Lost and Broken (A Vampire Kn...

By LightofNightingale

Isolation. Depression. Rejection. Born with the eyes of her uncle, she was instantly rejected by her parents... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 part I
Chapter 21 part II
Finale

Dear Y'all Wonderful Readers

31K 406 19
By LightofNightingale

After how many years since I've finished writing this book, I am extremely surprised people still read and enjoy this book. I apologise for so much negativity at the beginning already, but I just want to give y'all a MASSIVE thank you. Thank you for your votes and support. Thank you for reading. Most of all, thank you for the comments!! I love reading your comments - they make my day. 

Okay down to business. When I wrote this book, I was 11 years old, hence all the grammar mistakes, cheesy plot line and just very bad English in general. So I apologise for future readers for needing to put up with it. For now. Yes, you heard it. For now. I am considering rewriting the entire story, which means there will be some plot changes. 

Hold on! So this is what's going to happen. The old chapters stay on until I have completely finished rewriting the entire story. Then, I will either release them all at once or slowly, as I have done in the past. Hopefully, this time the story can be read much more comfortably and a lot less cheesy (I can't stand the entire story as it is now). 

So that's the end of my notice. I will put this down as soon as I have released the new chapters. Love you guys so much. Have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.9K 38
yumi ran away from the kuran estate at a young age. she never felt loved only from her onii-sama kaname kuran. her heart shatered when she heard that...
3.9K 101 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...
252K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
27.5K 659 26
sequel to: The Sakamaki sister. (y/n) lost her previous memories of being the sister of the Sakamaki's and now she says that her 'true' brother is Ka...