Sex Therapy

By JoyceWords_23

In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right... More

Teenage Fever
Face Down
Mask Off
When In Paris
You Got Me Fucked Up
Paint Me In the Candlelight
Pool Nights
I Know You Cheated On Me
Divorce Time
Say GoodBye
Damn Ben!
So you love Esme?
Someone is going to Die
Will You Marry Me Again?
Corey & Nana
Special Announcement

I'm Pregnant

15.9K 259 265
By JoyceWords_23

Colors dripped down the misty white walls, reds bled into green making sinful yellows. Even the steam had a purplish hue as the light illuminated the darkness.

Kaya scrubbed until black and neon color suds foamed on her glabrous toffee skin. She tilted her head slowly up to the shower head, letting the lukewarm water pelt down her dough like body.

She kept scrubbing as if to wash away her transgressions.

But nothing would ever be the same again. Her curly hair stuck to her wet face as big rainbow tinted droplets trickled down her back traveling in little streams only to swivel down the drain in a vibrant array of subtleness.

"Baby, you've been in the shower for a long time? Are you okay?" Keith called out.

Kaya quickly rinsed between her thighs, "yes!" she said strangely. Her voice was strained with conflicting emotions, somewhere between truth and adultery.

The worst part was she didn't feel guilty, and she would do it again. She had convinced herself that her behavior with Ben was just for the sake of art.

Her heart wasn't misled, she loved her husband and that was all that needed to be said, "it was just art" she told herself.

She let the cool crisp air from the open window slither in and air dry her body. Tiny little dots bloomed on Kaya's hickory brown skin as she shivered with the changing temperatures. Her chalked damp skin blushed dark scarlet pores as she stepped out of the steaming shower.

Keith slipped into the bathroom quietly, "You okay baby?" he asked again. His eyes cradled concern like a newborn baby.

Kaya shyly wrapped a towel around her body, "Yes, I'm just tired" she said forcing a yawn.

Keith pulled her into his body gently as he embraced her from behind, "Well I didn't get a chance to tell you how proud I am of you" he murmured softly kissing her ear.

Kaya looked up at him, "for what?" she asked.

Keith smiled, capturing the dazzling essence of a warm September day in his happy iris's, "I know it's been hard lately but I see all of your efforts. I appreciate you telling your instructor that you couldn't be apart of the nude modeling. I appreciate you going to therapy and I even appreciate your crazy gimmicks. Please don't ever think I don't love you" his voice cracked with raw emotions.

Kaya's heart twisted painfully like a contortionist, she was suffocating in all her lies, "Keith I decided to do body painting now" she blurted out.

Keith stood back startled by her outburst, "Does it involve clothes?" he asked.

Kaya fidgetted nervously, wondering how much of the truth one should tell for it not to be a lie, "yes, I have this special painters outfit, to protect my clothes. I just wanted to be honest with you..." she stuttered.

Keith nodded taking a moment for it to sink in, "I mean if that's the compromise I'm okay with that" he said hesitantly then shrugged, "I mean,...so what does body painting involve? He asked curiously.

Kaya sighed, "It's a unique way of expressing one's self, without paint brushes. For example, I would paint with a part of my body like my fingers or toes" she said putting it mildly.

Keith shrugged laughing, as he playfully shook her shoulders, "why do you look so frightened baby?" he asked. "Listen that sounds great! It's not that I don't want you to do things, I'm just looking out for you.

The world isn't always safe and people aren't always who they seem to be. I want to be able to look after you, and putting yourself in inappropriate situations is not only disrespectful to the marriage but it makes it hard for me to protect you against lustful eyes" he explained.

Kaya giggled as Keith playfully smacked her ass. He paused for a minute looking deeply into her eyes, to have a serious moment, "I don't want you to ever be afraid of me, okay?" he said stroking her face lovingly, "I don't ever want to be someone you can't talk to, if finger painting or body painting makes you happy then it's okay as long as it doesn't cross any lines" he said softly.

Kaya pressed her lips against his, breathing softly, "okay" she mumbled.

Keith helped her brush her hair, pinching the sides of her waist in a teasing way, "don't do anything you wouldn't want me to do with Esme" he winked.

Kaya rolled her eyes, "What has you in such a good mood by the way?" she asked suspiciously.

Keith did a little dance, Milly rocking as he spoke, "Now that you mentioned it babycakes, I have a surprise for us!" he said gleefully.

Kaya gulped she hated surprises, but she could tell Keith was really exciting about his news. When he was in this type of mood nothing could bring him down.

Keith used his wife's thighs as a drum, smacking them in a rapid pattern, "drrruuuumrolll!!" he called out, "We are going on a vacation!" he burst, sharing his good news as he extended his hands in a wide and open fashion.

