Pennywise x Reader

By NeerooreeN

Living in the town of Derry hasn't always been easy. Constant bullying from popular kids who don't know how t... More

An Interesting Meeting
Confrontation
A Curse or a Blessing?
Preperation

Greetings

9.2K 217 600
By NeerooreeN

A few things you may need to know:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

Italics = Narration

Underlined = Pennywise is Talking

~Neero
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dear... Journal
This is (Y/N). I just started this so let me explain myself from the beginning. Hi... My name is (Y/N). I go to (School name) high school and well... It's as boring as every other school. I'm 17 and I live in Derry. My life isn't that fun or interesting so I guess we can skip most of my backstory. I'm not very good at making friends and most would stay away from me. Not because i'm mean or rude like most of the popular girls, but it was because I seemed to stick out as.. different.

You see I never liked things that most people like. While girls would wear bright pink and purple, I would stick to a gothic black or white. I was always picked last for any sport and I tend to stay in the back of the crowd. It was... Easier. I loved to play video games, which is why i'm a huge fan of horror. Once a spider was in our class and everyone shrieked while I just walked over and picked it up. They just looked at me in disgust.

I guess I don't really have much to fear... Maybe no fears at all, not even death. Well I have to go, Brittany is here to harass me again.

You stand in the hall, shuffling your things together to hide your journal as hell approaches.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)- you look as lonely as ever." said Brittany (Your bully)

You roll your eyes not even phased by her remarks.

"Ha! Now there's jealousy when I see it. I know your jealous of me and my amazement. Trust me, everyone is. Oh man it must suck to be you right? All alone and hated by everyone hmm?"..

Brittany makes a taunting smirk as you bite your tongue annoyed, trying to resist the urge to punch this girl in the face.

"Brittany, it doesn't take a blind man to see how ugly you really are."

You turn to walk away just as she puts a hand on your shoulder, forcing you to turn.

"What was that? I don't think I heard you correctly..."

Brittany says with an eerie smirk.

"I think you heard me just fine."

She clenches her fists and grabs your shirt collar, raising her other fist getting ready to hit you full force.

You close your eyes and smile getting ready to brace for impact. She takes notice of this and let's go shoving you aside.

"Tsk, your not worth my time."

You laugh and walk away, going to the next class.

-----Time Skip-----
(After school)

"What another long day... To bad it will only get worse when i get home."

You trudge along the road taking your usual short cut home, down the road, by a hill, and pass the sewer drain. Feeling bored and not wanting to deal with your family, you stop in the mid flight of curiosity.

"All these times I've passed this place and I've never actually went inside."

You gain a faint smile as curiosity takes over you. You decide to take a peek inside the sewer drain, viewing from the side.

"Hello?"

You knew there was a very low chance of anyone being there, but why not have fun?

You take a few steps inside, eating away at the view. Longing for something to appear as you haven't felt a glimpse of fright in a long time.

Taking a few more steps you stop dead in your tracks. You couldn't make out much but it looked like there was a pair of glowing eyes staring at you from a far.

"Hello?"

You called again once more, clenching your fists getting prepared for if anything should happen.

Suddenly the shadowy figure steps forward.

"Hiya (Y/N)."

You stare blankly at the figure with a confused look on your face.

"Hello... Who are you and how did you know my name?"

"Oh, I'm Pennywise... The dancing clown!"

You look over at your watch, knowing you have to get home soon otherwise your dad will lock you out. Frowning you say;

"Well, it was nice to meet you... I have to go now."

"But- you just got here."

An angry expression appears on his face.

"As much as I would love to get away from my family and explore this sewer, I just can't."

"Well, before you go- would you like a balloon?"

He smiles menacingly.

You sigh as clearly he's not going to let this go... Besides, what can go wrong?

"Sure"

He looks at you with an utterly surprised look as a red balloon creeps up behind him.

"Here..."

He hands you the balloon which is surprisingly heavy, how was this thing able to even float?

You smile awkwardly as you make your way out of the entrance, taking the balloon with you.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~

You finally reach home and noticed the door was unlocked.

"This isn't going to be good."

You whispered softly to yourself as you open the door.

"Hello? Mom, dad I'm home!..."

*CRASH*

You heard the sound of glass being broken. Rushing into the living room you find your dad dead on the floor. Your mom was holding a knife in her hand when she suddenly looks over to you, an angry expression on her face.

"It's about time you get home... You see I've been waiting!- What is that?! A stupid balloon!"

