His Mute Mate

De izzy_music_is_life

Winter is Mute orphan with a bad past She has trust issues She doesn't have many friends She... Mai multe

???
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
Ch.13
ch. 14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
Ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
Ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
Ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
Ch.40
ch.41
ch.42
ch.43
ch.44
ch.45
REMEMBER ME
ch.46
ch.47
ch.48
Ch.49
ch.50
ch.51
Epilogue
Goodbye
check out my other books

ch.9

10.7K 321 38
De izzy_music_is_life

Edited by sadiaslayzpizzas

Winter

We spent the weekend just enjoying each other company and him trying to get me to eat. I think he might have noticed that I just stopped eating. It's Monday now and I'm not sure if I should be excited to see my brother or terrified of Josh being there. I only know that he's in my first because well I had that panic attack. "Come on babe, we got to go, you don't want to be late do you?" Dean says pulling me out of my thoughts about today. Like what's gonna happen today? Will everything be ok? Will he forget about me? How many classes does he have with me? "Winter, are you ok?" Suddenly, I feel warm arms wrap around me and hear Dean's voice. I nod not feeling like using the mind link for right now. Honestly, I don't feel like doing anything just getting up to get ready got harder. Hopefully, it gets better. That's what everyone says, right it gets better? Well, when does that happen? Because I've been depressed since my parents died when I was five, and mute since I was thirteen. So please tell me when does it get better? When does the light they told me about shine? It's all just lies they tell you to give you hope but after thirteen years of depression and it just gets worse. How am I supposed to believe in hope? So by now, it's all just lies, terrible lies that can help people or not because those with hope are better than people without hope. At least they are living for something, the thought of somehow being happy again keeps them alive. But all I have is myself I know Dean doesn't really want me here, he's only doing this for his pack because he feels sorry for me. My brother would be happier without me making him worry if my depression is getting worse or if I had a panic attack. Everyone would be better off without me.

"Winter, are you sure you want to go inside?" Dean says looking at me worriedly and I look around wondering when I got in the car. I nod and smile pretending to be ok. That's all I do, cover it up with a smile faker then Kylie Jenner's lips, until I break. Then I break hard I cry and cry until I just can't anymore. We get out of the car and walk into school my anxiety amplifying and suddenly my hands and knees are shaking. Everyone just staring at us at me the girl who had a panic attack and passed out. I hear the whispers and just try and walk faster to get my locker. To get away from all the judging eyes and to hide in my hoodie. "HEY WINTER ARE YOU OK? YOU WERE GONE FOR LIKE EVER," Alice yells from across the field, and then everyone whispers even more. Alice runs up to me and hugs me while I nod to answer her question. When she pulls away she looks at my face and I smile again she believes it and walks away while I walk inside to my locker. I get the stuff I need for the morning and go to class early so I can sit in the back away from people.

The bell rings and everyone sits down since the teacher still hasn't shown up. None of the teachers are on time, the day a teacher is in class when the bell rings is the day pigs fly. "Hey Winter, how are you today, are you feeling better after what happened?" Josh says sitting next to me. I take a deep breath and look in the other direction away from him. "Aw, do I make you uncomfortable?" he whispers in my ear and I cringe away. I don't want him near me or anywhere involving me. "I'm sorry. Look, let's start again," he says and I almost believe him until I realize he said this before. After the first time I was scared of him then he asked me if we could start again and he did it again after I trusted him again. "We can meet at your house, preferably your room," he whispers and I feel his breath against me and squirm around. "Do you feel uncomfortable?" he smirks at me and I sink deeper into my seat. Why isn't anyone helping me? Don't they see me cowering in my seat? Don't they hear what he's saying?

The teacher doesn't come into class for the entire period and Josh keeps talking to me. The bell rings and I quickly jump out of my seat and run to second period. I walk in and sit in the back again and put my head down. Somebody sits next to me but I don't care as long as they don't talk to me. "Hey, did you miss me?" I hear Josh whisper and I move over in my seat. Where is Alice, why isn't she here? Did she change her schedule? "Why are you ignoring me pet?" he says just as the teacher walks in. "Ok class today you have a free day in all your classes due to certain teachers having meetings and us not having substitutes," The teacher says before leaving and I just sink deeper into my seat. Please somebody save me, I can't stay here with him, Alice isn't here and I don't see Dean till the next class.

"Don't you want to talk me pet?" Josh whispers into my ear and I shiver in fear. 'Please leave me alone' I sign and he just laughs "Sorry, I don't understand,” I put my head down and try to ignore him. "Come on pet, I told you I'm sorry, why won't you believe me?" he says but I keep my head down. Then he puts his hand on my thigh I move it off. I don't want him to touch me so I decided that moving would be better than staying here. I get up grab my stuff and move away from him. Of course, he follows me. "Why are you walking away from me pet?" he says sitting on the floor next to me because there aren't any seats by me. "Stop ignoring me pet or I'll get angry, do you remember what happened when you made me angry?" he says turning my head to face him. I did I remember what he did.