Kaya stayed silent there were a million fears that she had about vacationing. She could barely leave the house some days so this news did not excite her.

Keith continued, he moved around a lot when he was happy, snapping his fingers in an upbeat way, "We will be taking a four-day San-Diego Cruise. It leaves next week Friday" he said getting to the point.

Kaya shook her head, "I don't know" she trembled, "I've seen the Titanic..." she stated nervously.

Keith took her hand, "It's actually a work sponsored cruise, so all of my employees are going but we have the best and biggest private suite. Please baby?" he begged getting on one knee.

Kaya rubbed her eyes stressed and extremely anxious, "You know how terrified I get around new surroundings" she groaned as his eyes began to water with disappointment.

"I'll invite Corey and Nana" he said desperately, "that will help to be surrounded by familiar people. Please Please Please?" he begged.

Kaya thought for a moment, perhaps this was God's grace, maybe if she suffered on this cruise her husband would forgive her for what she had done earlier.

"Okay fine but you get to carry my oxygen mask!" she said giving in.

Keith almost squealed pumping his fist in the air, as he grabbed her and spun her around, "I'm the luckiest husband in the world!" he grinned overjoyed.

Kaya patted him gently, "put me down honey," she said sweetly.

Keith placed her on the ground blushing, "sorry I forgot, you're afraid of having your head chopped off by a ceiling fan when spun around in the air like that" he whispered.

Keith whistled with a new pep in his steps, "I love you baby!" he screamed until his voice echoed deeply throughout the house.

"I love my fucking wife!!!" he proclaimed sticking his head out the bathroom window and yelling at the top of his lungs until his neighbors screamed, "shut the fuck up!" and "good for you!"

Kaya broke into a tiny smile, covering her mouth, it was good to see him so vibrant, happy and alive. There were few moments in their busy stressful life where they got to be silly, carefree and bubbly. Now, it truly made her heart leap for joy to see her husband over the moon.

Keith spun her around dipping her into a kiss, smooshing her face with his big lips, "you have paint behind you ear silly" he told her reaching to wipe it off.

Kaya's hand quickly covered her ear as if she was swatting a fly, "Go to bed baby, I'll be right behind you" she said pushing him out the bathroom, so she could have some privacy.

Keith was too happy to notice her weird behavior, he yawned happily agreeing.

Kaya's hands quickly enclosed around the bathroom door lock as she ran the water and made a call.

"Hey" she whispered.

A sleepy groggy voice slowly answered back, "Is it you Queen B?" Corey asked half asleep.

"No it's Kaya, and I have to tell you what happened tonight," she said urgently.

The other side was silent, only light snoring could be heard from the other line.

"I did something with Ben!" she screamed.

"What?.. wait...whose Ben? Like Ben in yo prayers? Or do you mean Big Ben the Clock?" Corey asked, now he was wide awake.

Kaya rolled her eyes, "No like Ben Blake, my art instructor at the community painting class" she said impatiently.

Corey gasped, "What the hell?... What type of woman messes around with Ben and Blake? Are they some country bumpkin brothers?!" Do you like butter and gravy orgies? he asked alarmed.

"No that's his name and it's only one person," Kaya said clearing up the confusion, "We were body painting and the next moment we are dry humping. Well.... more like paint humping. His hands were all over my body. I even orgasmed" she explained keeping her voice low.

Corey was so speechless he almost dropped the phone, "Is this really arts & crack Kaya? One moment you're as scared as a turtle and now you're a hoe for the arts?" He asked in disbelief.

Corey paused, "and who is breathing that hard on the phone line?" he snapped annoyed.

Kaya stopped for a moment, it was true someone was breathing heavily on the line and it wasn't her or Corey. Her heart skidded with fear, perhaps it was Keith listening in on her phone conversation.

"Ho, ho ho" a dry raspy voice crackled on the phone making strange noises.

"Nana get off the phone!" Corey screamed with laughter.

"What did she say?" Kaya asked in complete shock.

"Ho ho ho!" Nana hiccuped.

"She just called you by your government name" Corey chided in, "stop it you billy goat prune that's your granddaughter" he reminded Nana.

"Get off the phone and go to sleep, and take your damn medication!" Kaya snapped.

Nana yelled back at Kaya, she was railed up tonight and having a fit, "I'm not tired! Someone needs to turn on my TV so I can watch Jerry Springer" she demanded.

Corey chuckled, "Nana you know watching tv is bad for your eyes! If you want some real drama just talk to your daughter... Now please be an old dear and hang up" he stated kindly.

"Okay I'll have my ear to the door." Nana promised.

The line clicked off and Corey spoke to Kaya again, "Honestly though... if that's what happened K, then you are on some fucked up shit! You're a married woman, and here I am defending you against Esme and you out here dirty dancing with Jake from State Farm " he smacked his lip disapprovingly.

