F R E E ✔ [completed]

By Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... More

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Long Time No See:9
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Cheaters:22

3.2K 62 24
By Beasterz02

Deja: 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was in my bed wearing the clothes I was wearing yesterday. I dismissed my arm and picked my phone up. It was 5:32 am. I remembered I had school. I yawned. I got up and walked over to the bathroom.

I took a shower.

I got ready for school. I wore maroon jeans and a white T-shirt. I put on my maroon converse and walked over to my full body mirror. I smiled and saw a Green Sticky note stuck on it. I grabbed it and read it.

I don't know what you're wearing yet, but I know you look beautiful -Jayden 

I smiled brightly and stuck the sticky note back on the mirror. I stared at my reflection for a little while. I pulled on my T-shirt and frowned before grabbing the sticky note again and tossing it onto my bed.

"You look beautiful, love." I turned and saw my dad smiling from the door. He walked into my room and grabbed the sticky note off my bed. "You're beautiful in everyone's eyes..."

"Thanks, dad."

"I mean it. I'm not just saying this because you're my daughter. I'm saying it because it's true. Real beauty isn't what's here," He said gesturing to my face. "It's what's in here." He grabbed my hand and placed it over my heart.

"Thank, dad."

"Now, get your butt to school! Education before beauty!"

I laughed and made my way downstairs. I grabbed an apple out of the basket on the counter and washed it. I took a bit.

"Where's Bridget?" I asked.

"One of her friends picked her up," My dad said.

"Which means, I'm walking to school alone again?"

"I'll drop you off." He grabbed his keys.

"Great!" I smiled and slung my backpack over my shoulders. 

I walked out the door meeting my dad at the car.

"Actually, looks like Jayden's here," My dad said. 

"What?" I asked. He pointed across the street. Jayden smiled brightly from under a tree in front of the Why Don't We house. "I'll see you later, dad."

"Love you, buddy." He kissed my cheek and got into his car. As soon as he drove off, I made my way across the street.

"What are you doing here?" I asked laughing.

"I came to walk my new friend to school," He said. "And I need someone to walk to school with since I don't have my car."

"Right..." I smiled.

We immediately began walking to school filling each other in with random facts about each other.

We got to the school. He followed me to my locker. I opened it and put all of my stuff in.

"Did you do your homework?" He asked.

"Of course, you wouldn't let me listen to music until I finished all of my homework while we were still in the car on our way to Pennsylvania." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff.

"Good girl." I laughed. "Oh and Hashbrown is at my house."

"Why?" I asked. I shut my locker. "He's my dog."

"I know, but you were so dead last night so I carried you into the house and I took Hashbrown home with me because I knew you'd be too tired to give him a bath or feed him. So, I gave him a nice bath and I fed him last night and this morning."

"Thank you."

"Anytime..."

We walked to his locker and grabbed his stuff. We sat down at a table in the cafeteria with his two friends, Tony and Chris.

"So..." Chris said interrupting our conversation.

"So... what?" Jayden asked obviously annoyed that Chris cut into our conversation.

"Are you guys back together?" He asked.

"You told them?" I asked raising an eyebrow and returning my attention to Jayden.

"Yeah," He said. "You told Jack." 

I rolled my eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing..."

"You can be so complicated sometimes."

"What?"

"You can be so complicated!" Jayden said frustrated.

"Well, you can be overdramatic!"

"I'm not overdramatic!"

"Yeah, you are! You're being overdramatic right now!"

"No, I'm not! I'm trying to be more open with you and my feelings!"

"You're not though! You're just pointing out problems with me!" I crossed my arms. I watched as Chris and Tony slipped away leaving us alone at the circular table.

"I'm not gonna do this," He said rolling his eyes.

"What happened?! We were perfectly fine and then all of a sudden everything changed!"

"You happened. You just had to be perfect and mess with my feelings! You had to get in my head and play with my heart! Are we getting back together or not?! Because right now it seems like you just want to mess with my feelings until you drop me for good..." He stared at me angrily.

"I'm not trying to mess with your feelings! How am I even messing with your feelings?!"

"I don't know, but you are and it hurts! Are you bored is that why you broke up with me to start with? Did you ever wanna get to know each other or were you just trying to find a way to easily drop me?"

"I would never drop you!" I yelled. People stared.

"Then why did you temporarily break up with me? And don't tell me it was to strengthen our relationship because I know that's not true." Before I could answer he cut me off. "Maybe we weren't meant for each other..."

"What?"

"I know you now! You know me and maybe we weren't made for each other," He said. I felt my heart breaking.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying, you're not the one for me and I'm not the one for you." His phone screen lit up.

Babe: Ily 

He looked down at his phone and saw his screen. I checked my phone knowing I didn't send him a message. He looked up and his eyes met mine.

"Am I the one getting bored or are you only doing this because you've already found someone else?" I asked beginning to tear up.

"Let me explain-"

"Shut up Jayden! Don't talk to me ever again!" I got up and walked off.

"Deja!" He called. He ran after me, but  I pushed him off and continued walking. Eyes burned holes in the sides of my body like lasers. The stares hurt a lot worse than what I just experienced.

Kyle: 

"Deja?" I watched as Deja walked out of the building. "Deja!" I yelled realizing she was crying. I ran after her, but someone grabbed my wrist.

It was Jayden.

"Why is Deja crying?" I asked. "Why are you crying? Oh my freak, Jayden!"

"I messed up bad," He said.

"What do you mean?"

"She cheated on me," He said.

"Deja? She would never."

"That's what everyone's telling me! That's why I tried to break up with her back at the cafeteria!"

"What?"

