4.7K 72 18
(This story has the combination of 3 types of Pokemon stories. 1. Ash betrayed, 2. Ash bullied, and 3. University. So let's head to the description)...
55.2K 603 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...