"His name is Ben and I didn't ask for this!" Kaya said defensively.

"Oh, so it the paints fault ?" Corey said dryly, "You're my friend so I'm going to give it to you real. You might have lost the best man you ever had due to a stupid decision and if you thought I was going to support this than you are dead wrong" he said frankly.

Stinging tears trickled down Kaya's eyes. First, her delusional grandmother and now her best friend was lecturing her, "I expected support, just like I support your reasons for being gay. Let's not forget daddy made you, every time he beat you and made you his little sex bitch" she said taking cheap and hurtful shots.

Corey's loud shrills could be heard from far away, "Kaya I don't even know who you are anymore?! You really going to take a low blow at me like that?! What you want is someone to lie to you, and make you feel better about being a lying, cheating spouse...

"I respected all of your fears because I knew there was a respectful woman with a lot of courage underneath it all...But maybe the only art Ben see's is a woman who acts like trash and can be easily taken advantage of" he said coldly.

He had stopped screaming his voice was sad and broken, "don't call me until you're ready to act like a friend and not a manipulator. I have parents for that remember?" he said hanging up.

Kaya screamed stifling her wails by stuffing the towel into her mouth. Tears were raining down her face as she shook angrily. She was sick and tired of everyone telling her who to be when no felt her pain or brokenness. Rage trickled through her veins like oxycontin fueling her on a level that left her unhinged.

Her hands stopped trembling as she slowly faced the mirror greeting her reflection with a sickening smile. The tears stopped mid descended as her face became eerie and calm.

Kaya's eyes blackened with a darkness that was both alluring and dangerous. She was unhinged and no one could stop her. She was playing with the devil, lost in his paradise and drinking his ambrosia. No one or nothing would get her way.

She walked stiffly into the bedroom the lights were off but her eyes glowed with an electrifying coldness.

Keith had already fallen asleep, his body caved softly into his self as he gently snored.

"Fuck everybody!" she told herself.

Tomorrow she would go see Ben because painting with him was her sweet poison and anyone who tried to get in her way was just a cruel causality.

Gentle waves crested and then folded lapping softly in the currents and movements of the endless ocean, but below the cyan, beauty was trenches of darkness, cold and lifeless, like falling into the voids of gravity.

Waves turned into angry crashing storms relentless and vengeful, like the whirling winds and drowning seas.

Passions turn into angry delights that burn out with violent ends. To capture the eye of the storm one must become the artist who finds themselves forsaken in it.

Morning came like the churn of a nightmare, Kaya got up slowly. Her body was exhausted from her racing heart but soon it would all be over. She staggered out of bed and into the kitchen.

Keith was already dressed, "I have to go to work early today but I'll see you later love," he said kissing her forehead and grabbing his coffee.

Angry little torpedo's still laid burrowed in Kaya's heart as she swung open the fridge door and slammed her mug on the kitchen counter.

Keith's looked uneasy, "is something upsetting you?" he said treading lightly.

Kaya snapped, "no!" she yelled, "you're going to be late for work" she grumbled.

Keith put his hands up maneuvering carefully around his hot-tempered wife, "okay baby, talk to Corey today that always makes you feel better" he suggested.

Kaya cringed almost breaking into tears at the mention of his name, "hmmm" was all she responded.

Keith gave her a quick peck, "We will see the therapist one more time before we go on our trip" he promised.

Keith sat in big office chair playing with the adjustments, his thoughts were distracted by his wife's concerning behavior. She had seemed so tense and angry earlier this moment but for what reason, he didn't know.

"Come here Esme," he said calling his assistant into the office, "close the door" he instructed.

Esme strutted into his office. Today she was wearing a formal pants suit and had her hair in a neat french braid. Her mint green eyes glared up at him expectantly.

Keith cracked his knuckles, "let's say hypothetically I was a female, who all of sudden became moody. I went from happy to angry, to sad within the time span of day and night" he asked.

Esme raised a perfect eyebrow, "hypothetically?" she repeated, "what else is off?" she questioned.

Keith thought, "Well I also have been spending a lot of time in the bathroom" he added.

Esme looked up thinking, "any nausea, weight gain, or cravings?" she asked..

Keith's eyes lit up, "she has been complaining of nausea but that could be due to her anxiety" he mumbled.

Esme put her hands on her hip, "I thought this was hypothetical? And your wife may be pregnant" she concluded.

Keith almost fell out of his chair, "what no?!" he said.

Esme nodded, "I'm almost sure, mood swings, nausea, weight gain! You are about to be a father" she informed grabbing her paperwork.