There was a part of the story I left out when talking to Dean I don't know why I did tell him. Whenever Josh was angry he would take it out on me. Even before he raped me he would abuse me. From day one he would hit, kick, and punch me if he was mad. It didn't even have to be my fault, I just had to be around. "I know you remember so why don't you just stop ignoring me, pull out your phone and text me?" he says slowly in a scary voice. I nod not wanting to make him angrier and pull out my phone. ‘Please leave me alone ' I type quickly when he looks at it I swear I saw steam come out of his ears. "I will not leave you alone pet because You. Are. Mine," he whispers and thankfully the bell rings.

As soon as I get to third period, I find Dean and run into his arms needing the comfort they give. "Hey, hey are you OK?" he asks as he wraps his arms around me. I shake my head no and I feel him frown against my shoulder. "What happened?" he asks and I use the mind link to tell him about first and second period. When I let go to look at him his face is full of fury, his eyes stone cold. "I swear if he even dares to look at you for the rest of the day I'll make him pay," he threatens. I just frown but nod anyway because there's no changing his mind. We take our seats next to each other and surprise, surprise! The teacher doesn't show up. What's the point in coming if the teachers either come late or don't show up at all?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I sit down at the lunch table without food, of course, I don't need it. Alice comes walking over laughing at something Max said both holding trays filled with food. When they sit down Alice looks at me weirdly and then just shakes her head and looks away. Dean comes a few seconds later and also looks at me weirdly, I frown before lifting my hands to ask what's wrong. "It's just that I don't remember the last time I saw you eat lunch," Alice says with a sigh and I nod. ‘I just don't like the school lunch ' I sign and she nods. The only good thing about being mute is that nobody can tell when I'm lying. "Hey, so the girls and I are going to the mall later. Do you wanna come?" Alice asks and I nod uncertainty. I'm not much of a shopper or someone who goes to the mall. There are just too many people there but maybe I can hide in hot topic and get some band merch.

‘You need to eat ' Dean says inside my head, I sigh and nod. Sammie looks at me weirdly probably wondering why I just nodded, while Alice and Kylie don't even look at me probably knowing. I hear a growl and look over to Dean to see his face set in a cold glare aimed at the one only Josh. Then suddenly, I feel a hand on my back and turn around and see my brother. Pete smiles at me and I jump out of my seat and into my brother's arms. I missed him like crazy and am so happy he's back. "Um Winter, you wanna tell us who this is before Dean goes all protective boyfriend?" Sammie says pointing at Dean, Josh long forgotten. "Oh, um, well I'm Pete her brother," he says addressing everyone, Dean visibly calms down and smiles. "Hi I'm Dean, her protective boyfriend", he says laughing. Pete nods before suddenly turning serious "hey can I talk to you outside?" he says looking directly into Dean's eyes. Oh no, I hope he doesn't give him the 'hurt my baby sister and you die' talk.

Dean nods and they walk away while Sammie laughs. “You didn't tell us you had a brother, especially one as hot as him," she says and I gag. "Ew, that's my brother" I sign and Alice translates laughing. "Still, he's hot. Why didn't you tell us about him?" she asks and I sigh pulling out my phone. 'Well, when our parents died, we got separated into different foster homes, we stayed in contact for a while but when he got out he lost my number and got a new phone. We just got back in contact a few days ago' I write they all 'oh' after reading and I laugh. "Well, how old is he?" she asks "19, he's in our grade and was held back a year, " Alice says reading my hands. Everyone nods then the bell rings and we go to class.

Dean never comes back, I guess he went home after talking to Pete, hopefully he's ok. I pull out my phone, since we kinda don't have a teacher, and text him.

Me- hey, you ok, what happened?

Dean🐺- yeah, I'm fine, just didn't feel like school and I got called into pack meeting being the alpha and all

Me- oh ok, well as long as you're alright. what did you and my brother talk about?

Dean🐺- you know, the usual don't hurt my sister/daughter or I’ll kill you talk, he can be really scary 😅

Me- lol yeah but he wouldn't hurt a fly

Dean🐺- really? he seemed pretty serious

Me- well idk but I'll talk to later ok you're in a meeting and I'm probably disturbing it.

He doesn't reply probably having to put his phone away and I sigh. Well, at least he's ok or so he says, he just seemed a little off to me. Maybe it's just how I read the texts, you know sometimes you misinterpret them. The bell for sixth-period rings and I head to work. Hopefully, Dean called them and told them about what happened, I really need this job.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

If you have read this far then you are an amazing person and need to know that it means the world to me. I love reading the comments and seeing the votes it makes me smile every time I see one. I'm honestly so surprised that people found and enjoy this book because I, myself, don't think it's that great. Just the fact that there are people out there who think this is good and worth reading makes me happy. You guys make my day but I'm gonna stop rambling cause not many people read these anyway...❤❤❤❤

Don't forget to

Comment

&

Vote

Have a good day or night

Max is played by some random dude on Google

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
224K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
157K 5.9K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...
151K 4.5K 35
Nora Hollow the only child of her parents and rightful alpha of her pack She was looked down upon and wasn't allowed to become Alpha because of her...