Your Touch

By sugaspoon

The reason for being afraid of people around me, of people touching me, even if it's only my hand, is the man... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 2ne1
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
!
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
☆promo☆
ART FOR THIS STORY

chapter 33

13.2K 584 410
By sugaspoon

"Yoonnn...gi?", she, well.. kinda asked.

"Yes?", I whispered in response.

She stretched her arms out, searching for me with closed eyes.

I chuckled at her, lying in her bed, half asleep searching for me like a cute lost teddy bear.

Fuck Yoongi you've totally lost it...

But she was really way too adorable at that moment.

As I took her hands in mine and she pulled me a little bit down to her I didn't expect the next thing she said.

"Can't you sleep here with me?", she whispered with her eyes still closed.

"I don't know I told your sis that I would go after bringing you to bed", I whispered back.

"And I am still confused because you were once afraid of me sitting next to you in our classroom", I continued, slightly furrowing my eyebrows.

"I am alright Yoongi, I trust you now, I know you in contrast to the first days. Besides that you are my boyfriend now", she chuckled cutely.

"Why do you sound so drunk, I can't remember we drank something?", I quietly chuckled, taking off my shoes and slipping under her blanket, hugging her tightly while resting my chin on top of her head.

She sighed quietly.

I felt her heartbeat against my chest because we were that close. The warmth and (Y/N) in my arms made everything perfect.

"Yooongi... I really really like...", the rest of the sentence became a silent mumbling before it got completely quiet. The only thing I could hear was her breathing.

I gave her a little kiss on the top of her head, slowly caressing her back.

What happened, I am becoming a Hoseok...

But at that moment I didn't care about my normal behaviour. I didn't care about how Hoseok would tease me about that. I just cared about my girlfriend peacefully sleeping in my arms.

With a slight smile on my face I finally fell asleep.

I didn't have a single dream that night, just a tight and long sleep.

As I woke up the morning after, I was alone and I was cold. I was cold even though I was wrapped up in a blanket.

Where the hell am I and why is my blanket full of pastel colours?

I looked around in the room, noticing familiar things before remembering how I got there.

But where was (Y/N)?

I took a glance at my phone to see that it was 9am.
As I was fully awake I decided to get up and well, look for her.

After opening the door, I noticed the scent of something sweet flying in the air. I walked over to where I remembered (Y/N)'s kitchen to be and found her there together with Jess.

"Uhm good morning", I greeted them with my still raspy morning voice, which I just noticed.

I immediately saw the two heads turning around to my direction.

"G-good morning", (Y/N) responded quickly.

For a moment I was completely stunned about how good she looks even early in the morning.

"We are making pancakes, you can eat with us if you want to", she said, giving me a smile before turning around again to continue flipping the pancakes.

"Yes, gladly", I answered with a slight smile on my face.

She looked so cute with her blue apron, slightly blushing as Jess was looking from me to her repeatedly,

I wanted to kiss (Y/N) so bad at that moment, I had to hold myself back from hugging her from behind while she made the pancakes, but still Jess was in the same room, helping (Y/N).

I was going really soft but I slowly allowed myself to do so because with her it was irrelevant. I just enjoyed it.

"Should I help with something?", I asked, feeling useless while just standing in the entrance, not doing anything.

"No it's alr-"

"You could take out the plates for us and stuff like that I'll show you", Jess cut her off, giving me a little smile.

"Alright, I already know where your plates are you'll just show me the rest", I responded, clapping my hands once, slightly cringing after.

I started putting everything on the table as Jess said she had to get something from her room, leaving the kitchen.

I saw that as a chance to sneak up behind (Y/N) and pull her into a simple hug, making her flinch.

From behind I quickly leaned over her shoulder giving her a small peck on her cheek.

"Yoongi stop", she blushed.

"Whyyy", I rested my chin on her shoulder, still backhugging her.

"Because I don't want Jess to know that I have a boyfriend yet", she whispered.

"I'll let you go if you give me one kiss", I smirked.

She sighed quietly, turning around quickly, so that she was leaning against the kitchen counter and gave me a quick peck on my lips before giggling silently.

"One more", I pouted jokingly.

She leaned towards me giving me another kiss while having the cutest smile on earth.

"That's enough", she whispered, slightly amusing me.

Quickly I placed a last kiss on her lips, before continuing to lay the table.

"You idiot", she quietly hissed, trying to hold back a smile, making me smirk at her.

She turned around again and continued making the last pancakes.

•••••
You're such wife material istg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.5K 87
Eomma Jin and appa Namjoon family Random short stories of domestic family BTS Mostly teen Yoongi centric until now Angst and fluff Around okt-nov 201...
2.8K 176 21
In which a single father (Yoongi) goes through hell just to get his life back on track - and a heartthrob student (Jungkook) thinks he can just waltz...
2.6K 259 29
Calling him my husband at that point was the safest option I could think of... for saving my child and him... ----- ¡Mention of assault! Started: Dec...
1.7M 40.6K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...