Breathe

بواسطة Marshmallowthunder

A story about love, death, and depression. المزيد

Blue Eyes
Day by Day

Breathe

20 0 0
بواسطة Marshmallowthunder

Sometimes, you feel like dying. Then you realize that you would miss the sun and the moon. The way the sunlight bounced off of the trees, butterflies and birds as you walk through the forest. You would miss the ocean and the rhythmic pulsing of the waves crashing on the shore. You would miss the music beating in your ears.

But, you wouldn't miss the people. You wouldn't miss the stares. You wouldn't miss your school. You wouldn't miss the beatings. You wouldn't miss the rush of blood. You wouldn't miss the addiction to running that blade gracefully over your skin. You wouldn't miss the addiction to drinking until you pass out. You wouldn't miss crying yourself to sleep. Most of all, you wouldn't miss feeling like your drowning, while you can see everyone around you breathing.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
508K 32.5K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
57.3K 1.3K 33
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
486K 17.2K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...