Keith thought back, they hadn't had sex so it wasn't a likely possibility. However, there was this one time a few weeks back where he had managed to put his tip in before she freaked out.

His heart skidded hopefully, he always wanted a family really badly and just maybe this was their lucky moment.

Esme cleared her throat, "offer her a drink tonight, that's a sure way to know. If she says no it's because she's pregnant" she suggested.

Keith rubbed his chin, "but if we were having a baby why wouldn't she tell me?" he asked out loud.

"She might not even know herself. Has she been on edge lately, like extra scarred? It might be because she's not sure how you will take the news or she could be scared herself to be a mother" Esme said throwing out theories.

Keith held his chest, this was all wonderful news to his ears. His mind filled up with the images of him and his future son playing ball or holding his daughter in his arms. He almost cried, but he made up his mind that tonight he would find out.

"I'm not your go-to girl!" Esme said pulling him away from his happy dreams, "you don't get to call me when you feel like it and then dismiss me the next second telling me I'm stepping out of line, either I'm your friend or not" she said giving him attitude.

Keith shook his head, "I apologize you are right" he smiled extended his hand to shake, "I want to be your friend Esme, but let's talk boundaries since I'm a married man..." he spoke sternly.

Kaya walked quietly into art class, dropping her bag into an open cubby. Everything felt unreal as she found her seat, and her peers collected their supplies.

There was no evidence of the splattered mess they had made last night, except for the handprints on the wall behind a cluster of canvases. Everything was sparkling clean and normal.

Kaya sighed trying to catch Ben's eyes but he seemed to be purposely avoiding her as he spoke to the class, "today we will be painting landscapes..." his smooth deep voice carried on.

Class ticked on surprisingly fast as Kaya painted a simple sailboat on the ocean. She enjoyed the peacefulness of it all, it didn't soothe her aching heart though. At this moment she dearly missed Corey but she wasn't ready to accept his truth.

A gentle tap on the shoulder made her eyes slowly draw up, "Can I see you after class?" Ben asked.

Her heart thudded quickly and butterflies waltzed in her stomach, "I have to go home, it's almost time for dinner" she stuttered, "but how about later tonight?" she suggested.

Ben nodded yes before leaving her side to dismiss the class.

Kaya hurried, grabbing her bag and leaving. She made it home before her husband and to her horror realized that she had picked up the wrong bag.

She rummaged through it trying to look for information on the owner, but whoever bag it was had some personal products in it that made Kaya blush.
"Damn this person is about to be a proud mom" she muttered shoving a positive pregnancy test back into the bag.

She threw the bag down in the corner of the bathroom floor deciding that she would give it to Ben later tonight and hopefully her bag would still be safe at the community center.

Keith came home, almost tripping with excitement as he ran to his wife and hugged her, "you want to drink?! Let's drink" he urged grabbing a class.

Kaya shook her head no, "I have a headache baby, I don't want any" she told him.

Keith rubbed her back, "are you nauseated?" he asked.

Kaya made a face, "a little" she shrugged. Kaya was always a little nauseous whenever she had a migraine.

Keith grinned, "I'm going to take care of you but let me just use the bathroom" he told her.

Keith walked into the bathroom his foot accidentally knocked over what he assumed was Kaya's bag spilling out its contents. He absentmindedly picked up the bag and the pregnancy test fell out before his feet.

Keith almost shouted for joy as he saw the test on the floor. Keith's heart raced as he picked it up slowly reading the results.

"I'm a dad" he sobbed lifting his hands up to praise God. All of his prayers had been answered, it all made sense to him now, the refusal to drink, the mood swings, and even her nausea. He was a proud parent and his heart was bursting with joy.

"Come eat love!" Kaya called to him.

Keith quickly shoved the test back in what he thought was Kaya's purse, he decided to wait until she told him.

He wanted her to feel comfortable and happy enough to share the information.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kaya asked confused as her husband stood over her grinning.

"I just love you a lot and I'm not going anywhere baby," he told her planting kisses all over her body.

Kaya shrugged not understanding his burst of emotions, "Well I'm going to Corey's later tonight" she lied.

Keith rubbed her belly kissing her neck, "be safe okay, I wouldn't want anything to happen to my baby" he cooed.

Kaya rolled her eyes swatting his hand away, "stop being silly I will be fine now eat" she told him.

Authors Note: I feel bad for Keith don't you? Do you still think their marriage is worth saving? Also is it just me or is Nana really on point...

Anyways, comment & Vote please <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 1.9K 21
I never would have expected for me to get knocked up, especially by someone I barely know. It was supposed to be a one night stand at first, well som...
13.2K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
199K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
174K 6.8K 35
I had never paid much attention to celebrity gossip or what was going on in Hollywood because that was so far from the lifestyle I lived as a poor co...