Worth It: Tom Holland Social...

By paintedtearsxx

Tom Holland X Female Reader More

|| Instagram ||
|| Article + Private Messaging ||
|| Instagram ||
|| Instagram ||
|| Snapchat ||
|| Group Chat ||
|| Group Chat ||
|| Intsagram ||
|| Private Message + Instagram||
|| Instagram ||
|| Article ||

|| Article + Instagram ||

13.2K 208 87
By paintedtearsxx

Anniversary of Y/N Padalecki!
By: Amy Lee

Just 7 years ago, Jared and Genevieve Padalecki adopted 13 year old Y/N L/N, now Padalecki. She's got a troubled past, but now, she's a superstar!

Being in several movies and TV shows, the 20 year old has been inspirational to many fans and co-stars.

"She's changed so much since she was 13, she's gotten more confident in herself and what she can do." Her mother, Genevieve Padalecki tells ABC News. And indeed she has!

"When I look back at my own life I see the change, and that's what I've been striving for." Says Y/N herself. She will go above and beyond! We can't wait to see what else this amazing young woman will do!

Related:
Is Y/N in a relationship?
Jared Padalecki on season 13 Of SPN.
New and upcoming movies for Y/N Padalecki!

Instagram:

jaredpadalecki I can't believe it's already been 7 years with her! She's absolutely amazing and will go far! I am very proud to call her my daughter ❤.

345,830 likes | 290,456 comments

Yourusername aww thanks Dad 😘. It's really a blessing to be in this family!

nowandgen I can't believe she's so grown up 😓

Username1 ahh! She's so pretty 😍

SpnFan2019 Aww I'm surprised she doesn't have a boyfriend

sammmwinchester I can't wait to see her in more movies!

——————————————————
Hey guys! This is my first time doing this so bare with me! I might edit this later on as I find more on how to do this. I hope you enjoyed it!
Thanks!
-Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...