"People are saying she's been talking to a guy named Zach and I didn't believe them, but then a guy named Zach called her. About half an hour later, Deja decided she wanted to temporarily break up with me to get to know me better. And then I was on Instagram and people were making fan edits of her and Zach!"

"That doesn't mean anything," I said.

"Yeah, it does!"

"Let me see your phone."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna see if she answers when you call." He handed me the phone. I grabbed the phone and saw the message that read Babe. "Is this Deja?"

"No, Babe is stupid Chris. Deja saw that and thought I was cheating on her."

"Then what is Deja under?" I asked.

"Love of My Life with a blue heart because her favorite color is blue."

I smiled and found her name in his contacts. The photo was a picture of her laughing. I called. She didn't pick up.

"I'm gonna call her with my phone." I pulled out my phone and called her. She answered. "Deja?"

"What?" She answered sniffling.

"Where are you?"

"Nowhere."

"I'm being serious."

"I'm nowhere! I'm nowhere in life right now! I'm nowhere with love! I'm nowhere with Jayden and I loved him so much! But for some reason, every guy I learned to love, hurt me!"

"He didn't mean to hurt you," I said.

"What do you mean? He's texting another girl."

"No, that other girl was Chris. You're not Babe in his contacts, Chris is. You're under Love of My Life. The only girls in his contacts are his mom and his sister and a few of his other family members. He thought you were cheating on him with Zach."

"I would never cheat on him! I love him!"

"Well, he would never cheat on you either."

I could hear her sniffling through the phone.

"Deja?" I asked. She hummed in response. "Come back to school and we'll talk about it."

"I don't wanna come back."

"Please," I begged.

She hung up the phone and a few seconds later, Jayden walked out the glass doors with puffy eyes.

Jayden tried to talk to her, but she ignored him and hugged me. I watched as heartbroken Jayden walked off in tears.

I felt bad for him and I wanted to go after him, but Deja was already crying in my arms and she needed me.

Jayden: 

"What's wrong?" Chris asked. 

I sat on the bench while the rest of the guys were warming up for practice.

"Nothing," I said.

"Come practice, then."

"I don't want to."

"Miller!" Coach yelled. Chris ran back on the field. "Why aren't you on the field?!"

"I don't know, Coach."

"You can't miss 3 days of practice to go on vacation with your girlfriend and then expect that I'm gonna baby you when you get back." My heart sunk at the word girlfriend. My face completely dropped.

I looked off into the distance trying to stop myself from crying.

"You good?" Coach asked noticing.

"I'm fine," I lied before getting up and practicing. Might as well run my feelings off.

...

I walked to Deja's neighborhood after practice. I ducked behind her neighbor's bush when she opened the door. I watched as she walked over to check the mail.

"Jayden?" I stayed quiet. "Jayden I see you."

I sighed and stood up straight.

"What do you want?" She asked with puffy eyes.

"I didn't cheat on you, I love you."

"I know you didn't. Kyle told me everything." She smiled, but her face turned to a frown. "But why would you think I cheated on you?"

"People were so convincing. It hurt." I felt myself tearing up again and she noticed.

"Oh, my gosh, you little baby." She held her arms open. I walked over. She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my chest. She laughed. "I'm not mad anymore. I can't stay mad at people I love."

"You still love me?" I asked. She slowly sat down on the lawn. I sat down with her and lied my head on her lap.

"I never stopped."

"Good." She smiled and kissed my nose. "Let's go."

"Go where?" I asked.

"Just get up."

I got up. She walked inside and threw on a sweater before walking out again. She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the neighborhood and around the city.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just follow me."

She led us into a little music store. I looked around.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

She led me to the back of the store. There was a pretty little piano. She sat down at the piano.

"What are you-" She placed a finger to lips. I smiled and she removed her finger and placed her hands on the piano.

She began to play.

(Inspired by video above^) 

"You play the piano?" I looked into her eyes.

"I quit after my mom's death. That was my first time touching the piano in 9 years."

"Why'd you stop?"

"When she passed, the piano made me think I was unloved and that I was abandoned."

"I will always love you," I said. She smiled. I leaned over to her and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I'm glad that I got to be the first to hear you play the piano after 9 years."

"I'm glad you were the first too," She said smiling.

"Come with me, I have a secret for you too."

I grabbed her hand and we ran out of the store. We jogged all the way back to my house. We laughed and rolled all over the grass. I led her into the house and upstairs to my room.

"Okay, ready?" I asked. She sat on my bed.

"Yup." I opened the closet and pulled the iron out. "An iron?"

"I iron my socks and underwear every morning before school," I said. 

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yeah and don't laugh. The only people who know are my family. And now you..." I paused. "I know it's nothing deep like you and your piano, but if you're gonna know me, you should every detail of who I am."

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the bed. I slowly spun her around and we danced around in my room with no music. She laughed when I dipped her.

Her smile, her laugh, her whole self is all I need to survive this lifetime.

UPDATED! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 14 15
Zach Herron finds her on instagram She falls in then out of love with Jonah marais She ends up in a new and abusive relationship She ends up with so...
701K 22.3K 70
"Love always finds a way back." Sequel to New Phone//Zach Herron Don't you dare try and copy this because it belongs to me!! This ranked #32 in fanfi...
8.6K 280 29
"Lifeless. I had no thoughts, no visions, I didn't move. Just, dead."// In which boyband member Zach Herron must face torments, find himself, and als...
187K 3K 52
#17 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-4-19 🖤 #5 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-10-19 🖤 #3 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-13-19 🖤 #2 in Daniel Seavey fanfic 1-17-19 🖤 #1...