Chief McKinnon the Highlander...

By jedisora

A marriage formed out of treachery will Scotland's king accept his bride. Will they learn to love each other... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31

A/N

6K 154 10
By jedisora

Not an update

Hi guys  just want to say this is my very first story. Its been a rough year and an author who writes beautifully encouraged me to write and see where it takes me. It so happens that writing the fantasy in my mind helps me tremendously.

I don't know if I'm good or bad but some of the things in the book springs from personal experience. Yes at times we get manipulated and we fall hook one and sinker for it.

Lol yeh human nature has it so there's manipulators, the manipulated and the wise one's that sees above it.

Thank you Tiggermazz for all you carried me through knowingly and unknowingly. I'm honor to call you a friend.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...
438K 19.4K 35
The story where rival gang leaders explore each other's insecurities, Where they build together to create the love story of the century. Contains Mpr...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.1M 121K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
1.4M 36.6K 20
How do you save a marriage? Adam doesn't know what to do. How does he fight for his marriage, for his kids, when his husband is never home? How does...