It Wasn't Supposed To Be Love

By shinee_minhoholic09

Story about guy who has love phobia, who run miles when any girl proposes and a girl who hates him since the... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

171 7 11
By shinee_minhoholic09

So this chapter didn't supposed to end like this but it was going way too long so I had to divide it in two!!

I promise I'll post the other chapter soon!

Votes likes and Comments are most welcomed!

Have a happy time reading lovelies!! :*

***********************************

Minho POV

Library. I would just go and give half of my life to the person who invented library. No place, other than this, helps me to sleep peacefully.

I barely had any sleep last night and to make some more addition to the worst, my dad came early to check on me. I was so sleepy during the lectures that once the bell rang, I informed Yona and headed straight to library.

Since I was young I have this problem with sleep. Its not insomnia, I know, coz back then when I used to live with my dad, I used to sleep comfortably without any worries. But once I try to sleep alone, I just can't sleep.

And this the reason why I can't wake up early in the morning as I sleep late at night. Once again thanks to the library for helping me sleep.

I'm hiding in such a corner in here, that no one can find me. I came here soon the bell for the break had gone. I did prefer to sleep rather than going to cafeteria and making the air there awkward.

Kim Jonghyun. Seems like yesterday but its been 2 years already. 2 years, I haven't even spoken a word to him and suddenly all these conversations are making me so uncomfortable.

Thinking of it we both were so close friends. Teasing and making fun of each other.. we were another name for buddies. I used to take care of him so much whenever he felt low, always accompanied him while crying.. it would have been so good only if things didn't made it worse that night....... (A/N: He dozed off! kkkk)

***

I hurriedly checked the time in my watch.

Wow.

So I have been sleeping for straight 2 hours, which means I missed the lectures after break. Great.

I headed out of the library checking my phone. 10 missed calls. 5 from Key, 3 from Yona and 2 from Jinki. They must have called probably to ask where I am. Well School time had been over half an ago so I guess they might have left by now.

But no. As I reached the parking lot I spotted a familiar figure. Jinki was leaning in my car's front door. Hands folded, eyes closed, headphones to ears. Seeing him near my car, I guess he must have been waiting for me.

I went near and pulled out is headphones. He opened his eyes hurriedly.

"Hey Hyung!" I said smiling.

"Where have you been for so long? You know how much we tried calling you!" He said trying to sound mad.

No matter what happens this hyung can never be mad at people, at least he can't seem to have that angry expression, his innocent face never helps.

"In library! I can't keep my phone in general mode you see." I said.

"Well yeah!" He said in a low tone. I guess this is how long he could be mad at person. Less than a minute.

"What are doing here? Why didn't you leave?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you!" He said.

What's with everyone today?! Why does everyone wants to discuss things with me.

"I guess I know what you gotta talk about, but not today please! I'm tired!" I said and reached for car door hurriedly.

Jinki grabbed my wrist and made me face him.

"Just how long you think you can avoid this topic?" He said in a straight voice.

I hate to admit but what he said is certainly true. Just how long can I avoid this topic, avoid him?!

As I remained silent he continued.

"Its been two years, you haven't talked to him since that party. Jonghyun was not at mistake but still he apologized for everything. Why don't you forgive him? Cant you see how hurt he his!" He said in the most calmest and concerned tone.

"What about me then, can't you see how hurt I was? How miserable I was? How things ended for me?" I asked in a low tone not bursting out my anger.

"Its already in the past now! Forget and forgive?!" He said as if he was requesting.

I remained silent with a poker face and hoped for him to get that my answer was still a no. And luckily he got it.

"Okay fine! Atleast you can do one help for me, can't you?" He asked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Don't leave us when we all are together, specially when Jonghyun is around! You don't want to talk, its fine, but stay with us. I certainly know why you went to library today, sleeping was just an excuse but you actually didn't wanted to encounter him and which is why you went!" He said.