She yanks the red balloon from your grip and takes a step back observing it. Almost tripping over your fathers corpse.

"Where did you get this- you know what? I wish I never even met you or your Father!"

You feel the sadness dwell up inside you but... It was more than sadness...grief? Sorrow? No... Anger. You watched as your mother takes her knife and smiles bleakly toward you.

"Your next" mom said.

*POP*

As soon as she popped the balloon, blood poured out everywhere hitting both, you and your mom. You staggered for a second, trying to regain you balance. As soon as you did you look up to see your mom leaning against the wall, breathing dramatically​, trying to catch her breath but to no avail.

Then it hit you, she was choking on blood.

You watch as slowly, life drains away from her body. Watching her every movement. She kept gasping for air, flailing her hands about, just trying to breath. You could have helped her but you knew you would have died when she regained health. A few moments later she was dead.

"Mom...Dad?..."

Suddenly all those memories of the abuse you have received from your family had shifted into you. A gloomy look had flooded over your face. You realised you were now standing in the middle of a bloodbath. Your parents are dead and you basically killed your mom, but you were never scared. You simply shrugged and said;

"Goodnight"

After staring for a few more seconds you decide it's time to go. So with that you walk upstairs and start packing your things.

"I have to get out of here. I don't know where ill go but it will be away from HERE."

You grab your dads biggest survival backpack, (He loved to hunt but he said he would shoot you if you got in the way) you then enter your room and grab a small pillow and your journal, stuffing it into the pack. You then head downstairs and grab all the canned food you could take, along with an X-Can Opener. You finish up with the necessities and take one last glance at your parents before heading out the door.

Halfway down the road you stop, wondering where you should go now. You had all the money your parents had and you got the rest from what little they had in the bank. Obviously you knew you couldn't just buy a house or the police would trace it back to your parents so you would need to find some sort of shelter for awhile. Then it hit you...

"I can go to the sewers! Nobody would think of checking for me down there so its perfect! Just one tiny problem... There's a creepy clown down there."

It's not that you were afraid of it because you could fight back easily right? Just another guy in a costume so it shouldn't be hard...

You start to make your way down to the sewers, carrying your pack along with you.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💔❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Your POV

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I finally arrived at the sewer entrance. I sigh from the long walk as I peek inside. Maybe the clown left? I walked down the long path until I reached a hole in the floor. There was a rope leading down. I couldn't see much, nothing but dim light. Curiosity takes over as I start to climb down the rope to see what lies ahead. A few times I could feel my heart stop as I almost slipped, I had these gloves on that I took from my dad and they helped in climbing.

As I got closer to the bottom a noise kept getting louder, it sounded like... Bones crunching?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You finally made your way to the bottom. What you saw after turning around left you in awe.

"Woah... Are these? All the missing children from before... There floating?, and this mountain of things, from toys to pianos its all here."

You walk around the area until you see an opening. A tent, it almost looked like a lost train car, was in the middle of the mountain. It read: "Pennywise the Dancing Clown"

Suddenly the door to it opens and you can hear carnival music coming from inside.

You know that this feels like your in a horror movie. It was weird though, you weren't scared or anything just... Curious. (Well I guess you did see your dad die and you killed your mom)

As you enter the music gets louder and louder until, suddenly it stops. Everything was quiet and the lights flashed off. One single light remained and it shone on one seat. Without hesitation you make your way over and sit down. The lights grow dark again.

This time the lights pointed back to a kid. You could see a little boy start to make his way to the stage, he stops in the middle.

"Please help me"

You listen as he cried out, begging for help but you never got out of you're seat.

A few moments later he fell to the floor, then something crawled out after it. It was a clown- Pennywise!

Your slightly confused as to what and why everything is happening but what you saw next left you shaking a little. The clown, pennywise- started to break the boys bones... Was he? Eating them?! All you could do was watch until you decided it was Time to leave, you figured you must be dreaming so you slowly got up, out of your chair, trying to contemplate what you had just seen. As you make your way over to the exit of the tent, the door disappears. This left you in confusion but was even worse when you turned around to find the clown right behind you, he was covered in blood and had a few remains of the boy left on him.

"Why hello again, (N/A)."

-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Ended that on a cliff hanger. The next chapter will be out tomorrow or later today. ^-^

I hope you guys like this story so far. I want to take it slow and not just jump in with things right away, that takes things away from the story.

If you did like it, please give feedback, It's always appreciated.

                           ~Neero

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
429K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...