Checkmate: a Damian Wayne fan...

By Goldfinch67

When you and Robin cross paths in a deserted forest, what will that event lead to? 'I don't want to be part o... More

Prologue
Birds
Cookies
Forest
Blood
Chains
You might want to read this chapter

Goodbye

3.2K 40 6
By Goldfinch67

Thankyou to everyone who has supported me over my short writing career of 2016. Though, now I believe I have changed and I'm not as interested in comics and anime as I was back then. I've now finished high school and I started college a couple of weeks ago, and I thought that instead of leaving you guys on a cliffhanger of wether I'll be coming back or not, I'll tell you that the answer is no. I have finished writing on here, looking back my books were childish and uncharacterised. I don't love anime as much now, either. I'm more of a tv shows kinda girl. I'm also not going to delete my account so that you can all still indulge yourselves in my writings.

So, one last time, I'll say thankyou for reading, thankyou for listening to my drama, and thanks to my friends Amy and Eliza for proofreading my books last year.

Stay crash forever and always,
Goldfinch67

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.5K 47
"She's the only person brave enough to punch the joker in the face...and live to tell it. Ashton lawton"
296K 7.5K 47
dc's titans seasons one, two, three, and four dick grayson x fem!oc © voidvaleska
787K 53.4K 25
"Help me," a frightened voice whispered. "STOP CALLING, especially at 2AM! It was fun but nothing special, a o-n-e n-i-g-h-t s-t-a-n-d." "Wait...
170K 5.3K 53
"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the w...