Wow. How could he even guess it correctly?! What he said is certainly true. Actually I'm a coward to have an conservation and that's why I went hiding somewhere.

Jinki can see through people!

Well what was he asking again? Stay with them, probably with Jonghyun. I pretty knew this from start, joining a same school as him and not encountering him sounded so unrealistic.

But I guess I can do this much. After all he was a good friend of mine. Well yeah.. I can do this for the sake of past friendship.

"Okay! I won't leave when we all are together!" I said looking down in a low voice.

"Thank you Minho!" He said in a happy tone with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Are you that happy? Just by hearing this?" I asked with a small smile.

"I would be actually more than happy if things get sorted between you two!" He said with anticipation evident in his tone.

I chose to remain silent. I don't know what should I say. I was certainly not going to forgive.

"Let's grab a coke! I'm thirsty! Mind to accompany me to the convenience store?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Sure let's go!" Her said wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

Lets hope for best.

***

Minseo POV

A pack of chocolates and I'll be done with the shopping.

Just this morning I noticed that there is no groceries at home and I can't afford to stay hungry for dinner. So I decided to buy them after school.

Thanks to Yona! She accompanied me to the convenience store near our school and helped me with the shopping.

"Done with shopping?" Yona asked.

I reached for a pack of chocolates and put them in the trolley.

"Yes babe, done with it!" I said.

"Okay let's pay for these and I'll drop you till the bus station." She said.

"Thank you so much love. I indeed need you to drop me today. It will be difficult to carry these alone." I said.

We both headed to the counter, near the entrance for billing. While waiting, we heard a familiar voice.

"Oh! What a surprise!"

I turned back to see the owner of the voice and spotted two boys, Jinki and Minho.

"Hey Jinki!" I waved at him smiling.

At the very moment Yona pushed me bit aside and went directly to Minho and started hitting him in his shoulder.

"Don't you know how to answer a call? Or was it too hard to atleast inform where were you?" She asked while hitting him continuously.

"Yaa yaa! Stop stop stop! I informed you before going!" Minho said as attempted her to stop.

"You told me you'll be back after break. Where did you go then? Do you know how much we tried calling you." She asked him not stopping what she was doing.

I really enjoyed that moment and Jinki too seemed enjoying it. He pulled a chair near by and sat there watching the show.

I was internally screaming while she was hitting him. Yeah Yona, give two hits from my side too, for ruining my supposedly talk with Jonghyun.

Suddenly, Minho held both her wrists in one hand and in one go turned her around, so that she was facing me now and her back resting against Minho's body.

"Okay Sorry! I actually fell asleep there!" He said holding her tight and rubbing the his shoulder with the free arm where Yona had hit him.

"Wow! Very good! Now don't expect me to share notes of the lectures." She said letting herself go out of his arms and stood beside me.

It was actually fun to watch, them arguing like kids. Well since yesterday, when I first met him, he has been showing so many different sides of his.

At first a cold attitude when I accidentally bumped into him, then showed a kind and concerned attitude at his place when I got a cut in my finger. Then this morning he was being all bossy which I'm still mad about and now being so childish and joking around.

Its becoming really tough to know the real him.

"So what if you don't share them with me? Kibum or Minseo will give them to me." Minho said.

I immediately looked at him when I heard him say my name.

Oh my god!!

He was smiling at me widely. It wasn't a cocky or a mean smile, but a genuine one! The one which would make any girl's heart skip a beat. Though I hate to admit it, he really looks so good when he smiles!

I was bought out of my thoughts when the cashier called me to make payment.

I proceeded to make payment while the other three were busy chatting. I passed the card to the cashier, well yeah I gotta use my parents money for a living.

I actually want to do a part time job but they won't let me do it. I gotta  convince them to agree on it soon.

While the cashier was once again busy with filling the groceries in  plastic bags, I bought so many things it would definitely take a minute or two, I returned my attention to the guys. That's when Yona received a call from her mom.

"Hey Mom! Whats the matter?" She asked in a happy tone.

Suddenly her expression changed. From a happy face to shocked one.

"OMG! I totally forgot! I'm sorry mom I'll be there right now!" She said before hanging up.

"What happened? Is it something serious?" Jinki asked before I could.

"I actually had to go with mom somewhere which I totally forgot about!" She said keeping her phone inside the pocket.

"Here you go mam!" The cashier called once again, placing three bags big bags on the counter.

Shit! I can't really carry them alone.

"! I was going to give you a ride!" Yona said hitting her forehead with her palm.

Its not Yona's fault, I can't blame her. Even if she hadn't offered the ride I would have any which ways bought the groceries today.

"Hey its really fine! You just go, I'll go by taxi. Its not an issue!" I said reassuring her.

Well its not like I can't afford a taxi ride.

"But even for a taxi you'll have to walk till the intersection at the end of the road, its not possible to carry them and walk!" Jinki said pointing at the three big bags.

Wow! I'm doomed. What should I do now?!

"I'll drop her!" Minho said in a straight tone.

"What?!"

Me and Yona asked in a same time. Me in shocked tone but Yona's tone seemed bit relived.

"You'll drop her? Well yes why not! You both stay near by, neighbors though. Thank you so much Minho for the help, take her safe." Yona said continuously not wasting a second.

No way I'm not going to go with him. Not even 24 hours has passed since the embarrassing episode with Minho I had, I'm not up for any other scenes.

"No No No! Its really I'll manage myself." I tried saying in protest but Yona didn't seem to pay attention since she got another call from mom.

"Yeah Mom I already left, yeah on the way!" She was talking in the phone while mouthing goodbye to us and left.

Suddenly Jinki got up and grabbed his bag.

"Hey, I'll better leave with Yona and ask her to drop on the way. I didn't bring my car. I'm leaving! Bye!"

He left hurriedly and didn't even wait for a reply. And with that I'm left alone with Minho.

"Minseo, just a minute, I'll get a coke for us and then we shall leave." Minho said throwing a smile.

I really can't believe I have to go with him.

No no no! This won't do. I can't go with him and embarrass myself with one or other thing. I'll better grab a taxi and leave.

While Minho walked towards the refrigerator, I took the opportunity to take bags and turned towards the entrance to leave the store.

Shit! This is legit heavy!!

I was unable to hold it and about to drop, while a hand from behind grabbed it.

I know who it is and to protest from whatever he was doing I turned my face to the side. I wouldn't have done this wrong move if I had known what I was going to get treated with.

It was just for seconds, but Minho's face was so close to mine! Not only his face but his whole body was close to mine. By standing so near to him I could actually see the details of his face.

His eyebrows are thick and are in perfect curve. His eyes are big and adding to the beauty his eyelashes are so long that every girl will be jealous of.

His nose is quite long and pointed at the end and his lips gosh... He is next word for handsome.

I was just staring at him unknowingly while he took the bags from my hand and stood in front of me.

He said something in a straight tone.

"I told you I will drop you. Just follow me. Do you get that?"

I simply nodded.

"Good!" He answered in short and with that he lead the way.

I still can't believe...  its happening!!

************************************
Woow!! They are gonna drive together in next chapter! I cant wait to update it already coz its going to be only them!!

I hope you all had happy time reading!
Thank you so much babies!! :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 54 11
Minho and Taemin have been dating for a few years. Taemin was happy and loved Minho, but when Minho arrives to school with good news and bad news, Ta...
14.8K 463 33
Two strangers met each other at a supermarket. Their love for ramen is what put them together. What happens with this 2 ?? Will their love bloom? If...
1.7K 59 22
One Shots about the Kpop band Shinee. Suggestions (not requests!) are welcome :)
5.6K 450 34
Lee Jinki (Onew) from SHINee fanfiction After being an exchange student from Ireland in Korea, Jessica thought she found the one. He asked her to sta...